Using tree view in access

I don't know if what I'm attempting is possible in Access but here goes. I
have an application in Access 2003 that uses two tabs (pages). On one I have
text boxes, an unbound combo box and and an image control. I have set the
path in code and linked one of the fields in the table to the image files so
when the corresponding record is pulled up the image is displayed. On the
second tab (page) I have placed a tree view control and would like for the
end users to be able to scroll to the desired location on the network or
designated drive (i.e. C:\images) and have the images displayed on this
second tab(page) as the user selects the appropiate file after drilling down
through the tree.
This is an application that several departments will use differnetly. The
first tab fullfills most requirements but the one department uses face
recognition to identify customers - thus the requirement for tree view with
image display on the second tab. Thanks in advance.......Mike
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

"pitmet" <pitmet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I don't know if what I'm attempting is possible in Access but here goes. I
> have an application in Access 2003 that uses two tabs (pages). On one I
> have
> text boxes, an unbound combo box and and an image control. I have set the
> path in code and linked one of the fields in the table to the image files
> so
> when the corresponding record is pulled up the image is displayed. On the
> second tab (page) I have placed a tree view control and would like for the
> end users to be able to scroll to the desired location on the network or
> designated drive (i.e. C:\images) and have the images displayed on this
> second tab(page) as the user selects the appropiate file after drilling
> down
> through the tree.
> This is an application that several departments will use differnetly. The
> first tab fullfills most requirements but the one department uses face
> recognition to identify customers - thus the requirement for tree view
> with
> image display on the second tab. Thanks in advance.......Mike

0
De

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

using forms

Using Spanish on Publisher

Problems with accessing Reports in CRM 3.0

Permission for users to view/access GP 10 Business Portal
I need to know how to grant permissions for a user group to access/view/read all content of BP installed in a MOSS 2007 I created a group called "Dynamics BP User Group I" in Sharepoint web application (http://webportal - top level) All users in this group can access http://webportal OK Then I granted this group "READ - Can view only" access to BP site http://webportal/BP They got "an unexpected error occured" in return. Where else do I have to look into to give them the proper access? Thanks Bill ...

Viewing a closed layaway
Hi there Does anyone know if it is possible to view a closed layaway in terms of seeing what payments were taken on it? Thanks, Matt There is a MS Custom Layaway Payment report on CustomerSource. It has the info you are looking for. -- Jocelyn "mbonin" wrote: > Hi there > > Does anyone know if it is possible to view a closed layaway in terms of > seeing what payments were taken on it? > > Thanks, > Matt > ...

Activities View & Regarding Field
Is it possible to see the Regarding name in the activities view? I know it is possible to exit the activity view throught the view editor e.g. http://crm/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001902} for all activities though this only allows addition of a few fields. if I look in the SavedQueryBase, the view {00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001902} gives a FetchXml string with the activity fields. the display text for the regarding field is available in the Activity view as the ObjectName field Can one simply add the ObjectName field to this to provide the rega...

FormulaR1C1 using variables

Using XML with ASP.NET

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

GAL view from Outlook
Hi Pardon for asking here - didn't know where to put this as I don't know if it's an Outlook or Exchange question. When I click the "To:" button in Outlook 2003 and look in my GAL i get the Name, Business Phone, Office etc. as default view. Is there a way to change this view or maybe the order of the columns? Email-address holds the x400 address - why not the smtp address? I would like to change the view so that it fits the need for our users - is this possible? Thanks in advance. Best regards, Brian Nicolaisen IT-service, System & Campus-IT UNIVERSITY OF SO...

Importing Excel data into Access?
Can Excel data be imported into Access easily!? I know from Word table I can simply copy and paste but it is not that easy when doing from Excel to Access! I downloaded this manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Access2003Intro.pdf but couldn't find this topic If anyone knows please let me know! Cheers Raj Hello, there are plenty of sources. e.g.: http://office.microsoft.com/training/training.aspx?AssetID=RC102722321033 Stefan. "Rajeev Rawat" wrote: > Can Excel data be imported into Access easily!? I know from Word table &g...

Using secured OMA

scatter plots using pivot table data

Using resources, how to ?

Allow temporarily use of right click

Excel Pivot Table with Access
I have Excel Pivot Tables that link to an access database to pull only certain info. I would like users to be able to update their individual pivot table without being able to change the query to include additional information. When I disable pivot table use, the pivot table won't update on open. Thanks for any help. -- Jack ...

How to use interfaces
Hi ... How can you show in an UML diagram using visio that you have 1 class who uses the interface implementet by another ?? ex: C# public class MyClass : ImyInterface { //some code } //And then in another class you will do something like: private ImyInterface imi = new MyClass(); can you show this via UML shapes in Visio ?? thanks in advance ... -- ------------------------------- Med Venlig Hilsen Tonni Schm´┐Żcker Tonni@cool.dk ...

Somebody else accessing exchange mailbox ?
A member of staff has reason to believe that his/her email has been accessed by another party. They insist that nobody else knows their username/password. Is it possible to log access to the mailbox, maybe by IP address for example ? any ideas much appreciated. Thanks in advance Gary D Almost impossible to do. An event 1013 is logged when someone accesses another person's mailbox but there are lots of valide reasons for a 1013. So even if you noticed it happening then it would not carry much wait. Also, if the password is secret how would they be accessing it? Checking permiss...