Use custom task form in Outlook 2003 when creating task in ON 2007

I have a custom task form in Outlook 2003 that I use for all of my
task-related info. I rely heavily on this form, and would like to have it be
the form that isused when ON creates a task (using any of the Outlook Task
tags). Is it possible to do this?

--
Bobby C
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Hi Bobby,

You might get better help if you posted this in the Outlook Forum since this
is an Access Forum.

Happy New Year!
Patrick Wood

"Bobby C" wrote:

> I have a custom task form in Outlook 2003 that I use for all of my
> task-related info. I rely heavily on this form, and would like to have it be
> the form that isused when ON creates a task (using any of the Outlook Task
> tags). Is it possible to do this?
>
> --
> Bobby C

Creating a link to open an application...
We have an Access 2000 application that we wna to have automatically generate emails to users. In the body of this email, it would be nice if we could provide a link the user can click on which would then open up the Access application (the user may or may not have the application open at the time), and possibly bring up the record in question they want to be viewing ( a cust service job#). The email notifies the user there is a customer service related issue they need to look into. Each cust service issue is assigned a number, so if we could somehow pass the job# to the Access app from the ...

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

using forms

outlook or freeware calendar
My mother in law is in a nursing care facility. My wife is coordinating the schedules for each of the many family members to visit and take care of her. My wife (and I) use Outlook XP for personal calendars. Both of us are at a loss how to send our outlook calendar (in weekly view mode) to our various email correspondents. Is there a freeware program which will accomplish the same thing. The only way to achieve what we want to do that I can think of is to screen capture the calendar window, save the file and attach the file (jpg/bmp) to each correspondent. This seems to me to be a crude i...

Outlook 2007 Not Responding in Vista 12-30-09
I have a Gateway notebook with Vista. I installed Office 2007 a month ago. It all works well except Outlook. When I load Outlook MOST of the time I see the send receive go to 56% then just sits at 56%. I get no email, then Outlook goes kind of grey and I get " Not Responding" on the top bar. Sometimes I can close Outlook and reload and it will get my email. I have searched the knowledge base and have no programs trying to access Outlook. This is apparently a known issue, is there a fix? Thanks for any help. No its not a known issue, its down to your configeration Have ...

Split Form Question
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0071_01CAAF13.FE651FC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Access 2007 sp2. When I first open a split form there is no data in the navigation bar at = the bottom of the form. It doesn't show the record number or the number of records. Only when I select a row does anything show in the nav bar. Is this normal?? James ------=_NextPart_000_0071_01CAAF13.FE651FC0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encod...

Using Spanish on Publisher

SBS 2003 + Terminal Server
Our company is in process to implement Great Plains and MS Solutions Partner suggested next configuration: 1 server - WS 2003 standart (Terminal Server) 2 server - WS 2003 Standart + SQL 2000. Is it possible to use on server 2 Small Business Server 2003 Premium ? What about problems with domain? Regards, I do not believe it is possible to have two machines running Windows SBS 2003 because each machine will want to be the domain controller. I think you'd be better off with: Machine 1: Windows 2003 with Terminal Services Machine 2: Windows 2003 with SQL Server. This machine can also...

FormulaR1C1 using variables

Outlook 2002
Occasionally I will reply to an e-mail and it will be sent using an e-mail account other then my Default. Any ideas as to how I can stop this? Thanks, Paul hi paul u shd hv more than 1 pop3 a/c, when u click "Send", note there's a little arrow next to it, under it there's a drop down menu & u shd choose the pop3 a/c that u'd like to send with.. HIH >-----Original Message----- >Occasionally I will reply to an e-mail and it will be >sent using an e-mail account other then my Default. > >Any ideas as to how I can stop this? > >Thanks, &...

how do you Create flashing Text
I am creating a newsletter and want one of the titles in the newsletter to flash or blink. How do I do this? Ask this here: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&cat=en_US_1845e149-582a-4e62-8d76-f1c90f948f44&lang=en&cr=US -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "lukieguy22" <lukieguy22@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E40D83D-8E98-40A7-ABE1-94307073C79E@microsoft.com... >I am creating a newsletter and want one of the titles in the newsletter to > flash ...

Using XML with ASP.NET

Using secured OMA

Can't restore Outlook 2003 from the notification area (Windows XP Pro)
If I minimise Outlook to the systray, and then attempt to restore it at a later time I receive the following message in an XP balloon. "Outlook is not responding. If you are using an Exchange server email account you can cancel pending server requests by clicking the Outlook icon in the notifications area and then clicking Cancel Server Request on the shortcut menu. " I am not using Exchange, therefore I don't have the option to cancel server requests - this is a standalone system - it's not even networked! How do I resolve this? I have to restart the system to get it ru...

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

GAL view from Outlook
Hi Pardon for asking here - didn't know where to put this as I don't know if it's an Outlook or Exchange question. When I click the "To:" button in Outlook 2003 and look in my GAL i get the Name, Business Phone, Office etc. as default view. Is there a way to change this view or maybe the order of the columns? Email-address holds the x400 address - why not the smtp address? I would like to change the view so that it fits the need for our users - is this possible? Thanks in advance. Best regards, Brian Nicolaisen IT-service, System & Campus-IT UNIVERSITY OF SO...

Inner Borders in Excel 2007
Before in pre-Excel 2007 world, I used to be able to select a range of cells, click on a button to get vertical or horizontal boarders for the range selected. In Excel 2007 I can only apply outer boarders. Was this feature removed? I now have go to "format cells", then select the "borders" tab to do the same. Where did the buttons for inner vertical/horizontal boarders go? Thanks. louishong - Home ribbon > (Font group) drop down between Underline and Fill Color - Mike http://www.MikeMiddleton.com <louishong@lycos.com> wrote in message...

scatter plots using pivot table data

Using resources, how to ?

Allow temporarily use of right click

How to use interfaces
Hi ... How can you show in an UML diagram using visio that you have 1 class who uses the interface implementet by another ?? ex: C# public class MyClass : ImyInterface { //some code } //And then in another class you will do something like: private ImyInterface imi = new MyClass(); can you show this via UML shapes in Visio ?? thanks in advance ... -- ------------------------------- Med Venlig Hilsen Tonni Schm´┐Żcker Tonni@cool.dk ...