Unable to resize Navigation pane in access 2007

This ability to resize the navigation pane has become disabled.  Is there
anyway to reset it to default settings?

0
SJ
11/17/2009 6:37:34 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Can you not just drag it?

--
Build a little, test a little.

"SJ" wrote:

> This ability to resize the navigation pane has become disabled.  Is there
> anyway to reset it to default settings?
>

> .

Project Server 2007 Task Update Status
Does anyone know of a way for me to setup a view that will enable my resource managers to view the status of task updates that have been submitted to the PM? We require PM approval of task updates before timesheets can be submitted, and I would like the resource managers to see whether thier folks have submitted updates (imported from thier timesheets) to the PM and whether those update requests are pending, approved or rejected. I can find any fields availabe in the resource assignments view that show (change requested, submission status, etc.) for tasks, nor do I see anything that I ca...

Office 2007 Excel
Every time i open Excel 2007 i get the following; "The file you are trying to open,'PDFMaker.OLDxla',is in a different format than specified by the file extension. Verify that the file is not corrupted and is from a trusted source before opening the file. Do you want to open the file now?" I pressed CTRL+Shift+I and receive the folowing id 101786 however I could not find anything relating to the above. As a note you have to press NO two times before you can get into excel. Hope I got this in the correct discution group. If you're not using the pdfmaker.* addin, how...

Unable to open calendar

unable to scroll the page

Upgrade from Money 7.0 to Money 2007
I have a client that's currently using Money 99 Personal & Business (version 7.0). They would like to upgrade to Money 2007 Premium. -They no longer need the business portion. Is this upgrade possible? Can anyone describe any problems they might encounter? Thanks! -- www.ECKinc.com In microsoft.public.money, ECKinc wrote: >I have a client that's currently using Money 99 Personal & Business (version >7.0). They would like to upgrade to Money 2007 Premium. -They no longer >need the business portion. Is this upgrade possible? Can anyone describe >any ...

Unable to conect

Exiting Word 2007
Whenever I try to exist Word 2007 it tells me I have encountered a problem and that is trying to fix it. I have to go through about three attempts before it finally exits. How can I fix this problem? See http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ProblemsStartingWord.htm or http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921541 which should cover all the issues that affect your problem. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MV...

how to use cursor to navigate active cells
With our Excel 2003, I could navigate to different cells by using the cursor keys. The cursor up key moved the active cell up. Left, right and down moved the active cell in the appropriate direction. I could select multiple cells by holding the shift key down and using the cursor keys to start selecting large groups of cells. Now, with Excel 2007, the cursor keys move the sheet around in the window, instead of moving the active cell in the indicated direction. I have found no way to select multiple cells. How can I get my Excel 2007 cursor keys to move the active cell, instead of moving t...

CHtmlView capture navigate
I'm using CHtmlView to display some help text in a splitter window pane. I'd like to be able to trap a navigate event so that I can run some code in the host app, what's the best way? I tried using OnBeforeNavigate2 but even if I comment out the CHtmlView::OnBeforeNavigate2(lpszURL, nFlags, lpszTargetFrameName, baPostedData, lpszHeaders, pbCancel); line at the end of the handler it still tries to open the url which is not always what I want... Thanks for your help. "info777" <reply@togr.oup> wrote in message news:%23546EaK2EHA.1524@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... &...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

Download Free Church Information System , built in MS Access
Download Free Church Information System , built in MS Access , its in the ATTACHMENTS , after registering it will appear : http://access-forum.com/plus/viewtopic.php?t=189 Enjoyt ... ...

Publisher and Access
Through trial and error, I can get our newsletter mail merge done. However there must be some simple instructions out there somewhere. My basic problem is I do not understand the various types of data sources. I browse for a data source and come up with six or eight technical names. I find that clicking on jet 4 lets me get into the access data base, but that was just a lucky guess. Is there any basic information that could help me? Publisher lists are Access databases, in Office 2002-03 they are stored in "My Documents", "My Data Sources" with a .mdb extension. E...

hyperlink excel 2007 backslash Internet Explorer 7
In excel I can create a hyperlink without any problem, byt when I pick when I wish to open that web page a '/' gets appended to the URL ex: in excel http://someplace:7080/xx When it gets to IE it is http://someplace:7080/xx/ the / has been added to the end, there the url will not work. This is all internal to access programs that are IE based. ...

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

Importing from Access to an Outlook Distribution List
Hi, I have been busy building a contact database in Access (2002) and am wondering if there is anyway to up-load the e-mail addresses to an Oulook (2002) distrubtion list. If anyone knows the answer, my summer student will be very excited because he won't have to re-enter the information in Outlook. Cheers! ...

Logging Access to Mailboxes?
I'm somewhat new to Exchange 2003 and I have been asked by our CIO to see if another one of the Admins is looking at others mailboxes. I know he has the ability to do this (we both do) but I cannot find any logs that show him accessing other mailboxes. I was used to the way 5.5 worked when it would log access to other mailboxes in the eventlog. Is this enabled or enable-able in Exchange 2003? Thanks. On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 22:57:57 -0400, "CG" <cg@cox.net> wrote: >I'm somewhat new to Exchange 2003 and I have been asked by our CIO to see if >another one of ...

Unable to display
Hello Background: I using Ex2k. when i connect another mailbox in existing admin mailbox, it give error while i click on that particular mailbox. Error is Unable to display the folder. The information store could not br opened: Can anyone tell what exectally the problem, is this a permision or any thing else. Sudhir /Thanks Hello Sudhir In Exchange 2000 an Exchange Full administrator does not have te right to open an other mailbox by default , you need to add these accounts (or groups) to the Information Store object and give the appropriate permissions (send as + read as Greet Dirk ...

download kit for MS Office Prof 2007
I have the above but cannot find the place to enter my product ID code - it only wants me to have the 60 day trial. thanks There is no place to enter the Product ID Code but there is a place to enter the License Key if that is what you are talking about. Product ID and License Key are two different things -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Helen" <Helen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D56DF224-A70B-41CC-8E04-3C09D415B3FB@microsoft.com... >I...