Unable to read message content

I have a pop3 account. I am able to download all my messages but random ones
do not appear in the message reading pane. (They appear totally blank.) If I
drag it over to my desktop and open it there, I can read it, (but then I
can't reply to it). It also seems random; sometimes they are HTML messages,
other times they just seem like simple plain text.

Please help!

Thank you in advance.

- RT Kreger

0
Rhianna
6/4/2010 2:45:02 PM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 10:45:02 -0400, Rhianna Kreger <rtkreger@gsinstitute.org>
wrote:

>I have a pop3 account. I am able to download all my messages but random ones
>do not appear in the message reading pane. (They appear totally blank.) If I
>drag it over to my desktop and open it there, I can read it, (but then I
>can't reply to it). It also seems random; sometimes they are HTML messages,
>other times they just seem like simple plain text.
>
>Please help!
>
>Thank you in advance.
>
>- RT Kreger

You're asking in the wrong place, Rhianna - this forum is for questions about
the Microsoft database program named Access. I'd suggest reposting your
question in a forum supporting whatever software you're using for messages.
--

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0

Active content warning when on a CD
We have developed some documents in Publisher put them on a CD. When the CD is inserted we have the pages come up automatically using autorun.inf. How ever before the pages come up the following error comes up: "Active content can harm your computer or disclose personal information. Are you sure that you want to allow CDs to run active content on your computer?" We didn't add any active content that we know of to the documents. How do I get rid of this message or remove the active content? How did you "compile" (that's the best term I can think of) the Publis...

Read Hebrew right-to-left
When I get a message which contains Hebrew text the Hebrew characters are corectly displayed but they appear incorretly left-to-right instead -rith-to-left. Where do I fix this? View | Encoding | ... Nathan wrote: > When I get a message which contains Hebrew text the Hebrew characters are > corectly displayed but they appear incorretly left-to-right > instead -rith-to-left. > Where do I fix this? ...

Can't convert unsigned int to void * error message
Dear : i have the following code : CStdioFile file("C:\\report.txt",CFile::modeCreate | CFile::modeWrite); file.WriteString("My infor"); SetFilePointer(file.m_hFile,NULL,NULL,FILE_END);// the Compiler issued error said : E:\Private\Files\Dlg.cpp(321) : error C2664: 'SetFilePointer' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'unsigned int' to 'void *' file.close(); Why? this error generated in Visual Stdion 6 , the same code implemented in Visual Stdio 7 (Visual C++.NET ) run without errors .!!!!! what cause the problem? Regards Raed Sawalha wrote: >...

Bad
Yesterday, I asked this over on the m.p.outlook.general group and despite there being 170+ new messages there today, none was a reply to my question. Not even a "must be a user error" type answer. So I'm asking here too. I have searched both Google and the msnews. groups and have seen a few others ask similar questions, but have not yet found an answer. My situation is as follows: OL 2003 Imap server Preview Pane is OFF View is set to IMAP Hide marked for Deletion There are no rules to delete any messages whatsoever - there is in fact, only 1 rule, which looks for ...

Unable to open calendar

Phone Message
I have seen that there is a way to setup a Phone message in Outlook, so users do not have to send an email, or give someone a sticky yellow note. I want to setup While you were out, I know this can be done in Novell's groupWise. How do u do it in Outlook, within a Workgroup? I just want clear defined instructions, as when I search I get numerous posts about this, regarding Office 97 file that u can download. But I want to set this up in Outlook 2002, with a toolbar button so people can send each other Phone messages to say who has called, to their POP3 mail. Please help Ta L...

Need to read PAR PORT data bits URGENT
I have never read a parallel port in MFC yet. I need to read the input data on the port tonight for a dog and pony tomorrow. I tried the CParallelPort class but it didn't build and seems more than I really needed.. I am just reading the state of the bits as there is a rotary switch connected to them.. ANy links or methods.. AM I missing the obvious? Thanks again all. Nappy First, using the parallel port for anything is intrinsically dangerous. The standard parallel port driver does not support reading from it. (Besides, modern machines don't have parallel ports). You wil...

unable to scroll the page

OL: Sent Messages Remain in My Outbox
I have read the article Q291613. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN- US;Q291613 It said that I was trying to address the item to someone in my local personal address book. So, I tried to address an email with a totally new email address. however, the problem persists... pls pls hlp What version of Outlook and do you have send immediately checked? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: ChrisW <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I have re...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Unable to conect

Error Message when Importing Contacts
When trying to do an import I get an IE error message immediately stating "The ActiveX control did not download properly. The import is being stopped. Any suggestions? could be a number of things including browser security settings, permissions on the local machine, firewall issues. more details about your environment (o/s and patch level) would be helpful "Bedrock Nicki" <Bedrock Nicki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4469B908-78A6-4749-89F0-28252FD0A0E8@microsoft.com... > When trying to do an import I get an IE error message immediately stati...

Maximum Open Rows read only?
Hi, Is there a way to se "Maximum Open Rows" so I can set CacheSize of a recordset? Now it is 1 and Acess says it is Read Only. Thanks. ...

Exchange 2003 Standard edition mobile SMS (text messaging)
My mobile phone accepts SMS (text messaging). Is there any way that I make exchange to notify every time that I receive a message or I even can create an email that will send a direct message to my mobile. I understand that I can activate the mobile feature of exchange but it will require the internet to be active on my mobile costing me more money. We have Exchange 2003 Standard edition Thank you. SMS was used by Exchange ActiveSync to initiate ActiveSync in Exchange Server 2003 before SP2. The actual delivery of mail would still require a data connection on your mobile device - t...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

Inteligent Message Filtering...
Is there any easy way to view the contents or sender that get dumped into the delete folder? My client liked being able to review the old mail in the admin box even though he might have received 1000 messages over the weekend. Occasionally, he found valuable mail. Thanks! Chris Do you mean the IMF Archive folder in mailroot? Check out IMF Archive Manager http://www.gotdotnet.com/workspaces/workspace.aspx?id=e8728572-3a4e-425a-9b26-a3fda0d06fee -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Chris Marsh" &l...

In Outlook, a read receipt message wont send and wont delete
I've just installed Outlook 2003 and set up an e-mail account without a proper Reply E-mail address - it was blank. Then I received an e-mail requesting a read receipt and I let it go. But now my internet provider won't send the message - I'm getting: Task '...- Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: 553 From: address not verified; see http://www.rogershelp.com/verify-email' and also error ...

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

read data from database into array in VC++
I want to build some finanical model in VC++, however I don't know how to read data from a database, say .mdb or mysql database. I know I can read from text, but I dont want that. Is VC++ able to do that? I mean, to read data from database. if yes, how? Look at the CRecordset class and others like it (I'm on VC++ 6, so I'm not sure of the latest flavours). There are loads of samples on the net and in the documentation. Paul. On Nov 26, 5:03=A0am, "Paul S. Ganney" <paul.gan...@hey.nhs.uk> wrote: > Look at the CRecordset class and others like it (I'm on VC+...