Unable check mail inbox

Recently, many students in our campus(Shanghai Jiao Tong University) have
been complained about the problem.

In detail, we are unable to check the Hotmail inbox with Windows Live Mail,
or enter most related website.

And the error code is:0��80082EFD

0
Rich
6/5/2010 12:52:37 AM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 08:52:37 +0800, "Rich" <zhaoxinri@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Recently, many students in our campus(Shanghai Jiao Tong University) have
>been complained about the problem.
>
>In detail, we are unable to check the Hotmail inbox with Windows Live Mail,
>or enter most related website.
>
>And the error code is:0??80082EFD

Please repost your problem in a forum supporting Windows Live Mail. This forum
is for a different program, the database software Microsoft Access. Nobody
here is likely to be able to help you.
--

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0

"Rich" <zhaoxinri@hotmail.com> escribi�� en el mensaje de
noticias:2BDBBC51-8CE4-4C57-A2D1-0BD2B7FB4F87@microsoft.com...
> Recently, many students in our campus(Shanghai Jiao Tong University) have
> been complained about the problem.
>
> In detail, we are unable to check the Hotmail inbox with Windows Live
> Mail, or enter most related website.
>
> And the error code is:0��80082EFD

0
Judith

spell check #22
The spell check doesn't work when checking the spelling of e-mails can anyone help? Not without more info -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Randy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fef901c45890$64949310$a101280a@phx.gbl... > The spell check doesn't work when checking the spelling > of e-mails can anyone help? ...

organizing e-mail in Outlook 2002
We have a user who recently got married and her name changed. She had set up mail coming only to her to come in in a certain color (the organizing feature of Outlook). Now that her name changed, it will not work on the e-mail that is coming in in her new name. I've tried deleting and recreating her profile, creating a new profile in the mail accounts, completely removed and reinstalled Outlook. Deleted the personal files that are created in the Outlook folder under her profile, and nothing seems to work. Any ideas? Have you tried turning that organizing feature off, restarti...

Error when tracking an e-mail if recipient is in CRM or Active Dir
We are experiencing a problem when a user attempts to send an e-mail with the Outlook client. If a recipient - To, BCC or CC - is a user in one of the CRM picklists (Contacts, Users, etc) an error is generated indicating that the user does not have sufficient privileges for the operation. If the recipient is NOT in one of the CRM lists, no error is generated and the email is attached to the account referenced in RE: . This is happening for the salesperson role, but not for the sales manager role, so obviously there is some privilege that I need to grant the salesperson role, but i ca...

mail flow count
Hi everybody, Are you guys aware of a tool that counts all the incoming/outgoing e-mails for an Exchange organization? It will probably count all the e-mails from the transition logs or from the Message Tracking logs. Thanks, Sorin The products usually recommended are Promodag Reports and Quest MessageStats, although if you want to do something for free, try LogParser (www.logparser.com) -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ http://www.msexchangeblog.com "SorinD" <SorinD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75FF3408-E4FA-4E...

Spell check crashes even after the fixes you have suggested.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Every time I spell check my doc, the system crashes at some point. I can never get through the whole doc. I even bought the Office MacDisc kit to upgrade and still have the problem. I am ready to go back to an old typewriter! Help! This indicates there is a problem in your document that is crashing Word. That's not uncommon. First, update Mac Office to the latest level and come back and tell us what your update level then is. Please also tell us which language your Office installation is, and which languages ar...

Bad
Yesterday, I asked this over on the m.p.outlook.general group and despite there being 170+ new messages there today, none was a reply to my question. Not even a "must be a user error" type answer. So I'm asking here too. I have searched both Google and the msnews. groups and have seen a few others ask similar questions, but have not yet found an answer. My situation is as follows: OL 2003 Imap server Preview Pane is OFF View is set to IMAP Hide marked for Deletion There are no rules to delete any messages whatsoever - there is in fact, only 1 rule, which looks for ...

retreving old inbox
i had to reformat my hard drive, so i backed up the old inbox from the user file onto a cd. the file is a dbx but i cannot seem to import it back to outlook. please help "matt" <beer4matt_uk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5f6b01c42df0$c371e9c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > i had to reformat my hard drive, so i backed up the old > inbox from the user file onto a cd. the file is a dbx but > i cannot seem to import it back to outlook. please help This group is for the support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 and 2003. Outlook Express, while having a similar name is in fact a...

Unable to open calendar

Mail Box Size #2
Hi All, I have a user with a 6 gig + mailbox. We are using Exchange 2003 (enterprise) and Outlook 2003. He is now experiancing problems with the program running like a slug. It doesn't appear to be locking up, just taking for ever to do everything. He claims it was fine until front page crashed, which took the computer down (needing a re-boot) and outlook hasnt' worked right since. So what I have done, is delete the profile and recreate, appear to work for me, but now is locked up again. The auto archive does not appear to removing items from the mailbox. Does anyone hav...

How to check authorisation
Good afternoon, Is it possible to have a checking on the computer name and user name when certain a database is being accessed. i.e. I only want the work done by certain person and on certain machine. If this is possible where can I place this security check and how. Some coding would be very helpful. Regards, Smiley For the computer name: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0009.htm for the login user name: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0008.htm -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Smiley" <firewo...

Annotating received mail
Outlook 2003: I've just signed up for yet another account at some webpage and they've sent me an email with all my details - except the password of course. If this were real paper mail, I'd write a clue to the password on it before filing it. Is there an equivalent for a received email? I'm quite happy storing such notes in relatively obscure places such as the "Summary" page in file properties, but I'm not getting very far looking for any such place associated with an individual mail item. -- Steve Swift http://www.ringers.org.uk (Personal Webpage)...

Sending Mail #2
I want to be able to allow a set of users to send INTRANET & INTERNET mail , while allowing another set of users to send INTRANET mail only. Is there a way in which this can be done in Exchange 2000 srv.? see these: http://www.adminlife.com/247reference/msgs/36/180489.aspx http://tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=473226 "cozierj" <cozierj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65F9D669-AC55-4A82-ADBA-C0A7C0817C42@microsoft.com... > I want to be able to allow a set of users to send INTRANET & INTERNET mail , > while allowing > another set of users ...

Check Box Not working?
I have created a check box from control toolbox but it does not work. I mean i cannot do both check it and than uncheck it. Please help. Anand vijay Sounds like you are still in "design Mode". The little "Triangle/ruler/pencil" icon that has blue in it has to be not selected. Does this help you? Mike Rogers "Anand vijay" wrote: > I have created a check box from control toolbox but it does not work. I mean > i cannot do both check it and than uncheck it. Please help. Thanks , but i was out of design mode.please help "Mike Rogers" wrote: ...

unable to scroll the page

Check Register with original G/L posting
Is there a report out there that would tell me the original G/L coding of the invoices being paid on check runs for a particular date range? Thank you. Todd, There is no such 'canned report', but if you're looking to create your own, you could accomplish this by combining the code from 2 views I have published: Payables Apply Information: http://victoriayudin.com/2008/10/22/sql-view-ap-apply-in-gp/ Payables GL Distributions: http://victoriayudin.com/2008/11/28/sql-view-to-show-all-gl-distributions-for-ap-transactions/ -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions ...

Unable to conect

Outlook 2002
I am having an intermittant problem. I send e-mails, most of which go through, but many times they don't, even though they are in my sent mail. I have the program set to give me a delivery receipt and I don't get it when they don't go through. I'm in XP. Any help? Thanks ...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Outlook 2003 'New Mail Desktop Alert' Doesn't Work
I have this option enabled in Outlook 2003 Advanced E-mail Options, running on WinXP Pro SP1, yet I've never once seen the actual Alert appear (transparent message box) when e-mail is received. The Preview Alert works fine. I have NAV 2003 Standard running with the Office Plug-in enabled & scanning of incoming & outgoing mails, yet the problem persists even when I disable the NAV Auto-Protect. Is there a conflict between the Outlook Alert & NAV 2003, or is it something else? the alerts don't fire if something is at full screen. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author...

mailing directly from publisher people reciveing see it incorrectl
I am trying to mail people directly from my publisher program, I select send e.mail as attachment and when people recive this message it looks like it has 1 / 2 or even 3 parts to it and that they have not been put back together properly, the effect looks something like wallpaper and the pattern doesn't match - this makes for almost impossible reading - has any one else suffered this problem? Any ideas for a souloution Thanks iamsquid <iamsquid@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am trying to mail people directly from my publisher program, I &g...

How to Mail Merge from the Web Client
Can anyone please detail to me if and how you mail merge a doc from the web client ( using .Net code i guess) ? i know that mail merge is feasable only by the Outlook client; in the Web client, using GUI drop down menu there's only the Email merge. Anyway i would like to mail merge an excel file from the web client of the MS. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks Gianluca You could write a .Net page that does Word automation to implement a web-based merge process. There are examples of doing this (not from CRM) on the web. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---...

Comcast IPS - I cannot send mail
Both my email account and my wife email account just stop working. Call my provider and the answer I got was we only support smartzone mail. So I logge onto Microsoft Discussion Groups and found the following solution. Try going to the Advanced tab of your accounts settings and change the Port number in use from 25 to 587. Also go the Sever tab and make sure the Authentication option is checked. -- dlburrell43 And what happened when you made those changes ? -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and wil...