To the sender of the MI5 posts

I am not sure if you read responses or (like most other spammers) just see
the web as a place where you are free to say whatever you want without fear
of contradiction.

Who knows?

Either way - this section of this site is site is specifically here so that
anyone with a comment, question, point to rise, etc regarding access
databases can post with the knowledge that other likeminded people may read
their post.  It is not here as a general forum to discuss other matters.

I have no doubt that if you are blocked from posting you will see this as
yet another indication that MI5 is after you and they have blocked you to
stop you telling anyone.  This is not the case.  You will be blocked not for
the content of your post but because it has simply been posted to the wrong
place.  There is nothing sinister about this.

Good luck with your campaign - but, if possible, you may wish to consider
that if MI5 (or any other agency of a similar type of any government) was
really after you, do you really think you would still be at liberty.
Something to think about !

May I suggest that you construct a web site – ensure the meta tag are
sufficiently targeted to allow anyone interested to search for and find your
site – and use the site to give a clear and concise layout of your concerns.
I am sure that anyone interested will find you ???

As I said, good luck with your campaign and I hope you have really happy New
Year

--
Wayne
Manchester, England.

access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Over the past few days I have found the following Outlook Express message
rule 100% effective against his junk
(assuming he's still sending it, which your post suggests he is):

"Where the Subject line contains 'Persecu tion' or 'Pers ecution' or 'Pe
rsecution' or 'Persecuti on' or 'Persecutio n' or 'Per secution' or 'Persec
ution' or 'Persecution'  Delete it"

If he comes up with any more variations, just add 'em to the list.

Note to self: try some different news readers in case any of them support
wildcards in message rules.
"Wayne-I-M" <WayneIM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am not sure if you read responses or (like most other spammers) just see
> the web as a place where you are free to say whatever you want without
> fear
> of contradiction.
>
> Who knows?
>
> Either way - this section of this site is site is specifically here so
> that
> anyone with a comment, question, point to rise, etc regarding access
> databases can post with the knowledge that other likeminded people may
> read
> their post.  It is not here as a general forum to discuss other matters.
>
> I have no doubt that if you are blocked from posting you will see this as
> yet another indication that MI5 is after you and they have blocked you to
> stop you telling anyone.  This is not the case.  You will be blocked not
> for
> the content of your post but because it has simply been posted to the
> wrong
> place.  There is nothing sinister about this.
>
> Good luck with your campaign - but, if possible, you may wish to consider
> that if MI5 (or any other agency of a similar type of any government) was
> really after you, do you really think you would still be at liberty.
> Something to think about !
>
> May I suggest that you construct a web site - ensure the meta tag are
> sufficiently targeted to allow anyone interested to search for and find
> your
> site - and use the site to give a clear and concise layout of your
> concerns.
> I am sure that anyone interested will find you ???
>
> As I said, good luck with your campaign and I hope you have really happy
> New
> Year
>
> --
> Wayne
> Manchester, England.

0
Baz
1/2/2008 2:09:18 PM
Hi Baz

I have not had any spam from this person - I was just talking about this
forum.

The hotmail that I use to log into this site and others,  I have "never"
looked at - (there may be loads of stuff in it, not sure).  I think I will
look later today just for interest.

Happy New Year

--
Wayne
Manchester, England.

"Baz" wrote:

> Over the past few days I have found the following Outlook Express message
> rule 100% effective against his junk
> (assuming he's still sending it, which your post suggests he is):
>
> "Where the Subject line contains 'Persecu tion' or 'Pers ecution' or 'Pe
> rsecution' or 'Persecuti on' or 'Persecutio n' or 'Per secution' or 'Persec
> ution' or 'Persecution'  Delete it"
>
> If he comes up with any more variations, just add 'em to the list.
>
> Note to self: try some different news readers in case any of them support
> wildcards in message rules.
> "Wayne-I-M" <WayneIM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
> >I am not sure if you read responses or (like most other spammers) just see
> > the web as a place where you are free to say whatever you want without
> > fear
> > of contradiction.
> >
> > Who knows?
> >
> > Either way - this section of this site is site is specifically here so
> > that
> > anyone with a comment, question, point to rise, etc regarding access
> > databases can post with the knowledge that other likeminded people may
> > read
> > their post.  It is not here as a general forum to discuss other matters.
> >
> > I have no doubt that if you are blocked from posting you will see this as
> > yet another indication that MI5 is after you and they have blocked you to
> > stop you telling anyone.  This is not the case.  You will be blocked not
> > for
> > the content of your post but because it has simply been posted to the
> > wrong
> > place.  There is nothing sinister about this.
> >
> > Good luck with your campaign - but, if possible, you may wish to consider
> > that if MI5 (or any other agency of a similar type of any government) was
> > really after you, do you really think you would still be at liberty.
> > Something to think about !
> >
> > May I suggest that you construct a web site - ensure the meta tag are
> > sufficiently targeted to allow anyone interested to search for and find
> > your
> > site - and use the site to give a clear and concise layout of your
> > concerns.
> > I am sure that anyone interested will find you ???
> >
> > As I said, good luck with your campaign and I hope you have really happy
> > New
> > Year
> >
> > --
> > Wayne
> > Manchester, England.

Hi Wayne,

I'm sorry, I obviously didn't make myself clear.  I wasn't talking about
spam received personally (my email addy here is completely fake, against the
rules I know, but in practice no different to having a spam trap that you
never look at).

The message rule I described is for *news* messages, and so far seems to
have been 100% successful in making sure that I don't see this guy's garbage
in *any* newsgroup.

HTH

Baz

> [...]
>> > the content of your post but because it has simply been posted to the
>> > wrong
>> > place.  There is nothing sinister about this.
>> >
>> > Good luck with your campaign - but, if possible, you may wish to
>> > consider
>> > that if MI5 (or any other agency of a similar type of any government)
>> > was
>> > really after you, do you really think you would still be at liberty.
>> > Something to think about !
>> >
>> > May I suggest that you construct a web site - ensure the meta tag are
>> > sufficiently targeted to allow anyone interested to search for and find
>> > your
>> > site - and use the site to give a clear and concise layout of your
>> > concerns.
>> > I am sure that anyone interested will find you ???
>> >
>> > As I said, good luck with your campaign and I hope you have really

0
Baz
1/2/2008 3:32:08 PM
I don't really mind them.

People can write what they want on the web - it's better than censorship.

I do think he/she would be better just making a website and putting it all
down there.

I actually met someone from MI5 once (at university) - he didn't look
anything like James Bond (or was he MI6 - who knows).  He was a sweaty little
chap trying to get people to come along to an "open day".  The main thing I
remember about thier "open day" was that there was no drinks being served -
so noone went.  As I don't have a british passport don't think I could have
joined anyway.

I like to think of Microsoft head office being a little like the bridge on
star trek.  Sure they could block it if they really wanted but like me they
can't see the point.

--
Wayne
Manchester, England.

"Baz" wrote:

> Hi Wayne,
>
> I'm sorry, I obviously didn't make myself clear.  I wasn't talking about
> spam received personally (my email addy here is completely fake, against the
> rules I know, but in practice no different to having a spam trap that you
> never look at).
>
> The message rule I described is for *news* messages, and so far seems to
> have been 100% successful in making sure that I don't see this guy's garbage
> in *any* newsgroup.
>
> HTH
>
> Baz
>
> "Wayne-I-M" <WayneIM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi Baz
> >
> > I have not had any spam from this person - I was just talking about this
> > forum.
> >
> > The hotmail that I use to log into this site and others,  I have "never"
> > looked at - (there may be loads of stuff in it, not sure).  I think I will
> > look later today just for interest.
> >
> > Happy New Year
> >

> > --
> > Wayne
> > Manchester, England.
> >

> > "Baz" wrote:
> >
> >> Over the past few days I have found the following Outlook Express message
> >> rule 100% effective against his junk
> >> (assuming he's still sending it, which your post suggests he is):
> >>
> >> "Where the Subject line contains 'Persecu tion' or 'Pers ecution' or 'Pe
> >> rsecution' or 'Persecuti on' or 'Persecutio n' or 'Per secution' or
> >> 'Persec
> >> ution' or 'Persecution'  Delete it"
> >>
> >> If he comes up with any more variations, just add 'em to the list.
> >>
> >> Note to self: try some different news readers in case any of them support
> >> wildcards in message rules.
> >> "Wayne-I-M" <WayneIM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Wayne-I-M <WayneIM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am not sure if you read responses

He has also spammed the comp.databases.ms-access newsgroup as well as
others so there is no chance he is reading your comment.

>I have no doubt that if you are blocked from posting you will see this as
>yet another indication that MI5 is after you and they have blocked you to
>stop you telling anyone.  This is not the case.  You will be blocked not for
>the content of your post but because it has simply been posted to the wrong
>place.  There is nothing sinister about this.

Ahh, but your response is, to us, logical.    To that goof your
response just means that you're in cahoots with MI5.

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
read the entire thread of messages.

E-mails from a senders in my Block Senders List
I've added a particular sender's e-mail address or Internet domain- name to my Blocked Senders List (see examples below) but e-mails from that sender continue going to the In Box instead of being sent to the Junk E-Mail box.. How do I block ALL e-mails sent from a particular sender? I've added these variations to the Blocked Senders List: googlealerts-noreply@google.com @google.com google.com 1. its easier to disable the alert. 2. is the address they are sent to on the safe list or in a trusted address book? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outloo...

Delete Payroll Posting File
I have someone that generated a posting file twice but only posted the batch once. This has caused the Payroll distribution by date report to be doubled. How do I remove this posting file? ...

Controlling how user posts a blog
Is it possible to control how items are posted on to a blog? The blog owner would like the readers to be able to respond to his posts but he doesn't want readers to create a new thread. thanks in advance ...

safe senders?
Is there any way I can set up Outlook 2000 running on Win98 to recieve messages ONLY from those that are in my address book/Contacts? I have seen this option in Hotmail and it seems like a good cheap one to eliminate some of the extraneous mail. I can set up a rule that will filter out anyone except those in a distribution list and then copy everyone into that distribution list. However, that would never automatically update itself if I added someone to my address book, or could it? There must be some way! Thanks. "Bush_pile_it" said in news:1049g478ih11b9@corp.supernews.com: ...

Bulk Import Senders to Sender Filter
We have many names in the turf list on our Exchange 5.5 server that I wish to import into the Sender Filter on our new Exchange 2003 system. I have not been able to find out where the entries are actually stored in Exchange Server 2003 so that I could do a bulk transfer or import of some kind. Does anyone have a way to import a sender list to the Sender Filter (Message Delivery object) in Exchange 2003? - Charlie HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIMC \Parameters\turftable Charlie wrote: > We have many names in the turf list on our Exchange 5.5 > s...

blocking senders/return to sender
How can I have a messege that has been sent to me returned to sender automatically? You can't. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer andrea <icyhot1@earthlink.net> asked: | How can I have a messege that has been sent to me | returned to sender automatically? "andrea" <icyhot1@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:041e01c3611d$102b39c0$a501280a@phx.gbl > How can I have a messege that has been sent to me > returned to sender automatically? In...

First post, probably something easy to solve.. i hope :)
Would really appreciate any help anyone can offer on this one: [image: http://www.gnorwood.fsnet.co.uk/help.jpg] Basically I have 3 problems 1) How can I shade the area between these 2 without using an externa image editing program, is there a way? 2)Again I'd like to shade this area 3)I've drawn a line using an imaging editor from 2500 on the x axis u to 12500 on the y and then across as I need to show this particula point. I could not find a way to do this IN excel, is there a way? Thanks in advance for any help ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message po...

post

how to deniy a senders adress in exchange 2003
We keep getting spam mail of one e-mail adress for example heinz.loeffler@t-online.de in the global settings mail delivery I allready blocked the sender but his mails keep coming trough to the mailbox we created. please advise me what to do thanks in advance. vancoillie Jurgen R u using Intelligent_Message_Filter for exchange 2003???? "jurgen vancoilie" wrote: > We keep getting spam mail of one e-mail adress for example > heinz.loeffler@t-online.de > > in the global settings mail delivery I allready blocked the sender but his > mails keep coming trough to the...

Posts
I wrote a post on the Community Web Site. It is not showing up here, nor are the postings on the Community site showing up. Is this a Microsoft Mail thing? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com What was the topic of the one you're not seeing? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Mary Sauer" <mary-sauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:%23osu7oB4HHA.484@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I wrote a post on the Community Web Si...

Convert 2 per page post card to a 4 per page post card
I have created a post card using a template, but when I look at the print preview it shows 2 post cards per page, the paper I am going to print them on is 4 per page. How do I conver the document or change the layout? What version Publisher are you using? If you are using 2007 use one of the Avery US Letter postcard templates, copy/paste your created postcard to the new page setup. Make a note of the color scheme, you may have to re-set it after the paste. If you are using an earlier version, you should be able to go to page setup and change the copies per sheet. "HptRdsRealtor&q...

senders name
A very simple question, but I can't find the solution. I want to change the name of the sender in our external e-mails. As our logon-names we have John, Jim, Susan, etc. Unfortunately our external e-mails are send by "John" <j.smith@where.com> instead of "John Smith" <j.smith@where.com> I have tried the following: - changed the display name of the mailboxes. The name changes in the adress list but the mail still comes from "John" (even after reboot of outlook) - put last name in with first name in mail boxes; doesn't work, really I see a...

my question won't post
I don't know where to send this, but I have tried posting the same question 3 or 4 times over the last couple of days, and I get the notification that it was submitted successfully, but it never shows up. So we'll see if this one shows up :-) mike This one made it! -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "lawandgrace" <lawandgrace@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49094F2E-63B5-4812-AC1B-2028F24347B4@microsoft.com... >I don't know where to send this, but I have tried posting the same question >3 > or 4 times over the last co...

Add Sender To Blocked Senders List
I am getting inundated with e-mail spam and when I select "Add Sender To Blocked Senders List" so that mail gets sent to my Junk E-Mail Folder it appears that it is ignored and I keep getting the same spam directed to my Inbox. Anyone have a way to make this work? Patrick I don't use WLM but I have some advice for you. Stop using your real email address when you post to a newsgroup and you will reduce the number of spam emails you receive....Maybe. I say "Maybe" because it might be too late due to your address already being on numerous spam lists...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Saturday, June 26, 2004. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 140 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Likewise, a comprehensive archive of this newsgroup is available at http://groups.google.com. Click on Advanced Groups Search; there you should specify newsgroup microsoft.public.money and some search terms you consi...

corrupt text in email from only one sender
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop <i>get scrambled text in every email from one and only sender. my secretary gets copys of the same emails and they read correctly. What could it be and how do i get rid of it. Thanks in advance. JP</i> On 2010-04-05 17:39:27 -0400, jpettygrove@officeformac.com said: > get scrambled text in every email from one and only sender. my > secretary gets copys of the same emails and they read correctly. What > could it be and how do i get rid of it. Thanks in advance. JP ...

Sales Batch: Posting Interrupted
Hi all, I am using GP 7.5. One of our sales batches (Receivables Sales Entry) failed to post. So we try to recover it through Batch Recovery. The status shown in Batch recovery is always 'Posting Interrupted'. When I try to recover the batch, the following error message pop-up: Batch XXXXX failed to complete posting. Use the batch recovery window to complete posting ..... When I Press more info button, I got the following error: " A save operation on table RM OPEN has created a duplicate key" I try the process several times, even I start my server ... but with the sa...

how to display senders full email address in inbox
I'm besieged with incoming emails from Nancy, Susan, etc. and have to go into the header to see if I know them. I could immediately delete most if Outlook would only display the sender's email address in the FROM column, orther rather than the Display Name or Nickname. Isn't there some way to do this (like in the early versions? ) Alternatively, they could add a column to display the email address. Is this possible? Earlier versions? What version are you using now? What version were you using then? For the most part, the From field is determined by the Sender, not the...

Adding Sender to Address Book
Occasionally, I get email from someone who is not in my Address Book or Contact List and who I would like to have there. Is there away to place his email address there other than typing it in? A command something like "Add sender to contact list" perhaps. Thank you. Right-click on the sender, select "Add to Contacts" -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "Jack Gillis" <XXXXXXXXXXXXX@widomaker.com> wrote in message news:#FRBmDuELHA.5932@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Occasionally, I ge...

Last post and Quicken conversion experience
Hi, This is my last post to the Money newsgroup. I wish to thank everyone for their past help and to encourage folks to give Quicken a chance. I successfully converted to Quicken and have been "live" now for about 2 weeks. With transactions since 1997 to carry over, I am impressed by the quality of the conversion process. There are a few quirks here and there to work out but the core was solid - all accounts moved over with balances intact. The fuzzy part is setting up the bank accounts for online processing... the initial match of downloaded transactions (usually about ...

own name in blocked senders
Does anyone else get this happening? I have found my own account appear in blocked senders a number of times over the years. I had put this down to clumsy mouse use, but I found my address there again today, and I'm sure I didn't do it. Is there some malware that can do this annoying trick, or am I even more clumsy than I think? Cheers, S On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 14:23:37 -0000, spamlet wrote: > Does anyone else get this happening? > I have found my own account appear in blocked senders a number of times over > the years. I had put this down to clumsy mou...

Problem sorting date columns.....Cross Posted by mistake
I have had a problem with sorting by dates and sometimes with numbers after pasting files from MS Access 2003 into Excel 2003. I use Access to query out files that I need to analyze, then I analyze them in Excel. I have had instances when some of the files will not sort ascending or descending even after I have formatted the dates in the entire column and have reformatted all of the other columns; it is like they don't format with the others. I usually have about 12 to 15 columns, some text some numbers and some dates. Can anyone explain how this happens? Am I doing something wrong? Th...

Cannot see posts
Trying again to see the posts that I send. Have not been able to see any so far, nor the replies. This message showed up without fail. Check your 'Views' configuration WLM Menu/View/Show All messages - configure for each email and subscribed newsgroup. -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Ben Stevenson" <casiopie963@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#LjvzMS3KHA.1016@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Trying again to see the posts that I send. > > Have not been able to see any so far, nor the replies. In Windows Live Mail go to Tools, Options, ...

550 Sender verify failed?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00C3_01C49B43.ADE4BEA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a problem with some emails, return: The recipient name is not recognized 550 Sender verify failed Exchange 5.5 (NT 4.0) works fine with hotmail, yahoo, etc. any ideas? thanks, Jose Orlando ------=_NextPart_000_00C3_01C49B43.ADE4BEA0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transiti...

Reports>Purchasing>Analysis>RNI: should update only posted batch
Would need this report as a subledger backup report to our financial ledger. This report (or a new report) should be available similiar to the Historical Sales or Payables Trial Balances. At a month end position, the "Received not Invoiced" subledger report supports the financial ledger month end balances for posted batches only. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this...