Template For Appointments?

Can anybody guide me in the direction of an appointments based database?  I appearto be having a job locating one.TIA--
0
Saxman
3/20/2007 10:47:10 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 05:47:10 -0500, "Saxman"<john.h.williamsREMOVETHIS@btinternet.com> wrote:>>Can anybody guide me in the direction of an appointments based database?  I appear>to be having a job locating one.>>TIAAny reason not to use the very full-featured calendar in Microsoft Outlook,rather than reinventing the wheel?             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0
John
3/20/2007 5:08:54 PM
John W. Vinson wrote:> Any reason not to use the very full-featured calendar in Microsoft Outlook,> rather than reinventing the wheel?I had thought that, but wondered whether there was anything different around.--
0
Saxman

Campaign Activity Appointment should syncronize with Outlook
When an Appointment is created from Campaign Activities, the appointment should syncronize with Outlook and allow Contacts and Users to be added/invited to the Appointed the same way an Appointment create from a Contact or Account Activity syncronizes. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I ...

Creating a multi-page template
Hello! I have a question that I hope will be a simple one. I want to set up a template in Publisher that is 4 pages across and 4 pages down (not the brochure template Publisher has). Each of the pages needs to be 8.5 x 11. Basically, I guess what I'm trying to do is set up eight 8.5 x 11 pages all on the same screen so I can work with it similarly to the way I work with my Mac templates. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Thanks so much! Karen Karen W. <rubberstampit@yahoo.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Hello! I have a question that I hope will be a simple o...

Trouble importing Word doc into new template
I am a novice Publisher 2003 user but have set up a template to imporve the looks of a 12 page newsletter - let's call it "New". The content is mostly text, but with some graphs - but no photos etc. I have already prepared this months newsletter in Word and wish to import from the Word document to create a Publisher document, based on my new design. However, whenever I do this the imported text is dropped into the default publisher template, not my new design. I did try manually copying across as a work around, but the pasted test did not take up the new formatting (i.e...

1/3 A4 booklet template
Where can I find a 1/3 A4 size booklet templete? I want one that allows me to fold an A4 landscape sheet in three. Beemer What you want is a brochure. File, new, Publications for print, brochure. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Beemer" <Beemer@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:Od4Iqc$4HHA.1484@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Where can I find a 1/3 A4 size booklet templete? I want one that allows me to > fold an A4 landscape sheet in three. > > Beemer > Mary, Thanks, Beemer &quo...

How do I import Outlook calendar into Publisher calendar template?
I create a monthly newsletter for church and we have a calendar. I know I did this last month but now I can't for the life of me figure out how. I exported the information from the Outlook 2007 calendar and then I thought I had imported it into the Publisher calendar template. But now there's not an option for that. Was I just dreaming? I do have a copy of the printed calendar with the information on it, and I know I didn't type it in by hand and I don't remember copying and pasting it. Thanks... Mathis B. Rogers wrote: > I create a monthly newsletter for church ...

changing normal template
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have read the entries on changing the normal template in Word. No matter how I do it (via the formal Help menu, which says go to "Format", "Font", [make change--I changed the font from Cambria to Palatino], click "Default") or via all the suggestions at <http://www.officeformac.com/ProductForums/Office/445/0> I end up with this problem: when I quit Word, I get this message: "A file error has occurred. Check your network connections or make sure the disk is properly inserted and ...

Set curdir from where template was opened
I have an app where there is a templete that resides in a directory, under this directory is a data storage folder, the location of the template can change. Part of the code builds the require directory structure below the template location. Is there a way to set the curdir to where the workbook was opened from ie: where template sits? I am interupting the save process so I can set the name of the file depending on values within a worksheet, it needs to default to the "place where template is"\datastore\"Name I define".xls TIA W Code below FYI: Sub Workbook_Be...

syntax for an arbitrary loop on a receipt template
Can anyone tell me how to use an arbitrary loop in a receipt template, the syntax? ...

Duuble signatures in Outlook 2003 templates
I have seen several messages where people have reported the same problem, but some replies refer to another message (which I can't locate) and others I simply can't understand! Please can I have a clear answer to what can be done about it to resolve this annoying trait? Much appreciated, Many thanks, GillW Well, we can't understand what "same problem" or "annoying trait" you're = referring to. Details, please. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft...

Using Quote.dot Template
Hi, Please bare with me as this is my first real time playing with this. I did ask a question earlier in this in preparation of learning this but have not looked at it since and now turns out I have a demo Friday and have to learn it today and tomorrow in preparation. My questions are these: It creates a tabbed table for the Products and I have to manually clean it up each time I create a Quote. What is is best way to deal with this for Sales Reps who are not very Word Savy? Does Microsoft intend on fixing this template so that it at least drops the products into a table which the...

Door hanger template
Does anyone have a template for a door hanger? Some here http://www.microsoft.com/canada/home/templategallery/default.asp I have a PDF on my web page. http://msauer.mvps.org/graphics.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "jsjacobson1" <jsjacobson1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B9CC1B0-753F-4665-A352-04468660A7E3@microsoft.com... > Does anyone have a template for a door hanger? ...

vb.net xsltransform hangs with fxsl randomizeList template
Hello, I have a VB.Net component that uses the XslTransform object. I am using the FXSL randomizeList function in my XSL template. When I transform the XML in the VB.Net component, my application hangs. When I load the XML in a browser with a reference to the XSL template, it works fine. Here is my XML: <?xml version="1.0" ?> <Lists> <List><Item>Item 1</Item></List> <List><Item>Item 2</Item></List> <List><Item>Item 3</Item></List> <List><Item>Item 4</I...

How do I remove "cannot open template wizard" msg box?
I saved a worksheet as a template. Then I resaved it as an .xls file. However when I open it now, I receive the above message when I open the worksheet. How do I stop it? Somewhere there is hidden code that says "I am a template"!!! ...

template buddy #2
:( but it's too complicated and time-consuming that way!!! i already mad the templates to show what my problem is!!! *cries -- medicenpringle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- medicenpringles's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1645 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27832 Hi o.k. then maybe someone else will help you Most people just don't open files from unknown sources. Sorry -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "medicenpringles" <medicenpringles...

Obtaining More Relevant Templates #2
Dear All Does any one know where I can beg borrow or buy Publisher 2000 templates that are more relevant to the UK. Regards-- nebb Either you had asked this question about two weeks ago or you're asking the same thing. What "more UK relevant" items are you looking for? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "nebb" <nebb(erase)@freenet.co.uk> wrote in message news:9976BC16-5B28-4161-B716-8252489F94A2@microsoft.com... > Dear All > Does any one know where I can beg borrow or buy Publisher 2000 templates > that are more relevant to the UK. > ...

Publisher Catalog Templates on an existing Master Page
How do I get a catalog template on my existing master page and after I do my merge I want to change the font and the color what do I do. Thanks You do not insert a template on the master page. You need to change the font & color before the merge. Help here Create a catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP101921831033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Idsafetyman" <Idsafetyman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DE1CD97-8492-44B6-B5CF-2EA247D687D4@microsoft.com... > How do I get a catalog template on my existing master p...

How do I customize a invoice template
Hi, I found a Invoice template in ms excel, I am able to input data in the specific line, but I can't seem to change font, font size, or add my logo. I'm sure it is something simple, but I'm stumped. Does anyone have any tips or pointersfor me? Thank you, John Hello John If it is the same template I see in my xl then you just have to unprotect it. tools>protection>unprotect sheet Regards, Jon-jon "John Bordieri" <chefjohn@cox.net> wrote in message news:_MS5b.27516$Go4.8411@lakeread01... > Hi, > > I found a Invoice template in ms excel, I am a...

Word template issues
Word 2007 is joining words, removing spaces (example: activitivtiesinhongkon) in documents. This occurs in the regular and print views. Spell check doesn't work either, it wont find the incorrect words either. Please advise! Needin'''' some help! I doubt that the removing spaces is an issue with the Word software. For the spell checking issue, see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MasterSpellCheck.htm -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - W...

Is there a template for this sort of thing?
I want to have a column of figures which will always add up to the same thing. That is, if I increase one number I want the other numbers to decrease by a percentage so that the column will still have the same total. I think there's a technical name for this in budgeting. It seems like it would be a common thing. Is there a template somewhere? Also, I'm going to have to drop Outlook Express. I'm shifting my e-mail to Gmail. Is there a web interface I can use to continue to participate in this newsgroup? TIA LAS Excel's Solver Add-in will do what you want. The ...

Avery label template 5596?
Does anyone have a template for Avery Label 5596? I cannot find one anywhere. On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:30:01 -0800, Tomlinson wrote: > Does anyone have a template for Avery Label 5596? > I cannot find one anywhere. You don't need a ready-made template. If you already have the labels, you can create your own custom label template using the label wizard. All you need do is *carefully* measure the label size and position on the sheet. Then create a New Report using the Label Wizard. Select Customize and follow the instructions, filling in the label size and position on she...

Outlook Appointments in Plain Text
I have some users running Office XP, and others running Office 2000. Seems that whenever one of the Office XP users sends an appointment, the Office 2000 users see it as plain text and not an appointment item. Patched everyone to appropriate service pack levels, didn't make a diff, and it doesn't matter who the sender is. We do not run Exchange; rather a Linux-based POP3 server. Office XP to Office XP works fine; I haven't verified O2K to O2K... Is the reminder field checked, see if un-checking helps "Jake McDermott" <jmcdermott@syntricity.com> wrote in mess...

templated CWnd derived object
I have a CWnd derived object that requires template parameters. But, the MFC 8.0 macros obviously aren't made for dealing with templates. Below is what I'm trying to do. Can anybody suggest the WinAPI equivalent to the message map macros (or an alternative macro) that I could use to accomplish what I want to get done? Thanks, PaulH template <class _Elem, template <class _Elem, class _DeviceContext> class _GraphClass > class CMyObjT : public CWnd, public _GraphClass<_Elem, CPaintDC> { /*...*/ BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CMyObjT) ON_WM_PAIN...

pull data from an Access database into Excel template
Is there a way to fill the cells in a report set up in Excel from data in an Access table? I don't want to create a new Excel file, but just populate the cells with Access data. Thanks, Hi You can read data from Access into table on worksheet through an ODBC query. Now create your report using queried data (through links) as source. -- (Don't use my reply address - it's spam-trap) Arvi Laanemets "Randal" <rlwnr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#nd$PP9#DHA.2512@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to fill the cells in a report set up in Excel from...

Template Invoice in Excel 2003
Can anyone please tell me how to enter the total value in total colum on the invoice template that comes with XL 2003? Thanks! ...

Monthly invoice with late fee template
I need an invoice template, (for storage rent),that adds a late fee of $20 if the customer's previous month's payment was received after the 10th of any given month. ...