Switchboard 2007 help

Hi I have used the switchboard and am not impressed.
It seems to me that one only has 1 level available.
I would like to create sub menues off the top node i.e. 1 for Edit, add etc.
and the other for reports.  I dont see a way to do this.  Am I missing
something.  Any help would be appreciated.  Regards

access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Voice mail tab on outlook 2007
I have installed Exchange server 2007 and Outlook 2007. I have enabled unified messaging role for a particular user and for that user voice mail tab has been appered in my outllook options. But whenever I click on voice mail I get Error as "Contact with server temporary failed please try again later". Can anyone please halp me? On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 23:39:01 -0700, Microsoft Exchange 2007 command shell <MicrosoftExchange2007commandshell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have installed Exchange server 2007 and Outlook 2007. >I have enabled unified messaging role for a...

I have created an Index in Word 2007. Should I be able to click on the index entries and have the document automatically bring me to that page within the document (similar to a toc entry)? It is not working and I am not sure if this is even a feature or I have done something incorrectly when creating the index. Thank you! -- amg_amz It is not a feature. Index entries are not hyperlinked to the pages they index. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "amg_amz" <amgamz@discussions.microso...

Outlook 2007 with Pocket PC Phone
Prior to synchronizing my Pockt PC for the first time on my new computer I had transferred my calendar and contacts file from my old computer. So I had existing Calendar and Contacts when I synchronized my Pocket PC cell phone with Outlook 2007 on the new computer for the first time. It appears that the synchronization process created a completely new Contacts folder and a completely new Calendar folder. How can I designate which calendar and which contacts I want the Pocket PC to sync with? Thanks! Runaround <run_around@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > Prior to synchronizing my P...

Goof book for Publisher 2007?
What's a good book for someone familiar with computers, graphics programs, MS apps and software stuff in general. but not with Publisher, specifically 2007? TIA, Craig The best source is the help articles on the Microsoft Office web site. There are training videos as well. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/FX100485361033.aspx?pid=CL100605171033 I wouldn't count on any book to help right now until all the Publisher bugs are addressed in a future service pack. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Craig...

Contextual spelling in Word 2007
It's enabled under Word Options, but it isn't catching some basic contextual mistakes throughout the document, such as Their and There. Any ideas why? ...

Australian Online Banking
Hi, Is there any Australian bank that supports the features within Microsoft Money? Citibank maybe? Thanks in advance, Tim. ...

Excel 2007 data list
Hi, I want to make Excel get the next weekday automatically. eg. I have tried to make a list with days (M,T,W,T,F,S,S). But is there a way to get the next day my just adding 1 and thereby getting the next letter from the list ? Eg. A1 | A2 M | 1 A3 | A3 | 2 It's in cell A3 I want to get the next weekday. TIA MJ Hi Mike Taking both of your messages as one. I take it you want to colour cells, if the dates in column A are weekdays, but not colour them if they are weekend days. If you select your range in column A>Format>Conditional Formatting>use dropdown to se...

Help on tracking email
Hi, When recieved emails with track token from outside, I always got another email with the subject : FW:.... I could not find a rule to ask it to forward to my local account. So what is wrong with it? Any ideas? Thanks, Cindy You can Forward emails/activities from within CRM. It may be possible someone is forwarding these to you. "Cindy" wrote: > Hi, When recieved emails with track token from outside, I always got another > email with the subject : FW:.... I could not find a rule to ask it to forward > to my local account. So what is wrong with it? > Any ideas...

Access 2007 01-31-10
Can someone please provide the name of the Bright Spark that developed Access 2007. Simple processes that took seconds to perform in 2000 now take hours to find, if they are possible, eg putting sub forms on main forms and connecting the two. Not only that but now I have the added complication that I am running Microsoft Virus ( or should that be Vista) it appears the help files required to keep me sane are not installed. Does anyone know how I can get my money back because I'm going back to XP and 2000, so much for Microsoft's concept of progress. -- Pilotgarry ...

Conditional Formatting Excel 2007
Part 1 I have a series of variable numbers in Columns B, C and D (approx 100). I want to be able to shade cells in both cols B and C when the value in the Col C cell is greater than the value in the corresponding Col B cell. Can it be done? If , help would be appreciated Part 2 I also wish to do a comparison with Col B and Col D values and would wish to have similar shading. (As far as col B is concerned, it would shade if Col C /or/ D was bigger - rather than both.) Any help would be appreciated. Tx in advance. Rob Rob, For this answer, let's assume that your table is ...

Help
Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to exmerge user's mailboxes across domains, and if so what do I have to do to achieve it. Thanks, Adam Yes. Just use the twp-step method. Exmerge the data to .pst files, then Exmerge the data from the .pst files to the destination server. Be sure you use the correct version of Exmerge. Exchange 5.5, 2000 and 2003 all use different versions. Note: It is best you get the version for Exchange 2000 from the Service Pack. -- Steven D. Parent MCSE Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for ...

help needed
Started to set up the inventory items. Since we're a small boutique store, with limited selections of certain products, the Matrix item approach seems to not be perfectly suited - but I see the power of reporting based on the 3 separate attributes. Not sure if I can create a matrix for a certain cluster of skirts, get all the combinations between the various attrbutes and then delete the items that we don't have in our inventory and will never going to get. This would make it cleaner I guess. The price could be different for each of the shirts. Or Standard items would be the b...

Main Switchboard displayed not same as one in Switchboard Manager
I just upgraded my Access database to Access 2007. When I go to the Switchboard manager it is not the same as the Main swtichboard that is displayed in my Forms. Do I need to delete the switchboard and recreate it again? Why is it picking up another switchboard? Thanks. ...

Sending Publisher newsletter via Outlook 2007 screws up formatting
I have been sending out monthly newsletters as email created in Publisher 2003. These look great in Outlook 2003. However, I recently installed Office 2007 and now the Publisher emailed newsletters (both Publisher 2003 and Publisher 2007) look terrible in Outlook 2007. I have tried everything I could. I have even created the newsletter on one of my machines that is still running Office 2003. The Publisher newsletter looks perfect when viewing it in Outlook 2003 but terrible when viewing it in Outlook 2007. How do I fix this? Suggest you make your newsletter a pdf file and attach i...

Office 2007 upgrade
Will Office Professional 2007 upgradae from Microsoft Works 9.0SE as supplied with a new computer "Denbo" <Denbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C482D5A4-CE2B-4F38-BAD8-978CE78F38F6@microsoft.com... > Will Office Professional 2007 upgradae from Microsoft Works 9.0SE as > supplied > with a new computer It should. If you have an issue there is a fix that may need to be downloaded from: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943290 Denbo wrote: >Will Office Professional 2007 upgradae from Microsoft Works 9.0SE as supplied >wit...

Received mail notification in Outlook 2007
I am very satisfied with the performance of Outlook 2007, except I would like to set it up so I would be notified of incomming mail with a voice, such as "you got mail". Is it possible, and how? That's a Windows setting in Control Panel, Sounds. Under Windows Sounds, choose one for New mail Notification. "RigaLVB" wrote: > I am very satisfied with the performance of Outlook 2007, except I would > like to set it up so I would be notified of incomming mail with a voice, > such as "you got mail". Is it possible, and how? > > > ...

Update when opening in 2007
When I open a spreadsheet in Excel 2003 I get a prompt to either update or don't update. I do not get the prompt when I open the same spreadsheet in Excel 2007. I opened Excel Options, selected the Advanced Tab and under the general section I selected (check marked) Ask to update automatic links. I still do not get the prompt. -- jgreaud ...

Common Quickparts for Word 2007 and Outlook 2007 ?
Hello group! How are you? I'd like to have a common Quickpart database for both Word 2007 and Outlook 2007, is there an easy way to do this? Thanks Gz ...

Outlook 2007
First, I have googled and searched your forums and still haven't found a working solution for this problem. I have tried alot of the "solutions" out there with no success. So I need your help badly. When I click on a hyperlink in an email message, error General failure. The URL was " ... " , application not found. Every email is the same, clicking on any hyperlink will not open the browser to go to that link. I am using IE8 as my default browser and if I install Firefox and makes it my default browser it works. But. I want to use IE8 as my default browser...

excel 2007 open other file and copy
With a macro in a file open an other file and copy cells. This works in excel 2003 but not in 2007 what's wrong? I use new file .xlsm error code 9 macro in file name.xlsm Windows("name2.xlsm").Activate ' ERROR 9 Sheets("1").Select Range("B6:N6").Select Selection.Copy thx Error 9 means that there is no window with that caption, so you need to open that workbook. -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Marco" <marco.w no spam @email.it> wrote in messa...

Bcc in exchange 2007
If i send out an email and use a distribution list in the Bcc field and my name in the To: field, is there a way for me to view who the Bcc's actually were. -- stacey stacey wrote: > If i send out an email and use a distribution list in the Bcc field and my > name in the To: field, is there a way for me to view who the Bcc's actually > were. In prior versions of Outlook, you opened the item in its own window (double-click the item). You then could see the Bcc field. Probably works the same way in OL2007. ...

Form slowly when used as sub form in access 2007
I have a strange problem with Access 2007. Made a database in Access 2003 years ago. This database uses many sub forms (containing one text field, based on a query and the text field showing a calculated value (SUM(..) from the underlying query) . This have always worked great in Access 2003. Now I installed Access 2007 and have a big problem. Upon opening the database the sub forms don't show anything in a whole minute. In the left corner of Access there reads "Calculating . . ." for this minute. Eventually the sub forms then show the calculated value ok. I might wanna add that...

SQL help string search
Hi, Is there any easy way to search a column to see if it contains either a dash or alpha character ? Thanks ! On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 07:46:54 -0400, Robbie wrote: >Hi, > >Is there any easy way to search a column to see if it contains either a dash >or alpha character ? > >Thanks ! > Hi Robbie, SELECT KeyColumn, SearchColumn FROM TheTable WHERE UPPER(SearchColumn) LIKE '%[A-Z-]%'; If your database uses a case insensitive collation, you can leave out the UPPER function call. -- Hugo Kornelis, SQL Server MVP My SQL Server b...

Switchboard Menu Labels
My Switchboard default menu is labeled "Main Menu". Under Main Menu, I have several sub-menus and additional menu listing under sub-menus. When I click one of the sub-menus under Main Menu, the sub-menu label is still "Main Menu". How do I change the label on multiple sub-menus? On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 09:11:09 -0800, Roseo wrote: > My Switchboard default menu is labeled "Main Menu". Under Main Menu, I have > several sub-menus and additional menu listing under sub-menus. When I click > one of the sub-menus under Main Menu, the sub-menu label is st...

Re: H E L P * * * Need help with question about protecting a range of cell in workbook
I need to know how to protect a range of cell/s in a workbook ...