I want to make a sum if Range is a week number and if style is Equal to
CONC-92 or CONC-45

Week# 49                    Week# 50
CONC-92= 27               CONC-92= 30
CONC-45= 27               CONC-45= 30

Datas are in a pivot table and...
Pivot table looks like this:
Date   CONC-92  CONC-45   CONC-92  CONC-45
12/7    5              5              10            10
12/8    2              2              10            10
12/9    5              5              10            10
12/10   5              5              10            10

please help
--
Lorenzo Díaz
Cad Technician

In excel change color of a range of cells based on a cell value
Based on a cell value from a drop down box, how can you make a range of cells to change background color? Use the cell the box is linked to in your conditional formatting formula. If your box is tied to, say, A1, make sure the conditional formula is like: =$A$1="value" value is whatever will be selected in the box. Then set the background color. Squeaky "kwitt" wrote: > Based on a cell value from a drop down box, how can you make a range of cells > to change background color? ...

How to perform sum sum sum...

how to find out code
Hello, My MFC app crashed in module msvcrt.dll at 001b:77c37098. What can I do to find out what is on that address? Thank you Vaclav > My MFC app crashed in module msvcrt.dll at 001b:77c37098. What can I do to > find out what is on that address? > Its likely because something wrong was passed to it which caused it. Typically when you debug you will be able to pinpoint the cause as you will have the stack to see what parameters you are passing etc. Debug the app and see if you can reproduce it. --- Ajay It happened on the customer's PC. The app generated a crash dump and...

Conditional formatting #50
Hi, The worksheet I've been working on uses paste links to carry forward workers details from one worksheet to the next. These cells are left unprotected so the chain can be broken if a person leaves, and someone new has to be inserted. This is fine but it makes it tricky to spot where breaks occur. Can conditional formatting tell the difference between a formula and text entered? If so can someone please give me an example that I can use. Many thanks. DonH You would need to build a simple UDF Function IsFormula(rng as range) IsFormula = rng.HasFormula End Function and use t...

Make over �1000 by investing only �5 FIND OUT HOW HERE WONT HURT TO LOOK
Make Money with PayPal by "beatlerockin" <beatlerockin@[EMAIL PROTECTED] > May 11, 2004 at 11:54 AM Follow the directions below and in two weeks you'll have up to $2000.00 in your PayPal account. There is a very high rate of participation in the program because of its low investment and high rate of return. Just $5.00 to one person! THAT'S ALL !!! If you are a skeptic and don't think the program will work, I urge you to give it a try anyway! It REALLY WORKS! Why do you think so many people are promoting this? LOOK AT IT THIS WAY If the Program is a total fail...

Date-range specific report with counted results of combo box selections
Hi there, I'm a novice with Access, but am currently setting up a patient database for an NGO in India that I'm volunteering with. The primary reason for the database is to collect statistics quarterly. It is a simple database with one table that collects patient data from simple forms with some fields having combo boxes. Ultimately I want to generate reports that will show a summary of 'counts' of various fields for a given period. For example: In the table I have a combo box for where the person came from, with several options including - "Pick up Y. Bazar", &quo...

Dates from Julian calendar
I know it can be done - just don't know how! Embedded into barcodes we use the Julian date system. I need people to enter the julian date into the spreadsheet and the adjacent cell to display the date. Excel seems to give every possible way to convert to Julian dates but not the other way round Can anyone please help this numpty? Thanks Tony -- y_not ------------------------------------------------------------------------ y_not's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19947 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47...

nth cell in the range
Within a VBA Module, I would like to set the ith component of my array A(1 to N) to be equal to the 100*(nth cell in a column in excel). How can I do this within a loop? ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** Hi try something like the following sub foo() dim c_values(1 to 100) dim i for i = 1 to 100 c_values(i)=activesheet.cells(i*100,"A").value next end sub >-----Original Message----- >Within a VBA Module, I would like to set the ith component of my array >...

Excel find gives exception
Hi, I get a Range object from an Excel worksheet object in VC++. I use .olb files to import the tlbs. I have a problem with Find() method of the Range object. I get a "scalar delteing destructor" exception and get a HRESULT of -2146827284.This happenes only for the 2nd parameter of the Find(). VARIANT WhatVt; WhatVt.vt = VT_BSTR; WhatVt.bstrVal = ::SysAllocString(L"PATIENT"); VARIANT AfterVt; VariantInit(&AfterVt); AfterVt.vt = VT_BSTR; AfterVt.bstrVal = ::SysAllocString(L"A1"); VARIANT LookInVt; LookInVt.vt = VT_ERROR; Loo...

Summing up user defined results

sum subform to form

I have a query that returns the details for a failure record during a specified time period. Where if I search between 1/1/08 and 1/31/08 the query returns the records of all failure records during that period. The row shows the part number and the total parts failed for that record. I need the query to then sum the total part failures for the previous 12 months. So I would see the following: Record # | part # | parts failed | Origination Date| Total Parts failed past 12 months 44444 | x | 4 | 1/2/08 | 200 44445 | Y |1 ...

Automatic filling of cells within a certain date range
Can someone please help, I have been stuck on this for the past two days... Column 'AB' has 'Start Date' and column 'AD' has 'Finish date' Row 19, cells 'AI' to 'DW' have the months written as 'J' 'F' 'M' 'A' etc.....from 2008 to 2015. I want to be able to enter a 'start date' in column 'AB' i.e. 1 January 2008 and a 'Finish date' in column 'AD' i.e. 1 April 2015. Then i would like the cells 'J - A' on row 19 to be filled with '1' in each month.... I...

using intersection of ranges
Need to specify the intersection of two named ranges, but require either one or both of them to be referenced to other cells. In other words, someone would enter the range which is one or both of the two, and I need the formula to look at that cell and use its name in the intersection argument. Any ideas? I have tried TEXT, but that doesn't seem to do it. Suppose the rangenames are rangeA and rangeB, and the names are in D2 and D3 =INDIRECT(D2) INDIRECT(D3) Note the spaces between the two functions; space is the intersection operator. Now you'll have to test for one or two...

Read and find
Hi. I need a procedure to read a name in Document1 then go and find it in Document2. It then pauses for 10 seconds before returning to Document1 and reads the next name below. This is repeated until the name is a blank. Any help is much appreciated. TIA Tom First, let's get the nomenclature. A file is called a workbook A worksheet within a file is called a worksheet or sheet. Sometimes tab.. Why the pause? What you may want is a FINDNEXT macro (look in the vba help index) with a msgbox ?? If all else fails, If desired, send your file to my address below. ...

=SUM Ranges Do Not Update
I have a Excel 2000 spread sheet, with the following macro to insert new row. Sub InsertRow() ' ' Macro1 Macro ' Macro recorded 4/27/2004 ' 'GoTo label, MyString ActiveSheet.Unprotect Application.Goto Reference:="MyCell" ActiveCell.Select ActiveCell.EntireRow.Insert ActiveCell.Offset(-1, 0).Select ActiveCell.EntireRow.Copy ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select ActiveCell.PasteSpecial xlPasteAll Application.CutCopyMode = False ActiveCell.Select ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=True, Contents:=True Scenarios:=True End Sub The problem is that in the "Mycell&qu...

Date ranges
Hi I have a list of predefined dates in column B in colum C formula to show todays date. (i.e. if today = 24-6-06) What I want is D1 to to show B2 (19-7-06) and D2 to show B1 (12-6-06) A B C D 1 1 12-6-06 =today() next date = 2 2 19-7-06 previous date = 3 3 24-8-06 4 4 30-9-06 Any help appreciated. Regards Paul T Paul T wrote: > I have a list of predefined dates in column B in colum C formula to show > todays date. (i.e. if today = 24-6-06) > What I want is D1 to to show B2 (19-7-06) an...

Sum value between dates problem driving me mad!
Good Evening All, I am really struggling here, have tried, nested IF's including AND's but am a bit stumped. I am fairly familiar with Arrays, but cannot seem to combine all. I have a data table (as detailed below). (Hopefully, this should be 'pastable' into Excel - it works for me) I simply wish to calculate the expected totals per month. Any help & assistance with this would be most welcome. Cheers, Mathew Note, earliest Start is 01/04/03 Start Finish Day Rate Apr-2003 May-2003 Jun-2003 Jul-2003 Aug-2003 01/04/2003 23.00 01/04/2003 09/07/2003 23.00 ...

Conditional Formating #24
Hi, I have a list of data. It is 4 columns by 100 rows. Cells A2:D102 If the last column in the row is = "D" I want to highlight that row. So for example If Cell D2 = "D" then highlight Cells A2:D2 Is there any way to do this using conditional formating, I was trying but it would not highlight the other cells - I could highlight cell D2, but not cells A2:C2, based on the value of cell D2. In the conditional formatting box (Formatting->"Conditional Formatting"), Choose "Formula Is" from the dropdown box, and enter this formula (verbatim) in ...

Change Text Case to Upper in a cell range A2:A92
I have a workbook of Contacts. In column A there are Names. I wish to convert those to UPPER case. I've seen a few VB codes that change the case to UPPER if I change something in the cell, GREAT if I want to go through the entire Column and change something. But is there another way? "Barry" wrote: > I have a workbook of Contacts. In column A there are Names. I wish to > convert those to UPPER case. I've seen a few VB codes that change the case > to UPPER if I change something in the cell, GREAT if I want to go through > the entire Column and change s...

Conditional Sum Wizard
Currently I am setting up a sheet and I am using the conditional sum wizard for formulas. Once a formula is created the sytem won't let me copy or change a formula. If I try to copy (Copy, paste special) a formula to another cell, the formula won't work anymore. If I create a formula with the wizard and afterwards change one of the parameters, the formula does not work anymore. Can anyone give me a hint on how I can solve these issues? Thanks. Please don't multi-post - you have an answer elsewhere, relating to use of CSE. Pete On Jan 6, 9:23=A0am, MarcoKoenders <MarcoKo...

stop all the columns coming up the same length in a chart
when i try to make a chart in excel all the columns come up the same length and it won't display the years either Hi, Your post is a bit lite on detail so I have more questions than answers. Is it possible you have selected the 100% stacked column chart? What data do you have and how is it laid out? Where should it be displaying the years, axis or as data labels? Cheers Andy prinshin wrote: > when i try to make a chart in excel all the columns come up the same length > and it won't display the years either -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Formula for a range of percentages
Sorry, some of the posts mention this, but I do not know enough to figure it out. I am a teacher and I am trying to collect some data. Please help. I need a formula to count the number of grades that are greater than 74% and less than 85% in the cell range of H3:H109. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure there's another way, but try this: =COUNT(H3:H109)-COUNTIF(H3:H109,"<=.74")-COUNTIF(H3:H109,">=.85") "Tkshowers" wrote: > Sorry, some of the posts mention this, but I do not know enough to figure it > out. I am a teacher...