Setvalue property to default value

I'm Trying to run macro for set property to set the object to default value
related to another object in sub-subform, but I getting the following
message, “ you trying to run procedure doesn’t contain the automation object.
etc

access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Yousoft,

Can you please give the exact details of the macro.  I.e. the Actions,
and relevant Arguments.  Thanks, that will help us to understand.

--
Steve Schapel, Microsoft Access MVP

Yousoft wrote:
> I'm Trying to run macro for set property to set the object to default value
> related to another object in sub-subform, but I getting the following
> message, � you trying to run procedure doesn�t contain the automation object.
> etc

0
Steve

Property Sheet units
Is there a way to change the units on the Property sheet from inches to pixels in 2007? Thanks, G Not that I know of. There may be other ways to do what you want. Would you describe your problem. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "Grip" <grip@cybermesa.com> wrote in message news:374f9720-6a28-4a53-aacf-47c717d68f0b@o9g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to change the units on the Property sheet from inches > to pixels in 2007? > > Thanks, > G ...

freeze values
XL2000 I made a sheet that helps me do estimates based on several different products and lengths. everything works perfectly but one little detail When I input some sizes, excel does its thing, and give me all the information in six separate cells. Problem is, in six cells just below I need to estimate basically the same product but with different sizes when I change the sizes all of the information changes on the first six cells Question is there away to freeze the first six cell information before I change the size for the next size cells Hi Alan AFAIK only be "removing&qu...

Property Sheet inside a CFormView and resources
Hello, I succesfully made an SDI application with a PropertySheet on my view using this project. http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/controls/propertysheet/article.php/c551/ The only thing not working is when I modify my PropertySheet dialog with the resource editor, the controls are not showing anymore. After investigating I found out that in the resource script, it only works if my dialog is declared this way (code at the end): (The difference is DIALOG vs DIALOGEX My only work around is to manually change back the resource script from DIALOGEX to DIALOG. What could be causing the problem...

Make Outlook 2003 default to and use Large Text size in incoming HTML messages.
How can I make Make Outlook 2003 default to and use Large Text size in incoming HTML messages. -- "J. J." JDJ <jj@invalid.invalid> wrote: > How can I make Make Outlook 2003 default to and use Large Text size in > incoming HTML messages. I would think that the sender controls the text size for incoming HTML messages. -- Brian Tillman On the View Drop Down of an open message window there is a Text Size menu bar which when you mouse on it gives you 5 choices. I just want it to default to largest so I don't have to go through that with each new message I read. ...

multiple value choices for If range().value = "xxx"
The macro below runs on worksheet change and works properly. However, I have 5 values to examine in column H. The values are: Split, Payday 1, Payday 2, Payday 3, and Payday 4. Any of these choices should result in unlocking and clearing the cells in that row (first part of if statement). Otherwise, the range 'pasterage' is copied to that row and it is locked again. I can't find the proper syntax (if there is any) to say something like is possible in SQL (if ...value in ("Split","Payday 1",...)) Please advise on the best way to go about this. ...

Dialog properties
It is easy to change dialog properties in VC++ by right-clicking on a dialog and then clicking on properties. But how is this done in code? More specifically, how can I turn off the resizing option, in code? THANKS! blair ----== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =--- >Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vc.mfc >Subject: Dialog properties >Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 19:25:16 -0500 >It is eas...

Summing column that includes #Error values
I have asked this before but it's come back to haunt me. I have a calculated value column in a query that contains some #Error values. This generates an error when attempting to run a query which is a sum on that column. How can I get around this - ie. make it ignore the #Error values when summing stuff? What is causing the errors? MH "will" <will@stream3.co.uk> wrote in message news:ekig4a5nHHA.3968@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I have asked this before but it's come back to haunt me. I have a >calculated value column in a query that contains some #Err...

change DisplayName property
I'm new to Powershell and trying to use it to change the DisplayName property for hundreds of accounts that exist in a disableduser OU. I need to prepend 'Dead' to each accounts existing DisplayName. ...

Default brush?
I want to do AfxRegisterWndClass, and I want to select background brush with default background application color. So I don't want to specify any color, but I want to use default color (gradient?). I think about nice gradient specified in manifest, or windows theme. Or maybe there is predefined ClassName for such default colored windows? And other question - where can I find list of all predefined class names for Cwnd::CreateEx (lpszClassName) ? "Tomasz Pyra" <hellfire@spam.spam.spam> wrote in message news:dc4nf3$83j$1@korweta.task.gda.pl... > I want to do Afx...

nslookup
Hi. Got a nslookup question if anyone knows the answer it would be greatly appreciated. We have many DC's in our site. At times, when I run nslookup I will get the following results: DNS request timed out. timeout was 2 seconds. *** Can't find server name for address 10.x.x.x: Timed out DNS request timed out. timeout was 2 seconds. *** Can't find server name for address 10.x.x.x: TImed out *** Default servers are not available Default Server: UnKnows Address: 10.x.x.x The IP's that show above have been DC's that have been demoted and are no lon...

Number formats default to dates
I have a user that every time he opens a workbook, the columns that were numbers default to dates, he changes the format back to number & saves. Then when he opens it again its back to dates - where is the setting that is defaulting the cell format to dates? Thanks -- PaulaK "PaulaK" wrote: > I have a user that every time he opens a workbook, the columns that were > numbers default to dates, he changes the format back to number & saves. Then > when he opens it again its back to dates - where is the setting that is > defaulting the cell...

very urgent : to write the value of next column of the same row
I applied the following formula to find the matching and write the data of the corresponding next cell. Sheet1. the column C:C has custom format 000-000 having the data like this 123-456 12 001-789 11 313-245 13 456-779 16 084-321 18 IF(ISNA(MATCH(D5,Sheet1!C:C,0)),"Not exist",Sheet1!D2). the matching is working but after, it is not writing corresponding data from D2 value. It will put the data from skipping two row. Please help Active sheet The column B1 has the following data ABC123456 DSD001789 HGH084321 YYY343434 like this 7500 reco...

find value from a query
I have a dynamic qryParametersLast in which I have a field cboClassification that I must now search through to determine a value to place in the report header. In descending order the values for cboClassification are secret, confidential, FOUO and unclass. If secret is there then the header is secret, if no secret but confidential then the header is confidential, etc... I have absolutley no idea as to how to go about doing this. Can someone point me down the right path? Thanks Dave I thought I read a similar question recently where it was suggested you have a table that describes the ord...

Reference PivotChart view properties?
I can not find anything online about how to reference PivotChart view properties. In Microsoft Access 2007 you can open a form or even a query in PivotChart view. The four primary properties I would like to set programmatically using VBA are: 1) Filter 2) Data 3) Series 4) Category Is this something we have to wait for in the next release of Access? Juzer Wyze <Wyze@discussions.microsoft.com> napisał | I can not find anything online about how to reference PivotChart view | properties. | | In Microsoft Access 2007 you can open a form or even a query in | PivotC...

Why does Option Button not hold transparent property?
I want the Option Button from the Control Toolbox to maintain it's transparent property. I have a colored cell behind the button and want the botton to be transpartent so the color is visable, however once I click on the button it turns white eventhough I have designated it as transparent. Any suggestions? Looks like a bug to me. Unless you can switch to a Forms toolbar option button you might have to make the option button opaque and set its backcolor to match the cell's. -- Jim "ARB" <ARB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76E278EF-33DD-4E8D...

default data on form
I want each new form to open already containing some of the data from the previous form. I have seen several ideas but none of them worked for me. I am using Access 2000 It would keep everyone here from wasting our time, Pauline, if you could tell what you've already tried that didn't work for you. There are a number of schemes that work in this situation. -- There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat! Answers/posts based on Access 2000 Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200705/1 ...

SetValue to change Query ?
Hi, Is it possible to use the SetValue macro command to change the criteria of a field in a query ? The Field is "Account Manager" and I would like to design macros which changes the critera to the name of a different person each time. Many Thanks in advance Pete Pete, No, the SetValue macro action is not applicable to this task. If you could clarify the meaning of "each time", someone may be able to suggest a suitable alternative solution. -- Steve Schapel, Microsoft Access MVP Pete wrote: > Hi, > > Is it possible to use the SetValue macro command to ...

Logon as a default user
How wuld I set up SharePoint to allow "anonymous" users to logon to MOSS as a specific user. So, instead of logging on as a system account, I want the system to recognize them as "Guest Account" or another specific user so that they are technically logged on? Further, we are using digital certificates, so if the certificate is not mapped to an AD account, I would like the user to be logged on as the Guest Account or whatever. I have set up anonymous access and specified a default account for IIS Anon. but MOSS still shows me as a system account. TIA Mark ...

possible to default?: Format Comment > Alignment > Automatic Size
Rather than selecting the "Automatic Size" for each cell comment ONE AT A TIME, is it possible to set your options so that all cell comments start out with the automatic size feature enabled? Thank you. The change comments at one time with a macro http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/ccomment.htm#resize To catch comments and resize them when the workbook is opened see Stephen Bullen's reply in http://groups.google.com/groups?th=4e1723a41570510d --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/exc...

Chg default Inbox refresh rate?
User is complaining she doesn't get email as often as others. How do you change the Inbox refresh rate? DSanchez <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > User is complaining she doesn't get email as often as > others. How do you change the Inbox refresh rate? Outlook version? -- Brian Tillman ...

Excel default colors
Is it possible to set the colors in Excel graphs to be either RGB or CMYK by default. Colors in XL have to be from the 56 RGB colors in the Color Palette. You can modify that palette for each workbook (and if you create a default workbook, for each new book you make) by choosing Tools/Options/Color, selecting the color to change and clicking Modify. You can set the color to any color you can display. However, you can still only have a total of 56 colors available at any one time. In article <018601c38c93$318d4990$a001280a@phx.gbl>, "david" <david.willcox@aussurveys...

A setting to disable default accounts from being changed in trxs
Default distribution accounts in transactions should not be allowed to change. Due to security reason, Rural Funds Management would like a setup to disable the default accounts from being changed at the transaction level. The client is using 8.0 service pack 4. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then c...

Subtracting values in a query
I have a query with multiple repeating values, each value has a set of readings assigned to it How do I subtract the max/min from the readings for each value (looking for change over time)? Example: Value Reading over time 1 2 1 3 1 0.5 2 3 2 4 2 1 3 7 3 2 3 0.3 I would like Access to automatically subtract 3 - 0.5 for value 1; 4 - 1 for value 2; and so on. Is this possible? Thanks! Replace 'z' with your [Value] and 'x' ...