Run time error 'Could not find output table ...

Looking for some advice.

I'm using VB6 with Access 2007.

Basically, I'm creating a table called user1_table within the code, then I
have an insert statement that stores data into this table. After the program
is done, it drops the table. When the program is run again, it creates the
table, and so forth.

Now, this program works fine the first time, and then it gives me the
Run-time error of '-2147217865(80040e37)' at the point of execution the
insert table query. BUt if i tell it to run from there (debug mode), then it
runs fine.

when the error occurs , I check to make sure the table has been created and
it is.

Any ideas?

Acie

access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Sounds as if you need a delay in your code to allow time for the table to be
built and recognized.  If you were working directly in Access I would say you
need to use a refresh of the table collection and perhaps a DoEvents call to
yield some processor time for clean up before trying to do something with the
newly created table.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2009
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County

Acie wrote:
> Looking for some advice.
>
> I'm using VB6 with Access 2007.
>
> Basically, I'm creating a table called user1_table within the code, then I
> have an insert statement that stores data into this table. After the program
> is done, it drops the table. When the program is run again, it creates the
> table, and so forth.
>
> Now, this program works fine the first time, and then it gives me the
> Run-time error of '-2147217865(80040e37)' at the point of execution the
> insert table query. BUt if i tell it to run from there (debug mode), then it
> runs fine.
>
> when the error occurs , I check to make sure the table has been created and
> it is.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Acie

0
John

Find an e-mail address
I have a client who asked me if it is possible to find whether an e-mail has been sent to a specific address within the last 10 days. Platform is Small Business Server 2003 Premium, SP1, Exchange 2003 SP2. Any ideas? Message tracking in system manager - just specify the date. "KCDS49" <kcds49_nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uYva5ep9GHA.4288@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I have a client who asked me if it is possible to find whether an e-mail >has been sent to a specific address within the last 10 days. Platform is >Small Business Server 2003 Premium, SP...

Auto-print Pivot Table Report that cycles through all Page Field values...
Suppose I have a pivot report with a Page Field. In my case, it allows a drilled-down view for a given state using source data covering all states. Pretty common use case, I imagine. I'd like to be able to have excel print a multi-page report for all states (not together, but individually). It should just cycle through all values of the page-field value. This seems like a pretty basic thing to want to do with a pivot table but so far I don't see that it's possible. I mean, sheesh, they even called it the "page field" as if it's supposed to be part of a multi-pag...

Present Value of One Time Payment N Years in Future
How do you calculate the present value of a one time payment that is N years in the future? -- Will On Jun 10, 9:23 pm, "Will" <westes-...@noemail.nospam> wrote: > How do you calculate the present value of a one time payment that is N years > in the future? Suppose the future value is $100,000 in 20 years. You need to know the annual "rate" -- an interest rate, average growth rate, or a discount rate. Suppose it is 5%. Then the present value is: =pv(5%, 20, 0, -100000) I am a newbee to 2007 and have lost the function of saving a *.dbf file back to a...

CRM 1.0 Crystal Print report error
Hi I am trying to use the builtin crystal reports and every report is coming back with the below error any advice on how to solved this? Regards J Error encountered by Crystal PageServer ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- The error message returned is: Error detected by database DLL. [On Cache/Page Server: CRMSERVER.pageserver] You may need to restart your Crystal Services on your application server: You can accomplish this via the following stepsL 1. Click Start, point to Programs, point to Crystal Enterprise, and click Crystal Con...

Need only one DLL instance to run...

Payables Batch error
Hi All, While trying to run Payables Checks (In payables management) we got the following error message: Duplicate check numbers exist for checks in batch To resolve this error, we closed out of the windows so that we could try and recover our check batch, but the batch is not available in the batch recovery window. When we try to view the payables batch (Transactions->Purchasing->Batches), the batch status is stuck on "Check Processing" and when we select that batch, we get the following error message: This batch cannot be edited. Please check the batch status in Batch...

run time error 10-22-03

System Error when opening Excel 2007
A client is receiving this error "system Error &H80004005(-2147467259)" in excel 2007 when opening a new file or an exisiting file. This error came up after visio 2003 was uninstalled and visio 2007 got installed on his system. This error can be a lot, and I looked a bit around where they say it might be something with memory. But then I wonder why he never gave this error before untill visio 2007 got installed. Any help is welcome and I would be very thankfull to those who can help me in this issue. Greetz ...

Automatically run macro

tables created by Linking an Excel File
Hi Mates I have a linked access table created from an excel spreadsheet. Then I used Table Analyze feature in access to split this and the split created 3 seperate tables. When the excel spreadsheet is changed the linked table gets updated but split tables remains unchanged. Is there a way these split tables to get updated automatically. Thanks mates in advance for your help. Sarah W Hi Sarah, The table analyzer is designed for splitting a non-normalised table into two or more new, normalised tables. This is a one-time process: the new tables are entirely separate from the old one. T...

Preview
I am using Publisher 2007 with Windows 7 and everytime I try to preview the document, Publisher goes into "not responding" mode and resets the preview all over again and again and again.... Any ideas how to fix this? Is your video/graphics driver current? Take a look at the 4th FAQ here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs Windows 7 may have the display properties placed differently. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Ulli" <Ulli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DEB7AA38-7A4F-4F36-842D-EB8CF67ABD01@microsoft.com... ...

Excel Continuous Running Total

A spreadsheet model to estimate waiting times?
Hi All I am trying to develop a simple model to estimate (predict) waiting times (medical context) based on the following input data: IR, input rate (i.e. number of requests for test x received per week). In other words, demand. OR, output rate (i.e. number of appointment slots available per week). In other words, capacity. The build-up of patients waiting (waiting list, WL) is fairly easy to calculate (I think!), so long as the IR and the OR remain constant: WL=(OR/(IR/OR)+WN), where WN is the week number that the test request is received, but the waiting time itself (in weeks) is trickier, ...

Synchronization errors #2
Outlook 2003 is not properly synchronizing offline files. I have gone throught the send/receive settings I have checked the cache mode. However, it will synch the files if you manually go through each folder right click and Prcess the Headers. Operating System for this machine is XP. Thanks in advance for any help and guidance If you delete the .ost and try again does it work? If you try a new mail profile, does that help? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my...

DoCmd.OpenReport error 2501
Hello. Using Access 2002 on Windows XP Pro, SP2 computer. When running the code at the end of this post, it blows up on the DoCmd.OpenReport with error 2501. I can't figure out why. I tried searching for that error with no luck. This problem only occurs on one computer. The same program works for everyone else on the LAN. It is being run from a network drive. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks, Tony If strWhere = " " Then DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acViewPreview Else DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acViewPreview, , strWhere End If Exit_Command2_Cli...

http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema.xsd parsing error
Short: It seems that System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchema cannot handle the original http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema.xsd. How do I workaround? Is there a "Microsoft compatible XML Schema schema" anywhere? The Long Story: I have an XML format that somewhere embeds an xs:schema <xs:element ref="xs:schema"/> to accomplish this, i have to add <xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/> to my XSD and define a namespace prefix xs. System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchema fails to load my schema, because xs:element is not defined", so i changed this...

VBA Find Method problem
Been racking my brain on this one and I don't know why it hasn't worked. I'm using the Find method in my VBA query to find cells that contain the value "Rank", then does an operation on the cells below it. Then it moves to the next page and does the same thing. Unfortunately, if there are two cells with the value "Rank" on one page, the code will only look at the first one, do the operation, then go to the next page. This is the basic code. I've tried a For Each... Next loop right above the find method, but can't seem to get it to work. I...

Sorry if this has been asked a 1000 times but
...how can I restore a corrupt .mbf file? The existing salvage utils appear to only work on .mny files. Many thanks! In microsoft.public.money, [ice] wrote: >..how can I restore a corrupt .mbf file? Corrupt in the sense that Money says it is corrupt? I don't see any hope. Corrupt in the sense that the OS cannot read the media correctly and gets CRC errors? There are data recovery services that might be able to help you. Sometimes a different drive on another computer can read that floppy that you machine won't. Write-protect that floppy now. Copy what you can from each of the ...

NTVDM error?
I just got a new Dell laptop, and installed ProSeries 2009 tax software. The program won't open and I get the error: "16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem. C:\ProWin09\32bit\PROSER~1.EXE The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction." Can anyone help? Try this thread http://www.techspot.com/vb/all/windows/t-5039-NTVDM-CPU-illegal-instruction-.html "court475" <court475@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E4A8614-9C1C-4EE6-B26B-55C0A19827F9@microsoft.com... >I just got a new Dell laptop, and installed ProSeries 2009 tax sof...

Excel Short of memory error
Where is the repair feature to try and fix this problem? Perhaps you could give us a few more details:- What OS What version Excel When does the error occur Is it specific to one file Does it happen to all files Does it happen with no files but when you start excel All of these things help us enormously, and the trick to getting a good answer is in asking a good question, else you end up dancing around with a dozen different options whilst we run through the book.. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro /...

Create a custom footer for all Excel worksheets at one time...
I want to create a custom footer, just once, that could be applied to all worksheets in an Excel workbook. Microsoft Word lets you do this, so why not Microsoft Excel? BigCat Try the code below: Be sure to substitute the information for what you want. HTH Dennis ******************************************** Sub PageSetupAllSheets() Dim EachSheet As Worksheet For Each EachSheet In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets With EachSheet.PageSetup ' &F = File ' &A = Tab ' &D = Date ' &T = Time ' &P = Page ' &N = Pag...

macro which finds last cell in a column
please help me by telling a macro which finds last cell in a column thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Dim LastRow as Long LastRow = Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row or if you just want to select it: Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Select Regards Trevor "vikram >" <<vikram.15hp0w@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:vikram.15hp0w@excelforum-nospam.com... > please help me by telling a macro which finds last cell in a column > > thanks > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > ...