Return to access (activate access)

Hi !

I have a code to send e-mail from Access, and then Outlook is on top of the
screan.
How do I get Access on top again?

//Lasse

0
Lasse
10/4/2007 11:20:41 AM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Eliminating Duplicates from a Query Access 2007
I've run a query that captures the data set I want. Now I want to eliminate Duplicate names and retain only the unique names. These are text fields, can I do this in the Criteria in Design View? Many thanks. (B^>)-]=[ hi, On 01.04.2010 16:46, WSR wrote: > I've run a query that captures the data set I want. Now I want to eliminate > Duplicate names and retain only the unique names. > > These are text fields, can I do this in the Criteria in Design View? Take a look at the Unique Values property of your query. mfG --> stefan <-- Und...

Publisher
I am not sure if this post belongs in this newsgroup or in Access. I have not recieved an anser in the Access group so I will try it here. I have a document designed in Publisher 2003 that I want to do a merge with a query in Access 2003. When I choose the Access front end on the local computer to link to and test the connection I get a "Microsoft Data Link Error" window that states "Test onection failed because of an error initializing provider. Cannot start you application. The workgroup information file is missing or opened exclusively by another user." The Acce...

Customer Returns
I'd like to know if there someone has written a RMS report that shows the customer account number, customer's name (last, first), and other customer statistics that INCLUDE pieces purchased and pieces returned. Or, if someone with more knowledge of SQL would care to share their coding expertise to accomplish the same, it would be appreciated. ...

Re: Access 97 to Access XP conversion Issues
I have posted here twice previously with no reply or even offers for solutions from Microsoft Corp or anyone else. I know, that I am not the only one suffering from this terrible Access XP condition! Oh, I have already downloaded and installed Office SP3, if that means anything! So please, if you too have suffered like I have, feel free to chime in, okay? I have converted an Access97 application to Access XP. Only problem is, whenever the application is run it blows out generating this error: "AppName: msaccess.exeAppVer: 10.0.6501.0 ModName: vbe6.dll ModVer: 6.4.99.69 Offset: 00...

Hi, I got Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 in Native Mode and when I receive bad mail the response is made from postmaster@mydomain.com but the return-path field is blank. With some anti-spam filter this Email is Junk. Return-Path: <> Anybody know how to specifeid a return-path to the NDR mail? _____________ Thank you Sebastien On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:48:04 -0800, "Sebas" <Sebas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I got Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 in Native Mode and when I receive >bad mail the response is made from postmaster@mydomain.c...

Report showing which users have access to a particular window/repo
Is there a report that can be printed (or a particular table that can be looked at) that will list all users that have access to a particular window or report? We're on GP 10, upgraded from GP 9, so all the roles and tasks are CNV_..... In particular, we need a quick and easy way to see which users have access the the payroll check history report. Sure there is. Abreviated instructions follow but detailed ones can be found in our Dynamics GP Security Handbook on page II-38. Load the Security Resource Table first by going to Maintenance, select Clear Tables (BE CAREFUL)...

VC++ 6.0 dll can not access a network drive
Hi All, I have a VC 6.0 dll, which is called from one another exe. This dll in turn will execute couple of programs in a network with CreateProcess. When I ran the CreateProcess, my getlast error returned with error code 3 (directory not found). I opened a dos box and I was able to switch to the network drive without any problem. I checked and made sure the user has full permission to the drive where he is trying to access the files. The program is running under vista OS. The server is Windows 2K3. I wrote a simple console application in VC 6.0, which does nothing but do a lookup on a file o...

Access 2000 Upsizing Wizard with SQL Server 2000 Developer
I am getting the following message and I am not sure why. Connection failed: SQL State: '01000' SQL Server Error: 53 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]Connection Open (Connect()). Connection failed: SQL State: '08001' SQL Server Error: 17 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB] SQL Server does not exist or access denied. I used the default settings to name the Server [local] and I double checked through Enterprise Manager that I could see the server and the databases. Any ideas on what is wrong? I am new to SQL Server. CLM In the newsgroup post, yo...

Site for SOP Returns
Is it possible to have a different default Site ID for Returns than Standard Orders? Yes. You must make sure to change the site when performing a Return Transaction. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Everton Raymond" wrote: > Is it possible to have a different default Site ID for Returns than Standard > Orders? Sorry, I did not see the word "default" in your post until after I r...

accessing cable TV
I have an old Toshiba laptop (M105-S3084) that came with XP Media Center 2002 - but have never bothered with the Media Center part. At home I also have Cox cable TV, both standard and HD. What additional hardware or connections would I need to add to receive SD cable TV on my laptop? If a USB tuner is needed which one is recommended? Anything else? Thank you. Jeff Go through the following URL:- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-media-center/learn-more/record-tv/articles/broadcast-tv-overview.aspx AVerTV Hybrid Volar MAX H826 a good one. regards, S.Seng...

Query regarding A,B,C char. width values returned in 16-bit and 32-bit OS
I am trying to retrieve individual character widths of a string (from a TrueType font) and I tried using GetCharWidth (which weirdly works for TrueType fonts too tho' MSDN says otherwise) and/or GetCharABCWidths to retrieve the A,B and C spacings. Please note that I have selected the TrueType font (hFont) into the Device Context (hDC). I used GetCharABCWidths. Problem is this: GetCharABCWidths returns correct A,B and C widths in Win 98 and incorrect (much lesser A,B and C widths such that the characters OVERLAP) in other 32-bit OS (NT, XP). The effect is seen across all TrueType fonts, th...

Report for Returns
Anyone know a why to report on frequency of customer returns -- so we can see if any customers are making habit of this? Thanks and regards, Rich hitman, Try running a detailed sales report filtered to only negative sales displayed. Good luck, Matt "hitman" <hitman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B3EE780-2655-45B4-B3C6-1F5D35FFA2A7@microsoft.com... > Anyone know a why to report on frequency of customer returns -- so we can > see > if any customers are making habit of this? > > Thanks and regards, > > Rich ...

Address Book Access #2
Hello, We used an application here called Syspro. With this application we are trying to automate a few processes and with this in mind, automatic mails would be great. Problem: Can you turn off / change the access notification to E-mail that states 'someone is trying to access your address book / e-mail'. The options give 3 minutes, ten minutes etc. Can we change this? Obviously granting access to mail all the time would not be acceptable. Apologies for not being very clear but the dialog box(es) are not in front of me... Thank you very much, Dam6 ...

Returning the Beginning of the week
Returning the beginning of the week. e.g. if the date == 02/03/04 (Friday 2nd March 2004) the beginning week for that date == 01/03/04 (Thursday 1st March 2004) Hows does one go about achieving this? Regards -- Rizitsu ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Rizitsu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15840 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=314968 This formula will take a date in cell A1 and give the start of the wee in B1 * assumes that monday is the start of the week, so i...

Accessing CRM 4 in Outlook Environment over Internet
One of our clients is using Exchange 2007 and many users are accessing Outlook through RPC over HTTP. They are using CRM 4.0. They now want to access CRM in outlook environment over internet. Is that possible without VPN? Has anyone implemented CRM 4 in that kind of environment? Is there any document available? Will appreciate if someone could help. <badri1203@gmail.com> wrote in message news:d79ed213-a088-4aa7-adc5-d55bf2be1f9e@e10g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > Is that possible without VPN? Yes > Is there any document available? The implementation guide covers it, search for ...

How configure exchange to convert all incoming emails in CRM activities?
Hi everybody, When I go to tools/options/activities and click in the=20 option "converting all incoming emails" a dialog inform=20 who is necessary server additional configuration. Well, I=20 am looking for informations about this configuration in=20 the CRM documentation but with no sucess. Can somebody=20 help me? * I am using the portuguese version, so I don't know if=20 the names who I used are rigth. Thank you for pay attention and sorry my bad english. :) []'s Vin=EDcius Pitta Lima de Ara=FAjo The instructions are in the implementation guide. =20 Basically, you will ...

access calculation under these conditions
Hi to all, I am workin with ms access just for a short time , I know just the basics I need to know (queries, forms etc, but no vba or sql). I like to make ms access to calculate something for me but I really dont know where to start or even if it is possible. GOODS PRICE PIECES TOTAL cola 20 x 20x beer 25 y 25y nuts 10 z 10z ------------------------------------------------- total 1000 This is simplified table, I have the prices of goods and the total amount (1000) wich have bee...

Access 2003 02-05-10
Hello all, So I have a simple question we are trying to add a button, so that button open a new Access DB. I did the test on my pc, the database were on c:\test.mdb and it's working but in real life the DB is on a share network drive and the complete path as space. See the following : Private Sub Commande86_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Commande86_Click Dim stAppName As String stAppName = "msaccess.exe O:/DirFin/Prive/Jane International/Base Access/stephane.mdb" Call Shell(stAppName, 1) Exit_Commande86_Click: Exit Sub Err_Commande86_Click:...

return
Capability of the system to automatically change the status of the PO to change order, and add line items that have been returned. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.ms...

how do you track who is accessing your calendar?
Any ideas? I do not know of any way in Outlook to track access to your Calendar. There may be a way in Exchange but Outlook does not have a way to my knowledge. You can limit everyone's access to your Calendar by setting permissions though. I hope this information is helpful. Robert Findlay Partner Technical Lead -- Outlook/Office Setup Microsoft Technical Support for Platforms and Business Applications -------------------- >From: ballbustingbabe@hotmail.com (Lia) >Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook >Subject: how do you track who is accessing your calendar? >Date: 1...

Return
When returning an item, can you return the item by selecting the matrix rather than the individual item and changing the quantity to -1? Hi KIm, Normally this won't work as it works in sale where for each matrix type you can put the qunatites. HOWEVER when you select the matrix item it bring the matrix window but allow only one item at a time to be returned and make the -1 qty automatically in return document type. It work but one by one. Regards Akber "Kim" wrote: > When returning an item, can you return the item by selecting the matrix > rather than the individua...

Call a Public Outlook sub from Access
Hi Can anyone help me please? I have written a Public Sub in a standard module within Outlook. I want to be able to call that sub from elsewhere - specifically from a VBA routine within Access. I don't know a lot about Outlook VBA - most of my work is done within Access - but I believe that if I want to avoid the security features of Outlook that prevent automatic sending of emails (I want to be able to send dozens at a time to clients stored in an Access table) this may be possible if I call code written in Outlook rather than writing the equivalent code in Access. Is this correct? Or ...

MS Access
I know that this strictly speaking is an Excel NG, however as Access is somewhat linked to Excel, I thought i'd ask my question here as you guys always prove helpful. Basically, I've never used Access before. Nonetheless, I've just looked at a Access helpguide webpage and played about with it and kinda got the hang of it. However, I got confused when it came to linking tables together, as all my info seemed to be in one table. If anybody is willing and good on Access, I'd appreciate it if you email me at intngree@livjm.ac.uk , so as I can explain what I am trying to achieve a...

Returning Multiple Values in a Single Cell
Hello, I posted this same question a couple of weeks ago but forgot to mention a key point. My question was as follows: I have read a few posts regarding this subject but am still somewhat lost. I have a two sheet workbook (Excel 2000). On the first sheet is a list of projects that my department will complete during the year. A description of each project is given, a start date, an end date, as well as which crew will be completing the work (Crew 1 or Crew 2). What I am trying to do on the second sheet is to be able to type in any date, and have the description of the project on that da...

Addressbook Access
is there an easy way to allow an excel macro to access the outlook address book and automatically send email without messages about programs accessing your address book coming up. Is it possible to totally disable the notify when another program trys to access your address book feature without exchange server There's the ClickYes utility http://www.express-soft.com/mailmate/clickyes.html "Mike Molloy" <mike@coenholdings.ie> wrote in message news:053401c35ff1$de9aa660$a601280a@phx.gbl... > is there an easy way to allow an excel macro to access > the outlook addre...