resume for electrical engineer

I need resume for electrical engineer with 2 years exp
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 21:56:01 -0800, anand <anand@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I need resume for electrical engineer with 2 years exp

You're looking in the wrong place - this is a technical support newsgroup for
Microsoft Access databases.

And looking for a pre-written generalized resume is a Really Bad Idea: the
resume should contain specific, personalized information about YOUR experience
as an engineer.
--

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0

reverse engineering DB2 database
There is no DB2 data source listed when I attempt to reverse engine using Visio Professional 2007, although IBM DB2 Universal Database is an installed driver. What should I be using as a data source? consider the generic odbc one, al "dionei" <dionei@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9274AD43-FE26-42E8-9F36-1B9E789FFA33@microsoft.com... > There is no DB2 data source listed when I attempt to reverse engine using > Visio Professional 2007, although IBM DB2 Universal Database is an > installed > driver. What should I be using as a data source? ...

resume templates
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Please direct me to the location of the resume templates for 2004. I have only been able to locate ones for 2008, and Word 2004 did not come with resume templates. <br> Thanks! Check out the templates on the MS web site. Most any designed for Word 2003 or prior can be used with Word 2004 without any problem. Refer to this web page if you have a problem: http://word.mvps.org/mac/Using-Windows-Templates.html -- HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac <rkc@officeformac.com> wrote in message...

what is the "objective" part in a resume?
i am writing my first resume and in the templates it says "Objective" and asks for "your text here." The problem is that I have no clue what I am supposed to write as an objective. Is it the position I want? Or a goal? (1) This newsgroups is for question about Microsoft Publisher. (2) Google for help on how to create a resume (3) I hate the Objective part. I always want to type "My objective is to get a job! Duh!!" DO NOT PUT THIS ON YOUR RESUME! (4) If you want a decent job, you'll do well to learn how to find answers to your questions. Make Googl...

When will my XP resume
Hi, Hoping one of you gurus can help tell me how to tell when my XP SP1 professional workstation will resume when I hibernate it. I hibernate at night and by the morning it has resumed. I don't think it's because of user intervention, anything on the modem or network so it must be some application scheduling a task that causes the resume. Is there any way I can check the operating system to see which task has scheduled a timer interrupt and when it will fire. I am assuming that some task has made a setwaitabletimer call but I can't see any way of finding out who did it. Any h...

resume
How do I build a resume Tiarra http://www.collegeboard.com/article/0,3868,2-7-0-36957,00.html.. MS Word already has a resume in supplied templates.. you might also want to check out Microsoft Office Online.. the link is in the HELP drop down menu of all MS Office 2003 products.. that or do a search online for MSO.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User "Tiarra" <Tiarra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:268207CA-B4D6-4E34-A1F8-6BCAA3F6D48E@microsoft.com... > How do I build a resume ...

Reverse engineering for non-programmers
Hi, I'm currently working with a group of documenters that would like to use the output from Visio's reverse engineering feature. The only book on the subject I can find is 'Professional UML with Visual Studio .NET: Unmasking Visio for Enterprise Architects,' which is targetted towards developers. Does anyone know of any other books or tutorials on the subject that have a non-technical audience in mind? Thanks in advance, Gabe Jones ...

resumes
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) I haven't needed to write a resume since I first got this Office suite. I followed the instructions and the resume templates are missing. There isn't even a button to click for resumes. Help! Well, I suspect you're not missing much: most of the Resume templates are horrid, and difficult to work with :-) If I were you, I would simply create your own from a blank document, using a two-column table. Keep it very simple: the employment agents like to scan them into a computer using a parser that reduces the resume to unformatted t...

building a resume
i have built a resume in MS pub. 2000 before, i cant remember how i have done this , cant find the area for resume's Glenn Are you sure you didn't use the templates in Word? "Glenn" <GCSinkule@msn.com> wrote in message news:2741301c38f41$d37df780$a601280a@phx.gbl... > i have built a resume in MS pub. 2000 before, i cant > remember how i have done this , cant find the area for > resume's > Glenn Yes I am sure, it is a publisher doc. I have one saved on a floppy, if you like to view it Glenn >-----Original Message----- >Are you sure you di...

resume instrution
hi kun, This is Fred, and ill show you the resume format Name Address phone number e-mail address Career Object: ...... Ability and Strength: ......state postive things Work Experience: your most recent work experience at top Education: post your most recent edcuaion Hobby/interes...

autocad electrical 2010 autodesk full download crack torrent ,KlQ@#vACX
We can crack or emulate any protection type: Dongle, Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel, Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!! email = yshowsoft@gmail.com email = yshowsoft at gmail.com NEW UPDATES 2010 Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license) Oris Press Matcher fiery impose Fiery Color Profiler 2 Preps 6.0r3 Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1 Dynagram inpO2 Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included) Esko Visualizer 7.5.5 Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.91...

resume
DIANA ANGELA D.C VERGARA MOBILE NO.09106580394 02 BALUCU APLIT,PAMPANGA WORK EXPERIENCE: 2002-2005 :Megashoppe Department Store(MAIN) Sales Clerk 2005-2006 :Dress for Less,Megashoppe Departmeny Store(ALIW) Promo Girl PRACTICAL TRAINING: November-February,2003 No.1Tours Duration (300 hrs.) EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: TERTIARY: Datamex Institute of Computer technology Computer Science ...

resume #2
How do I send my resume as an attachment? I just want the resume sent. Open a new message and click on the PaperClip icon and browse to the resume file. You should at least include a subject and your name in the message. If I was the person that you were sending the resume to, I would expect you to a least provide a salutation (Dear Mr. or Mrs. ____) a bit of a message, followed by Sincerely or Yours Truley, or some such closing followed by your name, address, and phone number. "okstate" <okstate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:027F5B43-D6A9-4BB4-8078-D8...

Re: Writing a resume I'm not sure what I write in objectives #3
"GbH" <Geoff_Hannington@IEE.ORGasm> wrote in message news:... > > "GbH" <Geoff_Hannington@IEE.ORGasm> wrote in message news:... >> >> "Ed Bennett" <the_nerd@mvps.org> wrote in message >> news:eP#YfN65JHA.2656@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >>> GbH wrote: >>>> but neither is a resume!!!! >>> >>> So you're complaining about the lack of acute accents when people >>> refer to a r�sum� as a resume? Why not correct to the intended word >>> rather than a different one - pa...

how to upload resume using microsoft office
I would love to know what it means when it refers to not being in correct formatt doc or docx. I'm using microsoft vista. If you created your resume in Word2003 (or earlier), it's in .doc format. If you created it in Word2007, it's in .docx format. If you created it in some other word processor, it might be able to save the file in one of those Word formats. On Feb 3, 3:20=A0pm, Sharon Price <Sharon Pr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would love to know what it means when it refers to not being in correct > formatt doc or docx. I'm using micro...

Resume search on next record
In the segment of code below, I'm looping through an ADO recordset looking for match on both last and first names. If the code locates a lastname in the recordset but fails to match the second criteria, the first name, then I want to continue searching on the next record in the recordset. The code fails on the Mark = rsAddrlst.Bookmark with an error message to the effect that bookmarks are not supported with the current recordset. So, how else can I successfully resume searching on the next record? Thanks, Bill ==================================== strTemp = "Lastname = " &am...

MS JET database engine error: workgroup information file is missing or opened exclusively by another user
Hi, I am trying to import a spreadsheet into MS SQL 2000 via a DTS packaget using Microsoft JET database engine, but it gives me an error saying " Workgroup information file is missing or opened exclusively by another user" This error only exists if i use an MS SQL login with a password but it works fine with a login without a password. My question is, is there a way around this with a login that has a password? Thanks ...

Microsoft office resume templates
I have a MacBook Pro with Office 2008 installed. I am creating a resume but all the templates appear to be in spanish. All the english words I type are highlighted as incorrect. Is there any way to convert these to english? The templates use standard Lorem Ipsum placeholder text as filler. It isn't any real language although it's based on Latin, but that has nothing to do with the Language formatting of the document once you replace that filler with your content... Unless you're possibly pasting content from another source? Or have an incorrect Language or Dictionary setting. Us...

Learn How To Write A Resume / CV On Our Free Informational Site
This Website is designed for you to learn how to write a resume on your own. Hiring someone to do a resume is not enough learn how to do it on your own. If you do hire someone to help you write a resume this will help you guide the resume writer to put in the correct information for you to increase your chances on getting a job. This is a free site no fees. People do need resume templates and resume samples as a base to get started on their resumes, but this information that I have on my site will help you fill in the resume templates or resume samples with the best information to present the ...

how do i email a resume?
how do i email my resume to employers and others Create an email message in what ever mail program that you use and attach the file containing your resume to that message. I would suggest that you convert your resume to a .pdf file using the free PrimoPDF pdf creator if you do not have any other means of doing it. Then the recipient will be able to read the resume, no matter what software you used to create it with. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, or...

Docs for Microsoft Office 12.0 Access,Database Engine Object Library?
I'm sure it's just a lapse on my part but I am unable to find any official documentation for "Microsoft Office 12.0 Access,Database Engine Object Library" I have created this C# code so far using Google usenet searches. Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access.Dao.DBEngine engine = new DBEngineClass(); engine.CreateDatabase(dbfile, Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access.Dao.LanguageConstants.dbLangGeneral, Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access.Dao.DatabaseTypeEnum.dbVersion120); It doesn't look like it, but each line comes at great pain and time expense. I have a fairly extensive project...

creating a search engine using microsoft access
I have queried this newsgroup trying to find any articles on this topic, but so far I have found anything very useful. Due to limitations on what I can install, I want to use what I already have installed in order to create a search engine that returns results from .doc's, xls's, ppt's, html's, etc. from specific folders. I figure this is something a few people have done, but I have yet to find any information on any previous efforts on this. Anyone got any suggestions on where to look or how to create a search engine like this? ...

Looking for Microsoft (freelance) engineers for project work
Hello Google-Microsoft engineers, we would like to invite you to join us at www.globalnettechs.com. We are currently building a worldwide network of hardware, software, and IT services suppliers. Customers post their requirements in our forum, and companies or individuals such as yourself can start bidding. Of the total fee, we deduct 5% for hardware and software purchases, and 15% for services. The issues can vary from hardware to software to network design or onsite support requests. The forum is currently divided by manufacturer, you can simply sign up and click on 'Watch this forum f...

Importing Resumes
Has anybody had any luck importing resumes into Great Plains (that has the HR module) or creating a form that applicants can fill out that will import into GP. We are trying to find a way to cut out on the data entry and streamline the applicant process. Also if you know of a good software that does this outside of GP, please let me know. Thanks! mmartin@mricompany.com ...

7-1/4" Electric Circular Saw Skil#5176
Price:$82.05 Image: http:///image.php?id=B000RL6ORA Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000RL6ORA Made By: SKIL POWER TOOLS COMPANY 4300 W. Peterson Ave. Chicago, IL 60646 Features: - Voltage: 120 Vlt 10 Amps - Power: 2.4 HP - Frequency: 60 Hz - Speed: 5000 RPM - Depth Of Cut At 90 Degrees: 2-1/2" - Depth Of Cut At 45 Degrees: 1-31/32" - Double Insulated - 1 Pc 7-1/4" Circular Saw Blade Included. - SKIL's Full 1 Year Warranty For Defective Material And Workmanship. Weight: 14 Lbs ...

how to post my resume,
I did to know how to post my resume, It's on my web site but when an employer needs to see my resume how do I post it. Is it suppose to be on windows, or in my mail box please help me. On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:21:57 -0700, sweet cake's wrote:> I did to know how to post my resume, It's on my web site but when an employer > needs to see my resume how do I post it. Is it suppose to be on windows, or > in my mail box please help me.You have posted this message to the wrong newsgroup.The access in this groups name refers to Microsoft Access, a databaseprogram.-- FredPlease resp...