Ok, clarification - ignore the code from my original post, some of the
reports do work. The ones that don't are reports that I have being filtered.
Here is the code from one of those buttons:

Private Sub Ok_Click()
On Error GoTo Ok_Click_Err
    'using the customer sub form for customer state report to filter the
report, clicking ok will open report for selected state
Dim stDocName As String
Dim stLinkCriteria As String

    If Not IsNull(Me.Search_Results) Then
    stLinkCriteria = "[StateOrProvince] = """ & Me![Search Results] & """"
    End If

    DoCmd.Close acForm, "Customers Sub Form For Customer State Report"

    DoCmd.OpenReport "Customers by State", acPreview, acNormal,
WhereCondition = stLinkCriteria

Ok_Click_Exit:
    Exit Sub

Ok_Click_Err:
    MsgBox Err.Description
    Resume Ok_Click_Exit

End Sub

Does this make sense?

>ORIGINAL POST
>Thanks in advance for any help. I have tried using Google for an answer but
>haven't found a suitable one.

>    I developed a Customer Support Database in Access 2003 where two users
>in our office use it daily. The database has been split and both users have
>Access 2003 installed on their computers. They have no problems running any
>of the reports. There are two users (myself included) who have Office 2007
>installed - one on Windows XP and one on Vista. Neither of us using Office
>2007 can run the reports from the database. We receive the same error for
>all seven reports "The Microsoft Office Access database engine could not
>find the object '0'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its
>name
>and the path name correctly." Please note that all of the forms and
>sub-forms work from the Office 2007 computers. Here is the code behind on
>of
>the buttons to run a report:

>Private Sub Overdue_Workorders_Report_Click()
>On Error GoTo Err_Overdue_Workorders_Report_Click
>'opens overdue workorder report
>    Dim stDocName As String

>   stDocName = "OverDue Workorders Report"
>    DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acViewPreview, acViewNormal

>Exit_Overdue_Workorders_Report_Click:
>   Exit Sub

>Err_Overdue_Workorders_Report_Click:
>    MsgBox Err.Description
>    Resume Exit_Overdue_Workorders_Report_Click

>End Sub

>    Any thoughts?

0
Randy
1/31/2008 5:15:58 AM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Running an excel file with macros in browser.
I have an excel file sitting on the server that users on the intra net access through the browser. Once the user has run the macros and closes all windows, EXCEL.EXE still shows up in the task manager. If you close it, it will ask if you want to save changes to the file. Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix this? Are you running XL through automation? If so, it is your responsibility to close (save, if necessary) any workbooks, quit XL and set the automation variable to nothing. If you are doing that, then, sometimes this happens because there are unqualified referenc...

#include error
I am writing an application with various classes. It has been a real treat so far. Anyway, I have been declaring a doc* in each of the classes to keep it tied in with the doc class. It has been working well until recently. Now in one of my last classes that I have added, when I #include "doc.h" to set it up with "this", about 130 or so errors appear. I have looked through alot of them but don't see where they are legit. When I take out the include statement there are no errors, even when the new class is in the application. I declare a pDoc variable of type Doc a...

Exchange 2003 Standard Edition
Dear all, I'm very new in Exchange. My Exchange 2003 Standard Edition was installed in a Win2003 with one hard disk. Now, the disk is about 90% full and therefore we plan to add new disk to the system to allow handle for increasing mails. The problem is Standard Edition seems cannot allow me to add storage Group / Mailboxes. I got "This Storage Group Already Contains the Maximum Number of Stores Allowed" with error code c1034a7a. Can anyone point out what I can do? Do I ned to unmount store and create a new store on new disk and migrate mailboxs to new disk? How t...

repost; Automatically updating formulae in multiple sheets
I list sales of 20+ products each week for the year A2-A23 are the products and B-BA are the colums for each week I have multiple sheets that have the same sales results in the same format foreach previous year 2004;2003;2002;2001;2000 Each week I want to compare total sales in the year to date i.e weeks 1-20 with weeks 1-20 in each previous year. so next week it will be 1-21. I have on each sheet a cumulative total for each of the 20 products in the year to date i.e Cell A25=SUMB2:BA2 and Cell A26=SUMB3:BA3 and so on for each product. This means each week I have to alter the formula in C...

Exchange 2003 GAL #3
Please help I would like to know how (if at all) I can have my external email accounts in firstname.surname order, the displayname in firstname.surname order, but the GAL in surname.firstname order? Kind regards Gary ...

Dreaded Runtime Error 1004.
I'm encountering the dreaded Error 1004 from the following line of code: ActiveSheet.Cells(rngCurrRow.Row, colAccount).Value = "" There are valid values in the parms for .Cells. This was working for a long time and now something has changed and I don't know what. I suspect something besides this actual line of code like some option or other factor. This runs fine on a different system. I've turned off WS Protection, cell validation, Set General Format. Any ideas? Thanks, John S. What happens if you do this '' Ctrl-g to view Immediate window...

Gradient Transparency in Publisher 2003
I'm new at Publisher 2003 and am wondering if I'm doing something wrong. After creating my page of text and graphics I decided I wanted a gradient in the background of the page. I drew a box, filled it with a gradient, and moved it the the back of the document layers. When I printed it, the gradient looked too dark. I went into the "fill" settings for the box and adjusted the transparency for the gradient to make it look "softer" on the page. Now the transparency looks great in Publisher, but when I print it I get the same dark gradient as before. It acts like...

VBA can't run if the regional is set as Turkish
Hi, I developped a VBA application using as a quote tool that runs without any error under English (US), English (UK), Latin America, Asia but TURKISH. When I switched to Turkish, the filter command does not work well. Features built-in in the quote tool are: - select your region, your currency, your language and display items sold in that region. Can anyone please explain me if there is any workaround to fix this problem? What are differences between these two regional settings. Thank you for your help in advance. Regards, Pam ...

Deleted column in Table causes error in Report
I had created a report and imported all fields from a table. This table was a data table of imported data and I had not yet finished cleaning it up in case I decided I wanted something from it. I deleted the fields on the form the referenced data in a table and then went to that table and did some cleanup by deleting a couple of useless colomns. My form now asks me for the data for the missing columns but it doen not have a reference to those columns anymore... How do I fix this problem? How can I delete more junk columns from my table without messing up other forms. I didn't think...

How to turn off "You should only open attachments" in Vista/Outlook 2007?
I don't want to be prompted "You should only open attachments from a trustworthy source ..." warning in Outlook 2007 on Vista for certain file tpes. Unfortunately, the "Always ask before opening this file" checkbox is disabled, so I cna not remove the checkmark on it. Is there a way to enable the checkbox? what file types? you can't turn it off for some attachment types. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/...

Question about an error
I'm getting the following error in a field: #Name? What am I doing that's causing this error? The Help contains the following: #Error? or #Name? may appear in a control for a number of reasons. To correct the problem, do the following: � Make sure that the field specified in the control's ControlSource property hasn't been removed from the underlying table, query, or SQL statement. � Check the spelling of the field name in the control's ControlSource property. � If you specified an expression in the control's ControlSource property, make sure that there is an e...

Reporting Error 401 Unauthorized
Hello, we have a problem with creating reports. There is the following message (with Browser as well as Outlook): Error Description: Fehler bei der Anforderung mit HTTP-Status 401: Unauthorized. Error Number: 0x80048300 Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available We have a new windows 2003 server system with CRM 4.0. The SQL-Instance and the ReportService are on another server in the same domain like the CRM server. We have already installed the SSRS Data connector. Reports can’t run neither from a domain user nor a domain administrator - same mistake. Under <sql-serve...

OWA Errors (javascript?)
I have users that attempt to use OWA from home or on the road and they can log in w/no problems. However, once they are logged in, they just get javascript errors in OWA using IE. If they use Netscape or Firefox, the webpage works fine. I should note though - some IE browsers it works, some it doesn't - so I trying to narrow it down to see if it's OWA that's causing the errors or if it's browser specific. When they get errors, they can't open email messages and the log off button doesn't work. You get the yellow icon in the lower left on the status bar. I h...

Can't start Money: Error on file "mnyob99.dll"
My OS is WinXP Home Ed. I just bought Money 2004 Standard. After installation, I tried to start the application but an error occured and shut it down. Error Msg: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: mnyob99.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 000dc6e5 Does anyone know how to overcome this? Thanks. Patrick Try the instructions in the article below to Modify the Shortcut: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;181008&Product=mny "Patrick" <cwt@idirect.ca> wrote in message news:03f101c3b253$ddb65690$a501280a@phx.gbl... > My OS is WinXP ...

outlook express MSVCR70.dll error
I am continually getting an error message "XI has caused an error in MSVCR70.dll". After I receive this error message, when Outlook Express tries to connect (send/receive mail) and download my email from the server, it can't connect and I can't send or receive mail. Rebooting the computer corrects the problem temporarily until I again receive the error message. ...

How do I re-enable links in e-mail messages in Outlook 2007?
Using Outlook 2007 and IE8, suddenly, starting today, all hyperlinks in my non-junk mail (i.e., in my inbox) have been disabled and I get the error message "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator" when I click on a link. This happens on all e-mail messages in my inbox. I am the system administator on this stand-alone laptop. -- Rube "Rube" <Rube@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E17395FC-7B44-4ABB-82CE-DE4604ACCDA7@microsoft.com... > Using Outloo...

Repost
I sent his message earlier but have not been able to view it from here so I apologize if it has already been answered. I had heard that the refresh was released sometime last week but have received no notification from MS about it. When will I know? Will MS send an email to everyone that purchased the Beta 2 Kit? I have clicked "Check for Updates" but there is no information there. All I get is "All your office products are up to date". Thanks for reading. Hi Robin, I have the following URL to view, nothing more. http://officebeta.microsoft.com/home/default.aspx I rea...

Error refreshing pivot table
I have a data base on one XP Pro pc connected to a network of XP Pro and Win 98 SE pcs. All other pcs are linked to the tables on this pc. one of the forms have a Excel pivot table. When I try to refresh the pivot table I get a error message saying Problems obtaining data. We use Office 2000 Any ideas ...

error message trying to delete a message
I recently switched to a new pc. I saved my outlook folders and imported everything back to my new pc. Everything works fine, except that I cannot delete any messages from my inbox. I get the following message: The message interface has returned an unkown error. ...

MS Exchange Active Synch Error
Running Exchange 2003, sp2 on Windows 2000 Server. Exchange ActiveSynch has been working fine, up until very recently. When any PDA either running Windows 2002 or Window Mobile 5.0 tries to synch, I get the following error: Error 85010001. I have checked the protocols, but cant seem to resolve ...

editing a report
how can i chnge the text in a report that is pullingh out side data without exporting the report it self into word? or can that not be done.. the report is 160 pages long and i just need to cahnge 4-5 pages just a small change of words. On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 12:48:07 -0800, Meca Lee <MecaLee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how can i chnge the text in a report that is pullingh out side data without >exporting the report it self into word? or can that not be done.. > >the report is 160 pages long and i just need to cahnge 4-5 pages just a >small change ...

Had to repost it!!!
Query: Say i have multiple sheets dated 04/01/10 to 04/30/10, each contain names, say A, B, C, D, etc... but these name does not appear in the same order in each sheet. Now data is in time format in front of A, B, C, D, etc. Eg. in sheet 04/01/10 A1 B1 A 1:00:00 D 1:53:00 C 2:45:00 like this data in other sheet till 04/30/10. Now in a new sheet i want this data to be collated in time format in front of the individual sorted in Alphabetical order. Also it should give me the Sum of the data. Is it possible and how? Thanks in advance for the help!...

SP1 Installation Error
I am trying to install GP Dynamics ver 10 on a new laptop. The OS is Vista Ultimate. Setup disk one installs fine, but whe I try to install SP1 I get this message: "Access to the path 'C:\Ptogram Files\Microsft Dynamics\dynamics.exe.config is denied." Any ideas how to resove this? Dear Mikewal It looks like you are facing security issues in Vista. Try running the SP1 by right clicking and then Run as Administrator. Try to do this despite the fact that you might be trying to install as Administrator. Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP "MikeWal" wrote: > I am ...

Interrupt running macro?
In the VB Editor, when I'm testing a macro, I can press the BREAK key to interrupt and stop the macro. Is there a way to interrupt a macro while it's running from an add-in? (I tried pressing the BREAK key, but that didn't work. Incidentally, I tried Ctrl+C, from DOS days, but that didn't work either.) I found this example: http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00972.htm, but I'm not sure how to get my event handler to send a message back to the active/running macro and tell it to Exit Sub. If there is another better or easier way to accomplish this, I'm open to an...

Display error
I have a coworker that is having problems opening word documents, he is on Windows XP, using WORD 2003. The document he is trying to open says it's a 97-2003 file type and when he opens it, each page is blank. It will print content, but nothing displays on his screen. I have WORD 2007 and the document opens and displays content fine for me. But once this display issue occurs, it happens with any WORD document he opens. Any ideas? Does the document comprise scanned images or picture objects? Go into options and check to display images. -- Terry Farrell - MSW...