Report from Access 2003 to 2007 problem

I have converted a database designed in 2003 to 2007.  One of the reports
unfortunately does not work the same as it did in 2003.  The report
generates invoices and on the form I had put in a text box with the Control
Source property set to [Enter Invoice Date] which brings up a dialog box
when the report is run asking the user to put in a date.  This works ok in
2003 but comes up as #Error in 2007 in the report generated.

In 2007 report design, the text box has a green triangle on it indicating an
error "Invalid Control Property: Control Source" & "No such field in the
field list".

It looks like I need to do this differently in Access 2007 - perhaps via the
query associated with the report?  Would appreciate your help.

Denis

0
Denis
10/1/2007 3:17:52 PM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Need more Reports

.swf problem...msc.
I can't get .swf videos to load from my Outlook Express program - actually they won't load from anywhere. I d/l a program that would play them if I did a save in the e-mail. I gave up on that. I didn't want an extra program on my system, and it was a pain in the ..... Also when I use Sun Java in Yahoo Euchre, each time I click on a table I the table comes up under the main grid of tables. If I use Microsoft VM all works well. Any ideas. Thank you, George Mooth wrote: > I can't get .swf videos to load from my Outlook Express > program Outlook Expres...

Access "Write Conflict" Error -- record changed by another user
A table with 2 fields in which the data are correlated (but not coupled) are populated by ComboBoxes with sources from a separate table with the correlated information in the same records. Specifically, Company Name and Stock symbol. The form used to enter and edit information in the master table allows the selection of unrelated Company Name and Stock Symbol. Using a RecordSet, ToDo Loop, and an UPDATE query, I have "sort of" accomplished the job. Changing the selection of the Company Name generates the above error message. Clicking the "Drop Changes" button pr...

Outbox Problem!!!!!
Hi,. i am currently using Outlook 2003. Its preety fine but today i tried to send an attchment of 13 MB from my company's id. now the problem is the mail is creeping ni my outbox and not going. I tried to delete the attachment but its not getting deleted. i can recieve mails but the problwem is that i cant send any mails. Pls tell me how can i delete it! its creating a big fuss! Thanks a lot in advance! Jim India ...

Interesting problem in Money 2005 and MSN link
Money 2005 Premium. I swore I'd never link to MSN on the web but yesterday somehow got there by trying to set up an MBNA card. I finally figured it wasn't worth it so I removed everything - passport and all data. Here is the interesting thing. Previously, my mny file was 46MB after a shrink. After removing everything, it shrank to 41MB. I didn't really care since I had a backup but I decided to explore further. In putting everything through MSN and then disabling it all, it reversed the sign on 2 transactions (one in 1998, the other in 2003) but nothing else was touched. All 22,...

Sales Report #3

IF formula problem
I need to add categories to a downloaded bank statement. I would use something like Pascal's CASE formula: CASE(lookup value)= a: do x b: do y c: do z etc... Excel doesn't have such formula. Therefore, I use the following nested IF formula: =IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$2,B73)),IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$3,B73)),IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$4,B73)),IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$5,B73)),IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$6,B73)),IF(ISERROR(SEARCH('Netbank Cat names'!$A$7,B73)),"&...

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Blank networth reports

Excel 2007 error "some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a different chart types"
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C75210.F27A6390 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I have installed Excel 2007, and I can't create any chart, the message=20 "Some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a = different chart types" keeps poping up, are there any settings that i have miss out? thank you regards kh ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C75210.F27A6390 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quo...

Outlook 2003 x Newsgroups
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0849_01C46756.68C9A3B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I need to read newgroups with my outlook 2003. This is possible? How to do? Tks Kdti Brazil ------=_NextPart_000_0849_01C46756.68C9A3B0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = ...

eXtender SOP Reports

Oiffice Publisher 2003
Having difficulty in getting spell check to work. I have made mistakes but it reads "The spelling check is complete" and I know there are mistakes. I have under tools, spelling, show spelling errors. I purposely made an error on an old publication, however on a new one it works O.K. Confused! The below is a from a Publisher 2002 Knowledge Base article addressing your issue, It could be valid for 2003. This issue may occur if one of the following conditions is true: A portion of the text or the whole text in your publication is marked as "no proofing". In the same se...

Reports are not being shown MM07

Saving Reports

Outlook 2007 won't open after updating itunes to 9.1
Hi Itunes updated today to version 9.1 and now whenever I open outlook it opens and then after about 8 seconds crashed with the 'outlook has stopped working'. I've tried doing a system restore to before the updated but the restore failed. What else can I do? Uninstall or disable itunes? Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins or HKEY_Current_user\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins and location the itunes addin and change the LoadBehavior value from 3 to 2 -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook...

Problem with Space indent settings in Word 2002
Hello everyone, For the longest time I've been living with this problem, where as I'll be typing along just fine and when the text gets to the end of the line at the set margin, it Returns down normally to the next line down to continue whatever I'm typing. However, if I go Home to the beginning of a written line and want to move it in a few spaces using the Space bar, the line won't move forward. Tab will move it forward but that's too far forward. I just want a couple spaces or however many I need to indent at a given moment. How do I tun off whatever it is...

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

Office 2007 compatible
Hi, We are currently running Great Plains 9.0 and we are going to be upgrading to office 2007, just wondering if this is compatible or if we need a patch? -- Thanks Magster We've been running GP 9.0 with Office 2007 for a while with no issues. Also have plenty of customers doing the same with no reported problems. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Want to use Crystal Reports with GP? http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com "Magster1" <Magster1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:609D2FA5-E634-49...