report error message

Hi all, I have created a query, which runs just how it should do and shows
the results I require, I created a report based on the query which again
shows the correct resuts, I then created a pop up form for the user to enter
criteria for the query, this works ok too and the report shows the correct
results, but when I go to close the pop up form I get the error message below
? any help please

"The Microsoft Office Database Engine cannot Find a Record in the table
'PartData' with key matching field(s) 'Boiler UIN'

Here is my SQL info

SELECT [Main Data Table].ID, [Main Data Table].[Date Sent], [Main Data
Table].[Report Sent To], [Main Data Table].[Boiler Type], [Main Data
Table].Prefix, [Main Data Table].[Mod Level], [Main Data
Table].CurrentStatus, [Main Data Table].[Boiler UIN], PartData.Desc
FROM PartData INNER JOIN [Main Data Table] ON PartData.Uin = [Main Data
Table].[Boiler UIN]
WHERE ((([Main Data Table].[Date Sent]) Between
[forms]![outstandingselect]![text54] And
[forms]![outstandingselect]![text56]) AND (([Main Data Table].[Report Sent
To])=[forms]![outstandingdateselect]![report sent to]) AND (([Main Data
Table].CurrentStatus)="3"));

access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

If the report is still open when you close the pop-up form, you should
consider setting the visible property of the form to No so that it stays open.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

NOTE: These public News Groups are ending June 1st. Consider asking
questions at http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/addbuz/threads?

"blake7" wrote:

> Hi all, I have created a query, which runs just how it should do and shows
> the results I require, I created a report based on the query which again
> shows the correct resuts, I then created a pop up form for the user to enter
> criteria for the query, this works ok too and the report shows the correct
> results, but when I go to close the pop up form I get the error message below
> ? any help please
>
> "The Microsoft Office Database Engine cannot Find a Record in the table
> 'PartData' with key matching field(s) 'Boiler UIN'
>
> Here is my SQL info
>
> SELECT [Main Data Table].ID, [Main Data Table].[Date Sent], [Main Data
> Table].[Report Sent To], [Main Data Table].[Boiler Type], [Main Data
> Table].Prefix, [Main Data Table].[Mod Level], [Main Data
> Table].CurrentStatus, [Main Data Table].[Boiler UIN], PartData.Desc
> FROM PartData INNER JOIN [Main Data Table] ON PartData.Uin = [Main Data
> Table].[Boiler UIN]
> WHERE ((([Main Data Table].[Date Sent]) Between
> [forms]![outstandingselect]![text54] And
> [forms]![outstandingselect]![text56]) AND (([Main Data Table].[Report Sent
> To])=[forms]![outstandingdateselect]![report sent to]) AND (([Main Data
> Table].CurrentStatus)="3"));

Need more Reports

Access "Write Conflict" Error -- record changed by another user
A table with 2 fields in which the data are correlated (but not coupled) are populated by ComboBoxes with sources from a separate table with the correlated information in the same records. Specifically, Company Name and Stock symbol. The form used to enter and edit information in the master table allows the selection of unrelated Company Name and Stock Symbol. Using a RecordSet, ToDo Loop, and an UPDATE query, I have "sort of" accomplished the job. Changing the selection of the Company Name generates the above error message. Clicking the "Drop Changes" button pr...

Sales Report #3

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Blank networth reports

Excel 2007 error "some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a different chart types"
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C75210.F27A6390 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I have installed Excel 2007, and I can't create any chart, the message=20 "Some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a = different chart types" keeps poping up, are there any settings that i have miss out? thank you regards kh ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C75210.F27A6390 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quo...

eXtender SOP Reports

Installing CRM 1.2 error
I am installing CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 vertual server with SQL2005 using an existing database. I get an error after selecting the existing database: Microsoft CRM Setup could not finr a valid organisation on the specified database. You need to have at least one organisation before installing Microsoft CRM. Microsoft CRM 1.2 does not work with SQL Server 2005. SQL Server 2005 is supported for Microsoft CRM 3.0 Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Kryton" wrote: > I am installing CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 vertual server with SQL2005 using an > existing...

Error searching an additional mailbox
Greetings, I have several users, who, in addition to their own mailbox, mount a second mailbox for storage of certain emails. Recently, several of these users have tried to do searchs on one of the folders in that mailbox and receive a dialog box stating There are too many Find Public Folders dialogs open. You must close them in order to use the Advanced Find. Do you want to close them now? These are all Outlook 2002 users running against an Exchane 5.5 server. Anyone seen this problem before? K ...

Reports are not being shown MM07

Invites returning undeliverable messages for ex members of staff
We have deleted a few members of staff from the main ad list as well as the individual distribution groups that they were a member of. However whenever we send out an invite to a selected distribution group we get a undeliverabe back for each of the ex staff members? Can anyone help? On 23 Apr 2007 02:47:57 -0700, hjolliffe@hurleypalmerflatt.com wrote: >We have deleted a few members of staff from the main ad list as well >as the individual distribution groups that they were a member of. > >However whenever we send out an invite to a selected distribution >group we get a und...

Saving Reports

Crashes, "error log has been created"
Running Outlook 2000, Windows 2000. It crashes multiple times/day, taking down my box. The error message flashes too fast, but it does say an error log has been created before it goes away. Any ideas? Any ideas where to access the error log? thx, tj ...

small business reports ...

Double Email messages
HI Guys, I have exchange 2003 server FE/BE environment in Cisco DMZ environment. I have setup some mail boxes to forward a copy of the messages to my blackberry. Incoming external mails are delivered twice but Incoming internal mails are OK. This is the actual setup I create a contact in an OU of the AD and add the blackberry SMTP address. Then I open up the users properties of that particular user and click on Exchange General Tab and select the ‘Delivery Options…’ I add the contact to the forwarding address area and make sure to click on deliver email to both inboxes. That’s about...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

Loan Accounts in Reports
Bugs are in reports, the loan that I pay to my car is divided in 2, principal and interest, but in reports I can't show the two at same time, the reports show only the interest that I'm paying. The budget have the same problem with loans, it shows values that don't exists, I start a new budget, put all the values correctly and finalize it, when I go to budget home there are values that I not put there. There is some fix to those bugs? ...

VC6 -> VC2003 STL compiler error
Hello, I'm having problems porting STL to VC2003. If anyone could please help me convert this code that compiles fine with VC6 to compile with VC2003, I'd be grateful: class StrBuffer: private std::vector<_TCHAR> { typedef std::vector<_TCHAR> Base; public: LPTSTR operator&() { return Base::begin(); // <-- compiler error // The above line's error is: // error C2440: 'return' : cannot convert from 'std::vector<_Ty>::iterator *' to 'LPTSTR' // with // [ // _T...

Report writer
Hello, I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls advise as I can add the fields containing the data but the data is not appearing on the report. Thanks your comments are appreciated. -- chj@jup Once you were done modifying the report, did you give access to the mdoified report under Security? -- Lyle U chj wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy > of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls > advise as I c...

Monthly reports in Money 2004 Standard
Is there a way to customize the categories used to compose the Monthly Reports? I would like to omit my business travel and living expenses from these reports, as they are fully reimbursed, and have nothing to do with my household finances. Can this be done in 2004? If not, has this feature been rolled into newer versions? Monthly reports are not customizable in any version of Money that is in the wild. "bob2246" <bob2246@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3493CA51-596F-4D59-9540-F2D79EA5A618@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to customize the categor...