Report data truncated on Access 2007

Hi. I have an application in Access 2003 that creates reports dinamically,
and asigns font sizes for the data to be print. When I run the application in
Access 2007, the font's size for some fields are changed to 11 instead of 8,
and hence the data on the reports get truncated. Any ideas how to solve this
issue? Thanks.
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

The simplest way is to make a version that only runs in 2007, correcting
those controls where the font size goes awry.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"alexrs2k" <alexrs2k@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi. I have an application in Access 2003 that creates reports dinamically,
> and asigns font sizes for the data to be print. When I run the application
> in
> Access 2007, the font's size for some fields are changed to 11 instead of
> 8,
> and hence the data on the reports get truncated. Any ideas how to solve
> this
> issue? Thanks.

0
Arvin

Access "Write Conflict" Error -- record changed by another user
A table with 2 fields in which the data are correlated (but not coupled) are populated by ComboBoxes with sources from a separate table with the correlated information in the same records. Specifically, Company Name and Stock symbol. The form used to enter and edit information in the master table allows the selection of unrelated Company Name and Stock Symbol. Using a RecordSet, ToDo Loop, and an UPDATE query, I have "sort of" accomplished the job. Changing the selection of the Company Name generates the above error message. Clicking the "Drop Changes" button pr...

Need more Reports

Sales Report #3

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Excel 2007 error "some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a different chart types"
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C75210.F27A6390 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I have installed Excel 2007, and I can't create any chart, the message=20 "Some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a = different chart types" keeps poping up, are there any settings that i have miss out? thank you regards kh ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C75210.F27A6390 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quo...

Blank networth reports

Data within a cell
If names are in cells as "last name, first name, middle initial" can a macro be run to change the order to "first name, middle initial, last name"? A formula will do Assuming you have spaces between commas and names, =MID(A2,FIND(",",A2)+2,FIND(",",A2,FIND(",",A2)))&RIGHT(A2,FIND(",",A2,FIND(",",A2)))&", "&LEFT(A2,FIND(",",A2)-1) Then just copy down. If you want this more permanent, copy the cells with formulas, right click, paste special. -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click &q...

eXtender SOP Reports

Data Validation #11
Is it possible to have a data validation list to control the out come of another column? For example: Columns A B 1 1 name1 2 2 name2 3 3 name3 4 4 name4 5 5 name5 6 6 name6 with the above example, what I am asking is it possible to select the number in column A and have it automatically place in column B the name that belongs to that number? I hope this is clear. Thank You, Chris -- zero635 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ zero635's Profile: http://www.excelforum...

Reports are not being shown MM07

Saving Reports

Outlook 2007 won't open after updating itunes to 9.1
Hi Itunes updated today to version 9.1 and now whenever I open outlook it opens and then after about 8 seconds crashed with the 'outlook has stopped working'. I've tried doing a system restore to before the updated but the restore failed. What else can I do? Uninstall or disable itunes? Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins or HKEY_Current_user\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins and location the itunes addin and change the LoadBehavior value from 3 to 2 -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook...

Help with getting data from a worksheet
Hi, I have 2 excel sheets username sheet --------------- it contains just usernames in one column main sheet ----------- i want to chose from a listbox, combobox, or whatever one or mor usernames from the username sheet. How can i do that?? another question: I want to be sure that every username has one instance only can you help be? BogN -- Bog ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BogN's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3497 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=54717 BogN w...

Plugging data from non-open Workbooks
Hello, I have a number of databases stored on Excel Workbooks and I want to create another workbook to get information from those databases. I will make reference to a number of the databases with the following: COUNTIF("worksheet name followed by filename", "=blablabla") but I don't want to open them as they are like each 5Mb in size and I have to refer like 10 of them on a worksheet. I've tried opening one of the database and then reference it by point-and-clicking and then closing it. The formula works fine when the file is open. When it's closed and I tr...

Office 2007 compatible
Hi, We are currently running Great Plains 9.0 and we are going to be upgrading to office 2007, just wondering if this is compatible or if we need a patch? -- Thanks Magster We've been running GP 9.0 with Office 2007 for a while with no issues. Also have plenty of customers doing the same with no reported problems. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Want to use Crystal Reports with GP? http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com "Magster1" <Magster1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:609D2FA5-E634-49...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

small business reports ...

how to split data into columns and arrange the resulting data
I have data in cells A2, A3 and A4 as below: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 1, 2, 3, 4 2, 3, 4 I want to split into columns (which I did using Data > Text to Columns option). But I also want the data to "automatically" fall under appropriate heading (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8) which are in respecive cells A1:H1. Thank you in advance How about an alternative: With your data in A2:Axx, put this formula in B2: =","&SUBSTITUTE(A2," ","")&"," Then B2 will look like: ,1,2,4,5,7,8, Then put this in C2 and drag across as far as you need. =IF...

data conversion from Mastertools to GP
Is there a tool to convert data from Mastertools accounting systems to GP? If not, any idea how data could be converted? What levels of detail can be converted, account summary, transactions, transaction detail???? -- accountant My method for converting tables (I have been doing this for almost 40 years now) is to export the source data to a text file (like an Excel CSV table) and use the Integration Manger to load GP. You can easily load master files (customers, vendors, inventory items, et cetera) and most transactions. Typically open receivables and payables are imported as well...

Report writer
Hello, I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls advise as I can add the fields containing the data but the data is not appearing on the report. Thanks your comments are appreciated. -- chj@jup Once you were done modifying the report, did you give access to the mdoified report under Security? -- Lyle U chj wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy > of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls > advise as I c...