Replica

I am new to Access. I have a database from last school year of students. I
want to start out this year with a 'new' blank database for this year's
students. How do I do it? I want the same functionality in the 'new' blank
database as the 'old' one. Thanks....
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 11:46:06 -0700, SaintPat12
<SaintPat12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am new to Access. I have a database from last school year of students. I
>want to start out this year with a 'new' blank database for this year's
>students. How do I do it? I want the same functionality in the 'new' blank
>database as the 'old' one. Thanks....

Alan's suggestion is one way; it may be a bit cleaner to open Access without
opening ANY database. Create a new .mdb file, and then use File... Get
External Data... Import to import everything (tables, queries, forms, etc.)
from your old database. When you import Tables there is an option to import
the design only; if you choose this you'll get a set of empty tables.

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0
John

Problem moving Replicas from FE to BE server in Exchange 2003
Hi Yesterday we tried to move the public folders from our FE to our BE server. The reason for this is a problem we currently have...and MS told us to remove the public folders from our FE server...alltough they were never used / accessed (Size is 0). We I tried to delete the public folders System Manager tells me that I first have to move the replicas as they are still active. So I tried to move the replicas to our BE server by selecting "Move All Replicas" from the public folders context menu. After tha I received a message that the following action might take several mins/hours a...

Move all replicas..urgent please help
Hi, When I click Move All Replicas, the replication is still not happening. I have kept it for 24 hours and am unable to delete the public folder. Any workaround to this? Your expertise needed please. pls guide. thanks in advance, Hi, See if this helps: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;842273 Leif "Jack Dorson" <JackDorson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4E9EED1-6A0D-417D-B70F-38D7E477071A@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > When I click Move All Replicas, the replication is still not happening. I > have kept it for 24 ho...

Users log on to root public folder and not to local replica :
I have exchange organization in domain A there is exchange server 2000 in First administrative group. In domain B, I have exchange server in its own administrative group. There is common public folder that is replicated in both. If I look at the replicate state of the folder, usually is in sync, or bout modified. Problem is the following : User that is in domain B, part of domain B .His home folder is in exchange server in B domain, we can say that it has nothing to do with domain A. But when i look at security log of domain A, I can see user logging on to server in that domain well ...

Replica
I am new to Access. I have a database from last school year of students. I want to start out this year with a 'new' blank database for this year's students. How do I do it? I want the same functionality in the 'new' blank database as the 'old' one. Thanks.... On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 11:46:06 -0700, SaintPat12 <SaintPat12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am new to Access. I have a database from last school year of students. I >want to start out this year with a 'new' blank database for this year's >students. How do I do it? I want the...

About Rolex Watches and Replica Rolex Watches
About Rolex Watches and Replica Rolex Watches From Replica Watches Website: http://www.precisionreplicas.com You will be dazzled by our extensive Rolex replica watch collection. Our entire catalogue of Rolex replicas is available online and ready to ship at the touch of a button. You will find rich, detailed photos with full feature details for each and every one of the watches we have in this collection. No matter what Rolex style you like, a Yachtmaster, Submariener, Daytona, GMT Master, Explorer, Oyster, President, DateJust, or DayDate, we have your replica Rolex watch right here....

No Replica
Hi, I started a post in Outlook.general and ran into a problem and they've asked me to repost. the posting if you want to read it is in Outlook.general, 2/2/06 from stjoe5373@news.postalias (I'm not sure if it would just be easier for you to read what's going on so far. What has happened is I went to the Schedule + Free Busy per Frances instructions and there was no replica there, how do I create one? And can you tell me what it does? Thanks, Craig Look at the replication tab of the Schedule + Free Busy system folder. Nue <stjoe5373@news.postalias> wrote in message ...

Triumph Mens Watch 3029-02
Triumph Mens Watch 3029-02 - Replica Watch Fake Triumph Mens Watch 3029-02 Link : http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Triumph-18881.html Replica Watches Home : http://www.watchesprice.net/ Replica Triumph Brands : http://www.watchesprice.net/Triumph-Replica.html Replica Triumph Mens Watch 3029-02 --- one of best selling replica watches, it is crafted in high quality, please click image 'buy now' to buy this chic but inexpensive replica to save you a lot of money . Triumph Mens Watch 3029-02 Description: This watch has a stainless steel case. It has a black leather strap and a white...

Public Folder replicas
I move mailbox and public folder from an old server (Win2K/Exchnage 2K) to new server (Win2K/Exchange 2K). I follow the instructions on the KB 307917, for public folder replication. Accindentally, I uninstal Exchange 2000 on the old server before to remove public folders replicas on the new exchange server. Outlook client can work on the public folders of new server, but I can not work with public folder (to remove public folders replicas) with Exchange System Manager (ESM). I Want to use folder proprierties to remove replica from old server. I can not see the public folder on the root publi...

Want to remove Public Folder store/replicas but see many logons
Hello, I would like to remove a Public Folder Store from a server in my all-Exchange 2003 environment. We have had two Public Folder Stores, but I'd like to use one of those Stores for a Private Store for mailboxes and also because replication between the two servers is problematic. (It's only a few hundred megabytes of infrequently-used data.) I removed the replicas for all Public Folders in the ESM (View Public Folders) then removed replicas for Free/Busy, OAB, and Organization Forms after right-clicking and selecting View System Folders. Still, users showed up under the &q...

converting replicas
I've created an application that can mass-convert mdb files to 2003 format. I've put in error traps for password protected files and 2003 files (the ConvertAccessProject seems to gag on those) but I'd like a way to programmatically detect replica files so we can bypass and manually convert them. Any ideas? Thanks..... ...

Move All Replicas command
I'm about to run the command "Move all Replicas", I would like to confirm the following with the people who run this command before: - will the transaction log growth as move mailbox? - is it runs similiar speed as move mailbox? - I understand there is a pop-up to scan the files after we run the command; does this pop-up remains on screen until all folders being moved? ...

Public Folders replicas
I move mailbox and public folder from an old server to new server (Exchange 2000). I follow the instructions on the KB 307917, for public folder. Accindentally, I uninstal Exchange 2000 on the old server before to remove public folders replicas on the new exchange server. Outlook client can work on the public folders of new server, but I can not work with public folder (to remove public folders replicas) with Exchange System Manager (ESM). How I can proceed?? I must to follow the KB 275171???? Who can help me? What is the specific errror you are seeing in ESM? Are you using ESM on the ...

How do I create a secondary free/busy replica??
Hi, I just ran Exchange Best Practices Analyzer and it recommends creating a secondary free/busy replica. I double click tell me more but I just want a quick and easy way to creat this secondary free/busy replica. Can anyone give me instructions please? Thanks, TKE402 First, you have to have more than one Exchange server with a public folder store on it. Next, locate your Public Folder hierachy in Exchange System Manager, right click on public folders and choose View System Folders. Then, locate the Schedule + Free and Busy folder, right click on it to display it's propert...

Public Folder Rehome and Replica Deletion Failed
Hi, Trying to rehome and remove the source Exchange 5.5 server from the replica list as part of the cross-site migration (5.5 to E2K3) but failed. The public folder has replicas on the Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2003 servers. I had successfully migrated all mailboxes, DLs and Custom Recipients using the E2K3 Move Mailbox Wizard and Object Rehome Tool. The account used had domain admin right, Exchange Full Admin right on the Exchange 2003, and Service Account Admin right on the Exchange 5.5. Below is the log from the pfMigrate tool that I used. --------------------------------------...

Error from Pub on all replicas
'Hi all - We started getting this error on all PF stores yesterday. It was happening two - 5 times every 20 to 30 minutes, and then we added a new PF server and it's happening many times a second - I was hoping someone had some suggestions, as there is very little info in Technet articles or in the other Internet searches I've tried: Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Public Store Event Category: General Event ID: 1025 Date: 4/7/2006 Time: 10:49:42 AM User: N/A Computer: ExchangeServer1 Description: An error occurred on database "First Storage Group\Publ...

Public folder replica list discrepancy.
The replica list of a public folderon an Exchange 2003 EE server as displayed in ESM and retrieved by WMI object Exchange_PublicFolder::ReplicaList is different. In ESM, it list all the servers I've in my admin group, while WMI list only one entry. Any idea what could be wrong and how can I debug this problem. Thanks. ...

Manually creating a replica
I have followed the article on TechNet on How to Manually Create a Replica but I'm not sure if I did it wrong or if what I'm experiencing is normal. At one of my sites, I have about 500MB of data that I would like to protect. I have followed the steps to manually create the replica but when I start the consistency check, the consistency check transfered all 500MB of data that I already imported! Did I do something wrong? I thought the purpose of manually importing the data is so that the initial replica doesn't go over the WAN. Thanks, Mike Ok. I figured out wh...

Omega Speedmaster Mens Black Dial Black Tachymeter Bezel Stainless Steel Automatic Chronograph 24 Hour Watch 3210.52
Omega Speedmaster Mens Black Dial Black Tachymeter Bezel Stainless Steel Automatic Chronograph 24 Hour Watch 3210.52 - Replica Watch Fake Omega Speedmaster Mens Black Dial Black Tachymeter Bezel Stainless Steel Automatic Chronograph 24 Hour Watch 3210.52 Link : http://www.watchesprice.net/Replica-Omega-11942.html Replica Watches Home : http://www.watchesprice.net/ Replica Omega Brands : http://www.watchesprice.net/Omega-Replica.html Replica Omega Speedmaster Mens Black Dial Black Tachymeter Bezel Stainless Steel Automatic Chronograph 24 Hour Watch 3210.52 --- one of best selling replica watc...

Removing Public Folder Replica(s)
I will be removing an Exchange 5.5 site from our environment later this week. I have found an article that goes over the process. One of the steps is to remove Public Folder Replicas from Exchange_Site_B. This is where I'm having trouble. When I try and remove the replica from Site_B, I get an error that I don't have permissions to perform this operation on the Information Store. The exact message follows: You do not have the permission required to complete the operation on the information store. Microsoft Exchange Information Store ID no: c1040af3 Now, I have checked permissio...

Auto Sync Replica
Good Afternoon, My project is almost complete... I have 10 Replic'a on 10 different desktops which need to Sync to the shared drive (Network). Do I really have to teach 10 people how to Sync on open or... Is there a way I can set them all to auto sync on open? Thank You "Humbled Learner" <HumbledLearner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79E0C82C-F1B3-45CD-9A52-35BF5DABC4C6@microsoft.com... > Good Afternoon, > > My project is almost complete... > > I have 10 Replic'a on 10 different desktops which need to Sync to t...

Migrate replicas and recovery points to new server.
I'm currently on DPM 2007 on W2K8-64 bit. I have several Replica volumes and Recovery Point volumes that are sized too large. I understand that I can't resize the current volumes, so I'd like to move these volumes to a new DPM server while resizing them to a more appropriate size. Can I do this and maintain all recovery points on the new server? I'd like to rebuild the existing DPM server as DPM 2010 and not need to keep it around for old recovery points. Thanks If you are just looking for resizing the replica/recovery points, you can use diskm...

replicas de access
como puedo quitar las replicas de access -- "Por mi raza hablara el espiritu" If you mean 'removing' the replications features... you can start with http://www.trigeminal.com/lang/1033/utility.asp?ItemID=7#7 (note that the site is multilingual). Vanderghast, Access MVP "victor kingobol" <dvarich@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:289D68ED-F580-47C1-83B2-1743917FC6A6@microsoft.com... > como puedo quitar las replicas de access > -- > "Por mi raza hablara el espiritu" ...

Viewing a Public Folder replica
how do you make outlook see a replica? Rather, I'm not sure how to see the folders that I've replicated from the parent domain to the child domain.... everything looks like it's replicating just fine but how do I make it show up in Outlook 2003? "Dan Klinge" <Yomama@kdkdjkfjdekfjdkfj.com> wrote in message news:OHzcP17QGHA.4740@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > how do you make outlook see a replica? > Or.....should it just show up? "Dan Klinge" <Yomama@kdkdjkfjdekfjdkfj.com> wrote in message news:OHzcP17QGHA.4740@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl....

discount gucci sneakers, wholesale replica ugg sheepskin boots
he world of handbags,the ocean of [url=http:// www.coogiclothingmall.com/cheap/Gucci-Sneakers-544_p1.html/]Gucci Sneakers[/url],what do you want?[url=http://www.coogiclothingmall.com/ cheap/Christian-Louboutin-Boots-896_p1.html/]Christian Louboutin Boots[/url] still [url=http://www.coogiclothingmall.com/cheap/UGG- Boots-665_p1.html/]ugg boots[/url]?for example:[url=http:// www.coogiclothingmall.com/cheap/Women-Ed-Hardy-Clothing-622_p1.html/]ed hardy clothing[/url]?come on,come to [url=http:// www.coogiclothingmall.com/cheap/Louis-Vuitton-Handbags-716_p1.htmll/]Louis Vuitton handbags[/url]!Her...

quota settings for named properties and for replica identifiers
I have encountered event ID 9667 "Failed to create a new named property for database "%1" because the number of named properties reached the quota limit (%2).%n User attempting to create the named property: %3%n Named property GUID: %4%n Named property name/id: %5%n %n%n" Can someone explain the named properties and replica identifiers? Thanks Cactus On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:34:43 -0400, "Cactus Johnson" <cactus.johnson@cactus.com> wrote: >I have encountered event ID 9667 > >"Failed to create a new named property for database "%1&...