Re: Windows 7 - Odbc link - 144266

"zafer  özbek" <awds@microsoft.com>, iletide şunu yazdı news:...
> ı am zafer
> no english
> "Anne" <Anne@discussions.microsoft.com>, iletide şunu yazdı
>> Hi
>>
>> Thanks for responding.  I corrected after an update :)
>>

>> "Paul Shapiro" wrote:
>>
>>> Not sure, but it might work if you right-click the Access shortcut and
>>> choose Run as Administrator when you start Access. You might be better
>>> create a new User ODBC link instead of a system or admin link so it
>>> won't
>>> require running as admin.
>>>
>>> "Anne" <Anne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>>> .

0
UTF
11/18/2009 5:07:09 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Moving windows
hi! how to get notified of a parent window beeing moved within a child window? thanks philipp You can't. What you have to do is have the parent window enumerate its child windows and send them a user-defined message indicating the parent has moved. joe On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:52:33 +0200, "Philipp Huber" <philipp.huber@innval.com> wrote: >hi! > >how to get notified of a parent window beeing moved within a child window? > >thanks philipp > Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flo...

Re-install Outlook 2002

Solution for: Windows XP (NL): Windows Activation Problem + Windows Automatic Update Problem = Very Slow Computer.
I think I have found a solution on the internet, I will sum it up shortly because the description wasn't that accurate, my description will be more accurate with additional information about what I think might have happened, but first a little story what I wanted to do today: Today I wanted to try and install Service Pack 3 for Windows XP dutch version (NL). This was not possible because Windows Automatic Updates was required by the Microsoft website to be able to download it and windows automatic updates is malfunctioning, so that became a short attempt. Then I decided to ...

Outlook 2007 Crashes when opening in Windows 7 64 bit
The computer is new with windows 7. I downloaded Office 2007 standard a month ago. It has been working fine. Yesterday i was downloading old printer drivers and my machine took a "critical update" from Microsoft. After that my Outlook would not open. It would start to open and rthen crash with the error message "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window." All other MSD Office programs are working fine. Any suggestions? ...

Alt Key Forces Step Through Windows?
Good Morning, I've been programming VC++ for years, yet this is the first time I encountered this situation. I'm running a program and I have to press the alt key before each window shows up. I'd like this behavior to stop. I'm running VC++ 6 on a Windows XP system on a dialog based application using MFC. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. xmp333@yahoo.com wrote: > Good Morning, > > > I've been programming VC++ for years, yet this is the first time I > encountered this situation. I'm running a program and I have to press...

Help! #7
After I change the value of a cell, the reference cell doesn't change accordingly. Any idea how this could happen? Thanks for your help. Jason Hi Jason, Try selecting Options from the Tools menu. Then go to the Calculation tab. Calculation should be set to Automatic. "Jason" wrote: > After I change the value of a cell, the reference cell doesn't change > accordingly. > > Any idea how this could happen? > > Thanks for your help. > > Jason ...

Sending email's from window mail
I have been trying to set up window mail so I can send emails straight from word. I am having the error message: "The host 'POP3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'Resume may 2010', Account: 'POP3', Server: 'POP3', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D" come up. I do not know how to set this up. What information do I put in the box where it ask what type of server my email address uses (ie. POP3,) and how do I find this informatio...

Re-Enable CRM User

how do I change the dektop icon for windows word
-- Bill Not a Word issue. It's a function of Windows. http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=how+do+I+change+desktop+icons -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FCD9D7DE-1AFA-471A-9327-ABD18F918A67@microsoft.com... > > -- > Bill Right-click on icon > Properties > Change Icon George "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FCD9D7DE-1AFA-471A-9327-ABD18F918A67@micros...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Business Portal 2.7 and eReq (print a PO, display GL account descr
Has anybody tried diplaying the GL acct description when you choose to viiew or edit a doc in eReg. Also, has anbody been able to print or display the PO that gets creaed in eReq from the eReq module without having to log inot Great Plains to get access to it. thks david ...

Connect Windows 7 to SBS 2003
Spent the last eight hours trying to connect my W7 workstation to a fresh install of SBS 2003 premium. When running http://server/connectcomputer/, I would get as far as providing a username and password for setup when a popup would inform me, "The list of users and computers could not be found. Make sure that the Small Business Server network adapters are configured correctly.". I have only one NIC, I can see the shared folders on my server and even connect to them. My server is not running DHCP or DNS and I think these might be my problem. I did run windows update and...

Re: exmerge error

Windows Explorer folder columns layout
Where does Windows Explorer store column layout for Details View for a particular folder? I need to be able to set which columns are shown and their order for a particular folder. I know Explorer stores a lot of information in: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/programmersguide/shell_basics/shell_basics_extending/custom.asp I'm not sure that's where it stores the view for each folder, but perhaps starting there will lead you somewhere. Tom "Sasha" <Sasha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46541...

Windows 7 Pro 64-bit and RMS 1.3R
Not sure if it can be done, but no matter what i try, installed sql2k5, updates, run in compatibility mode (Win XP SP2), and I always get the same message - ...Store Operations install interupted... I just need to run the manager (from the backoffice)....any ideas? Thanks Angelo, We have had the same results. We think it is more to do with 64-bit than it does Windows 7. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises 320-230-2288 rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us "Angelo" <Angelo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

Linking checkboxes to multiple worksheets
How do you link a checkbox from one worksheet to multiple worksheets within the same workbook? The checkboxes were made from the control toolbar. I am new to visual basic and was able to connect multiple checkboxes within the same work sheet using a simple value command but now I need to link it to other sheets. Please help! TIA Why not just link the checkbox to a cell on a single worksheet and then use a formula on the other sheets that refers to that linked cell? If you go into design mode (an icon also on the Control Toolbox toolbar), you can rightclick on the checkbox and select pro...

Office Windows not visible
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have just installed the 2008 version but it was happening in my 2004 version too. When i open a document it doesn't show up / you can't see it. it is listed under 'window' as being open have to click click click around and don't even know what i last clicked on to get it to randomly appear, if at all.... in the 2004 version when it started doing it, i could go to 'window' and click 'bring all to front' but it doesn't work in 2008. its driving me nuts! any ideas what is happe...

Opening a PDF link inside of an arriving email on the back ground.
Hello, I do receive fax to my email. Inside of this coming email there is link to a PDF file. I would like to open that pdf link on the background and scan it and if I see certain words in that PDF file, I would like to move it special folder. -- Jeff B Paarsa You'd need a com addin to do this - simple rules won't work. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a week...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

changing window size by dragging the border of the window
Hey everyone, I wanna change the window size by dragging the border of the window with the mouse. Is there a mfc routine which resizes the window size automatically?! Thx for every help!! Hallo Ravebaby! > I wanna change the window size by dragging the border of the window > with the mouse. Is there a mfc routine which resizes the window size > automatically?! The window must have the specific style WS_THICKFRAME! When this style is set windows allows the window to be resized. What kind of winodw do you have? A Dialog. In this case you will find some good helper at www.codepr...

using ms access as database in windows appplication
i gets " unspecified error" when i inserts new data to database and when i fetches the data from access database is it the problem from access Access Error, No one here can see your monitor.... Please provide Windows version, Access version and what you are doing at the time of the error (ie. opening a form, running a query, etc...). Posting that information increases your odds of getting assistance. -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II "access error" <access error@discussions.microsoft.com> ...