re help

hi i have just installed vista on my comp and all is working well im using windows mail and just wanted some more stationery so i went to down load Microsoft's own but can i find it when it installs it it does not put it into the windows mail stationery file ? why not any help
0
JOHN
3/10/2007 1:43:52 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

I need some help with Forms fast....
I have 3 tables and 3 forms, what I want to do is after I open the first form and go to the second form I need the first field to be connected to the other 2 forms. That is just the first tab in my main form. When I open the other 2 forms I want to automatic have the first field filled with the information that's in the 1st field. It's paln name and the other 2 forms also have plan names so I just made it on the first form. Thanks Teelee, There may be some problems doing what you want to do. If the second (or third) form displays existing table data when you open it, the existi...

Re-arranging table using pivot-table?

Formula Help update do not answer 1st post
Forget 1st post Is there a formula so Cell A2 will enter in the following A if cell A1 = 1 B if A1 = 2 C if A1 =3 D if A1 = 4 Thanks in Advance =LOOKUP(A1,{1,2,3,4;"A","B","C","D"}) Courtesy Ken Puls. :) ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "B.B" <me@mail.com> wrote in message news:scZyf.140699$tl.6111@pd7tw3no... > Forget 1st post > Is there a formula so Cell A2 will enter in the following > A if cell A1 = 1 > B if A1 = 2 > C if A1 =3 > D if A1 = 4 > Thanks in Advance > > You may...

Password help needed
I am using Excel 2000 for an IT project. I need to create some sort o password protection for a page of values (lookup data that is used b the main worksheet) however I have found this difficult. Can I create user form in visual basic, that includes a textbox and ok and cance buttons to do this. I wanted the system to allow the correct users t type in the correct password and be able to access the worksheet. I know I could use sheet protection but I think this is unnecessary, a the user would have to protect and unprotect the sheet after change have been made. Is sheet protection my only opt...

Re-install Outlook 2002

A question about thread,please help me
My program environment is .net2005.The partial code is shown as below: void CfinalView::OnRButtonDblClk(UINT nFlags, CPoint point) { CRect rc; GetClientRect(&rc); if(point.x>rc.left&&point.x<(rc.right/2)&&point.y>rc.top&&point.y<rc.bottom) { //AfxBeginThread(RUNTIME_CLASS(CDetailPlot)); } if(point.x>(rc.right/2)&&point.x<rc.right&&point.y>rc.top&&point.y<(rc.bottom/2)) { //AfxMessageBox(_T("haha")); AfxBeginThread(RUNTIME_C...

Publisher Help
Hi, I made a webpage with publisher,I uploaded to godaddy then decided to make some changes but now when i do File and Webpage preview and click on the tabs the links are dead here is the url i get when i click the tab ( about us , Services Etc) C:\Documents and Settings\user\Temporary Internet Files\Content.MSO\PubWebPagePreview\pub1164.0\godaddy.com_files\Page437.htm how do i get this to its orginal self that Like it used to be C:\Documents and Settings\pinto\Temporary Internet Files\Content.MSO\PubWebPagePreview\pub1164.0\index_files\Page437.htm or have the Tab links active agian...

Help settiing up Out of Office reply in outlook 2K7
Hello All, When I try to set up Out of Office response in Outlook2K7 I get a screen that is different from the Out Of Office dialog box that has option for "I am in the office", and "I am out of the office" You also get a box to put you auto reply message in. This is not the screen that I see in the Office help to set up Out of Office replies. Could someone assit me in setting the auto reply up? The settings I put in so far do not generate an auto reply when I test mail to it. Thanks for any ideas MMJII > When I try to set up Out of Office response in Outlook2K...

Formula help required
I have 3 conditions score divided into 3 parts 50, 75 and 100 % If score in cell = > 27 then -3 If score in cell = >26<36 = -2 If score in cell = >18<27 = -1 My formula =IF(F48>27,"-3",IF(F48>=26<36,"-2",IF(F48<=18<27,"-1"))) If score in cell is > 27 shows false Please advise Cordially Beena K Process Analst Your conditions are a bit ambigous, shouldn't the first criteria be >=37 ? Conditions for the formula below: F48 >=37 result -3 F48 between 26 and 36 result -2 F48 between 18 and 25 result -...

If Function help #2
I have what should be a simple IF then formula, which is copied below, where both criteria must be met: Z9 must be true and S9 must = COS. Any assistance why this isn't working would be greatly appreciated. =IF(AND(Z9=TRUE,S9="COS"),B9,"N/A") Thanks! Hi What is contained in Z9? Maybe you need =IF(AND(Z9,S9="COS"),B9,"N/A") -- Regards Roger Govier <mansfieldtw@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1178309371.607676.90090@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... >I have what should be a simple IF then formula, which is copied below, > where b...

RE:Excel will not open from a web link

Mass Emailing Help
Ok, here's my question about outlook...kind of complex. I want to send out a mass email....easy enough - just create a group in the address book and send to the group. However, I also want each email to start with "Dear *their name*," ...In other words, I send out an email to 50 different people and - in the actual body of the email's text - it has their first name in a spot I determine. Does that make sense? I currently have the addresses and names I want to send to in the contact list. Regards Vish <vishtodi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1132639327.587577.110...

Help! #7
After I change the value of a cell, the reference cell doesn't change accordingly. Any idea how this could happen? Thanks for your help. Jason Hi Jason, Try selecting Options from the Tools menu. Then go to the Calculation tab. Calculation should be set to Automatic. "Jason" wrote: > After I change the value of a cell, the reference cell doesn't change > accordingly. > > Any idea how this could happen? > > Thanks for your help. > > Jason ...

Re-Enable CRM User

Help Please #3
I've had Microsoft Money for years, well, starting from Money 98. My problem is that I had all my investments (no hard copy) in what must have been an updated version of Money 98 on a system that crashed. That's okay because I had a back up of my Money File. However, the only disk I can find for Money, is my original Money 98, but this must be an earlier version of the program than my last update, so it won't open it. Fine, I thought, I've downloaded the trial version of Money 2004, thinking I'll simply pay to go to an updated program. However, this won't recognise my...

Re: exmerge error

Loss of help files in Microsoft office
When the ? is clicked - top right hand corner of any Office application and error message results saying that the 'help' files are unavailable. Is it something to do with these files wanting to asccess the internet. The computer has been online at all times. ...

re re re ????
nefertiti ??? ...

Please help user accounts cannot log in
Hi all, well I caught a virus. I had essentials but some how it is unable to delete the virus and the real time protection has been disabled. Upon working with support we manage to find the problem in windows32 folder. It is a fake security virus. Unfortunately i was unable to delete the applications. I some how did something because now i cannot log in at all. Windows start up and gets to the user account section. When i click on any account it starts and then immediately logs out. This is even in safe mode under admin. I was able to at least get into windows and now i cannot. A...

WHY CAN I RECEIVE BUT NOT SEND IN OUTLOOK 2003 FROM A NEW DELL COMPUTER? pLEASE HELP
i USE AN OPTIPLEX 210, WITH VERIZON DSL AND MICROSOFT SMALL BUSINESS EDITION 2003, WITH OUTLOOK 2003. Norton Internet Security SUite, with lowered settings. DSL is not the problem I don't think. I can send out via an alternate gmail pop account and in Outlook Express. This doesn't happen every day, and usually when it does after 3-5 hours of use of my computer. I can still receive, but the SENT email gets stuck in my outbox. I have to shut down my computer and start it up again and then I can send email. I had some memory problems indicated at shutdown, but no code that is resear...

attempting to use help in Office 2007 goes to the "Configuring ...
I am trying to use the help in various Office apps, but it isn't working. When I click the help, it goes into a "Configuring Microsoft Office Ulitmate 2007..." dialog. After it runs for some period of time, the Microsoft Office Help Viewer window opens. A setup dialog then opens that says "In order to complete setup, a system reboot is necessary. Would you like to reboot now?" If I click No, another setup window pops open that says "Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007". That disappears and then it s...

Re: