queriea &reports

I have four drivers and would like to be able to seperate them on a weekly
report name like sothat it shows wekkly reports for each individual
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:28:01 -0800, nabs <nabs@discussions.microsoft,com>
wrote:

>I have four drivers and would like to be able to seperate them on a weekly
>report name like sothat it shows wekkly reports for each individual

Either create a parameter query with a criterion such as

[Type the driver name:]

to select an individual driver; or use the Report's Sorting and Grouping
window to group by driver. Right mouseclick the little square at the upper
left of the report in design view and choose Sorting and Grouping. Select the
driver name, check the box to make the Group Header visible, and set it to
print a new page.

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0
John
12/19/2007 7:00:18 AM
thank you this was just the job

"John W. Vinson" wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:28:01 -0800, nabs <nabs@discussions.microsoft,com>
> wrote:
>
> >I have four drivers and would like to be able to seperate them on a weekly
> >report name like sothat it shows wekkly reports for each individual
>
> Either create a parameter query with a criterion such as
>
> [Type the driver name:]
>
> to select an individual driver; or use the Report's Sorting and Grouping
> window to group by driver. Right mouseclick the little square at the upper
> left of the report in design view and choose Sorting and Grouping. Select the
> driver name, check the box to make the Group Header visible, and set it to
> print a new page.
>
>              John W. Vinson [MVP]

CRM
Does anyone have a SQL report writer report (rdl) (CRM3) that list all users, their roles and the privalage settings. Needed for auditing purposes. Thanks On Jun 2, 10:53=A0am, Steve <St...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a SQL report writer report (rdl) (CRM3) that list all us= ers, > their roles and the privalage settings. Needed for auditing purposes. > Thanks There is the default user summary report. Leon Tribe Want to hear me talk about all things CRM? Check out my blog http://leontribe.blogspot.com/ Thanks Leon, Unfortunately I need to drill thro...

Z Reports
How do I get the Z Report to print? -- Thanks,Jan Jan wrote: > How do I get the Z Report to print? From MANAGER database | registers | receipt formats | your receipt | report .. this is the xml schema that pos print for z-report journal | view | copies of report From POS F5 (open/close) ZREPORT (to make a zreport) antonio Make sure you have a receipt format associated with the Z report. You can get there by DB>Register>Receipt format>your receipt set up> Properties> Z report -- Elizabeth M. "Jan" <Jan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

queriea &reports
I have four drivers and would like to be able to seperate them on a weekly report name like sothat it shows wekkly reports for each individual On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:28:01 -0800, nabs <nabs@discussions.microsoft,com> wrote: >I have four drivers and would like to be able to seperate them on a weekly >report name like sothat it shows wekkly reports for each individual Either create a parameter query with a criterion such as [Type the driver name:] to select an individual driver; or use the Report's Sorting and Grouping window to group by driver. Right mouseclick the little...

Excel producing Word report
What would be the most easiest way, on a dummy-proof user point of view, to produce new Word documents reports from data produced and maintaned by Excel ? Here is the situation. We have a diagnostic tool developped with Excel and used in academic context by our teachers to evaluate verbal and non verbal communication by students. For each student, the system produce a personnalized lenghty report. The system works pretty well, but the output is still semi-automatic, In the present system, for each student report, the teacher has to manually adjust height of cells of the "report&q...

Count Reports Sent Before A Specific Time
I am trying to count the number of reports were sent before 4 pm each day. If the time difference between 4 PM and when the report is sent is greater than 1, then I want that to count as 1. If the time difference is a negative number, then I do not want that report to be counted. My formula so far is: =Count((DateDiff("m",[4:00 PM],[Preparedness]![Time AM Report Sent])<=1)) But all that is doing is counting all reports. Is there a better/easier way to do this? Many thanks! Caro Parsing your formula I see you are wanting to know how many months between [4:00 PM] a...

Filter a Report with a Form
I am struggling a bit of code that dynamically filters elements in a report. I have a form with the following objects: lstCustomer, lstExecBroker, an Option Group named ‘fraTrader’, with three radio buttons; optOption for 'Option', optCross for 'Cross', and optBoth for 'Stock'. Also, I have cboSortOrder1, cboSortOrder2, and cboSortOrder3 as well as cboSortOrder1, cboSortOrder2, and cboSortOrder3, all of which control sort order. Finally, here’s the code: Private Sub cmdApplyFilter_Click() Dim varItem As Variant Dim strCustomer As String Dim strExecBrok...

Counting totals for weekly reports
I've got a report which prints off student absences, I'd like to print off a total for the number of absences in the week, and a total for the number of students who are absent, I've done this for the monthly report but when I set the student code to count in the design view for the weekly report it still counts each student individually instead of totalling the absences. Add a footer for the weekly grouping on the report and set the controlsource to: = Sum([Absences]) or whatever the Absence field name is. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com ht...

report 941
The IRS has updated Form 941 for 2005. We would like this format to be reflected in the standard report layout. For cross company 941 report http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f941.pdf Jason, Thank you for the suggestion. The round 5 tax update for Great Plains 8.0 has been released with these necessary changes. The tax updates can be located on CustomerSource - Downloads - Tax Updates. This link will take you to that the Round 5 tax update so that you can get more information or download the update. https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/taxupdates/05TUR1.htm More q...

Exporting a report with group to excel same as Crystal Report.
I would like to export my report which contains 4 groups layer to an excel format without showing all the groups! Exactly the way Crystal Report does. Could anybody help me with that? Thanks, Marji You should consider exporting the query that underlies the report (that is, the report's RecordSource) rather than the report itself. "Marjaneh" <Marjaneh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0643E8AE-7B85-40E1-AEFE-E63BF2CA946D@microsoft.com... >I would like to export my report which contains 4 groups layer to an excel > format without showing all the gro...

reporting junk mail as spam
Can anyone recommend a plugin for Outlook 2003 that allows you to report all the email in the Junk Mail folder as spam to the various spam block hosts? thanks param@community.nospam <param@community.nospam> wrote: > Can anyone recommend a plugin for Outlook 2003 that allows you to > report all the email in the Junk Mail folder as spam to the various > spam block hosts? Since Outlook often doesn't have the full headers, this is a pointless goal. -- Brian Tillman Why doesnt it have the full headers? That is a shame... Thanks! "Brian Tillman" <tillman...

Need more Reports

Sales Report #3

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Blank networth reports

eXtender SOP Reports

Reports are not being shown MM07

Saving Reports

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

Loan Accounts in Reports
Bugs are in reports, the loan that I pay to my car is divided in 2, principal and interest, but in reports I can't show the two at same time, the reports show only the interest that I'm paying. The budget have the same problem with loans, it shows values that don't exists, I start a new budget, put all the values correctly and finalize it, when I go to budget home there are values that I not put there. There is some fix to those bugs? ...