Problem with scroll bars on Database window?

If I open say a form from the database window, amend it and then save it
when I try to scroll the database window the vertical scroll bar doesn't
move I have to click on say Reports then go back to Forms and then it moves.
The same thing happens in any of the objects in the Database window, if I
open close a report the same thing happens.
Tony

0
Tony
8/25/2007 11:27:32 AM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

I've noticed it with several different versions of both Access and Excel. In
my case, I just move the window slightly using the mouse and the database
becomes responsive again. I think this is more of a problem with graphics
cards or drivers than Access because it doesn't happen on all my computers.
It is a minor annoyance because I design my applications to use forms and
reports that rarely require scrolling and I work from menus with the
database window always hidden.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"Tony Williams" <tw@invalid.com> wrote in message
> If I open say a form from the database window, amend it and then save it
> when I try to scroll the database window the vertical scroll bar doesn't
> move I have to click on say Reports then go back to Forms and then it
> moves. The same thing happens in any of the objects in the Database
> window, if I open close a report the same thing happens.
> Has anyone else experienced this problem?
> Tony

0
Arvin
8/25/2007 12:52:06 PM
Thanks CW and Arvin, comforting to know you have the same problem, thanks
for the tips.
Cheers
Tony
"Tony Williams" <tw@invalid.com> wrote in message
> If I open say a form from the database window, amend it and then save it
> when I try to scroll the database window the vertical scroll bar doesn't
> move I have to click on say Reports then go back to Forms and then it
> moves. The same thing happens in any of the objects in the Database
> window, if I open close a report the same thing happens.
> Has anyone else experienced this problem?
> Tony

0
Tony

Outlook 2003 PST problems

having trouble with windows mail
The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'Foreverzetaclassy@live.com'. Subject 'Application Data For Mental Health Worker', Account: 'pop3.aol.com', Server: 'smtp.aol.com', Pr...

Problem shortcuts in Word

Outlook 2007 and Windows 7
After installing Office 2007 on Windows 7 machine, I get no new mail sound, pop up notifications or the new unread mail icon in task bar. Every thing else seems to work fine. Any hints? are the icons in the overflow? -- -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What v...

Problem with Authentication

Missing windows
Hi Can anyone let me know what I have to do to get the windows back that show's the cell reference for where you are. This has gone missing along with the window that's used to type the formula into Sorry to be a pain on a triviality, but I can't find the answer anywhere TIA Steve View>Formula Bar The cell reference "window" is called the Name Box. Also, you can type formulas into a cell, not only into the formula bar. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:29:57 -0000, "Steve" <sr2000{at}talk21{dot}com> wrote: >Hi > >C...

calendar problem

Window Mail
Please help me to set up Windows Mail to retrive my gmail account I got lost... This newsgroup is for technical discussion of, and questions and answers about, Microsoft Access database software. More than likely, if you lost your account or password, you'll need to contact gmail directly. If your question deals with how to enter account and password information into Windows Mail, you should seek a newsgroup or online forum that deals with Windows Vista or Windows 2010. Larry Linson Microsoft Office Access MVP "Jabez" <olena.jabezfurniture@gmail.com> ...

problem #4

95 and 97 problem

Show file location in title bar?
Is there a way to make Excel or Word show the location of a file in the title bar. Right now, it just shows the name of the file. I was thinking in 2003, it showed the file location, or perhaps there was an option to show it? I can't find the same thing in 2007 and it would be extremely helpful to have it! I use template files with the same name (for easy searching) but save in different client folders, which is why I want it to display the full path. Otherwise, I wouldn't care. Thanks!! Add "Document Location" to the QAT. You'll find it in the "Com...

Date problem

sync problems

Extender-Create a new data entry window
Is it possible to create a new extender form or window (not sure of the terminology) to enter data into Dynamics? Specifically the Sales Forecast Window in Manufacturing is terrible for entering data, everytime you move to the right, it the scrolling window jumps back to the top and you have to find the item again. Anyway, I would like a new window to enter a sales forecast, is this possible? thanks -- Doug Unfortunately Extender data is stored in Extender tables and cannot be stored in the Sales Forecast tables. I agree with you that the data entry screen is horrible. I am tal...

Office 2007 - HELP

Installation Problem!!

Resource editor problems

Outlook won't open after reinstalling it after installing Windows
My computer crashed. I installed Windows 7, and then reinstalled Office 2007. Outlook will not open. Any suggestions? Margye Hixson Suggest providing information. Include what you did, what happened and any and all error messages. Be detailed as if we weren't there and don't know what happened. -- Russ Valentine "Margye" <Margye@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F85CAAC-2042-4CAB-A329-EF6B3A682189@microsoft.com... > My computer crashed. I installed Windows 7, and then reinstalled Office > 2007. > Outlook will not open....

Directory Replication Problem #2

Cell Format

outlook web access redirect problem