print only datas

hi
i like to print only the datas but not the rows and collumns in the ms
access
0
kaja48380
2/27/2008 12:46:25 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Kaja,
   It sounds as though you are printing directly from the table.  This will
produce a report with column headers, row lines, and column lines.
   You'll need to create a custom Report (using Report Design mode) where
the fields/controls on that report do not have any visible borders.
--
    hth
    Al Campagna

<kaja48380@gmail.com> wrote in message
> hi
> i like to print only the datas but not the rows and collumns in the ms
> access

0
Al

Input data check
Hi I want to check 10 fields to confirm they have data entered into them. Before I print a document. Field1 Not is null Field2 Not Isnull And so on. If any of the fields are blank I want a msgbox to appear listing the field names which have no data. I do not want to set the field to, data required, because there may be a reason why we have been unable to enter the required data. How do I set this up? Thanks Bob Bob, Something like... Use check boxes, combo boxes, text boxes, etc... If IsNull(Me!CheckBox1) Then Msg...

MS Office Publisher Help window appears after every print job
I've just started using Publisher 2003 and am doing fine with most of it. However, one thing is driving me crazy... every time I send a job to a printer, whether it's an actual printer like my HP Laserjet 4MV or a virtual printer like the Acrobat PDF 7, after the job spools out, the MS Office Pint Help window appears, on a page that says "Troubleshoot printing publications on a desktop printer." I didn't clikc on help. I don't need help, because the jobs print fine... why does this window keep appearing, and more importantly, how do I make it stop appearing sh...

Publisher catelog merge- cannot open data source file
whether I try to open the source file or open a new one, I get the message: operation cannot be completed becasue of dialog or database engine failures. Please try again later. Troubleshooting advice suggestd to undate the engine from Windows update - can't find it. Does anyone have more specific troubleshooting advice? This article has a solution: You receive a "The operation cannot be completed because of dialog or data base engine failures" error message when you try to perform a mail merge by using an Outlook 2003 contact folder in Publisher 2003 http://support.mic...

Excluding data points in a chart
Is there some way to specify conditions under which data points should be excluded in a chart? In particular, I have two columns for which I want to create a scatter plot. However, some of the rows are missing data for one or the other column. Is there a simple way to tell Excel to ignore such rows? Jim Hi Jim, 1) With the chart selected, use Tools|Options and open the Chart tab; specify what is to happen with missing values OR 2) Where data is missing enter =NA() -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "JM" <anonymous@discussions....

Microsoft Online Seminars: Prepare Publisher 2003 Files for Commercial Printing
The following link takes you to a series of seminars for Commercial Printers that demonstrate to how to properly and successfully process Publisher 2003 files for professional output. http://www.microsoft.com/Seminar/MMCFeed/MMCDisplay.asp?Lang=en&Product=103384 -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.mvps.org/publisher This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Comma delimited data conversion to XML
Is there an easy way to convert a string of data to XML format without having to create the xml one field at a time? Sorry I'm a newbie and my xml knowledge is limited. I have tried to search through the documentation in .net but nothing jumps out at me. Sample code would be great! "Larry Williams" <Larry Williams@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC7696F6-EFA4-4C29-8290-F1A4211CC88C@microsoft.com... > Is there an easy way to convert a string of data to XML format without having > to create the xml one field at a time? Certainly, but the easier ...

data space
i found that strange. i checked properties in admin. and found this under general- size- 202 mb space available 0.00 mb usage 100% my data base size should be 2 gig. my space available is saying 0mb yet the program is not shuting down. it continues to save journals and sales data. Can anyone help because that is starnge to me or am i reading something wrong. i am running ver. 1.3. what is also strange to me is that the size of the data base is decreasing. Can someone help. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_Nex...

New User- print preview cuts off part of my page design
my publication fits the page in design view, but is cut off in print preview...help? -- ch njoynthevu wrote: > my publication fits the page in design view, but is cut > off in print preview...help? ================= This may be reflecting the limitations of your printer. Maybe the following article will offer some ideas: "How to find the maximum print area of your printer" http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- *********Notice********** This is not tech support. ....I am only a volunteer... Solutions that work for me may not work for you. Proceed at yo...

Outlook 2000 printing behavior
Using Outlook 2000 on Windows 2000, when printing a mail message there is no option to print only certain page numbers or only the current page. The only option is odd, even, all. Can this be changed? Thanks, Mark ...

Data file did not close properly #2
I have read all kinds of solutions to this error. Has any thing difinitive been offered that solves the problem. Appreciated Jerry There isnt a difinative solution as the problem can be caused by a number of differing things "Jerry" <jerry@home.home> wrote in message news:eRfw6Cs1IHA.5300@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I have read all kinds of solutions to this error. Has any thing difinitive >been offered that solves the problem. Appreciated > > Jerry > "Jerry" <jerry@home.home> wrote in message news:eRfw6Cs1IHA.5300@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...

Add multiple new records based on quantity duplicating data
I am creating a simple form to allow a new user to list a part number and requested quantity. Upon executing a submit button, I would need the part number value added/duplicated into an existing table as many times as the requested quantity. However, the requested quantity can not exceed 999. Simplest solution if you are familiar with code would be to OpenRecordset, and AddNew in a loop. An alternative would be to create a table containing 999 records, and use it as the source table for an Append query statement, with criteria limiting it to the desired number. This link explains how t...

Data tables ? Circular references ?
Hi, If I setup a data table as follows: A1=0 A2=0 A3=A1+A2 Then in B3 place the formulae A3+1 and copy it along to K3 And in A4 place the formulae A3+1 and copy it down to A13 Finishing off by selecting the range A3:K13 and choosing Data->Table, Row input cell = A1, Column Input cell = A2 The results in the intersection start from 2 and end at 1.7E+11 Now if I Edit->Copy, PasteValues the formulae in cells B3:K3, and likewise value the formulae in A4:A13 the results change twice over, once for each Copy-PasteValues sequence. What's going on ? Regards Steve Think the ...

Data showing up in Cells as ####
I'm trying to enter an amount in a Column labeled "Limit"...I've tried changing the cell's format but no matter what I do, the data shows up as ####. How can I change this to reflect the actual numbers? -- MCD Increase the column width >-----Original Message----- >I'm trying to enter an amount in a Column labeled "Limit"...I've tried changing the cell's format but no matter what I do, the data shows up as ####. How can I change this to reflect the actual numbers? >-- >MCD >. > Or reduce the Font size?? anonymous@discussi...

data source for chart
I have spreadsheets with a lot of data in them. I have multiple columns. The two columns I need to compare right now have initials in one column and dates in another column. The initials are nurses and the date column is a denial date. I need to create a chart that will show a possible trend of certain nursing staff having a higher number of denials. I know I highlight those two columns, but I think I have to change the date data to something that can be counted??? Please advise. I am desperate. and there are more of these kind of charts to come that I will have to do. Thank yo...

Printing XL Validation lists
Does anyone know how to print an XL worksheet with validation lists open on the screen so that entries will print? One way would be to drop the list and do a print screen - Then just paste it into powerpoint or even Excel and print it. Will only do one list at a time though. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference --------------------------------------------------...

Finding Unique Data
I have 3 coumns in a table. all 3 columns have duplicate data. But I want to find unique data in column A only. How do i do this in ACESS 2007 ? Please help. hi Rumy, On 02.02.2010 15:40, Rumy wrote: > I have 3 coumns in a table. all 3 columns have duplicate data. But I want to > find unique data in column A only. How do i do this in ACESS 2007 ? Please > help. Maybe so: SELECT * FROM yourTable WHERE (A <> B) AND (A <> C) mfG --> stefan <-- Under query types, you have one for Find Umatched Data. That will tell you which data is unique. --...

Getting the High and Low Tides from a Series of Data
Hello, I have a long list of data for tide levels which is like as follows: Date/Time Tide Level Now, I want to extract from this long series of data all the high tides and low tides, which in mathematical terms is to extract all the local maximums and local minimums, together with the associated Date/Time from the data. I have another programme that generates this series of data basing on a set of parameters, but I don't know what the function is, so I can't really find the 1st order derivative and set it to zero to get all the roots, etc. How should I go about doing this? Us...

Insert Data Generate Date into an SSRS Report Header
I generate SSIS package multiple table data loads, and write a record to a data generation table. I wish to insert the last data generation date from a SQL Server into the header (or footer) of an SSRS report. Does anyone have thoughts on best practice for this ? Thank you, Issue SELECT TOP 1 datecolumn FROM tbl ORDER BY datecolumn DESC "jm27102" <jm27102@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29B2B300-655E-42D7-B397-DEEB5FE2525D@microsoft.com... >I generate SSIS package multiple table data loads, and write a record to a > data generation ta...

print multiple emails in specific order
Hi there, In Outlook 2003, is it possible to print multiple emails in a specified order as one consecutive item? That is, each email should NOT be on a separate page. Thanks! E. L. Brother ...

Sharing data between 2 Forms in an MFC MDI application
Ok, the subject says it all I guess. I need to share data between my mainframe, and multiple forms in my application. Whats the best way to accomplish this? Brian I think you are following exact MDI way.. so here is what can be done... CWinApp::GetFirstDocTemplatePosition CWinApp::GetNextDocTemplate you will get CDocTemplate* typecast to CMultiDocTemplate* CMultiDocTemplate::GetFirstDocPosition CMultiDocTemplate::GetNextDoc Get document associated with another form and get the data... Neel "Brian Minier" <brian_minier@no-spam.iisvr.com> wrote in message news:OpIO1E...

XML data has childattributes ?
Hello. I have attached the XML data in question at the end of this post. I don't understand what is between <TripData> and </TripData>. When i talked to the publisher of the XML document, he says: "you will have to use childattributes to access the attributes of the <TripData> element". When i try to iterate thru the XML document to determine the nodetype of each element, it says that <TripData> is an Element of type #text. I tried using XMLNODE, XMLTextReader and XPathNavigator. All methods say that <TripData> is an element of #text. It d...

Hide pivot field button when printing charts or stop lables appearing behind it
Hi This should be simple but it's turning out to be a real pain :@( We have a pivot chart (pie) which has both data lables and values shown. The problem is that the pivot field always gets in the way of the lables etc. Everytime the report is run we have to manually move the data lables from behind the pivot field button before it can be printed. Does anyone know if there's a way to prevent the pivot field being printed or to force the chart not to drop lables behind pivot fields? Thanks very much Mark ...

Recovery of data from LOG files
Following earlier posts on this problem, is anyone aware of a way in which I can extract data from Exchange 2000 .LOG files? For instance, are there any tools (third-party or otherwise) that would enable me to extract at least some senders' addresses from the data? My user who has lost the contents of his Inbox needs only a list of people who have sent mail to him. With this information he would know who to contact to have his mail transmitted. I have tried contacting our ISP for logs etc. but no help available there. I feel that the information in the logs is my only hope. Thanks ...

Live Data Replication on Exchange
How do you perform (high-level) a Live data replication on Exchange 2003? And is there the concept of performing replication between Exchange 5.5 with Exchage 2003? Thanks. Public Folders are the only "replication" native to Exchange. What is the goal? -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm "JD" <jd...

Problem formatting data in text fields in Access Report
Hi, I'm working on making a custom report in Access and am having trouble formatting some numbers that are in text fields. The report was started with the report creating wizard and modified to meet customer requirements. Access used text fields to sum a few of the fields (i.e. Jan 07), but it won't let me decrease the decimals (the data looks like 155.5, but it should say 156). If you go into properties for the text field and go to the format tab, then select 0 decimal places, decimals still show up. What could be wrong? Thanks, Dave DaveA wrote: >I'm working on ...