mama

0
irmgard
1/16/2008 7:46:21 PM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Pc Based Home Theater
Monster MCC AV100 Activity-based A/V Home Theater Controller Price:$279.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000CQPFCU Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000CQPFCU ...

Keep formatting PC to PC
I did the page formating from One PC. but when i open that document from another PC, there's formating have changed. so i wanna know, how to keep page formating, without changing the page sizes with the contents PC to PC? All depends of which version of Excel the PC have. Play it safe by formatting in the lowest version PC. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "chari" <chari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3A2FEB7F-FE4A-49CF-862A-25D79086BC8F@microsoft.com... >I did the page formating from One PC. but when i open that document fro...

Macrons
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop When I use macrons (e.g. M&amp;#257;ori) in emails, the come up as question marks (?) at the other end if the user is on a PC. <br><br>Macrons translate fine between PC and Mac when using WORD, the problem is only with Entourage. Is there a setting I migh missing? Any chance this issue could be resolved with Office 2008? On 2010-01-12 03:39:00 -0500, Dyanna@officeformac.com said: > When I use macrons (e.g. M&#257;ori) in emails, the come up as question > mark...

pc
vielleicht gehts jetzt wieder mama ...

about data synchronization between pc and smartphone
I use eVC3/eVC4 to develop for smartphone platform. My desktop program saves/updates data into files on hard disk. On smartphone device,the program saves/updates data into ram or SD card. When the smartphone device connect PC,microsoft activeSync works.How do I keep data synchronization between pc and smartphone? Thanks. ___________________________________ http://www.msale.net/bbs a Chinese-language message board for developers,including palm,ppc,symbian,and etc. http://www.zirong.net/blog/ Miken's private life ...

Tablet PC output not working.
UE =3D Ultraedit I've already contacted UE on this problem, their response, they don't = have a way to use the tablet PC output. I'd always figured the PC output was pretty much just cut & paste. Using my wacom 12wx the other day, I ran across a web link I wanted to = visit later when I got online. To save the link, I wanted to write into a = desktop note. I fired up UE, no tablet PC input panel. I tapped the icon in the = task bar and got the tablet PC input to write in. After typing the url into the tablet input, I hit the enter on the = floating keyboard....

how do i synchronise a diary my manager has on his pc, with my pc
can anyone tell me how i synchronise a diary my manager has on his pc (which syncs to his pda) so I can make, alter, create appointments on my pc, that will synch with his pc (we're on a network). or can i access his diary from my pc (he usually keeps it open) Is there a specific version I need? I've tried to do it before and failed and given up. Any help would be appreciated. Do you have an Exchange Server in your office? If so, you may be able to open his mailbox and edit his Journal "rosebud982" <rosebud982@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Using Access to open a file on PC at a scheduled time
I have an excel file that takes a while to load. I'd like to have a form open that has code top open this file at 7 AM. Task Scheduler for windows won't work. Anyone have a code they would suggest? i am trying to run a exe at 6am, the scheduler doesn't run....it does run if someone/myself is logged in to computer.....but i want to run it automatically in the morning by itself.... any hint or advise ? thanks "dbouton" wrote: > It requests a network password. When I enter it, it fails. I don't know. It > doesnt seem relevant though. > > "Kla...

Pocket PC to PC via serial port in eMbedded VC++
Can nanybody communicate from a pocket pc to serial port on PC in embedded vc++? The code below worksfrom COM1: to COM2: via null modem but not on pocket pc. Ay ideas? HANDLE hPort=0; CString sName; CString sOut=""; char szOut[256]=""; char szNC[100]="No connection!"; DCB dcb; // open sName = _T("COM1:"); hPort = CreateFile(sName, GENERIC_READ | GENERIC_WRITE, 0, NULL, OPEN_EXISTING, 0, NULL); if(hPort == INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE) { MessageBox((LPCTSTR)szNC); return; } // dcb dcb.DCBlength = sizeof(DCB); GetCommState(hPort, &d...

How do I access my outlook account from a different PC?
I need to know how I access my outlook outside of my home PC In news:50E9D464-3404-40F2-B01D-C2829C889A28@microsoft.com, Tony <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I need to know how I access my outlook outside of my home PC Hi - you don't. Outlook is a mail client, a piece of software you installed & run on your computer. What you may be able to do is check your e-mail via your ISP or mail host's webmail server, or, if they don't have one, www.mail2web.com Tony <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to know how I access my outlook out...

Personal Folders from Mac to PC
Help. We have Personal folders we need to move from Outlook 2001 (Mac OS 9) to WindowsXP. From within Outlook 2001 Import/Export, there is nothing for PSTs. So we've copied the file and then tried to import into XP. No go. How can we move these files? ...

Help a Student: Notebook PC market research questionnaire
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0A22_01C37FC7.CBDCF1E0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0A23_01C37FC7.CBDCF1E0" ------=_NextPart_001_0A23_01C37FC7.CBDCF1E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I am currently doing dissertation at Management School, the = university of Sheffield. My project is to investigate effectiveness of = International Marketing of global notebook brands, with a focus on Dell's notebook. I would greatly appreciate if you ...

Money 2005 pocket pc mnyppc05.exe will not run
Hello, my computer runs Win XP, and I have Money 2005 Deluxe. I have downloaded mnyppc05.exe but cannot install it. When I double click mnyppc05.exe, nothing happens. I couldn't find a solution to this problem anywhere. Thanks in advance for your help. ...

Ingenico PC-EFTPOS and RMS
I read on a wesbite that RMS supports the Ingenico PX328 PC-EFTPOS enabled Pinpads. I ordered one from ANZ in Australia and configured the supplied PC-EFTPOS software. This works fine but I can't get RMS to see the PinPad. I've followed the Microsoft article for the Ingenico 3010 but it doesn't work. The test button gives Access Denied. I think the terminal is actually a newer PX368. Can anyone shed any light on this? Do I have to write my own code to link RMS with PC-EFTPOS or should it all integrate? Mick, What does ANZ say? I saw this on another website too, try th...

POCKET PC 2003 EXCEL TO STOP CHANGING THE formating
everytime i sync, pocket pc changes the formating of cells, is there any way to stop this. ...

MAC to PC switch
Is there a easy to use guide to moving files for Office X (Word-Excel-Entourage) including contacts, and email files from a MAC to a PC? Hi Steven, You don't need to do anything special with Word or Excel documents. The file format is the same on both Mac and PC. Search Entourage's help for the word "export" to find out how to create files that can be imported into other programs. -Jim Gordon Mac MVP All responses should be made to this newsgroup within the same thread. Thanks. About Microsoft MVPs: http://www.mvps.org/ Search for help with the free Google search Excel...

Create a Mail mesage, not on local PC Q
I run an application on my PC that creates an e-mail message, nothing unusual in that you might think, except I use MS Outlook via Terminal Server, thus my Outlook is not my PC but a server. When my application tries to create the mail mssage, a message appears saying could not find Outlook.pst file How can I 'educate' my PC to know my Outlook.pst file is actually on a different machine but still be able to send the message. How can I do this, or can I? Thanks is outlook installed locally? if not, the app should use another method to send email. File, Send email menus in other ap...

i want to pass my address book from one PC to a new one, can't do
I have bought a new PC and want to pass my address book (outlook 2003 to the new unit. Unfortunately have I not been able to do so. Also my previous mails are not retsored either. Any suggestion ? The change is from XP to Windows 7. thanks. Heinz There is no address book in Outlook. Correct methods for transferring Outlook data are posted here daily. The file you need is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup or transfer: http://www.slipstick.com/config/bac...

OE6 Messages On Dead PC to New PC
On my recently deceased PC, a Dell Dimension 2350 running XP Home, I have/had Outlook Express 6. I now have an Acer Aspire T135 running XP Home, with OE6. I am going to have a friend help me do a data transfer from the old PC to my new one. Can I transfer my inbox folders, sent folder, and all messages that were in my inbox and sent folder when my old PC died to my new PC? If so, how do I do this? In what folder or location might those folders and messages be stored? If anyone can help me, I would be deeply in your debt. Thank you. rijj@bluefrog.com <rijj@bluefrog.com> wrote: &...

include pc in domain from other subnets
Regards We have a windows 2008 server with active directory gpo and running on our network. Our network includes two additional subnets and subnets I can add these pc to domain, and can not find the domain server. You can do something to make them look at the Windows configuration or need to go to the router and define any particular rule Hello Erick, If i understand you correct, you try to add a computer from a subnet to a domain in another subnet. Make sure to use the corecct ip address of the DNS server in the subnet where the DC is located. Please post an unedited i...

Word .doc formatted in caps/lc sent to PC via email opens ALL CAPS
Version: 2008 Not all the time but enough to worry me...my resume nicely formatted in caps and lower case in Word...saved as a .doc formatted...arrives via email to a PC user and opens ALL CAPS? Yikes... embarrassment. Looks awful. What is up? do they have there settings wrong or at my end? THANKS experts!! Leslie An issue of that nature is most likely caused at the receiving end or induced somewhere along the way. If you *must* submit your resum´┐Ż in a Word format zip/stuff the file & send that. FWIW, I strenuously object to sending anything of that nature in an editable form... That...

Virtual PC
We downloaded a trial copu of Virtual PC to use when demoing MS CRM. Our trial copy is now about to expire and we are being told we can't purchase the product until 4th quarter when the MS version releases. We are trying to figure out a way to get around the trial sofware expiration date without having to download another trial and reinstalling the CRM image AGAIN!!!! Does anyone have experience with this. Liz Nash ...

Sell HID Conversion Kit $45us/pc
we selling HID Kit in housinghouse.com $45us/pc and very cheap UPS shipment. the first kit shipment is $37.5us and the other kit shipment $26us/pc. for example:if you buy one kit the shipment is $37.5us. if you buy three kit the shipment is $37.5us +$26us+$26us=$89.5. if you have some question contact me please,my E-mail is housinghouse@live.cn. What is a HID? Is it anything like a GUID? If it is, why would I want to convert it? This is an MFC forum, and IDs are important things. joe On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 00:38:30 -0800 (PST), tony <ice_cream0129@126.com> wrote: >we sellin...

Re: Visanet says "Approved" instead of "Captured" (PC Charge Pro)
Problem solved! It seems that somehow the transaction went through as a "Pre-Auth" rather than as a "Sale". I just did a "Post-Auth" on that same TroutID and the amount was available for settlement. Robert Scott Ypsilanti, Michigan ...

Export WLM from old PC to new PC
I am unable to export my WLM emails from my old XP computer to my new Win7 computer using Windows Easy Transfer. My contacts & favorites moved fine. Any suggestions? Use WLM's built in File/Export/Messages option on the XP unit, save to blank folder on a portable drive(external or flash), then Import on the Win7 machine. -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "bairies" <bairies@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27CA8EF0-3EC5-4D2A-ACFE-AEB24F6E5B4F@microsoft.com... > I am unable to export my WLM emails from my old XP computer to my new Win7...