outlook 2000 error

Yesterday I used my my outlook
Today, everytime I try to open it, it gives me an error message and says it
has to close. I have rebooted, turned off and on, several times...tried to
access outlook through "search and explore"  ... same message

when I look into the error details it tells me that I need to upgrade
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Sorry, this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product
that's part of Office Professional.

You'd be best off reposting your question to a newsgroup related to Outlook.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"penny mercer" <penny mercer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Yesterday I used my my outlook
> Today, everytime I try to open it, it gives me an error message and says
> it
> has to close. I have rebooted, turned off and on, several times...tried to
> access outlook through "search and explore"  ... same message
>
> when I look into the error details it tells me that I need to upgrade

0
Douglas
7/21/2007 11:46:32 PM
The newsgroup is microsoft.public.outlook
--
Keith Willcocks

> can you tell me how to get there?
>
> "penny mercer" wrote:
>
>> Yesterday I used my my outlook
>> Today, everytime I try to open it, it gives me an error message and says
>> it
>> has to close. I have rebooted, turned off and on, several times...tried
>> access outlook through "search and explore"  ... same message
>>
>> when I look into the error details it tells me that I need to upgrade

0
Keith
7/22/2007 9:02:09 AM
Since you are posting from the Microsoft web interface:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general&lang=en&cr=US

penny mercer wrote:

> can you tell me how to get there?
>
> "penny mercer" wrote:
>

>>Yesterday I used my my outlook
>>Today, everytime I try to open it, it gives me an error message and says it
>>has to close. I have rebooted, turned off and on, several times...tried to
>>access outlook through "search and explore"  ... same message
>>
>>when I look into the error details it tells me that I need to upgrade

0
garfield

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

outlook 2007 runs slow

Outlook 2003

outlook 2000 help file

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

ESM error
I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I have Exchange2k3 SP2 running on a Win2k3 server. Our Exchange Admin is out on medical leave so I am resuming his responsibilities. My problem is I cannot access some of the storage groups using exchange system manager. We have 4 mailbox stores and I get an error trying to access 3 of them. The error is "An unknown error has occurred. ID no: 80040d1b Exchange System Manager". What is really puzzling is if I click on a storage group a second time, I don't get the error but the storage group shows up as empty. I have thi...

Upgrading from Exchange 2000 Standard to Enterprise Cal ? #2
Hello Everyone, I know the upgrade process from exchange 2000 standard to enterprise seems pretty straight forward. However, I have a cal question. Are my standard cals still good with this upgrade. Say I have right now standard 2000 with 30 cals. If I upgrade to Exchange 2000 Enterprise with 25 cals to pass the 16mb limitation. Would I then only have the 25 cals or 55 total cals? Thanks ...

#Error Message
I have created a calculation to count the number of people and placed it in the Name Footer: =count([EyNumber]) and called the unbound box, CountNames. When there are no results it returns the #Error message. How can I remove this error message and display a message like, "No Data", or display the true results of a count? I have tried using the IsError function but can't seem to get it to work. Thanks Hi Nigel, Try: =IIf(IsError([EyNumber]), "No Data", Count([EyNumber]) Clifford Bass Nigel wrote: >I have created a calculatio...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

How do I read Pub XP version on Pub 2000 version?
I have created a 7 page newsletter on MS Publisher for Windows XP and would like to open it on my husbands computer shere he works to access his colored laser printer. He has Windows 98 and MS Publisher 2000. Tried but box ays "publisher cannot open in different version". You need to do a "Save As" and save it as a Pub 2000 file. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "skibbydo" <skibbydo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2D35BC07-C38B-404D-A7B8-69E1D7BB3721@microsoft.com... >I have created a 7 page newsletter on MS Publi...

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

Outlook 2000 #147
Outlook 2000 Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open in safe mode and I can also open in express. I have tried renaming extend.dat file, removed checks from add-in tab and changed profiles. I have even tried re-installing. Can anyone help me. This is a long shot but have you tried using a fresh PST file? "Pam" wrote: > Outlook 2000 > > Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook > generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open > in safe mode and I can also open in expre...

Outlook 2003
Just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. Everything seems to be working OK !! BUT ! On the Outlook Today screen no images are shown. If I go into the customise option, there are no images shown for the various styles. Also any changes I make in Outlook today options are not saved.. Any Ideas ??? ...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Outlook 2002
Can anyone tell me why in Outlook 2002, when I send a message it goes to the Outbox and sits there until I click another folder or wait for a long time. The Send Message Immediately is checked. I did apply SP2. Any suggestions will be greatky appreciated. Thanks Jim Stroyek jim.stroyek@na.omgi.com ...

outlook should let me move emails from sent to a specific folder
It only allows copies to be moved to specific folders and not the actual mail itself - this creates unnecssary copies and makes everything confusing. Can't there also be a SIMPLE rules wizard like in outlook 2002? I find this new wizard too cumbersome and complex. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and the...