out look mail

How do I get my out look mail back to my schools imail accout?

0
Donna
4/22/2010 9:00:39 PM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:08:29 -0700, "Donna" <w1239881@imail.losrios.edu>
wrote:

>How do I get my out look mail back to my schools imail accout?

Ask your school email administrator. Nobody on this volunteer-staffed
technical support forum for Microsoft Access databases will be able to help
you.

You'll also want to change your email address; it's now been published to tens
of thousands of computers worldwide, and spammers and junk mailers can and
will harvest it to send you SPAM.
--

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0

All my icons look the same (except IE8 and the recycle bin)
i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up and wants me to pick wat i want to open it with...i can only get on the internet in safe mode with networking. and when i try to open...for example paint it says invalid bitmap, or its format is not currently supported and other windows wont even open. got any ideas on how i can fix this?? On Sun, 30 May 2010 06:54:01 -0700, xxkoreanxx wrote in message <news:999F2CE9-8E21-47DC-8BA4-BAC1F1329F6E@microsoft.com>: > i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up > a...

windows mail
have somehow lost local folder which i created in my name to keep important emails. I have checked other folders in case i dragged it into other folders by mistake but no. anyone know how i can get this back. Lots of important info is lost. You can try searching for *.eml and then look for a directory in the = message store under Local Folders and see if you can find one by the = name you gave the folder and then see if the eml files are under that = directory. See www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx for background info. steve "sandi" <sandi@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Looking for feedback
Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback please. Any advice is good advice at this point. Thanks -- www.outlookchallenged.com Br Sense <outlookhelp@ftard.com> wrote: > Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training > for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site > www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback > please. Any advice is good advice at this point. The best advice I have to offer ...

OL 2003: Mails are not send, when they are in the outtray and when I have edit them again
Hi, following problem with OL2003: 1. create new mail, edit and press send 2. the mail is now in the outtray until I press Send/Receive (if I press Send/Receive the mail is sent) the mail is display in italic in the outtray 3. I open the mail to edit it again 4. press Send: the mail is now still in the outtray but not displayed in italic 5. press Send/Receive : the mail is not sent!!! How to send this mail!!! thanx, chris (I have done the office update yesterday ) ...

Outlook Mail: creating a quick mail list?
In my previous version of Outlook, I somehow created a new button for my "Mail" section that contained the 4 or 5 most frequently used e-mail addresses. When I wanted to e-mail one of these people, all I had to do was click on the drop-down menu and then click on the specific person, which then created a new untitled message form addressed to that person. Unfortunately, I lost this when I upgraded to 2003! Does anyone know how I can create the same again? Jay It is discussed in my guide which you can find here; http://www.sparnaaij.net/howto/customizetoolbar.htm -- Roady ...

Looking for CRM Solution
Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for residentail, multifamily property management? On Apr 28, 12:55=A0pm, MrB <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for > residentail, multifamily property management? The beauty of Microsoft CRM is that it can be customized for any business in any industry. It's ability to be customized using front- end tools (not within code) is , as far as I know, unparalleled by any other software package. You have the ability to create new entiti...

find and remove duplicate e-mails
Because my HD died and was replaced, I needed to bring in my outlook stuff from another computer. In that process, lots of emails in the personal folder directories were duplicated. How can I identify and then remove those gazillion duplicates? (and don't say "manually"). I'm running Win XP Pro and Outlook 2002. Thanx All! See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook-Duplicates.asp -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup t...

password for mail account
hi, I am wondering if anyone here can tell me if there is a way to protect your mail accounts using in outlook with a password? I do have several mail accounts on my computer, but as soon as I start the outlook, I can choose between all of them without using a password. Is there any way to protect each mail account with a password so that not everybody who has access to the computer is able to open every account and read all mails even if they are not suposed to be able to? thanks for your help Please provide specific information regarding your computing environment. "sliverfl...

Redirecting incoming mail to external email address
Hello! Our company started to hire freelance sales personel who are requesting a company email address instead of using their personal email address in order to look more professional. Is there a way without creating mailboxes to redirect any incoming mail to these addresses to their personal email? We do not want to have any mail destined for them to enter our system for security reasons. Thank you in advance! Lance You could setup a local domain account for the user, then set it to forward mail to an external contact with their personal email account information. We have several li...

Can't open files received in Microsoft Outlook e-mail
When I get an attached Excel file and double click on the icon, I get the option box to either open or save. If I try to open the file, Excel opens up but the file will not. The message I get is that the system "can't find the file". If I save it to the hard drive, I can then go open it. HELP! I would much rather open the file to see whether it is worth saving. Thanks if you can help me on this. Marshall In Excel, go to Tools Options General and uncheck Ignore other applications "Marshall" <mlounsb@clemson.edu> wrote in message news:990101c4972e$c...

=COUNTA() with multiple look-up
Hi All, I would like to count the number of items that have a value "AAA" in column A and an amount >0 in column B. As I am not quite sure how to incorporate two look-ups in a counta formula I was wondering if anyone can give me the formula? Many thanks! Rgds, Robert Try something like this: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*(B1:B100>0)) or....if there may be some text cells in B1:B100 interspersed with the numbers =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*ISNUMBER(B1:B100)*(B1:B100>0)) Is that something you can work with? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP &...

How do I save e-mail messages in flash drive?
I want to save files and e-mail in the flash drive plugged into my computer. When I clicked File and Save As there was no option for a flash drive. Would be grateful for anybody's help to nroll@optonline.net. N. Roll Is the drive visible when looking at the drives listing in Explorer? If so, you can select it from the drive listing in Outlook as well. If it is not visible in Explorer, then you'll need to assign it a drive-letter first; Right click "(My) Computer" in the Start Menu and choose Manage. In the Computer Management screen select Disk Management fr...

Minimizing Live Mail Desktop
I have two questions. I just recently bought a netbook and it comes with Windows 7 starter and before that I had bought a regular laptop and it also came with Windows 7. I don't know if it's an issues with Windows 7 but I cannot find the option where I can choose for Windows Live Desktop to dissapear from my taskbar when I minimize it. It used to be that I could right click the icon and it would have the option there but that option isn't there. If anyone could help with this it would be greatly appreciated. 2nd question, is there an option in Windows Live Desk...

can I edit a picture to look faded?
I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with text over it. "deborahm" <deborahm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D93DD63-8553-447D-A0AC-44EE0E1BD9B3@microsoft.com... > I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with > text > over it. In Publisher you can do it one of two ways. For both ways start by inserting the picture. Method 1, right click on picture and select Format Picture, click on picture tab, then click on the dropdown for Color under Image Control and select wash...

No Mail Transport Service in the Mail Profile
We've tried new Email profiles and were still getting this error message when we reconfigure the SBS account. Outlook 2000 client with Nortons anti virus. We've tried everything in the knowledge based article Q197417. Thanks in advance. No Mail Transport Service in the Mail Profile Sean Stevens <support@monaghan.com.au> wrote: > We've tried new Email profiles and were still getting this error > message when we reconfigure the SBS account. Outlook 2000 client > with Nortons anti virus. We've tried everything in the knowledge > based article Q197417...

Sending Mail #6
I used POP3 in my Outlook 2000 to download my email from my mail server. I successfuly downloaded all my mails but my problem is when I composed a new email it cannot be sent to a specific email address. It it is still in the outbox and trying to semd. In my account properties-- >server tab the Incoming Mail (POP3) & Outgoing Mail (SMTP) the entry name same. Actually we register only one name in our ISP that we used to resolve all our email in the internet thats mail.ourcompany.com & we used this domain name for sending and receiving mail from our mail server. It's u...

data look up and return values across a row
I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call 'spreadsheet B'. I'd like to remove everything from B that isn't on A. Is there an easy way of doing that? Chip Pearson has lots of info about working with duplicates at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Betsey wrote: > > I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need > to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call > &#...

Zoom to increase display size on received mail
Recent new user of Micosoft Office Outlook 2007 (Beta) 12.0.4017.1006 MSO 12.0.4017.1003. When composing a new message, in the Format Tab there is an option to Zoom to change the display size. On reading recieved mail there is no similar option as far as I can find. For the older amongst us with declining visual ability, this would make it easier to read incoming messages. In Outlook Express there is a facility to increase the Text Size from the View Menu which is just fine! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the...

Windows 7 Mail problem 12-08-09
Using Windows 7 Professional with a Gmail account. I installed Windows Live Mail and it works - but. Whenever I Sync (F5) it takes a long time and sometimes indicates the server is not connected too. Do I want to wait and I answer yes - then it proceeds VERY SLOWLY? Is there a problem with Google Gmail and Syncing mail? Is there something I missed in the setup? thx You'll find support for Windows Live Mail (WLMail) in this public newsgroup: microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop Via the web-interface: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/...

Looking for basic multiplaction formula
HI ALL, I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) I have tried =(D5*A5) in d14 and then pulling it down to d18 PLEASE HELP ME IVE BEEN AT THIS FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF!! Sounds to me like you had it right... what's not working? In cell D14 enter "=D5*A5" Copy that and paste it in cells D15 to D18. Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel) www.excelguru.ca Concarp wrote: > HI ALL, > I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and > put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) > ...

how do I set the time in the mail portion of outlook
I am having trouble with the time (maybe zone) in the mail portion of Outlook - it is correct in the calendar portion but seems to be exactly an hour off in the mail section. If I send something at 8:42 a.m., and then go to sent mail after sending, it says I sent it at 7:42 a.m. I have checked my time zone and it is correct for my area. I would appreciate any help in relieving my frustration :) is your daylight time setting correct? http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20040401.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneN...

Change a mail message to an Appointment
We use GroupWise at work and it has a great feature where you can select a "Change To" option and then select... your choice. This is very handy when people send e-mail instead of appointments... Thus a Quick change to Group Or Posted appointment and all is done. It appears to me that Outlook; Does NOT not provide a convenient and direct method for the end user to convert an email or other task or note etc into an Appointment or any other option.. or an Appointment into an e-mail or other option. I have only been able to do it my opening another window (Calander) and then dr...

Mail stuck in Outbox in Windows Mail.
I am unable to delete mails stuck in the outbox of Windows Mail. Due to which i am not even able to delete rest of the mails. Please if some body is aware of this issue answer my question. Would prefer if there is any Microsoft article available with this issue. Windows Mail, as in the email client that comes with Vista? I'd close mail, go to C:\Users\<user account>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Mail and look for an outbox folder and delete the contents. But the experts in the windows mail newsgroups might have a better way... -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teac...

Reason for e-mail sent to Deleted Items
Whenever an e-mail is sent from the officer manager in my office the e-mail is automatically sent to my deleted items file. I have searched my Blocked Senders list several times and have not found her e-mail address on that list. Thought maybe it had been added to the list by mistake. Is there a way to find out why a particular e- mail has been automatically deleted? If not, is there a way to allow her e-mails to be delivered to my inbox? Please help - could miss something important. Thanks What version of Outlook do you use? Have you checked the Rules Wizard? Maybe there is a ru...

Looking for sheet to handle MPG, etc
HI I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. things like MPG etc. It would be great to have a ready made sheet to handle this info thanks supermari -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This shouldn't be too difficult unless you attended college at Texas A&M =miles driven/gallons used -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "supermario >" <<supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com... > HI > I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. > things like MPG etc. &g...