OUT LOOK 2003

How do I transfer all my info from my Out Look 2003 in my computer to a other
computer  Out Look 2003 that I use.?

H2O
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:54:04 -0800, H20 <H20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How do I transfer all my info from my Out Look 2003 in my computer to a other
>computer  Out Look 2003 that I use.?
>
>H2O

You may want to post your question in a forum supporting Outlook. This
newsgroup is for a different program, Microsoft Access. The Microsoft webpage
is sometimes confusing and may have misled you - scroll down the list of
subjects and find one for Outlook.

That said... you should have a file, usually named Outlook.pst, somewhere on
your computer. Open Outlook on the machine you're copying from and look at
File... Data File Management to find it.
--
             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0

"John W. Vinson" wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:54:04 -0800, H20 <H20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >How do I transfer all my info from my Out Look 2003 in my computer to a other
> >computer  Out Look 2003 that I use.?
> >
> >H2O
>
> You may want to post your question in a forum supporting Outlook. This
> newsgroup is for a different program, Microsoft Access. The Microsoft webpage
> is sometimes confusing and may have misled you - scroll down the list of
> subjects and find one for Outlook.
>
> That said... you should have a file, usually named Outlook.pst, somewhere on
> your computer. Open Outlook on the machine you're copying from and look at
> File... Data File Management to find it.
> --
>              John W. Vinson [MVP]

Ok thanks I will look for that group
H2O
"H20" <H20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I transfer all my info from my Out Look 2003 in my computer to a
> other
> computer  Out Look 2003 that I use.?
>
> H2O

0
Nuray

All my icons look the same (except IE8 and the recycle bin)
i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up and wants me to pick wat i want to open it with...i can only get on the internet in safe mode with networking. and when i try to open...for example paint it says invalid bitmap, or its format is not currently supported and other windows wont even open. got any ideas on how i can fix this?? On Sun, 30 May 2010 06:54:01 -0700, xxkoreanxx wrote in message <news:999F2CE9-8E21-47DC-8BA4-BAC1F1329F6E@microsoft.com>: > i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up > a...

Toolbars in Outlook 2003
I have many toolbars in 2003. How do I lock them in to place? I can move them around, but whenever I restart Outlook they revert back to there old position? Thanks, Tom Thomas, I have the same problem. I also have other problems related to Outlook 2003 "remembering" changes that I have put in place. Please refer to my posting this morning titled "Outlook 2003". Unfortunately, I do not have a solution to your issue (or my own)...if possible, please let me know if you receive an answer. Thanks, Scott Young syoung@pmgbenchmarking.com >-----Original Message-...

How do you edit the default "over quota" message in Exchange 2003
For an Exchange 2003 system, how do you edit the default "over size limit" message that is sent to an Exchange user who is over the specified mailbox limit? (see below for example) I've been digging around in the Exchange System Manager, and can't find where you can customize this message. Any ideas? Raleigh -- Raleigh Moody Network Engineer California Western School of Law San Diego, CA remove the xxx From: System Administrator Subject: Your mailbox is over its size limit Importance: High Your mailbox has exceeded one or more size limits set by your administrator. ...

OL 2003: Mails are not send, when they are in the outtray and when I have edit them again
Hi, following problem with OL2003: 1. create new mail, edit and press send 2. the mail is now in the outtray until I press Send/Receive (if I press Send/Receive the mail is sent) the mail is display in italic in the outtray 3. I open the mail to edit it again 4. press Send: the mail is now still in the outtray but not displayed in italic 5. press Send/Receive : the mail is not sent!!! How to send this mail!!! thanx, chris (I have done the office update yesterday ) ...

photo gallery malfunction in FP 2003
I have used FP for several years with no problem, but beginning in January, 2010, the progress dialog box freezes up when generating a thumbnail in a photo gallery. Also, I cannot add text to images in the gallery. When I type the text and then click OK, the program freezes and I have to do control, alt, delete to get out. I have tried creating a new gallery, and the same problems arise. Is there a fix for this? The FP photo gallery, is at best archaic, and often problematic for many users Highly recommend you just don't use it, and try one of the other more flexible...

how do i set up email in outlook 2003
Setting up email in outlook. Do I use my msn or aol email addresses? I have tried both and it tells me each time that files are not available offline. Please help. You cannot use Outlook for new MSN mail accts. Use your browser. You should not use it for AOL either. Use AOL's email program. If you insist on using Outlook with AOL, there's a workaround here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010936921033.aspx "GG" wrote: > Setting up email in outlook. Do I use my msn or aol email addresses? I have > tried both and it tells me each time that fil...

Exchange 2003 Store Limit Warning does not work
Why does not the store limit warning work with Exchange 2003 ? The "prohibit send" works ok, but the warning does not. How can I make it work ? It would be very important to us. On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:33:26 +0300, "Petri Paunonen" <petri.paunonen@POISTAbrandtgroup.fi> wrote: >Why does not the store limit warning work with Exchange 2003 ? > >The "prohibit send" works ok, but the warning does not. How can I make it >work ? It would be very important to us. > What doesnt work about it? On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:33:26 +0300, "Petri Pauno...

Looking for feedback
Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback please. Any advice is good advice at this point. Thanks -- www.outlookchallenged.com Br Sense <outlookhelp@ftard.com> wrote: > Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training > for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site > www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback > please. Any advice is good advice at this point. The best advice I have to offer ...

Looking for CRM Solution
Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for residentail, multifamily property management? On Apr 28, 12:55=A0pm, MrB <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for > residentail, multifamily property management? The beauty of Microsoft CRM is that it can be customized for any business in any industry. It's ability to be customized using front- end tools (not within code) is , as far as I know, unparalleled by any other software package. You have the ability to create new entiti...

=COUNTA() with multiple look-up
Hi All, I would like to count the number of items that have a value "AAA" in column A and an amount >0 in column B. As I am not quite sure how to incorporate two look-ups in a counta formula I was wondering if anyone can give me the formula? Many thanks! Rgds, Robert Try something like this: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*(B1:B100>0)) or....if there may be some text cells in B1:B100 interspersed with the numbers =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*ISNUMBER(B1:B100)*(B1:B100>0)) Is that something you can work with? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP &...

Exchange 2003 and Blackberry
Please be patient; this will be a long story. We completed an Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 migration last month. I have approximately 50 staff that have a corporate Blackberry. We do not have a BES, nor do we want one, as the plan is to replace the Blackberries with Windows Mobile devices in 2006, move to Exchange 2003 SP2 and use OMA. My BB users had previously gotten their emails forwarded to the BB via the BB Internet Service. I gather that they just go to a web site and put in their OWA credentials and the BB Internet Service logs on and copies all new messages on a schedu...

2003 changed default General sort order?
I import data from an external source, work with it in Access, and export to Excel spreadsheets. We have hyphens in a part number, defined as a text field, and these need to be sorted as text (not ignored as the Access/Excel 2003 new default General sort order does). Here's an example of how I need it to sort (and how Access 97 USED to do it): ----1ST FLOOR-4690Q ---MACHINE PARTS --ALPHAPART -RAX201756 00432 01782A-R 145682 14669 16 189A4 AMAZPART CR252 CRALPHA Can you suggest a workaround or a way to force Access 2003 to behave as Access 97 did with regard to left-to-right text fiel...

Outlook 2003 Calendar #6
Is there a way to have the Outlook 2003 calendar to give me a warning or signal on a day, without opening Outlook ? Thanks No Sorry! Bart "Orlando Gondar" <GELECTRONICS@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message news:u#kaehmlEHA.2588@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to have the Outlook 2003 calendar to > give me a warning or signal on a day, without opening > Outlook ? > > Thanks > > ...

can I edit a picture to look faded?
I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with text over it. "deborahm" <deborahm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D93DD63-8553-447D-A0AC-44EE0E1BD9B3@microsoft.com... > I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with > text > over it. In Publisher you can do it one of two ways. For both ways start by inserting the picture. Method 1, right click on picture and select Format Picture, click on picture tab, then click on the dropdown for Color under Image Control and select wash...

data look up and return values across a row
I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call 'spreadsheet B'. I'd like to remove everything from B that isn't on A. Is there an easy way of doing that? Chip Pearson has lots of info about working with duplicates at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Betsey wrote: > > I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need > to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call > &#...

Exchange Server 2003 and Outlook 2003
I'm part of a small company looking to share our contacts, calendars, and Journals across outlook 2003. The problem is in order to do this you must have Exchange server. How hard is it for a small business of 25 to set up exchange server and what type of hardware / software are we looking at? Brent <bwilson@azteca.com> wrote: > I'm part of a small company looking to share our contacts, calendars, > and Journals across outlook 2003. The problem is in order to do this > you must have Exchange server. How hard is it for a small business of > 25 to set up exchange serve...

Looking for basic multiplaction formula
HI ALL, I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) I have tried =(D5*A5) in d14 and then pulling it down to d18 PLEASE HELP ME IVE BEEN AT THIS FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF!! Sounds to me like you had it right... what's not working? In cell D14 enter "=D5*A5" Copy that and paste it in cells D15 to D18. Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel) www.excelguru.ca Concarp wrote: > HI ALL, > I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and > put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) > ...

Outlook 2003 SP2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C6D9CB.B2DD3DB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Folders are valid and can be selected from the browse list when setting up Outlook Today. However when I select the link to the folder (like the inbox for example) while in the Outlook Today screen, I get the Unable to find the folder message. Microsoft KB is not helpful for this problem - it only references an issue with O97 and hotmail folders. ------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C6D9CB.B2DD3DB0 Content-Type: text/...

Looking for sheet to handle MPG, etc
HI I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. things like MPG etc. It would be great to have a ready made sheet to handle this info thanks supermari -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This shouldn't be too difficult unless you attended college at Texas A&M =miles driven/gallons used -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "supermario >" <<supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com... > HI > I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. > things like MPG etc. &g...

look up who is connected
hello i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a lot of dirs. can powershell do the job and how? not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this for you. regards Ramazan "ryan" <ryanlihk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eKobVuVrKHA.4220@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hello > > i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a > lot of dirs. > > can powershell do the job and how? thanks On 2/15/2010 2:21 AM, RCan wrote: > not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this...

Support for Windows Server 2003 ?
I was told that MS will stop supporting Windows Server 2003 by June 2010 !? Is it really true ? There are sooooo many applications that are not W2K8 ready. TIA Hello TIA, No, only Windows server 2003 without SPs mainstream support ends, the extended support is still available. See here for more details: 2003: http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?LN=en-us&p1=3198&x=15&y=13 2003 R2 http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/search/default.aspx?sort=PN&alpha=windows+server+2003+R2&Filter=FilterNO Windows server 2000 will end this year: http://suppo...

Look at this package from M$
--ivtelxoethnivzpa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="owjfpbnibkp"; type="multipart/alternative" --owjfpbnibkp Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rubabijkdwz" --rubabijkdwz Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vuln...

Inserting X-headers in Exchange 2003
In order to use our StrongMail MTA we need to insert X-headers in messages (to determine the sending IPs). Is is possible to insert X-headers in MS Exchange 2003? ...

Excell 2003
I have a spreadsheet that ends at Q24..is there anyway that all the cells after Q24 are not shown. I think what I am trying to accomplish is saving option but I am not sure Thanks for any help One way: Type 25:65536 in the Name box (at the left end of the formula bar). Hit enter to select the rows. Choose Format/Rows/Hide. Type R:IV in the Name box. Hit Enter. Choose Format/Columns/Hide In article <797C5100-4F9B-40E7-B056-506DB6203E46@microsoft.com>, "Missy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a spreadsheet that ends at Q24..is t...

2003 trial version one year off
I downloaded money 2K3 trial version and the date it has for "todays date" July 21 2002, and since its a trial version it wont let me enter any transactions for this year is there any way to fix this, I dont want to go out and buy it because my computer is in the shop right now so I only need this till it gets fixed, also if any body knows how to how i can get my version (2K2) of money off of my emachines restore disk so I can load it on my temp computer that would be great thanks The today's date is actually your system date. Click on the time in your system tray to c...