OUT LOOK 2003

How do I transfer all my info from my Out Look 2003 in my computer to a other
computer  Out Look 2003 that I use.?

H2O
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:54:04 -0800, H20 <H20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How do I transfer all my info from my Out Look 2003 in my computer to a other
>computer  Out Look 2003 that I use.?
>
>H2O

You may want to post your question in a forum supporting Outlook. This
newsgroup is for a different program, Microsoft Access. The Microsoft webpage
is sometimes confusing and may have misled you - scroll down the list of
subjects and find one for Outlook.

That said... you should have a file, usually named Outlook.pst, somewhere on
your computer. Open Outlook on the machine you're copying from and look at
File... Data File Management to find it.
--
             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0

"John W. Vinson" wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:54:04 -0800, H20 <H20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >How do I transfer all my info from my Out Look 2003 in my computer to a other
> >computer  Out Look 2003 that I use.?
> >
> >H2O
>
> You may want to post your question in a forum supporting Outlook. This
> newsgroup is for a different program, Microsoft Access. The Microsoft webpage
> is sometimes confusing and may have misled you - scroll down the list of
> subjects and find one for Outlook.
>
> That said... you should have a file, usually named Outlook.pst, somewhere on
> your computer. Open Outlook on the machine you're copying from and look at
> File... Data File Management to find it.
> --
>              John W. Vinson [MVP]

Ok thanks I will look for that group
H2O
"H20" <H20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I transfer all my info from my Out Look 2003 in my computer to a
> other
> computer  Out Look 2003 that I use.?
>
> H2O

0
Nuray

problems minimizing Outlook 2003 on Windows 7
I have a problem when I minimize Outlook 2003 on Windows 7. When I do this, the Outlook 2003 application "disappears". It does not show up in the SysTray like other apps. It appears to be closeed (terminated) when I minimize it. I'm only using the Calendar portion of Outlook 2003. I haven't set up the email server connections in it when this happens. I only want to use the Calendar/ToDo portions of Outlook 2003, not the email client application. Any suggestions? thanks, Gavin Bowlby Gavin When Outlook is open you will need to resize the window for it...

User setup in Exchange 2003 does not auto create mailbox
Does anyone know what would cause this to happen. The mailbox will not be created in the mailbox store until that user logs into the mailbox or a message is sent to the mailbox. "lgresham" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2bdd701c468d7$5b4dcfe0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know what would cause this to happen. Is there a way to get aroud this? I would like to "import" new users from an Excel spreadsheet and have their accounts/mailboxes ready to use without the required login (this is due to many users using OWA only) "...

Outlook 2003
The navigation pane is not saving changes that I make to it. When I move the calendar down the list, the next time I close and reopen Outlook the Navigation looks like it did before the change. Any Ideas? Have you applied SP1? It is supposed to fix some of the fragility of the Calendar pane. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Eugene" <egrieve@parabio.com> wrote in message news:172701c47bcd$ce051c10$a601280a@phx.gbl... &g...

Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager #6
Hello folks, I have a little question about my Office 2003 Professional. I have the Office 2003 Pro and the Business Contact Manager on a separated cd. I noticed here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/outlook/contactmanager/prodinfo/update.mspx#EAC The following: Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager Update However if you read carefully, the download sounds like you getting Outlook 2003 too >>> Download Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager Update While far below you can see the following: >>> The download for Business Contact Manager Update for Outlook 2003...

Outlook 2003 and Office 2000
Is there a conflic in installing Outlook 2003 with Office 2000? I installed it on a PC and it returns an error that states "you must reinstall to the original directory". Thanks for you help. No, should work but you can't us Word as e-mail editor or use mail merge. Tried a repair already? -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and...

Any way to suppress flickering of a datasheet? (Access 2003)
Hi, This is about an alternative to the property Painting of the Form class. As documentation says, this property has no effect when the form is in datasheet view. It is very sad (for example, because our users are getting sick of unnecessary flickering in response to a call to Recalc method). Is there any reasonably maintainable and reliable trick (like using Windows API or something) to circumvent this problem? Thanks, Yarik. I have never noticed any flickering of the screen, but that may be because I have lots of memory and a good video card. You might try using: Echo Off to procee...

How to Change Office 2007 UI to Look Like 2003?
Hi, I Am about to buy a new office, and I must decide between 2007 and 2003. I'd like to buy 2007 (same price where I live) but I cannot stand the UI. Is there a way to make it look like 2003 (for me Word/Excel is enough) ? Thanks, <http://episteme.arstechnica.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/99609816/m/723006774831> On 8/3/09 5:05 PM, in article 59b798b1.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "sunmeng82160628@officeformac.com" <sunmeng82160628@officeformac.com> wrote: > I Am about to buy a new office, and I must decide between 2007 and 2003. You landed in a Mac group. For a li...

migration public folder across site 5.5 to 2003
Hi, another question: Durin the migration from 5.5 to 2003 I would migrate the public folders from 5.5 with the tool "pfmigrate". The Exchange 5.5 are in the remote domain and the Exchange 2003 stands in the destination domain. I read this How To http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;843107 With the command "pfmigrate /S:sourceserver /T:targetserver /A /N:All /SC" I would add the Exchange 2003 Server to the replicate list of the Exchange 5.5 Server. But i get this error: "Windows Scrípt Host: crosssite.dll does not register" Can you...

Exchange 2003 Mailbox Rule Viewer #2
Does anyone know if there is a tool that will let you view/edit/delete user created mailbox rules? ...

images in sig file won't show up in outlook 2003
My boss is having a problem with his sig file where when he sends an email to someone, a background image doesn't show up. It doesn't always happen, but when it does, it only happens to people who view the message with outlook 2003. And it only seems to happen with his particular sig file. We have sig files that are the same in use by other people just with their contac info and none of them do it. So, we're thinking it's something weird with his copy of outlook 2003.. but we don't know for sure. Has anyone run into this and know what to try? Thanks. ...

looking for a function that will populate opening a worksheet or t
I need some help to see if Excel will be able to accommodate a task I would like to do. I have this tax payment worksheet in excel, what I would like to happen is the following: if I enter data (dollar amount that is not equal to zero) in a certain column, then excel would automatically populate or open an existing worksheet or take me to another tab in the same worksheet, so that I am reminded to fill out the same dollar amount in other spreadsheet. EXCEL 2007 Try this:- 1. In Sheet1 cell A1 I enter, for example:- hello The above can be anything you like. 2. ...

Outlook 2003 can't creat file
Hi, I'm having an outlook 2003 problem that is driving me nuts. Our users recieve emails with an attachment called form1.doc. After a while they are are not able to open attachments with this name, they get an error stating that outlook can't create the file If the sender renames the attachment then the recipient can open it. I'm wondering if someone knows if there is some sort of cache or limitations that can be cleared. The only way that I have been able to resolve this is to reimage the computer. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. thanks Domenic Domeni...

Sending Publisher 2003 documents in email body thru Outlook 2007
I would like to send my Publisher 2003 documents to customers in the body of my email. Since I upgraded to Outlook 2007, I can't figure out how to do that. Is it possible? Is there some sort of update I need to run to enable this? I do not want to send as attachments since most of my customers do not have Publisher. Thanks so much! stephens3181 <stephens3181@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to send my Publisher 2003 documents to customers in the body of >my email. Since I upgraded to Outlook 2007, I can't figure out how to do >that. Is it possibl...

Error 1304 when installing Money 2003 Deluxe
During the install process I get the following Error: Error 1304.Error writing to file: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\dtsrchlp.dll. Verify that you have access to that directory This is a directory that MS Money creates and it doesn't seem to be able to write to that file. I've checked permissions and everything. Please help!! ...

Outlook 2003 and public folders
When I try to connect to a public folder I got an error. "Unable to expand public folder. Network problems are preventing connection to the exchange server." I am able to send and receive email, but cannot view what is in the public folder. ...

receive e-mail Microsoft Exchange 2003 #2
Dear Reader, I have for my own use an Microsoft Exchange Server installed! I'm an newbie in the use of Exchange! I have configure Exchange so that I can send e-mail with my own registered domainname! Now I can't receive e-mail and i don't now where I can configure it! Where I have registered my e-mail address i have made an MX record so that the mail will be send to my own IP-address. My ISP said that they don't block e-mail trafic and i have configure my router so that it send trafic on port 25 and 110 to my server! Can someone help me! how I must configure it and how I can...

resetting default fonts for all folder views Outlook 2003
Is there a way that I can reset the default fonts for all folder views. Some of my folders have been "customized" and I would like to reset them all without having to go through one by one. ...

Money 2003 and Pocket PC 2003 #3
I cannot get money 2003 pocket pc on my pocket pc with PPC2003. Nor can I get Money for PPC 2004 to work with Money 2003. Any suggestions? Thank you Trekker1 ...

Outlook Web Access problem with Exchange 2003
I use Outlook 2003 (local installed on my pc) to make appointments in the calendar of some collegues. When I copy an appointment and past this for example 3 times on other days, everything seems to be ok in my Outlook and in Outlook at my collegue's pc. But when my collegue use Outlook Web Access, the original copied appointment and the 3 pasted copies are all displayed at the same day. It seems to be a bug ??? ...

Excel 2000 file when opened in Excel 2003 generates errors?
Ok - Im going crazy with this one. When I open an Excel 2000 file in my Windows XP (sp2) Excel 2003 I get the following.... "Microsoft Office Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" which then generally butchers the file (sometimes does almost ok in trying to "repair" it). I have tried this on two separate computers with Excel 2003 - same results. NOTE: Excel 2000 opens it perfectly on third pc. I have virus scanned, ad-awared, uninstalled Excel 2003 and reinstalled. No luck. Sample file is available at http:...

OWA
I have just setup my Exchange 2003 servers, front end and back end. My OWA Server (Front End) is working properly. I would like to, however, hard code my domain name so users do not need to type in "domain\username" everytime they log in. I would like them just to have to put in their username and pwd. I believe this a registry change. Anyone know what it is? Thank you David In the ESM, go to the Server-->Protocols-->HTTP-->Exchange Virtual Server. Go to properties on Exchange, go to the 2nd tab and to the Authentication button. Uncheck Integrated Authentication,...

Cannot install exch 2003 on 2nd DC
Thios is the scenario: We had to remove the DC due to hardware problems, so we installed a second w2003 DC, moved all the roles to this second server. then i uninstalled exchange completely from the 1st server(it was DC+exchange) and then uninstalled active directory from this server, erased the account from the new primary DC and removed it physycally. now i want to install exchange on the new DC and i get an error when trying to do forestprep stating that "to run forestprep you must be a exchange full administrator at the organization level". now this is bull, i'm installing w...

Exchange 2003 Std. Permissions on address list and ADSI Edit
As it turns out I have done something very bad. I was playing around with the permissions on the address lists. With the thought in mind to limit what users can see. I have 3 satilite offices that are coming online. And I want them all to see head office but not each other. Well I ended up adding a user group and applying a deny permission and now the user is the only one that can see it. The actual address list I am talking about are "All Contacts" and another one I just made as a test called "Non-Viewable" So basically now I cannot see it in the console....

SBS 2003 Public Folders not visible for one user
Hi, I have an installation of SBS 2003, including Exchange 2003. I have a user who I upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. The user account is recognized on the Exchange server, but no Public Folder node is visible. Any ideas? Do I have to switch Public Folders "on"? Other users in the same situation can view and access the Public Folders normally. Thanks for any pointers, As a follow up, Outlook 2002 correctly shows the Public Folders node and items for the same user from the same server (different machine). It looks like an Outlook 2003 issue or setting. Thanks,...

Outlook 2003 .pst file
I have Outlook 2003 and I need to format my computer and will be reinstalling the same version, however I do not want to lose my current emails, address book etc., There has been a lot of talk about what method to use is the best, import/export just copying and I am not sure which one to use. I asked this question years ago and cannot seem to figure out how to find my posts to get my answer. http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm "sheila4typing" <sheila4typing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9679132A-9B08-4D04-AD21-216BE76D5B...