Only show one Access in the windows task list

I only want to see one occurrence of Access in my windows task list - not one
for all open forms. Where do I set that option?
--
Diane
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

in the debug window, Ctrl + G, (or code)
Application.SetOption("WindowsInTaskBar"), False

HtH

Pieter

"DianePDavies" <DianePDavies@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I only want to see one occurrence of Access in my windows task list - not
>one
> for all open forms. Where do I set that option?
> --
> Diane

0
Pieter

Dos printing under Windows
I have created a text file and that text file is directly copied to LPT1 as copy/B filename.txt LPT1 and it prints correctly. Now i gives second file to LPT1 after first file is printed,it gets printed on the next page. I don't want this automatic formfeed in between. The second file should be printed just below the first file contents. OR How to set custom paper size when printing directly to LPT1 through file? You could create one file containing all the files you want to print, using copy file1.txt + file2.txt dest.txt or copy *.txt dest.txt and then print dest.txt as before Inc...

analytical accounting lookups should only show valid codes
When entering AA transaction distributions, the code lookup window should only show valid code combinations. It's not intuitive for the user to have to select a code and get an error message to discover which codes are valid. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the mess...

Outlook shows offline during dial up
Having a problem with outlook 2002. Over the WAN everything works fine. Dial up and connect to the network (VPN) internet work fine. Outlook will sync up however, a red x shows up in the bottom right hand corner. Outlook shows offline, I can send and receive but must hit send and receive. I have reloaded the computer from scratch and still have the same problem. Could it be a Excange setting? Any Ideas? Thanks for the help, If you hit File | Connect to Exchange Server what happens? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize ...

Access Coding from 2003 to 2007
Is there an easy way to find conversion code from Access 2003 to Access 2007 we are currently in the conversion process but not all of our coding is working how we need it to. They all worked in 2003 properly. What's not working? It should be relatively straightforward if you have used only the core libraries (VBA, Access, and DAO), your database is in a trusted location, and you are not too tied to menus/toolbars Generic conversion info: http://allenbrowne.com/Access2007.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - ht...

Show Window
I am currently developing a MFC SDI application. I want to integrate a tray icon with it. When the application is minimized it hides by ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) and then when double clicked on tray icon shown by ShowWindow(SW_SHOWNORMAL). But the problem is if some other application is activated after my application is minimized, ShowWindow shows it but it's behind some screen. I have tried with SetFocus didn't work. Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you. Varuna Try BringWindowToTop. ---- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com In addition to Ajay's idea you can also use SetFor...

Check out that critical update for Windows
--keexuidqrvwthr Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="rflykwxjfynxggays"; type="multipart/alternative" --rflykwxjfynxggays Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="djedyjbaawtlogcq" --djedyjbaawtlogcq Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to...

Task folders in Outlook reproducing themselves,
Has anyone experienced this?? The Tasks folder in the folder pane replicates itself so there are 10 - 25 copies of it. Deleting them only works for a short time until it replicates itself again. We are running Outlook 2002 SP-1 w/Exchange 2000 server. Only one person is having this issue. Yes. I found that using the ffolder utility helped. I suspect that the Tasks folder was corrupt. I copied all of the tasks into another tasks folder then used the Ffolder utility to delete the folder. Then I used the Command-Line switch to rebuild the system folder and moved all of the tasks back into ...

Information Stores show dismounted yet mail is still flowing...
Background: Windows AD Mixed moded. Exchange 2003 installed on to a 2 node Microsoft cluster. 1 Front End server...connecting to the primary cluster node. Windows 2003 Standard on, FE Windows 2003 Enterprise Server on BEs (<---cluster) no service packs on either. Exchange has SP1 installed on both nodes and the FE. There are still Exchange 5.5 servers in the environment although they are not being used. The Issue: .....the information stores and public folders all show that they are dismounted...yet email is still flowing into and out of the server without any issues. I just...

Word Table to Access
Hi, I was wondering if expert can give me some lite to convert my word table into access database. Note: within each cell of my word table(s), some has multi-line data in it. In addition, there is one row containing picture(s) as well. So far, what I did is doing it manually for each word docs I have. Select Table Convert Table to Text(I use ^ character for delimiter) Save it to a text file(with char substitution, and CR/LF) Then, Load them to Access DB. Is there an easier way to do this? I'd love to see it done easily in windows. What you can do is to save your word doc to text wi...

getting more columns and data onto one page in Crystal
Hello: Since you can only place so much data onto a "piece of paper", likely the answer is "no". But, even after choosing "Landscape" in Crytal (10.0), there's not a way of getting as many columns of data onto a report as I want--is there? Ideally, I'd like to get 14 columns on there but am running out of room on the right. Also, I have placed a cross-tab on my report that prints on multiple pages instead of just one. Of course, since the cross-tab has 83 rows of data, my guess is that there is nothing that I can do about this either. Is there? ...

reminder still shows up
when I run Outlook.exe /cleanreminders it simply opens Outlook, I am running Vista "Toppro" <Toppro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AE8DBF7-6BE3-454A-82F9-5A040566026C@microsoft.com... > when I run Outlook.exe /cleanreminders it simply opens Outlook, I am > running > Vista Outlook version? The Windows version isn't as important and that of Outlook. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Using ajax call to fetch multiple results from multiple queries and showing them 1 by 1 as the results comes.
Hello, I've 20 labels in a 2x10 table on a page. for each label, data comes by individual queries. (total 20 queries for the page.) and it takes about 30-40 seconds for the page to load, and it's not comfortable for the user to see blank page. I want that each cell will show loading.gif images. As and when data comes from query, the images should go visible=false, and the label should display the values one by one. How do I do this task using ajax? Some ASP.NET code example will be helpful for me, as I'm a kind of beginner. Thanks ...

Can not access CDO.Message Object?
Running a server with Windows Server Enterprise 2003 and Exchange Server 2003. We have a .NET application being served from this same server. It uses SMTPMAIL class to send emails directly from the application. It works fine as long as the email is sent to an internal address. If the email is sent to an external address, we get an error "Could not access 'CDO.Message' object". Any Ideas? My inner exception was 550 5.7.1 unable to relay. Microsoft article leads me to believe that it is because my ASP.NET session is not authenticated. This is true, but I have the...

Server Error 403 Forbidden: Access is denied
Running Windows XP SP3 attempting Windows Update. Attempted to use the information in the below thread, however, I am not having any success. I have attempted reinstalling the Update agent, restarting computer and still receiving the same error. Part of the tread was a little too technical and I was getting lost. "MMurphy" wrote: > Running Windows XP SP3 attempting Windows Update. > Attempted to use the information in the below thread, however, I am not > having any success. I have attempted reinstalling the Update agent, > restarting computer and ...

multiple if/then on one cell
here is basically what i want to do. if a3=b3 than x if not than check to see if a3=b4 than y if not than check to see if a3=b5 than z i just don't know how to make excel understand. if there is a different command to use that would be cool too .. i just don't know it. thanks in advance. Try this: =IF(A3=B3,"x",IF(A3=B4,"y",IF(A3=B5,"z"))) "cheshire191" wrote: > here is basically what i want to do. > > if a3=b3 than x > if not than check to see if a3=b4 than y > if not than check to see if a3=b5 than z > > i just ...

Results show as a minus. WHY?
I have an application that was developed by another developer using VB.net which reside in a SQL table. I need to use some of the data from this table, however the data shows as -0.5 or - 0.99 or -1.70 etc in my Access tables. How can I get those numbers to show as a percentage with only one decimal point to the left? Example: 3.6% or 31.4 %. Any help would be greatly appreciated. No matter what I do it shows that dang "-" at the beginning. You can use the Abs function to strip off the negative Abs([YourTable].[YourField]) And you can format that as percentage either using th...

Unable to access Customize Outlook Today
Our company has been using Outlook 2000 for a while on Win 2000 workstations with a Win 2000 server. Just recently, some of us can no longer access the Customize Outlook Today area. You can click on the button but nothing happens. Any ideas? Refer to Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 820575--This fix worked for us. >-----Original Message----- >Our company has been using Outlook 2000 for a while on Win >2000 workstations with a Win 2000 server. Just recently, >some of us can no longer access the Customize Outlook >Today area. You can click on the button but nothing &g...

Does Access work properly under Vir PC?
Hi Can you develop access db's under Vir PC? I could not use it with my old ver of Vir PC MS Access works fine (although slowly) in virtual PC. -Jim Gordon Mac MVP All responses should be made to this newsgroup within the same thread. Thanks. About Microsoft MVPs: http://www.mvps.org/ Search for help with the free Google search Excel add-in: <http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm> ---------- In article <047501c3cee4$fbf13460$a001280a@phx.gbl>, "Tom" <gamedayphoto@yahoo.com> wrote: > > Hi > Can you develop access db's under Vir PC? > I could...

ploting one cell from 10 worksheets into one chart
i am trying to figure out a way to plot one cell, lets say c-1 from 10 -30 worksheets, in one workbook; on one chart. Each worksheet is a date and each c-1 value is just a number. any help would help thanks alex n. alex.nazarchuK@unitedwater.com ------------------------------------------------ Message posted from the Excel Tip Forum at http://www.ExcelTip.com/forum/ -- View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelTip.com -- Hundreds of free MS Excel tips, tricks and solutions ------------------------------------------------ You can plot each data point as a separate ser...

Outlook 2007/Vista 64/ "Cannot open the Outlook Window"
Unable to start Outlook; rcv dialog "Cannot Start Microsoft Office Outlook; Cannot open the Outlook Window". Error occurred AFTER a Norton 2009 "idle time scan" hang DURING an Outlook send/receive that was apparrently hung due to Norton. I have attempted several published fixes including Scanpst, DeleteOutlookProfiles, running Outlook with /safe switch (same error), uninstall/reinstall Outlook, turning Norton 2009 off during my process, etc. On reinstall (after running DeleteOutlookProfiles), I create a new profile and a new Outlook PST ... still receive the "...

Running Access 200 database on Access 2003
I have developed a database in Access 2000, which contains a standard Switchboard. On transporting it to an Access 2003 environment, clicking any button on the switchboard generates an error message indicating that Access cannot find the expression 'on click'. Can anyone help, please? ...

Device hangs when accessing San Disk U3 USB device
Hello, We have two platforms both running CE 6.0 with QFEs up to 8/31/09. One is an ARM based and one is an x86 based (ICOP board). When we plug in and access this Sand Disk device that has this U3 feature (it runs some stuff when plugged in to a desktop and mounts CD ROM emulation or somthing) it will work just fine on the ARM based device. On the x86 though the process who acessed the device will hang until you unplug it. The device seems to mount, the folder for the device is visible. But as soon as you ask for the file listing it will hang until unplugged. Any advice is h...

show comments when cell is highlighted Vs when cursor runs over? #2
How do you make the comments appear when the cell is highlighted opposed to when the mouse cursor runs over the cell? You can press Shift/F2, or Insert/Edit Comment. If you wanted to see it "automatically", when you select the cell, you'd need a macro, but I don't think this is what you're asking. Bob Umlas Excel MVP "Don" wrote: > How do you make the comments appear when the cell is highlighted opposed to > when the mouse cursor runs over the cell? To at least Excel 2000, if you have the Tools, Options, Comment Indicator Only you will see the co...

I need to type numbers into an excel spreadsheet some of them begin with a zero some do not. How can I have excel show the 0 in the numbers that begin with 0. If I type 0236547 the number shows as 236547. I don't want all the numbers I type to begin with zero. I am using Excel 2003. Thanks very much for your help. Best regards, Dee use a custom format with how ever many digits you need, 000000 -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "Dee" <Dee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA60FC8A-C7CB-432A-B2B2-EEEBF86D2646@microsoft.com... >...