NumLock Off

Hi, it happens quit often that the NumLock turns off when a "wrong" data-type
is enterd in a field. This is very disturbing my application. Can I display
any message to warn that the NumLock is turned off?
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

On Jun 4, 7:50=A0am, Luciano <balloonplann...@skynet.be> wrote:
> Hi, it happens quit often that the NumLock turns off when a "wrong" data-=
type
> is enterd in a field. This is very disturbing my application. Can I displ=
ay
> any message to warn that the NumLock is turned off?

Find answer here:
http://bytes.com/topic/access/answers/845955-caps-lock-num-lock-scroll-lock=
-status
0
Song

NumLock
When I use the SendKeys "{ESC}" (a very intersting instruction) in the Before Update, the NumLock will toggle Off the very first time. I have to toggle the NumLock manually back to on (one time). The second, third,... time everything is fine and the NumLock stays toggled On. Can somebody help me. Luc BalloonPlanning <Luc BalloonPlanning@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I use the SendKeys "{ESC}" (a very intersting instruction) in the Before >Update, the NumLock will toggle Off the very first time. I have to toggle the >NumLock manually...

NumLock Off
Hi, it happens quit often that the NumLock turns off when a "wrong" data-type is enterd in a field. This is very disturbing my application. Can I display any message to warn that the NumLock is turned off? On Jun 4, 7:50=A0am, Luciano <balloonplann...@skynet.be> wrote: > Hi, it happens quit often that the NumLock turns off when a "wrong" data-= type > is enterd in a field. This is very disturbing my application. Can I displ= ay > any message to warn that the NumLock is turned off? Find answer here: http://bytes.com/topic/access/answers/845955-c...

Remote Desktop Connection
Hi, We are using Remote Desktop Connection for thin client connections to a Windows machine. Overall it seems to work fine (and is much cheaper than say, Citrix) however everytime they start a session they need to press the "clear" key on the Mac keyboard (in the same physical location as NumLock is on a PC one) in order to be able to use the numeric keypad. Does anyone know of a setting / technique to have this done automatically when the start the Remote Desktop Connection session? Regards, Mark ...

VB script turns off NUMLOCK
I am running a VB script which monitors changes on an Excel spreadsheet and sends out an email. After the script runs, my NUMLOCK is turned off. Why does it do this? Any ideas? Thanks, Berj Show us your code -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "berj" <berj@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:-pOdnQ8bIMx1u8LcRVn-hg@adelphia.com... >I am running a VB script which monitors changes on an Excel spreadsheet and > sends out an email. After the script runs, my NUMLOCK is turned off. Why > does it do this? Any ideas? > > Thanks, > Berj > &...

How can I use numlock key to type numbers using Excel 2003?
It keeps taking me to a charting function that I don't need. I never had a problem with accessing this in the older versions of Excel. Any ideas on this would be appreciated. I don't use xl2003, but it kind of sounds like your keyboard is sick. Any chance you have stuck keys? If you try typing something in NotePad, does it behave strangely? If you reboot, does the problem go away? If this doesn't help, hitting what keys causes exactly what. Clueless in Cleveland wrote: > > It keeps taking me to a charting function that I don't need. I never had a > problem ...

Excel 2007 is turning off numlock
Excel 2007 is turning off number lock whenever I start the program. If I turn numlock on, then exit and restart Excel it turns it off. I am unablke to find any setting in the Excel options that controls this. Can someone provide an solution? Thank you I have the same problem, did you find de answer???? Jeff Lowenstein wrote: Excel 2007 is turning off numlock 11-Feb-10 Excel 2007 is turning off number lock whenever I start the program. If I turn numlock on, then exit and restart Excel it turns it off. I am unablke to find any setting in the Excel options that con...

The Find button in my db is turning off the NumLock. Solution?
Windows 7 & Office 2007 quirk - The Find Button used on forms turns off the number lock. If the form is closed and opened later, it happens again. The NumLock Registry has been changed to 2 but Office 2007 is the culprit. Any Solutions? ...