noticias 04-19-10

ol�

0
sandrals
4/19/2010 1:05:52 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Error Code 80070490 03-22-10
I've tried understanding all the other posts with the same problem but I'm not computer smart at all and I'm completely lost. I have Windows Vista and I've read that you have to restore your system to fix this problem, but first off I have absolutely no idea how to do that, second, I just have way too much stuff on my computer that I can't imagine losing. I'm fine with restoring my system if someone could help me figure out how, and if someone could tell me someway I could save all my stuff, or move it and put it back on after. I have mostly software that ...

Project 2007 04-11-10
I am trying to print a budget report, for some reason it continues to sort by ID even though I have specified to sort by wbs, the wbs column is not even showing up. How do I get rid of the ID column in the report print preview and sort the tasks by wbs? Not sure how you're asking it to sort, but here's what works for me: 1) Select the report, then Edit. Go to the sort tab, then choose WBS in the Sort By options. If that doesn't work for you, let me know. 2) You'll note in the Definition Tab of the Report that it is being pulled from the Cost table. Simple a...

Reference Previous Record 10-16-07
I'm trying to calculate a backlog (Amount of previous days backlog + amount received today - Amount processed today= Backlog). Currently I have a query that calculates amount received - amount processed, but I need it to reference the previous days backlog to add that to the equation. Is that possible? Yes, it is possible, but how you do it will depend on your table structure and what you want to do with the information? How do you want to display this information; in the results of a query, in a cell on a form, or some other method. -- Email address is not valid. Please reply t...

post-callout 05-04-04
I would like use post-callout feature in MS-CRM 1.0 to do some updates to an external database when the order or any order line item is saved/updated. I would like to show a message to the user if some error happens in updating the external database. Now, How do I pass the message back to the user to MS-CRM front -end from my post-call out componnet...? Similarly, is it possible to get a message back to the user from workflow process.? Thanks, Ranjan You could send an email back to the user. or create an activity that is owned by user etc.. "ranjan" <anonymous@discu...

Fixed Asset in Integration Manager 10.00
Hi all i have installed Integration Manager 10.00 in my machine, but i couldn't find Fixed Asset object in Integration Manager 10.00, may i know if i left out anything on the during the Integration Manager installation so that i can integrate Fixed Asset into GP 10.00 by using Integration Manager 10.00 regards, kat and i received the message below when i tried to open the FA sample Integration: --> Could not load file or assembly "IMFAM90.GenDstProv" or one of its dpendencies. The system cannot find the file specified. please advice, thanks... "kat" wrote...

Customize form 11-10-04
Hi I would like to know if its possible to add a new form that use fields of distinct tables. If not, its possible customize a form with fields of diferent tables? Thanks and regards... David. Not a feature that is available in the current version - unless you develop your own ASPx page to replace the shipped one. This is a planned feature for V2. Guy. "David Cabrero" <dcabrero@cesoin.es> wrote in message news:usJtE90xEHA.1308@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi > I would like to know if its possible to add a new form that use fields of > distinct tables. > If not, it...

Auto Filter 03-10-10
When I use Auto Filter and select the criteria I want to filter by and then go back to select all criteria certain rows are hidden, it does show all rows. Anyone know why? Did you mean "it does NOT show all rows"? If yes, then I'm guessing that you have more than one field/column filtered. In xl2003 menus, I'd use: Data|Filter|show all On the xl2007 ribbon, I think it's: Data tab|Sort & Filter group|Clear GV wrote: > > When I use Auto Filter and select the criteria I want to filter by and then > go back to select all criteria cer...

Promoting emails to CRM 05-27-04
Hi, We are having a problem when promoting emails. If we promote an email and the person is an account / oppourtunity it always seems to map to the correct person ok. If they are a lead, it does not - you then have to find the person and map manually. I suspect that the mapping is only against the people in Contacts - when we promote leads, we create contacts as well. Is this correct? If so, is there any way we can get it to look against the lead email addresses as well? Mark Ok, I have found that this is the case. I want to automatically create a contact record each time a lead is added...

MS Word and OS X 10.5.5
Version: Older version Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello there, I've been unable to launch MS Word application, while the other elements of MS Office eg. Excel and Entourage are fine. This happened after I did a software update to OS X 10.5.5. Before, it was working fine with 10.5.0. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the entire package. And the same problem persists. Does anyone have any leads on this? > Hello there, I've been unable to launch MS Word application, while the other elements of MS Office eg. Excel and Entourage are fine. This...

NZ function 11-19-09
I am trying to use an nz function on a query, so that I get a zero instead of a blank. I can't figure out where to actually type the nz function. Do I type it in the criteria field of the column on the query? Whenever I do that it never stays, or doesn't want to work. What is the correct format for an nz function? - maybe that's my problem. Hi Erin For Null numerics In the "Field" line of the query design panel type: "NoNulls: NZ(MyField,0)" For Text Data In the "Field" line of the query design panel type: "NoNulls: NZ(MyFie...

Recurring Meetings 04-12-10
Can I add an ad hoc meeting into an existing series of meetings? I'm hoping this will be a way of linking into the series' Sharepoint Meeting Workspace. You can create an exception. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM New Poll: What type of email account is your mai...

Ledger Sheets 04-01-10
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Can I get a total of the expenditures in one category using the ledger template? KWosika@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel > Can I get a total of the expenditures in one category using the ledger > template? Yes. When your ledger sheet is active, the List toolbar should be visible. If it is not, use View > Toolbars > List to toggle it on. On the List toolbar toolbar click the Total Row button to activate the bottom row as ...

Extra copy of MS Money Plus Deluxe available 04-01-10
Knowing that Microsoft was going to stop selling Money I bought 2 copies for my 2 computers. I had forgotten that you can install one copy on 2 different computers so I find myself with an unused copy. I paid $39.99 and am going to post it on eBay but figured I'd list it here first as a number of people have said their copy was expiring. If you're interested please contact me (garbanzo99 at gmail). I have the unused product key good for installation on up to 2 computers. If your copy is or will expire I can supply you with the key. If you need the program file I hav...

Antivirus for Win98 04-09-10
What good free antrivrus still supports Win98 please? Avast and AVG stopped. Thanks Henry "Henry" <wa0goz@arrl.net> wrote in message news:hpo0mp$gjl$1@news.eternal-september.org... > What good free antrivrus still supports Win98 please? Avast and AVG > stopped. > > Thanks Henry, Did you look at the other posts in this group before you asked your question? That's a rhetorical question as the answer is apparent. There's a thread running here for the past 9 days, Subject: antivirus for win98 Read it...... -- Glen Ventura, MS M...

Service Account 02-24-10
Are there any known repurcussions of either moving or deleting the Managed Service Accounts Container in a Windows Server 2008 R2 domain? Don't do that. That container has a specific purpose and ACLs as described here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd548356(WS.10).aspx -- I hope that the information above helps you. Have a Nice day. Jorge Silva MVP Directory Services Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Charle" &l...

VBA 04-04-07
I am considering spending some time and possibly $ in learning VB or VBA. If you begin the learning process with VBA for Excel. Will it be valuable or not, if you want to eventually apply VBA to Access. VBA seems to me to be more understandable in the EXCEL environment than the Access Environment. I guess the question is "is the path to learning VBA shorter by learning VBA for Excel first and then VBA for Access or to directly learn VBA for Access" OR is VBA so entwined with EXCEL and ACCESS there is no transferability of knowledge from one to the other. Thank You, Greg Why ...

Going offline in CRM 04-23-04
Hi there!! What security right are you suppose to have when you are offline in CRM for Outlook. Because when I go offline it works fine but it does not allow me to acces any of the data(contacts, leads, etc). on my local machine. But when I go online again it allows me to acces data on the server. What am I doing wrong??? Jan A possible cause could be that when you installed Sales for Outlook you were not logged into the domain you were only looged into the local machine. This means that when you perform the first synchronisation no data is taken into the MSDE database. ...

Excel 05-13-10
I have an e-mail box above worksheet - need to make it disappear. Click File, Send to, and click e-mail to toggle it back off. Donna G wrote: > I have an e-mail box above worksheet - need to make it disappear. ...

email 06-24-10
do i have to sync my microsoft email with my hotmail.email for it to work? i dont understand...at all. No, no syncing required. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "jacinta" wrote in message news:12CDC19C-2042-45C7-863D-D34A5B9BC36C@microsoft.com... do i have to sync my microsoft email with my hotmail.email for it to work? i dont understand...at all. You can use Windows Mail to access any IMAP or POP3 email account. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "jacinta" <msoe@microsoft.com>...

Publisher 2002 #19
I hold many tiff files and for some reason I am unable to insert some of them into a new pub document. I just see an outline with the drag handels? Any clues? ...

Data Migration 01-22-04
Hello, we want to import different data (accounts, quotes) to the crm. The migration framework from microsoft is as bad as every microsoft tool, plus the documentation is unreadable and there is no word about known issues. I found some ideas here so maby this is right place to find the answer. The data we want to import is not complex so i tried to use DTS in SQL-Server but there are some fields that are not nullable (SecurityDescriptor) . The data is stored in a csv-file (comma-delimited) Is there a possibility to make an import without this migration framework? There is an Importfunction...

Switching from Money 01 to Money 04
Is there a way to only transfer part of the Money 01 data to Money 04 and not all of it and all the settings as well? All I want to transfer is the checking info not the savings and other financial settings. -- Sabrina If you only want one account, then you have two options. Either convert the whole file and delete what you don't want. Or, export the checking account as QIF and then import that into a clean new file. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tip...

outlook address book #19
i used to operate w/ outlook express on WIN ME, now converted to outlook on WIN XP. I saved my addressbook apparently as an EXCEL file and I tried to import the same in OUTLOOK and i rec'vd an error message that the program file was already in use, when it was not. How do I import an address book from OUTLOOK EXPRESS off a floppy into OUTLOOK? We would need more accurate information. You saved what address book, how and in what format? What steps are you using to import this "address book?" -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "nancy korman" <anonymous@discussion...

gp 10 sp2
we are using gp 10 ,we have 3 companies at gp ,2 of them have analytical accounting activated,the third company doesnt have aa activated,installed service pack,while running utilities,it worked ok for 2 companies containing aa,but the third company gave an error cant create an index on aag000904 because this table doesnt exist in databse,and I cant log in to this company as it gives an error that I have to open utilities to finish setup for that company There is a possibility that you are running the Utilities from a machine which contains AA dictionary and it is also upgraded to SP2...

Excel 2003 05-03-10
I have a complex spreadsheet that consists of 8 worksheets. Most of these worksheets are dynamic lists which can be added to. They are linked to a series of other spreadsheets that extracts informtion concerning individual projects The main information- a worksheet called expenses" is kept on one sheet and currently has about 13000 entries. The spreadsheet database itself is about 4.5 meg. One worksheet (called Input) has been created which feeds into the main sheet "expenses" transferring the information across to the 20+ columns. No problems so far??!! Ho...