notice->There is a problem with this website's security certificat

I got a new Toshiba which came with Vista and IE7, I have both of the
following in my trusted sites yet when I log into my work site (a DOD site)
it still says the above notice, when i click on -continue (not recommended)-
it goes to the site. When I'm on the site and want to check my email, I click
on the email icon and get the same notice-problem with websites security,
when I click on continue it just keeps reappearing and does not go to the
email, even though I have the email web address in my trusted site. Can
anyone tell me what I can do to stop this. (I get on to bot these sites with
no problems with my Dell which has XP and IE6.)
--
Pj
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database
product that's part of Office Professional.

You'd be best off reposting to a newsgroup related to Internet Explorer, or
else contacting the owner of the website in question.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"Pj" <Pj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I got a new Toshiba which came with Vista and IE7, I have both of the
> following in my trusted sites yet when I log into my work site (a DOD
> site)
> it still says the above notice, when i click on -continue (not
> recommended)-
> it goes to the site. When I'm on the site and want to check my email, I
> click
> on the email icon and get the same notice-problem with websites security,
> when I click on continue it just keeps reappearing and does not go to the
> email, even though I have the email web address in my trusted site. Can
> anyone tell me what I can do to stop this. (I get on to bot these sites
> with
> no problems with my Dell which has XP and IE6.)
> --
> Pj

0
Douglas

focus problem

Problem with pointers in sockets
I am new to the world of MFC.I was reviewing an MFC code which is dealing with socket programming.There is a pointer of CConnectedSocket class m_pUpperportSocket and a pointer to the dialog class m_pDlg. I want to know the basic concept behind using the following two statements. m_pDlg ->m_pUpperportSocket and (*m_pDlg -> m_pUpperportSocket) harsh wrote: > I am new to the world of MFC.I was reviewing an MFC code which is > dealing with socket programming.There is a pointer of CConnectedSocket > class m_pUpperportSocket and a pointer to the dialog class m_pDlg. > > I w...

Disclaimer Notice
In an Ex2003 organization messaging system is there any way that a Disclaimer Message be set as a part of organization policy. We wish that for every email sent out from our Org a Disclaimer Notice be added to the email automatically. We DO NOT WISH individaul user to be doing this by adding the disclaimer as a part of there signature. You need a 3rd party product for this. -- Alexander Zammit WinDeveloper Software IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Intelligent Message Filter Power http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/ "Vicky" <Vicky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

IE problem with OWA 2003. It is a IE problem machine specific
When I try to create a new message in OWA 2003, the new message window pops up but where I am supposed to type the body of the message, there is a red x. This is only on one machine because I have tested on other machines and it works fine. Am I missing a control or something? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Noel Haydon MCSE MCDBA ...

Ex5.5 IS
Hello! I have a problem with an Exchange 5.5 server: The Information Store stopped with the logged event 1160, Source: Exchange IS, Database resource failure error Out of memory occurred in function JTAB_BASE::EcCreateIndex while accessing the database. It starts with that when users sort their mail in an folder, they get invisible... Users also use PGP... I noticed that there are two KB articles that describe this event. But according to these articles this is only a problem with earlier SPs but we use SP4 on that server. The version of store.exe is: 5.5.2657.74 and from Perfiz.ex...

"you have new mal" notice on Toshiba laptop?
I have a toshiba laptop and it says "you have new mail" when Mail arrives. This doesn't seem to be triggered by the normal e-mal notification sound. I've tried to find a wav file on my laptop that has that notification and I can't find it. Does anyone know where it is so I can shut it off? I'm guessing it is a toshiba add on as the sound seems like a synthetic voice like the att text converter. Thanks That comes with AOL, not Toshiba. You should be able to turn it off in Cntl Panel, Sounds, New Mail Notification. If not, ask AOL. "boe" wrote: ...

WallStreet website paying its members to browse
Get paid to become a better investor. Details...http://my.wallst.net/referral/sharenasw/JoinForm ...

dll problem
Friends, When I'm in outlook and try to use an email link, I get the following: c:\documents and settings\owner\my documents\setuprsc.dll not found. Any ideas. Thanks for your help ...

Exchange Server Problem (I need help)
Hello to you all! The medical clinic I work at has a network. We all have our own email address. Mine, for example is lpeacock@elcardiologist.com. The problem is this. I can send out email as much as I want and they go where I need them to go. However, when anyone attempts to send any of us email, to our work, we don't get them. Now we had experianced some MAJOR problems recently in the past to where the actual IT lady had to set everything back up because things just went down. So our email accounts worked without any problems. But now, we can't recieve anything from an...

CAsyncSocket OnRecive Problem
Hello , I am writing simple server , i derived a class from CAsyncSocket and overrided OnAccept and OnRecive. this is the code void AsyncSock::OnReceive(int nErrorCode) { CString m_strRecv; CString strData; LPTSTR szstr=strData.GetBuffer(256); memset(szstr,0,256); int nRead; nRead = Receive( szstr,sizeof(szstr),0 ); switch (nRead) { case 0: Close(); break; case SOCKET_ERROR: if (GetLastError() != WSAEWOULDBLOCK) { AfxMessageBox ("Error occurred"); Close(); } ...

Opening shared worksheet problem
We have a user that has a worksheet in a shared folder on her pc. She shares the folder with two other users in the office. When she opens this one particular spreadsheet, she can see her latest changes for only a couple of seconds and then the spreadsheet reverts to the original. Is there a solution or explanation for this problem? ...

emailing worksheet problem
all, i use the following code to gather email addresses and then email a worksheet to the gathered addressees. this routine works great in debug mode. when i attempt to execute without the debugger it fails miserably. any ideas? thanks in advance for your help, danny Sub SendActiveWorkSheet() Dim strEmailTo() As String Dim strSubject As String Dim strPrompt As String Dim strWorksheetIndex As String Dim intCounter As Integer Dim intEmailCount As Integer Dim intAnswer As Integer intCounter = 2 intEmailCount = 0 strSubject = "EOM Spread...

Problems Copy/Paste from Excel
About two weeks ago I installed Firefox as a web browser. Within about two hours of installing it, I could not copy tables in Excel and paste them into Publisher unless I hit the copy (Alt-C) about a dozen times. Finally, I'd be able to do it. I uninstalled Firefox within minutes, and installed Office a couple of times, but alas, my copy/paste function is still faulty in Publisher. As I said, eventually, it kicks in and I can paste, but I have to repeat copy/paste about a dozen times to get it to work. I've looked everywhere in the Firefox documentation to fix the registry, and ...

Problem with a CDaoRecordSet
Hello gruop. I'm novice in VC. I'm programming a aplication with MDI and I'm using a CDaoRecordset but I have two problem. 1. How can I connect the CDaoRecordset with my MySQL database? In the wizard I only can connect the CDaoRecordset with a database file (*.mdb) but ir doesn't give the option to use another type of database. 2. In the CDaoRecordwiew of CDaoRecordset, how can I insert a grid control? For me, is the same that the grid control are DBGrid, MsGrid, FlexGrid or another. Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance. ...

Finding a number and debug problem
I recorded a macro and fails. When I do a find or a search and replace, I notice that if it can't find the number it goes into debug. Is there away to search for a number in a column and select the row it is in so I can copy the record with out the debug running when it can't find a number? It's usually better to check to see if it's found in your code first. dim FoundCell as range dim myVal as long myval = 23 'or something with activesheet.range("a:a") Set FoundCell = .Find(What:=myVal, After:=.Cells(.cells.count), _ LookIn:=xlV...

problem reporting "return of capital"
I recently had a transaction in which a stock reported a "return of capital", that just reduced the book cost value of the stock. However, when I selected "return of capital" option, Money instead reported it like a dividend and put the amount into cash. How can I report this properly? I am using Money Delux 2005. So the Return of Capital you had actually returned nothing? Did it reinvest something so now you have more shares? "namsilat" <talismana@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:a2v943hr48el70tvu88dpjq58d1p3bl43q@4ax.com... >I recently had a tran...

CTreeCtrl problem #3
Can someone test the following statement in VC++ 6.0 please: HTREEITEM hParentItem = ctrlTree.GetParentItem(hHitItem); if hHitItem is null, does the statement return null or throw an exception? cheers ...

Pasting records from website to excel 2007 problem
I have several duplicate machines that were all running excel 2003 pro, when transfering data from a webiste I could move 1600 records from the website simply by high lighting and copying and then pasting in excel took about 7 seconds. I upgraded two of the machines to Office 2007 and the same procedure takes over an hour now. In trying to figure this out I tried on one of the machines that wasn't upgraded copying 3 records and it was instant on 2003 excel pro where on the 2007 machine the same data took 11 minutes. Is there a known issue with this? Thanks in advance for help. There ...

DataSource sp problem
I am troubleshooting a SQLDataSource tied to a stored procedure to return records in a GridView. The stored procedure is setup to return matches on either a SSN or a name. When I enter a name I get results, but when I enter a SSN it returns nothing. Below are the 2 parameters linked to the 2 TextBox controls. When I run the stored procedure from SSMS, and enter only the SSN I get results back fine. The stored proc requires a NULL in the name if the SSN is entered. Can anyone help on this? Thanks. David <asp:SqlDataSource ID="SqlPeopleSearch" runat="se...

GetBuffer Problem
Hi, I have an application that calls the CString's GetBuffer and ReleaseBuffer methods inside a recursive part of the software. Buffers are released after each recursion ends. The calls are made in pairs, but depending on how many recursive calls I make, I end up having a exception and can't allocate any more memory. Of course this only happens when I'm traversing a long tree of objects. What I want to know is that if there is a limit of number or size ( or both ) of buffers that can be allocated before CString starts to throw exceptions ? If yes, someone knows a workaround of this...

Junk E-Mail Folder Problems
Dear everybody; :0 I'm using exchange 2003 + IMF -> outlook 2003 I'm wondering if anyone have managed to "disable" contents in the junk email folder in individual user's mailbox from being downloaded to their personal folder's (.pst) junk email folder. Have tried the ffolder.exe tool, but these errors were observed. MAPI_E_LOGIN__FAILED, MAPI_NOT_INITIALISED Currently I'm using the "mail setup", "send/receive", to exclude the "junk email folder" in every send/receive... Any advice would be great... :0 nice day yah... ...

Problem with dates #2
Hi There, On my laptop when I enter a date in a cell (I am in UK so I have format day / month / year) as 1/12 it automatically changes it to 1/12/2005. But when I do the same on my desktop it changes it to 1/12/2006 - is there a setting that effects this as I can't see why it reacts differently. Ta Andi Hi Check your Window's system date (Control Panel>Date and Time, or in Excel, into any cell type =TODAy() - and check the returned date) -- Arvi Laanemets ( My real mail address: arvil<at>tarkon.ee ) "Andibevan" <Andibevan@notehere-hotmail.com> wr...

Printing Calendar Problems
I have always made small 12 page 4.5 “x 3” wallet-sized calendars in Publisher. Now with XP, when using the calendar wizard in Publisher, I can set the wallet-size up, but it won’t print properly. Usually in the past I would get 4 months per page only using 3 pieces of paper for the entire year of calendars. Now I am only able to print one small monthly calendar per page (12 pieces of paper) with each having the same month printed 4 times on each page. I have looked everywhere for help and cannot figure out why this is happening or how to change it. (Note: I have tried changing the print multi...

Cash Flow Problem
I have been a Money 2002 user since July 2005 and love the cash flow feature. Last week, the cash flow feature quit working. When I launch a cash flow review, nothing happens. Nothing bad happens that I know about. All the other features of Money 2002 work fine. Any ideas on what the problem is with the cash flow feature. -- dave ...

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE #3
I want to add a CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE at the end of everyone's email. I have Exchange server 2003. How do I accomplish this? ( I know everyone could add this notice but it would be much easier to edit and add the same notice for everyone). Is this possible? Fran Glasco You could script it: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317327 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317680 Or you could look at 3rd party apps. "FranG" <FranG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C9BF1FA0-90FD-4679-AD57-952A6EF80E5E@microsoft.co...