nothing!

vkdjvhdkjgdklgdkgckjgkcjn
0
hidayah
6/4/2010 3:47:35 PM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Excel 2007
I'm running into an issue with a range of cells in a spreadsheet where nothing shows up in the cell as I type. I can see the cursor moving to the right to show that I'm typing something, but the value that I'm typing doesn't actually appear in the cell until I hit <Enter>. I'm maintaining a large workbook with lots of formulas and named ranges. It was built by someone who no longer works here, so I'd rather not blow it away and start over. It appears it was built using Excel 2003. I'm now managing the file in Excel 2007. I've been adding records to t...

Nothing in my inbox
Hi - When outlook checks for email it appears to go through all the motions and little scrolling envelopes appear in the bottom right of the task bar suggesting something is coming through. However, nothing appears in the inbox, or anywhere else. I have checked all options and setting for all 3 of the email accounts I have and can't find a problem. I have just installed Norton Firewall 2005. It's "event" log suggest email is being received but does not manifest itself anywhere in outlook. I have reviewed all Norton settings but can find nothing odd. I use pop3 email ...

WMP 11 does nothing during attempted playback of file
When I try to play a file that my company provided for training, nothing happens in WMP. There are no errors. Play, stop and pause do nothing. The screen does not update. I can still close the application. I can play sample music, but none of these files. Is it possible that a CODEC was deleted or corrupted? How would I go about troubleshooting this issue? Thanks in adance, Allen "Allen Clark" <nospamacent1@erols.com.nospam> wrote in message news:60B7F29A-A4C9-47F0-B2B7-517C3F41FCDA@microsoft.com... > When I try to play a file that my company prov...

Mailbox Manager/Recipient policy does nothing
I have Exchange 2003 Std. I have defined a recipient policy that appplies to all exchange users and verified the list with "find now". It's just a test so I set up the policy to just process all mail messages in the inbox >10KB of any age and move them to the system cleanup folder. If I right-click on the server and "start mailbox management process" I get an e-mail from the system attendent which is a summary... 0 processed, 0 moved, 0 everything. What could I be missing? ...

Login does nothing at all ?
Hello people, I have a user that launches IE and goes to the correct URL to sign in into CRM 4.0, just like all my other users do. He uses his correct credentials, tries to logon and then nothing happens. That is, he gets the request to log in again. No error message, nothing. Just the screen to sign in again like he just started. This is not a problem with the user itself, but rather with the PC - other users have the same problem on that PC and the application runs fine on other PC's. I know there is something that *does* work, since when I use the wrong credentials, I get an er...

nothing
hi ! ...

When Nothing is Entered
I written a gradebook type of sheet. However, it's calculating cells with no data as zero (0) and I want th formula to avoid calculating a cell unless it has data. Example (for G5) =IF(G4=0,4,IF(G4=1,2,IF(G4>1,0))) I want it where only G4 is calculated when it has a value entered. Thanks -- WannaKook ----------------------------------------------------------------------- WannaKooky's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1593 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27414 WannaKooky Wrote: > I written a gradeboo...

type, but nothing appears and other wierdness
I've noticed a few wierd things. Sometimes in Excel, I try to type in some values, but nothing happens. Some keystrokes work, others do not. Then in Powerpoint, the keyboard on one document is French, even though it's selected as US. Other times, everything in Office is exceedingly slow. Restarting will get rid of the problems but temporarily. Should I trash the preferences? If so, how do I do this? Or should I remove Office and reinstall? Or is there something else I can try? I've got Office 2004 on a Powerbook G4. Thanks for any advice Carl That does sound like a lot of wei...

Nothing happens when I click on "enter"???
I just installed Excel 2003 and can't even get through the learning page!!! After right clicking on "Sheet One", I'm instructed to rename, type in "Practice" then click on "enter". Well, nothing happens when I click "enter"!!! I also seem to getting a "pop-up blocked" notification for some reason when I'm on the walkthrough page. what happens if you press the enter key "Clicking "enter" does nothing !!!" wrote: > I just installed Excel 2003 and can't even get through the learning page!!! > Afte...

Archive runs but does nothing
Archive runs but does nothing. Archive folders are created but nothing is populated. My mailbox items stay exactly as they were. I have changed the name of the archive file, I have tried to archive one e-mail - nothing works. Any suggestions? AutoArchive works off the modified date on the items rather than the received or sent date. That's the most likely reason why things aren't getting moved yet. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions an...

setting variables to nothing
People, I have a piece of code (please see below) and after I assign the value, which I look up in a recordset, to a variable I close the recordset and set both the object variables to equal nothing. Dim intAutth As Integer sql = "SELECT Authority " & _ "FROM tblUsers " & _ "WHERE Login =" & Environ("UserName") Set db = CurrentDb Set rs = db.OpenRecordset(sql, dbOpenDynaset, dbSeeChanges) intauth = rs!Authority rs.Close Set rs = Nothing Set db = Nothing My question is this: Is it ...

Thanks for nothing
About a month ago I posted a simple query here. The transaction data from my PNC account was being cut off in the new version of Money. Could something be done. The replies were derision from troll Chris Cowels and half assed semi workarounds from the so called MVPs. It took me 2 minutes to open the OFX file and find that the useful data describing the transaction was right there in a Memo field. For reasons passing understanding this field is inaccessible in Money and thus my transactions are doomed to the obscurity of the first 20 gibberish digits. Even a crappy Java program li...

nothing!
vkdjvhdkjgdklgdkgckjgkcjn ...

Nothing in Inbox
Using Outlook 2007 and latest Windows Live Mail. When I setup my to Hotmail accounts in Windows Live Mail (using latest 32bit XP with all updates and my Office has all updates) I see all my email as I do when I use webmail. But when I use Outlook nothing shows up in my Inbox for both Hotmail accounts. The outbox of each work fine (SMTP). I just set up the Hotmail account as a POP and its working fine: 995 as port for incoming with SSL 587 as port for outgoing with "encrypted connection" not SSL but set to Auto. So does HTTP mail not work with Outlook like it does with Windows...

Nothing updates except Firefox.
I got a pretty big problem here, or I think it's big because I can't find a solution to it what so ever. So here's what's going on, I'll just mention my issues, if you need to know what happened that triggered this I'll explain the whole virus problem. So as of now, nothing on my computer that I'm aware of can connect to the internet/or update except Firefox. All my AV programs fail to connect and give me error codes, I'll post each individual code at the end of this. Microsoft update gets an error. Safari and IE won't connect to internet. iTunes...

it shows nothing!
i set LB_HASSTRING !The listbox show nothing! Perhaps you could provide a few more details. What you've provided thus far means pretty much nothing. A code snippet would be nice! "land" <lfang@altigen.com.cn> wrote in message news:%23%23QoniQoEHA.3392@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > i set LB_HASSTRING !The listbox show nothing! > > Does the listbox have a nonzero size? Make sure you have a listbox that actually has a pulldown area. Or use my self-sizing CListBox control on my MVP Tips site. It isn't a big leap to make it owner-draw, and I have instances of o...

Changing space before and after paragraphs does nothing
I am using PP 2003. I am trying to format text in a text box within an existing presentation. I set the line spacing for the whole text box, and that works fine. However, changing the line spacing before and after parapraphs does absolutely nothing. I have checked to make sure that I have put hard returns in to separate paragraphs, not soft returns. This problem does not happen if I create a new presentation from scratch. However, I cannot afford to start from scratch, as I am editing a very long, existing presentation, and it would take me forever to start all over again. Something i...

nothing
Hi,i need to buy a computer,can you give me some good advices? ...

May be nothing or
Using XP fully patched and Avast protection. I notice that if I have no applications running and then sign out of XP that a few groups are sent over my modem. I do not know if that is normal but can think of no reason for it. My question is: Is that normal for XP? shakey wrote: > Using XP fully patched and Avast protection. > I notice that if I have no applications running and then sign out > of XP that a few groups are sent over my modem. I do not know if > that is normal but can think of no reason for it. > My question is: Is that normal for XP? Perhaps if...

Nothing in Office will open
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello, <br><br>We have 2 MacBook Pros in our household with mine purchased this summer (mine is 10.5.8). I successfully installed (and used in the past) Office for Mac 2008 on my laptop. The software was purchased and is installed/used on the 1st MacBook. (We were told at Apple that we can share the software.) <br> Anyway, suddenly neither of us can open anything in Office on our individual laptops. I cannot open documents or any Office application. When I try from my Office folder on the bottom ri...

Nothing happens when i click on link
I am running outlook 2000 v9, and when i get an e-mail with a web page link, i click and nothing happens. Any idea how i can get it to open when i click on it? Thanks! ...

Nothing is compiled.
Hello, For VC 6.0, and first testing and compiling a project, I did : file -> new -> win32 Application, and choose "A typical Hello application". Compile was fine. Then I put a button on "IDD_ABOUTBOX", with name : Button1. I did : view -> class wizard, the I got the message : the class wizard database not exist - I have pressed yes. Then press OK, when selecting source files (with no file name). Then I got the message : IDD_ABOUTBOX is a new resource ... -> I have selected "Create a new class", and press OK, choose a name for my class and close the M...

if condition, do something, do nothing
I am tracking a value that will vary by day. I want to record and save the date on which the max occurred. Example: If maximum, then record date, if not maximum leave previous date. Can I create an If statement that does nothing to the cell if the result is false? =IF(A1=MAX(A1:A100),TODAY(),"") but this will update tomorrow with the new date, so you will need to do a copy and pasteValue. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "rtbrd" <rtbrd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B83671D-1AED-428B-93B0-AE45F5709E2B...

Outlook client goes to white screen of nothing
I have 66 Outlook client users, crm v3c running on sql 2005. My laptop client users are the only users having this issue. They launch Outlook in the morning, are online with CRM and say work in Outlook only for 30 minutes not accessing CRM. When they finally do try to access CRM, clicking on any of the folders under sales, service or marketing, does nothing. There is no web address that appears in the bottom left hand side of the client showing that it is connecting with the crm server. I have found no way to fix this "hang up" short of a reboot. And typically when the r...

nothing much
hi i hope this works well LOVE YA MEGAN ...