Need to keep reattaching tables

I migrated a FE-BE database to Access 2007.  Now, everytime the computer is
shut off and turned back on, we have to keep reattaching the tables through
the linked table manager.  This is annoying.  How can I insure that the link
stays each time?

Thank you for your help.
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Importing spreadsheet to a table from a button?
We recieve information weekly and sometimes more frequent then that. I have a access database set up with a table, queries and reports. What I would like to do is instead of having to manually go in and import the table to make it more user friendly to the folks that don't know how to use access that well. I figure this will have to be done through code to call the worksheets, but I would like to create a button on a form that when selected it will automatically import the spreadsheet directly to the table. If it has to call the wizard that still would not be as bad and navigating throug...

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Excel need help

Need Help Linking Sheets

Table Columns/Expanding Cell Width
I was creating my first table in Word 2007. I used Insert->Tables- >Tables. When I typed in text, the column kept expanding and the text did not wrap until it hit the end of the line and the adjacent cells were compacted to their margins. Then I did Table Tools->Auto Fit->Fixed Column Width and the column width stayed the same and wrapped. So now I create a new file and the do a table. Now the column width stayed the same. Not that I would want the initial behavior of columns expanding---why does it no longer appear? ...

Importing Access 97 table into Access 2000
I'm trying to convert an Access 97 database to Access 2000 using the create an empty 2000 database and import from the 97 database. I have a copy of the 97 database on my machine and no one else has access to my machine much less the database. When I try to import the table from the Access 97 database, it runs for a while and then dies with: The Microsoft Jet database stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time. I told Access to import the table definitions, the data, and the relationships. Does anyone have any idea wha...

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

How do I remove Outlook and keep the rest of Office in place???
I have Outlook and Outlook Express both on my computer but Outlook wants to take over for Outlook Express. I don't have a need for Outlook at all. Can I remove Outlook and keep the rest of office in tact and in place? reddman@windstream.net Yes, modify your Office installation to remove OL "Reddman" <Reddman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAB9429D-B0D2-41C4-A0FC-737E3D0CD29F@microsoft.com... > I have Outlook and Outlook Express both on my computer but Outlook wants to > take over for Outlook Express. I don't have a need for Outlook at all. C...

Help needed

Need help on this....thanks

How to emulate Footer with table
I'm using a third party software (Oracle's BI Publisher) that allows me to consume XML and generate forms using designed Templates in Word. It can make use of the native header/footer in Word to handle pagination nicely however some of the functions I need to use cannot be used within a Word footer. Is there a way to duplicate the properties of a footer on a table? For example, the table would need to anchor to the bottom of the page, not move with the text above and print on every sheet. My document currently consists of 2 seperate tables... the body content and the...

need help badly

I need Help

Ones in pivot table
Hello, I import my pivot table data from an external data source (MS Access query) and it displays like this: http://www.geocities.com/blinton25/Count.jpg instead of showing values. If I double click on any of "2's", a new worksheet is generated showing me the actual values. How do I make the values show like this: http://www.geocities.com/blinton25/Count2.jpg Brenda, Post a small table of your data: you probably need to change what data you are using in the pibot table, and change from count to sum for the fields. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Brenda Love" &...

help with a table
now that I set up a table through importing the data. I realized that I had some other data being emailed to me. how do i import it in that same table? On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:39:05 -0700, Maggie <schmidt.margaret@gmail.com> wrote: >now that I set up a table through importing the data. I realized that >I had some other data being emailed to me. how do i import it in that >same table? Use File... Get External Data... Link to link to a textfile containing the information from the EMail, and run an Append query to append it into your stored table. John W. Vinso...

Need Help Despertly!

Plug in needed

Component Transaction Entry SQL Table, Mfg
I am writing a crystal report to show all the scrap transactions, I am looking for the table that has the Document Number, Date, etc, as well as the Note Index (next to the Pick Document Number. Can anyone tell me the SQL Table that is the Component Transaction Entry Header and if the 'Note' is stored in the Sy03900 table like the other Dynamics Notes, or if Mfg has its own note table? thanks! -- Doug Manufacturing does not have its own note table......not certain best table for scrap transactions..... "Doug" wrote: > I am writing a crystal report to show all t...

Filter Table in Subform Control according to TextBox control value
Hi all, I have put Subform control on a Form1 and in Source Object of that Subform I selected Table1 from drop down list. I also got Text box control on Form1. In the first column of the Table1 which appearing in Subform I got Ticket No. What I need that when i type that Ticket No in Text box control the Table1 in Subform should get filter on that Ticket No row. Please can any friend can help More information about the tables would help. I will use tblMain as the name of the Record Source for Form1. Are tblMain and Table1 related? If so, on what field? Typically you would set t...

How do I keep the active file open after saving copy, please?
I am using Excel 97 with OS WINNT. I have recorded a macro which copies the first sheet called "Daily from my source workbook to a new workbook, names this new workbook "PO Commencements (Today's date)".xls, and closes the new workbook. It i also closing the source workbook. I would like to keep the source workbook open after the copyin process. Alternatively, automatically reopen the source workbook a there is another step to be undertaken before I finish with the boo for the day. If I perform these steps manually, only the destinatio workbook closes and I can continue w...