Need help with forms!!!

I am creating a database to track invoices recieved and apply them to
specific assets. My question is on my invoice input page I have a check box
to split the invoice between two or more assests. How can I bring up a pop
up window asking which assests to apply the split invoice to ? Also create
the according records for each assest that the invoice was split for. Could
someone give me some idea as how to do this? My Access skills are a little
rusty. I'm using Access 2007.

Thank you,
Mark

0
Mark
4/3/2007 3:49:17 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

Excel need help

New Address type picklist value not appearing in picklist on forms
Hi, I've customized my Customer Address form to add a new AddressType value of "Registered Office"; value is 6 and I can see it when I go into the form customization editor. However, when I try to add a new address to, say, a Contact, this new address type value isn't shown. Ditto if I attempt to edit an existing address. What am I doing wrong? Thanks. -- Michael Mayne Did you publish the forms and then issue an IISRESET? Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:21:04 -0800, ...

Form view
I have created a form in access. Whenever it is open, it opens in a maximied view (fill screen), how can I set it up so that it opens in a minimised view If you actually mean minimized, then set the Window Mode arguement of the OpenForm method to acIcon. If, on the other hand, you want it smaller than fully maximized, in desing view, set the size of the form, then save it. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "nir020" wrote: > I have created a form in access. Whenever it is open, it opens in a maximied > view (fill screen), how can I set it up so that it opens in a mi...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Macro help needed........

Popup Form with Combo Box
I have a popup form with a combobox to select a field from a query to generate a report. The combobox however needs to pull from mnemonic2 and mnemonic3 fields in table PDM. I cannot make an appended filed in the table as it is on a server and is unchangable. 1. Can I make an appended field in the query for the 2 fields to which I can attach the form to open when the report starts? I have tried to combine the fields and that just merges the 2 different mnemonics for the item. I just want to search both columns for the mnemonic enetered by the user. 2. Can the combo box search both fields wit...

Need to test a mobo

Display Multiple User Forms
Is there a way to display two userforms simulataneously. I have an application with about 10 data entry forms. I want to creat a navigation form that would always be open that would allow the use to jump from one form to another. How can I do this? Thanks for any help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you have Excel2000 or later, just create modeless forms (ShowModal property = False) -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Ripan >" <<Ripan.103gp7@exce...

Help needed

Help with formula 12-17-09

Need help on this....thanks

Help with Error
I got this error recently, and just want to make sure I'm reading it right. Logon Failure on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (EXCHANGE)" - Windows 2000 account PARADIGM\user1; mailbox /o=Paradigm/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=user2. Error: -2147221231 Does this mean the user1 tried to access the user2 mailbox and failed? Thanks in advance hello albert, well, this looks familiar to: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260782 and http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;309113 regards, Alex "AlbertP&quo...

need help badly

I need Help

Error accessing control when form not open
On a form when trying to get a value from a field it displays Run-time error 2450 when the form is not open. In this case instead of displaying the error how can I get a value from a control on a different form? You can only get a value from an open form that is displaying that value. Just refer to the control on the open form: [Forms]![OtherForm]![Text1] Use DLookup to get a value from an underlying table. The form does not need to be open. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Robin9876" <robin9876@hotmail....

Help, MVP!
Milly, Sue, Vince.. Can you help 'fix' this- I have still not found the cure, thank you! Outlook 2000 (Internet Only) is set to check for mail ever five minutes. However, when it does so, Outlook now insists on displaying the dialog box stating that the "Requested tasks were completed successfully." The dialog box has a "Hide this message" box which is checked, and the push pin is not 'set'. I must have messed up a setting when I reset my toolbars... (issue resolved - I accidentally pinned the toolbar to the desktop, went nuts till I figure out a doub...

help with a table
now that I set up a table through importing the data. I realized that I had some other data being emailed to me. how do i import it in that same table? On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:39:05 -0700, Maggie <schmidt.margaret@gmail.com> wrote: >now that I set up a table through importing the data. I realized that >I had some other data being emailed to me. how do i import it in that >same table? Use File... Get External Data... Link to link to a textfile containing the information from the EMail, and run an Append query to append it into your stored table. John W. Vinso...

Need Help Despertly!

Plug in needed