Multi Column Report Help

Hi All,

I am entering timecards into a database.  On the timecard I have Truck_Num,
Material, Loads (simplified)
I have a query that gives me the data I want on the report.

This is what the query looks like

101    A    10
101    B    5
101    C    7
102    A    5
102    C    5   etc.

Is there a way to make my report look like the following:

Truck      A    B    C    Total
101        10    5     7    22
102         0     5     5    10
Total      10    10  12   32

After typing this out, I realized that maybe excel would be better for this.

What do you think?
Chad

0
Chad
2/23/2010 5:32:43 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

you can do this in access.  you want to create a CrossTab Query.

Truck_Num will be a Row Heading.
Material will be a Column Heading
Loads will be a Value (and you also want the "Total" on this set to
Sum)

0
ghetto_banjo
2/23/2010 6:06:17 PM
Access is the best choice. What you need is a crosstab query. The Crosstab
query wizard will help you create one. It may take a couple of tries to get
it right. Don't worry about the totals at the bottom. You can make them
happen in the report.

However making a report out of a crosstab query can be a problem. Reports
expect a certain field name. If you create a report with fields A, B, C, and
D and there isn't any data for C, the crosstab won't normally create a C.
That will cause an error in the report.

On the flip side if the crosstab comes up with a field E and the report
doesn't have a text box for it, that data won't be shown.

The solution is Field Headings in the crosstab query. Check it out in Help.
After you manually populate the field heading with all expected inputs, then
create a report based on that crosstab query.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

"Chad Cameron" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am entering timecards into a database.  On the timecard I have Truck_Num,
> Material, Loads (simplified)
> I have a query that gives me the data I want on the report.
>
> This is what the query looks like
>
> 101    A    10
> 101    B    5
> 101    C    7
> 102    A    5
> 102    C    5   etc.
>
> Is there a way to make my report look like the following:
>
> Truck      A    B    C    Total
> 101        10    5     7    22
> 102         0     5     5    10
> Total      10    10  12   32
>
> After typing this out, I realized that maybe excel would be better for this.
>
> What do you think?
> Chad
>

> .

Chad:

Base the report on a crosstab query:

TRANSFORM NZ(SUM(Trucks.Loads),0) AS SumOfLoads
SELECT Truck_Num, SUM(Loads) AS Total
FROM Trucks
GROUP BY Trucks.Truck_Num
PIVOT Trucks.Material IN ("A", "B", "C");

In the report footer sum the values of the columns in unbound controls with
ControlSource properties of:

=Sum([A])
=Sum([B])
=Sum([C])
=Sum ([Total])

You can of course layout the columns in the report so that the Total column
appears on the right rather than as the second column as returned by the
query.

Ken Sheridan
Stafford, England

Chad Cameron wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I am entering timecards into a database.  On the timecard I have Truck_Num,
>Material, Loads (simplified)
>I have a query that gives me the data I want on the report.
>
>This is what the query looks like
>
>101    A    10
>101    B    5
>101    C    7
>102    A    5
>102    C    5   etc.
>
>Is there a way to make my report look like the following:
>
>Truck      A    B    C    Total
>101        10    5     7    22
>102         0     5     5    10
>Total      10    10  12   32
>
>After typing this out, I realized that maybe excel would be better for this.
>
>What do you think?
>Chad

KenSheridan
2/23/2010 6:26:33 PM
"Chad Cameron" <chadNOT483@hotmail.com remove NOT> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I am entering timecards into a database.  On the timecard I have
> Truck_Num, Material, Loads (simplified)
> I have a query that gives me the data I want on the report.
>
> This is what the query looks like
>
> 101    A    10
> 101    B    5
> 101    C    7
> 102    A    5
> 102    C    5   etc.
>
> Is there a way to make my report look like the following:
>
> Truck      A    B    C    Total
> 101        10    5     7    22
> 102         0     5     5    10
> Total      10    10  12   32
>
> After typing this out, I realized that maybe excel would be better for
> this.
>
> What do you think?
> Chad

0
michaelmurphy1961
2/23/2010 6:52:33 PM
OK, it is a bit trickier than I expected.  I left out a bunch of fields in
the OP but it appears I need to show them to make my code merge.

Our database is based off of stored procedures, so Ken, it looks like I will
have to go your route,.I am still a novice at SQL.  Here is the code I
started with.

ALTER PROCEDURE [MOUNTPOLLEY\ccameron].Truck_Recon

(@FromDate datetime,

@ToDate datetime,

@cShift nvarchar(1))

AS SELECT      dbo.TimeCardData.Date, dbo.Shift.Shift, dbo.Crew.Crew,
dbo.Equipment.EquipmentNum AS Truck, Equipment_1.EquipmentNum AS Loader,

                        dbo.WorkLocation.WorkLocation AS Pit,
WorkLocation_1.WorkLocation AS DumpLoc, dbo.MaterialType.MaterialType,
dbo.TimeCardData.Loads

FROM          dbo.Crew INNER JOIN

                        dbo.TimeCardData ON dbo.Crew.CrewID =
dbo.TimeCardData.CrewID INNER JOIN

                        dbo.Shift ON dbo.TimeCardData.ShiftID =
dbo.Shift.ShiftID INNER JOIN

                        dbo.WorkLocation ON dbo.TimeCardData.Pit_SP_AreaID =
dbo.WorkLocation.WorkLocationID INNER JOIN

                        dbo.WorkLocation WorkLocation_1 ON
dbo.TimeCardData.DumpingLocationID = WorkLocation_1.WorkLocationID INNER
JOIN

                        dbo.Equipment ON dbo.TimeCardData.EquipmentID =
dbo.Equipment.EquipmentID INNER JOIN

                        dbo.Equipment Equipment_1 ON
dbo.TimeCardData.LoadedBy = Equipment_1.EquipmentID INNER JOIN

                        dbo.MaterialType ON dbo.TimeCardData.MaterialTypeID
= dbo.MaterialType.MaterialTypeID INNER JOIN

                        dbo.MaterialType MaterialType_1 ON
dbo.TimeCardData.MaterialTypeID = MaterialType_1.MaterialTypeID

WHERE      (dbo.TimeCardData.Date BETWEEN @FromDate AND @ToDate) AND
(dbo.Equipment.EquipmentNum BETWEEN 6500 AND 6599) AND

                        (dbo.TimeCardData.Loads > 0) AND (dbo.Shift.Shift =
@cShift)

ORDER BY dbo.Crew.Crew, dbo.Equipment.EquipmentNum

I tried to just sub in my code into your snippet, but it failed.  It didn't
like the transform or the pivot.  Also, I am using 2007 if it helps

Thanks
Chad

"KenSheridan via AccessMonster.com" <u51882@uwe> wrote in message
> Chad:
>
> Base the report on a crosstab query:
>
> TRANSFORM NZ(SUM(Trucks.Loads),0) AS SumOfLoads
> SELECT Truck_Num, SUM(Loads) AS Total
> FROM Trucks
> GROUP BY Trucks.Truck_Num
> PIVOT Trucks.Material IN ("A", "B", "C");
>
> In the report footer sum the values of the columns in unbound controls
> with
> ControlSource properties of:
>
> =Sum([A])
> =Sum([B])
> =Sum([C])
> =Sum ([Total])
>
> You can of course layout the columns in the report so that the Total
> column
> appears on the right rather than as the second column as returned by the
> query.
>
> Ken Sheridan
> Stafford, England
>
> Chad Cameron wrote:
>>Hi All,
>>
>>I am entering timecards into a database.  On the timecard I have
>>Truck_Num,
>>Material, Loads (simplified)
>>I have a query that gives me the data I want on the report.
>>
>>This is what the query looks like
>>
>>101    A    10
>>101    B    5
>>101    C    7
>>102    A    5
>>102    C    5   etc.
>>
>>Is there a way to make my report look like the following:
>>
>>Truck      A    B    C    Total
>>101        10    5     7    22
>>102         0     5     5    10
>>Total      10    10  12   32
>>
>>After typing this out, I realized that maybe excel would be better for
>>this.
>>
>>What do you think?
>>Chad

Chad
2/23/2010 7:56:17 PM
Chad:

Whether you'll be able to create a crosstab query with the multitude of
tables you are drawing on I wouldn't like to say.  The best I can probably do
is explain the steps involved in doing it by starting with a conventional
aggregating query:

1.  Create a query which joins all the relevant tables and returns the
desired columns, with the loads and material as a single column.

2.  GROUP the query BY all columns bar loads and SUM the loads column.  This
should, if I've understood things correctly, give you the sort of result you
posted with multiple rows per truck.

3.  Include a SUM of loads in a TRANSFORM clause at the start of the query,
but leave it also in the SELECT clause to give the overall total of loads per
group.

4.  Take the material column out of the SELECT clause and the GROUP BY clause
and include it in a PIVOT clause at the end of the query, adding the IN
(<value list>) clause with all possible material values in the order you want
them returned.

You should end up with one row per distinct value of all the columns in the
GROUP BY clause, which, having taken material out of this, should now be a
reduced number of rows; column headings for each material; and at the
intersections the loads values; plus the column of the aggregated loads
values per group.

Theoretically such a query this should return a result set in the layout you
want, but I'd hesitate to put money on it at this distance.  And as to
whether you could do so by means of a stored procedure I'd be even less
confidant.  All you can do is suck it and see.

Ken Sheridan
Stafford, England

Chad Cameron wrote:
>OK, it is a bit trickier than I expected.  I left out a bunch of fields in
>the OP but it appears I need to show them to make my code merge.
>
>Our database is based off of stored procedures, so Ken, it looks like I will
>have to go your route,.I am still a novice at SQL.  Here is the code I
>started with.
>
>ALTER PROCEDURE [MOUNTPOLLEY\ccameron].Truck_Recon
>
>(@FromDate datetime,
>
>@ToDate datetime,
>
>@cShift nvarchar(1))
>
>AS SELECT      dbo.TimeCardData.Date, dbo.Shift.Shift, dbo.Crew.Crew,
>dbo.Equipment.EquipmentNum AS Truck, Equipment_1.EquipmentNum AS Loader,
>
>                        dbo.WorkLocation.WorkLocation AS Pit,
>WorkLocation_1.WorkLocation AS DumpLoc, dbo.MaterialType.MaterialType,
>dbo.TimeCardData.Loads
>
>FROM          dbo.Crew INNER JOIN
>
>                        dbo.TimeCardData ON dbo.Crew.CrewID =
>dbo.TimeCardData.CrewID INNER JOIN
>
>                        dbo.Shift ON dbo.TimeCardData.ShiftID =
>dbo.Shift.ShiftID INNER JOIN
>
>                        dbo.WorkLocation ON dbo.TimeCardData.Pit_SP_AreaID =
>dbo.WorkLocation.WorkLocationID INNER JOIN
>
>                        dbo.WorkLocation WorkLocation_1 ON
>dbo.TimeCardData.DumpingLocationID = WorkLocation_1.WorkLocationID INNER
>JOIN
>
>                        dbo.Equipment ON dbo.TimeCardData.EquipmentID =
>dbo.Equipment.EquipmentID INNER JOIN
>
>                        dbo.Equipment Equipment_1 ON
>dbo.TimeCardData.LoadedBy = Equipment_1.EquipmentID INNER JOIN
>
>                        dbo.MaterialType ON dbo.TimeCardData.MaterialTypeID
>= dbo.MaterialType.MaterialTypeID INNER JOIN
>
>                        dbo.MaterialType MaterialType_1 ON
>dbo.TimeCardData.MaterialTypeID = MaterialType_1.MaterialTypeID
>
>WHERE      (dbo.TimeCardData.Date BETWEEN @FromDate AND @ToDate) AND
>(dbo.Equipment.EquipmentNum BETWEEN 6500 AND 6599) AND
>
>                        (dbo.TimeCardData.Loads > 0) AND (dbo.Shift.Shift =
>@cShift)
>
>ORDER BY dbo.Crew.Crew, dbo.Equipment.EquipmentNum
>
>I tried to just sub in my code into your snippet, but it failed.  It didn't
>like the transform or the pivot.  Also, I am using 2007 if it helps
>
>Thanks
>Chad
>
>> Chad:
>>
>[quoted text clipped - 50 lines]
>>>What do you think?
>>>Chad

KenSheridan
2/23/2010 9:39:29 PM
"ghetto_banjo" <adam.vogg@gmail.com> wrote in message

> you can do this in access.  you want to create a CrossTab Query.
>
> Truck_Num will be a Row Heading.
> Material will be a Column Heading
> Loads will be a Value (and you also want the "Total" on this set to
> Sum)

0
De

Z Report Customer Count vs Hourly Sales
My Z report shows customer count of 380 and hourly sales total of 384. Why the difference? This happens all the time. Thanks Your glass is: Half-Empty : Do folks at register forget to ask "Is there anything else I can help you with?" Half-Full: Your impulse items at POS are working -- better late than never! sammy wrote: > My Z report shows customer count of 380 and hourly sales total of > 384. Why the difference? This happens all the time. > Thanks -- ______________________________________________________ Larry Leveen OlyBikes Locally-Owned B...

Help: Formula put into entire row creates large file size
Hi, I have a spreadsheet where I would like one column to be the concatenation of two other columns. For example, in column C I would have =A1&B1. This excel file will be given to people and they will fill in values into columns A and B. The trick is, I don't know how many rows there will be, so I don't know how many rows in column C should have this formula. If I paste this formula into the entire column C, the excel file blows up to 3 megabytes. (It's only 15KB without this column). Are there ways for me to accomplish this more efficiently? Thanks for any help Are y...

plz help me .......[plz].....[i need a help [ :( ] ]
hi , every body; i want to write an easy program; if u have time plz write that code for me i want to write a program that it gets a number from user then save it in filestream i mean to see tahat number ever time that i want at that file i need a help On Mar 7, 6:04=A0pm, sahel <nam.nam.baro...@gmail.com> wrote: > hi , every body; > i want to write an easy program; > if u have time plz write that code for me > i want to write a program that it gets a number from user then save it > in filestream > i mean to see tahat number ever time that i want at that f...

Printing one pg item (visio), only prints 2nd 1/2 of page. Help?
I have a one page flowchart in Visio 2003. It fits an 8 1/2 x 11 page on print preview screen. When printed, only get 2nd half of the flowchart on the page, as though it only started printing from that point. All settings seem normal, am able to print normally in Word. Opened other visio flowcharts that had printed normally 30 minutes ago, and now only getting 2nd half of page. There were some printing issus with Visio 2003. Have applied the latest patch to Visio 2003 and are you using the latest printer drivers? John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3...

Importing column in comma saparated values.
Hi, This is my first post here..:) I have some values in a column in excel and I want to have them i comma saparated values. The Outout can be in any type of file as lon as I can copy it..I am sure, the experts here can solve this and hel me a great deal...Please help... Thanks in advance. -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You could File/Save As then select .CSV ??? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ If it's just one column (out of many used columns), then I'd just copy and paste into NotePad and save from there. But I'm not quite sure how y...

Mid Month Report
I am trying to produce my financial statements mid-month to allow myself to have a head start on how my company is performing up to that point in the month. As we are a little behind on our books sometimes, I usually want to review data up to the 15th of the month, but I wont have a chance to review the data until approx the 20th. Is there a way to specify the exact date you want to review data for in FRx? Or at least a way for me to review the data desired as per the situation described? Thanks Adam In the column layout you can enter date ranges on your financial co...

help
I have some texts files, which i want to read in each line, and then write back each line to a new text file. So for example, I want to read in the 2 lines below: "C:\Data\=D3=EA=D2=B9=D0=C7=BF=D5",6,10,3,3,8 "",0,0,0,318.592,83.04552 I store each line of data in the following vector: std::vector<CString> FileData; So FileData[0] =3D ""C:\Data\=D3=EA=D2=B9=D0=C7=BF=D5",6,10,3,3,8" FileData[1] =3D """,0,0,0,318.592,83.04552" (the data is in the vector correctly) Then I go to write the data to a new text file... FILE ...

Toggle Button Help 2
How do I configure a toggle button to toggle a cell between 2 differen colors (in this case from blue to white and back)? I only have half o the formula but don't know how to assign the other half of the toggl to change the cell back to white. Here's my formula: Private Sub ToggleButton1_Click() Range("D20").Select With Selection.Interior .ColorIndex = 8 .Pattern = xlSolid End With End Sub How do I add the rest? Thanks.. -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Josiah, Answer Toggle question #2, you can assign the function: Private Sub ToggleButton1_Click() I...

Please Help Me
Please help me im bearly making it ive got so many bills ive tryed providing for my famlie but im bearly making it please send me $5.00 or more to help out im just asking for your help if you dont have it ill just keep trying click below on the link to send me $5.00 or more please help me God bless you all https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=joesluss%40adelphia.net&item_name=five+dollars&item_number=5&amount=5.00&no_note=1&currency_code=USD ...

Links in Excel 2000...need help
Hi, Would you happen to know how to switch the setting in excel so that when I doubleclick on a cell with a link to another tab (worksheet), it will take me to that tab and specifically the cell referenced? Thx, Maybe you can use a worksheet formula. David McRitchie has posted these formulas that he uses. =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",C5),C5) =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",sheetone!C5),sheetone!C5) =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'sheet two'!C5),'sheet two'!C5) === but you meant like what hap...

Page Orientation for multipage report
I am working on an application in where i have a 2-page report that requires the front page to be landscape and the back page to be portrait. Is there anyway to perform this task? I want to be able to print it two sided. I may be able to try a solution that will allow me to create the back page in landscape provided that When i print it it appears to be Portrait. The back page contains many label and one section with text boxes populated by remarks entries. If there is a way to rotate the dynamic portion of the report, I think I can rotate the labels and try that. Or is there a wa...

How can i stop same data being repeated in a column
I have a list of contract numbers relating to application numbers or payments. they are in the format nnnnnnan or nnnnnnpn. The columns are fixed to this format only. If they are entered with the a or p in the wrong place or if they have been left out completely an error message will appear to alert the user. I want to know how to alert the user if they enter an application or a payment number that has already been entered. ie if they enter 022079a4 but that same application has been entered else where in the column. Hope you can help Ru Hello See Chip Pearson's http://www.cpearson....

help with 2 xl sheets...
I need help with 2 worksheets. first sheet is a time schedule sheet. I need to count the total number of shifts entered in a week The sheet is set up so columns are days of weeks, each person has 2 rows, top row is the start time bottom row is end time, time is entered is in 24Hr format and shifts start at various times of days. Second I have a row of numbers 1 to 20 that is averaged in row 21 in column A. Row 1 has the most current figure, row 20 is oldest, Can I set it up so I can enter the most current number in row 1 column A and all the existing figures automatically bump down 1 row? ...

Help
I am trying to configure Outlook 2003 for multiple email accounts. I have so far set up 4 different profiles to go with the 4 different accounts that I would like to check with outlook. On startup of Outlook 2003 I have an option of which account to check and once I select the account, it opens right up and everything is working fine except that I would now like to use a password log on so that each ac count can have some privacy. 2 are mine and I have one for my wife. I would like it to request a password before it opens her account etc. any assistance would be greatly appreciat...

Help on XML Explicit
Hello, I am starting to work with XML Explicit. I am having problems with the tags and the level they generate in. Can anyone please help me, for I have looked aroung and it seems that I am doing everything fine!!! I am attaching below an example of the query and the XML it generates. =========================== Declare @IdCat int set @IdCat = 62 SELECT 1 AS TAG, NULL AS PARENT, '' AS [p!1], NULL AS [pc!2], NULL AS [pc!2!npc!xml], NULL AS [pc!2!idp!xml], NULL AS [pc!2!nc!xml], NULL AS [pc!2!m!xml], NULL AS [e!3!xml], NULL AS [e!3!ce!xml], NULL AS [e!3!de!xml], NULL AS [e!3!fe...

CHM Help using MFC and VC6
I'm not certain I'm in the right place, so please direct me if there is another forum where this question would be more appropriate. Two questions: 1) Migrating an existing application from using WinHelp to using HTML Help. 2) Building a new application to use HTML Help, using VS6 and MFC. Everything I've found in the MSDN so far is suggesting that building an application in VS6 to use HTML Help is a brutal and bloody process. The preferred approach seems to be use VS.Net. This doesn't make sense, since HTML Help existed long before VS.Net. I can't imagine ...

Is anyone on here with DVS Reporter???
Hi, I work at this german firm now and they use the DVS Reporter as a add-in in Excel. I have never used this before in the US. Do you kno whether there is some kind of support forum for it? Thanks, Mari -- marias ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mariasa's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3172 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=51680 ...

Help, please
Can anyone tell me if a file that was accidentally saved over is recoverable in Office XP? One of my users "Saved As" then clicked on a wrong filename in the dialogue box and saved over an important file. Thanks so much in advance. Scott AFAIK not unless there is a backup. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference ----------------------------------------...

Report OrderBy Not Working
Using Access 2007, I have a fairly simple report, with one group. In the detail section for some reason it will only sort on one column. The group sorts properly and I have the feeling the Group Level is in conflict with the OrderBy. Any ideas? Never mind. My bad. It's working. I was looking at the data wrong! "John Lane" wrote: > Using Access 2007, I have a fairly simple report, with one group. In the > detail section for some reason it will only sort on one column. The group > sorts properly and I have the feeling the Group Level is in conflict with t...

Sys table Query to Obtain List of Queries used in Reports
Is it possible to query the Access 2007 Sys tables to obtain a list of which queries are used in which reports? Thanks, Brad If you've named your queries according to their functionality it is easy. To get a list of queries from the system table use: SELECT Name, DateCreate, DateUpdate FROM MSysObjects WHERE (((MSysObjects.Name) Not Like "MSys*") AND ((MSysObjects.Type)=5)); The quewry has no idea where it will be used so there isn't any way for it to give you that information. The recordsource is in code or it's name is stored with the form or repo...

Exporting to Outlook
I have a database I have created in Access 2002 which has the regular fields like name address telephone number etc. However, I also have fields for email address, website, partners name, children's name, birthday and many others. What I want to know is whether it is possible to import all fields from my Access database into Microsoft Outlook? If so, how do I do it? Thanks!! Try this. Populate a Contact record in Outlook - try using a few. Then export it to an Access Database. Compare the one you just created with the one that you already have. Massage yours to match the one you c...

Report sorting 04-25-07
I have a table which has a column of text with numbers. ie; S976S, or S934L. The leading letter never changes. I have now had to go to four numerical digits but it does not sort right. If I add a leading zero, how would I do the sort? one method would be to use calculated fields for the sort Left(YourField,1) Val(Mid(YourField,2)) YourField Another would be to build your sort field as follows Assumption: your field is one letter followed by a three or four digit number followed by one letter Left(YourField,1) & Format(Val(Mid(YourField,2)),"0000") & Right(YourField,1)...

Need help to sync Outlook with laptop
I am new to Office (2003) Outlook and would like to find a wizard or step by step instructions on setting up my Vista Laptop to sync with my XP Desktop on the same network. I need to keep both my Outlook calendar and e-mail in sync on both computers. I have no idea how to get started. I'd appreciate it if someone would point me in the right direction. -Bill A good start is here: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm -- Bill R MVP "William" <wyum@msn.com> wrote in message news:eoRrgpy4HHA.5796@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I am new to Office (2003) Outlook and wo...

Help writing formula... multiple nested if/thens
Hi all, I am trying to create a spreadsheet that calculates allowable (pro-rated) car rental expenses that employees can claim for a conference that was held. The organization has agreed to pay employee car rental expenses that fall between the dates of the conference 7th Sept 2008 and 14th October 2008 (including both of those days). However, some car rental contracts fall partially in this range, (as some employees showed up early or stayed late for vacation), and employees are reimbursed accordingly. I am trying to create a spreadsheet that gives the number of allowable days (inside the ran...

Rounding decimal values in forms and reports
Just for your information: Some months ago I asked a question about decimals in presentation of numerical fields in forms and reports. Now I just happened to bump into an answer myself, which seems to help me in most cases. A numerical value (long real, double precision) has maybe 15 decimals. If the field in the form or report isn't wide enough to show all 15 decimals, it just shows #####. What I asked about some months ago was a method to show the value with just as many decimals, as there is room for. Now it seems, that if I make a calculation in a field of the select que...