Missing image on first page

I have a report that pulls an image from a file.  Everything seems to be
working except the first page never has an image - only the variables that
should go on the image.  Any ideas??
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Missing files

transitional slides to look like turning book pages?
any idea how to make transitional slides look like the turning pages of a book? http://www.technologytrish.co.uk/ppttipspageturn.html http://www.powerpointmagician.com/articles/3Dtransitions.htm http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC103382671033.aspx?CategoryID=CT103366151033 - - one of the slides has a book with page turn animation http://www.crystalgraphics.com/presentations/transitions.main.asp -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd Power...

Footnotes sliding to the second page
I'm using Word for Macs and can't find information on how to keep my footnotes together on the same page: several long footnotes spread on to a second page. How do I keep footnotes on one page? Are there Mac-specific directions? If there are Mac-specific directions, you will find them by asking in the Word NG at http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=newsgroups -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "jmiles76" <jmiles76@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

adding copyright notice to CRM pages
I've been dreading this. The legal department has asked that I put a copyright notice "on the database". I've got several ideas in mind but I'm not sure how to implement. I could use some assistance with this. Some options I can think of: 1)Pop up a custom screen when user logs in. 2)Adding the copyright notice at the bottom of every page (assuming this can be a change made in 1 place). 3)Add this as a permanent message on the announcement page, but I need a way to force users to set the announcement page as the default login page, and not let them be able to switch...

Missing Emails #2
From time to time my users report that so-and-so sent them an email but they never got it. Last night my VP sent 2 emails from home and never got them. 1. We have Exchange 2000 server, all clients are Outlook 2. We have Symantec anti-virus for exchange server now I have checked the following: 1. in the Exchange logs [reading them in Excel] I can see the 2 messages arrive and seem to process normally -- HELO,MAIL, RCPT, DATA, QUIT are the 5 lines in the log; the datum on the HELO record says =+sccrmhc13.comcast.net. the Quit record as cs-uri-query of 240. 2. I have searched through...

Selecting Multiple Pages
Hi, I am trying to select all the drawings I have in this Visio file that has multiple pages. I know I can do it per page but I was wondering if there is a way to select all the drawings, copy and paste it in a Word document for example? Any help is appreciated. Thanks, AJ There is no easy way to do this (sorry--it's not an unusual request so I wish I had a better answer), but I can offer a couple of tips and tricks. If you don't want the Word document to get too large, do the following for each page: 1. Make sure the page you want is active 2. Make sure NOTHING is ...

Missing Folders after Sync

Customize Outlook 2000 Today Home Page
The same thing is happening to me! Does anyone know a solution? Thanks... On Thu, 20 May 2004 09:20:32 -0700, "Sergio" <spennockg@yahoo.com> wrote: >The same thing is happening to me! >Does anyone know a solution? >Thanks... not sure what you mean by 'the same thing'. if you mean that you cannot customize outlook today after installing a specfic update for IE then try this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;820575 rich Sergio <spennockg@yahoo.com> wrote: > The same thing is happening to me! What's "the same thing...

Shifting footers on even/odd pages
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC I'm using a footer consisting of a rule, and underneath the rule is a line of text. The rule and the text are where I want them on the odd pages, but I can't get the text where I want it to be on the even pages. It is considerably lower on the even pages than the odd pages. The &quot;Footer from Bottom&quot; setting is set the same on both even and odd pages (.5). I've played around, but the text on the even page footers won't budge. Any ideas? How about some additional clarification? By...

Bin Transfer Entry window missing

Slide database image
Hii i need to slide images which are coming from database. and also i need to slide image with the button click. can anybody help me? Swati Shrivastava (swatikhushbu24@gmail.com) writes: > Hii i need to slide images which are coming from database. > and also i need to slide image with the button click. > can anybody help me? I don't understand the question, but I think you are in the wrong newsgroup... -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Links for SQL Server Books Online: SQL 2008: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/sqlserver/cc514207.asp...

Outlook 2007: Dynamic image in signature
Hello everyone. I work in a very small office of 6 people. We want to have an image in our signature that has some information about our latest schedule (ie: it has dates that change every week). I am in charge of updating this image to reflect the most recent schedule, but the problem is making the image appear in everyone's signature. On Windows Mail (what we used previously), I could edit the .html file for our signature and change the img tag to point to an image on a local server that all the computers are connected to, so that when the image changed, all the sign...

what happened to[LINK] chart-wrksht,when not same page? (same Wrkb
I have a chart, on separate pg...same Wrkbk. Selcting a Series - does not 'outline' it's data returning to the Wrksht. How do you EDIT? hawk12@peoplepc.com Hi, Simply selecting the series will not change sheet to show you data as you have discovered. Try using the Source Data dialog, this will allow you to swap sheets and see and adjust the data used. Cheers Andy Boswell wrote: > I have a chart, on separate pg...same Wrkbk. Selcting a Series - does not > 'outline' it's data returning to the Wrksht. > How do you EDIT? > > hawk12@peoplepc.com &...

Missing Fonts in Word Art

HI, Please be patient as the story is long: I migrated my users from a workgroup to a Client/Server network about a month ago. A network using Windows 2000 active Directory. All the clients workstations are Wondows 2000 professional. Before migration, I exported the emails, etc. to a .pst file and after migration imported the same file and all was fine. Last over the weekend our Active Directory server crashed by a Virus supposedly and we had to rebuil the servers, and couldn't have the users logon on to the network to the export/import scenarion again. After the server were re...

Importing pages
If I have a one-page Publisher document, and I want to incorporate it into a second multi-page document, is there a way to just insert the one-page document, all intact, into the second document? Thanks TVZ Have you tried copy/paste? Insert a page in your primary document, copy/paste from the one page document. If you are using 2007 Ed Bennett has developed a tool. PubCat v1.0.0.0 http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/tools -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com <tomvanzoeren@hotmail.com> wrote in message news...

Missing Message Text

Missing Sata Sources
Hi there When I click Data, Get External Data, New Database Query..., there are no data sources listed in the Database list under <New Data Source>. Even the defaults e.g. dBase Files, Microsoft Access Database, Excel Files, etc are not listed. I am using Windows XP Professional with Office 2000. How can I fix this? Thanks Michael ...

What am I missing?
Have PC. Onlyprofile on it is administrator.Me. What am I missing on System Restore. There are partitions that I do not need,or want, for System restore to monitor. But "Drive Settings" in 'System Properties/System Restore' the choices are greyed out. ie; Turn off System Restore(disable by Group Policy) and Turn off System restore on this drive in Drive Settings. I have checked in services in administratyive tools. Botj System restore and RPC and started and on auto. Maybe one could show me what I'm missing. I'm getting too old to remember this stuff...

Rotating Image on an axis
Can this be done? Thanks Ralph Krausse -- CSFastRunII - A developers dream! A integrated taskbar designed to easily launch one or groups of application with one click. check out http://www.consiliumsoft.com for details. Click on Shape \ Rotate Flip It lets you rotate or flip around the x and y axis You can also use the Rotation tool to rotate the shape around a point. The point, shown as a green dot, can be moved anywhere on the page and it is at the center of the shape by default. -- -ronnie [MS] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Missing .dll on opening
Upon opening Outlook 2002 I get a message that I am missing MociExt.dll but I cannot get it to reload during any sort of fix or reinstall of Outlook. Any ideas? This started occuring after a recent update I did to Office. John, I don't believe that's a file installed by Office/Outlook. So, my guess is that you have an Outlook add-in that's causing this problem. Please do the following steps to confirm this assumption: 1. Exit Outlook. 2. Press and hold the CTRL key as you launch Outlook. 3. When prompted to start in Safe mode click Yes. Does the error occur? If not, please...

Ruler scale and Page width

Windows XP Home Edition Config\System Missing
Hi: My 15 year-old daughter has a Gateway system that is 4 years old, running XP Home. Today she encountered a black screen on start-up that essentially states Windows XP could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \WINDOWS\SYSTEM 32\CONFIG. We can't find the Operating System CD for Windows XP Home, and my XP Professional OS disc I read cannot be used instead. I have a read a resolution that requires ijnsertion of the OS XP Home disc; boot from CD; Windows set-up initializes and press "R" to repair recovery console; hard drive is examined; pe...

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items