microsoft

weghtgh

0
Geovana
3/15/2008 12:47:17 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Export PDF information into Microsoft Excel
What do you do with your data that's stuck in your PDF forms? FDF Decoder from Spotted Dingo Inc., gives you the ability to quickly turn your useless PDF information into a data mine of valuable information. FDF Decoder is a desktop application which creates csv files from your pdf interactive forms (acroforms) in individual or batch file mode. You then can easily import your information into Microsoft Excel to create intelligent spread sheets which can then be entered into databases and aid you in your statistical analysis. FDF Decoder works with the PDF's exported Form Data (FDF...

Microsoft outlook 2000 professional
Outlook/Word only loads minimally. get an error msg. that says can't load fonts. I bypass that, machine requests windows 98se disk to finish install. Got program with this machine used. Program originally worked fine. Downloaded undesireable programs which integrated themselves into outlook and word 2000. In removing undesirable programs, damaged word and outlook. Can anyone suggest an on-line fix that does not require me to purchase and install whole new outlook/word/office programs ...

Microsoft Word to Visio conversions
Hi, Can Visio import Microsoft Word drawings. i.e. I have drawn quite a lot of flow charts using the MS word drawing tools. This was very tiresome and if Visio can easily import the drawings I will purchase a copy. Thanks there is no formal import facility to move word drawings to visio. if you would post a small example I'd be happy to test it (please nothing confidential or proprietary). al "Paul Betteridge" <pmb@REMOVE_THISpb-net.co.uk> wrote in message news:v75gh11ehkjm98320dvbgorkarthpdepnq@4ax.com... > Hi, > > Can Visio import Microsoft Word drawin...

Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007
I'm changing computers and i want to move my personal folders to the new pc. How can i accomplish this task? Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007. You don't mention if both machines are connected to your home/personal network, but I have found copying the PST file(s) to a common removable/network drive share the best way. Once you get the PST file(s) moved over to the new machine on one of its local drives, just create a new mail profile on the new machine and use your old data file. "LNNO" <LNNO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB4089CD-B...

Microsoft Office 2000 and Microsoft Vista
I have Office 2000 and cannot seem to install the Service packs for it. I am running Windows Vista Ultimate service pack 2 on the machine. Are the Microsoft Office service packs compatable with Windows Vista? Thanks Kevin You gave yourself permission to do this? Kevin wrote: > I have Office 2000 and cannot seem to install the Service packs for it. I am > running Windows Vista Ultimate service pack 2 on the machine. Are the > Microsoft Office service packs compatable with Windows Vista? > > Thanks > Kevin > These are the errors generated ...

Microsoft Clustering on Exchange 2003 #2
We have been running two MS Clusters on Exchange 2003 for about a year now and we have never benefited from the redundancy. To the contrary we have actually had a significant amount of down time due to the cluster failing over when it shouldn't or becoming unstable. (The configuration is one active node and one standby server in the cluster.) The real kicker here is the convergence time. I was familiar with Linux clusters that take a few seconds to fail over, so you can imagine my surprise when the Exchange cluster can take up to 10 minutes to fail over! The MS consultant who was helpin...

Microsoft Money 2007 Crashes when I do Online Updates
Hello, I hope that someone may be able to help me. I run Money 2007 version 16.0.120.1303 on Windows XP sp2. I have used Money for quite some time and worked fine until now. When I try to do the online updates the windows error message: "Microsof Money has encountered a problem and needs to close..." appears. When I send the error report Money closes. Is anyone experinecing the same problem? Are there any fixes? Thanks for any help P.s. Oh! By the way. . . Money does not accept either the files downloaded from my financial institutions. So, even the manual updates is not ...

Cannot run Microsoft published on my machine
All of a sudden I am getting this dialog when I try to d/l from msft! And cannot get updates from the update site. You cannot d/l from this publisher on this machine. I have already added microsoft update to the trusted zone. Any ideas? winxp sp3 Sue By the way: there WAS a windows re-install on this machine..... "Sue J Thomas" <sueastro@optonline.net> wrote in message news:OGteOia$KHA.3840@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > All of a sudden I am getting this dialog when I try to d/l from msft! > And cannot get updates from the update site. > ...

Error message when sending email via Microsoft Outlook
My ISP is via Cox, a high speed cable. I switched over from using Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlook for sending and receiving my emails. I am encountering great difficulty in sending email, sometimes no matter the size. It seems if it is larger in size it is even more difficult to send at times. I tried to send 2 photos via email (512 KB) and it stayed in my outbox for days. I put it in my drafts folder then brought it back to my outbox and attempted to resend....it did not go through. My error message is "Task 'pop.west.cox.net - Sending and Receiving reported erro...

No clipart on microsoft site
When I tried accessing the clipart on Microsoft's site, no results ever come up. Why is this? The photos come out, but it doesn't show any clipart. Thanks Jo Jo Dude You are supposed to click on that little box below those pictures and then click on download. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jo Dude" <not@here.com> wrote in message news:%23X4JimUbGHA.1008@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > When I tried accessing the clipart on Microsoft's site, no results ever > come up. Why is this? The photos come out, but it doesn't show any > ...

Microsoft Map #2
I've been using DataMap in previous MS-Excel versions, now that I upgraded to MS-Excel 2002 I lost that vectorial mapping functionality. Which is the alterantive application or add-on? I guess it is MS MapPoint -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:625001c47509$f3917c50$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I've been using DataMap in previous MS-Excel versions, > now that I upgraded to MS-Excel 2002 I lost that > vectorial mapping fun...

Microsoft Promo

Active X problem in microsoft Outlook
Whenever I retrieve e-mail in Outlook I receive the following message : "An Active X control on this page is not safe. Your current security settings prohibit running unsafe controls on this page." Do I need to install Active X? Do I need to reinstall Outlook? Please help. Thank you ...

Tools/References/Microsoft Word 10.0 Object Library vs 11.0
Hello, (I can go a year without asking a question, then it seems like I'm asking questions weekly... sorry!) Anyway, I wrote an additional feature for a client which works perfectly for me and for all the people/machines in one of my client's departments, but not the other. It gathers a few separate Word documents and combines them into one Word document - all within the a form's code in Access. The only difference is that in the department where is doesn't work, they have Office XP, and the department it does work in has Office 2003. We believe we've narrowed i...

Microsoft Equation Editor
Hi How am I type mathematics equations using equation editor in microsoft Publisher After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Kwong <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > How am I type mathematics equations using equation editor in > microsoft Publisher I assume you are asking how to insert a Microsoft Equation Object into Publisher? Insert > Object > Microsoft Equation 3.0 -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm ...

Exchange 2003 hosting or Microsoft Office Outlook Live?
Hi all, I'm starting on new business with a colleague. We will both have laptops and are likely to be in and out of the office and may need to work during the evening at home sometimes. We are both from a larger company with Office Exchange servers and are used to sharing calendars and contacts etc and accessing and using our office mail from home. Given that we are starting up we do not want to spend much of money on IT so we were looking at going for one of the online exchange hosting services such as Datagate's (in the UK). The other option is Microsoft Office Outlook Liv...

Does Microsoft Spelling Checker have callable interface?
Does the Microsoft Spelling Checker have a callable interface? I know if people happen to have Microsoft Word installed, then they can spell check their email in Outlook Express. So I'm wondering if I can tap into that spelling checker. Where is it documented? "Susan Rice" <srice1@cox.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:BJ_Th.174304$907.22883@newsfe13.phx... > Does the Microsoft Spelling Checker have a callable interface? > > I know if people happen to have Microsoft Word installed, then > they can spell check their email in Outlook Express. So I'm > wond...

Use this important pack from the Microsoft Corporation
--hybfzhfcxy Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vlmfeaxs"; type="multipart/alternative" --vlmfeaxs Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ndqpgzzghoghlvbnk" --ndqpgzzghoghlvbnk Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these vuln...

0x80004005 connecting to the Microsoft Active Directory
I am looking for some suggestions/guidance to an issue I am having. I am working on configuring a 2 node active-passive cluster. The OS is Windows 2003 Server Ent. with SP1. I have the cluster working properly and failover for the base cluster group and MSDTC are working properly. I have installed Exchange 2003 Ent. on both cluster nodes along with SP1. Everything starts fine on NODE1. However, on NODE2 only the System Mgmt service and the System Attendent service start. When I attempt to start the InfoStore I get the above error along with Event ID 5000's and Event id 7024. I have che...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 and Microsoft VPC
Dear Forum Members: I have installed Microsoft VPC 5.3.582.45, but I can't get Microsoft CRM 3.0 (VPC image) up and running on my external hard drive. Does anyone know how to point Microsoft VPC to the Microsoft CRM VPC image loaded on my external hard drive? Please help! Thanks, I think the CRM3 VPC has expired "Caseroo" <Caseroo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30C46BB4-71F1-41C1-8BB2-899325493D1E@microsoft.com... > Dear Forum Members: > > I have installed Microsoft VPC 5.3.582.45, but I can't get Microsoft CRM > 3.0 > (VPC i...

Microsoft MVPs
Hi Bob Peel or Cal Learner, or anyone else who can help. Please read thread "Investment Summary on Home Page". There is a problem found by at least 2 people where the Investment Summary is outdated or incorrect, and doesn't match the information in the Portfolio Manager (which is correct). Basically the problem is that the Investment Summary is showing investments which have been sold, and not showing all new investments which have been purchased. No one has responded to the posts in that thread. Where does the Investment Summary data come from? Is there some way to g...

Microsoft Excel in Microsoft works
How do I open an Excel document using Microsoft Works spreadsheet. I do not have Microsoft Excel. Ask the person who created the excel document to save it to a version that Works can open. I don't use MSWorks, but I think that the old Lotus 123 .wks can be created by Excel and read by MSWorks. or... The free viewer (no changes allowed) from Microsoft: http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/officeupdate/CD011347961033.aspx and the older version if you can't run the one above: http://download.microsoft.com/download/excel2000/Xlviewer/2000/WIN98/EN-US/xlViewer.exe (One line in your bro...

Problems with Microsoft CRM installation
Hi Short time ago i tried to get Microsoft CRM installed on a Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition. The server itself runs just perfeclty. Now when I start CMR setup I got the message that my active directory is not configured properly. Unfortunatelly this message is not very detailed, so I only know that ac has to be configured in a special way, but I do not know which settings have to be made and I do not know where these settings have to be made. (Thanks to Microsoft ;) ) To make it a little easier to help me, I give you a short overview what I think to know already and what I have done. ...

Microsoft Office 2008 Compatibility with Snow Leopard?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, I'm posting this message in the hope that I someone will be able to advise me, whether Office for Mac 2008 SP2 will be compatibile with Snow Leopard? Many thanks in advance, Neil On 8/26/09 2:40 PM, in article 59b7b000.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "NeilH@officeformac.com" <NeilH@officeformac.com> wrote: > I'm posting this message in the hope that I someone will be able to advise me, > whether Office for Mac 2008 SP2 will be compatibile with Snow Leopard? We are waiting on an officia...