microsoft.public.access not subscribed group

microsoft.public.access not subscribed groupmicrosoft.public.access not
subscribed groupmicrosoft.public.access not subscribed group

0
disha
4/18/2007 7:17:12 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Microsoft Office 12 Ribbon Control
Does anyone know of a third-party component vendor that makes an MFC-based ribbon control? I've seen the .Net version of the ribbon from DevComponents (DotNetBar) but I'd like to have pure MFC code if possible. Eric The guys at www.codejock.com said they are working on one, but there is no ETA as to when it would be released. Tom "Eric Hill" <eric@ijack.net> wrote in message news:op.s4xn0gbdsqk0wa@wcerich-6223.pioneer.world... > Does anyone know of a third-party component vendor that makes an MFC-based > ribbon control? > > I've seen the .Net...

Every time I open Microsoft Excel or Word my system crashes. Can.

Need help with moving Public folder from exch 2000 to 2003
I am trying to upgrade my server from Exch 2000 to 2003. I moved all the users mailbox without problem but can't seem to move the public folder. I try setting up replication but doesn't seem to work. any white paper or KB that give the procedure? I tried searching the site for days already but never seem to find an answer for this. There are lots of article on how to move from 5.5 to 2000 but none from 2000 to 2003 This kb might be useful as it discusses how to troubleshoot replication issues http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;842273 Regards Gordon ...

Programmatically accessing the Windows registry
Is there an MFC class to do this? There is no MFC registry class however there is an ATL class named CRegKey. Otherwise you should be able to find various implementation of registry classes at www.codeguru.com or www.codeproject.com. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "slip" <slip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4F86F9C-CD4A-4C5A-AF56-896FD1D783AE@microsoft.com... > Is there an MFC class to do this? yes, class CRegKey Header: atlbase.h "slip" wrote: > Is there an MFC class to do this? I have on...

No password needed to access email? How do I become more secure?
New to Microsoft Outlook. I'm a previous Outlook Express user, and was able to manage my identities, thus providing more secruity in "others" reading my emails. Is this not an option in Micro Oulook? I was planning to switch over after my soon to be ex, rebooted Windows while I was out of town and basically deleted everything. No back up disk. Starting all over :( You could put a password on your PST file so that a password would be needed to open it. In Outlook, right click on the root of your folder tree, choose Properties > Advanced > Change Password "...

problem from MS Access 2002 to 2003
I have developed a database in 2002 version and installed that on other system, which has 2003 version. When I try to open the database in the new 2003 version, that says, there are some unsafe expressions, which are not blocked. After I changed the security level to Low, we could open the data base. But 2 queries are not working. They are parameter queries with select statement. I am updating my system also to 2003 version, but how do I fix the queries. Thank you, Sheela try Looking under Tools/Options/Advanced, in the Default File Format, try selecting Access 2000, I dont know if ...

Windows7 can not access share
Server is running Win2003 Work server on a domain IP is 192.168.50.5 and my home ip is 192.168.60.X. My server at work has a shared called Files and it's shared to a domain group. I have a VPN connection from my house to the office. On any of my XP machines from home, I can go to \\192.168.50.5\Files and it will let me login. My login would be something like domain\administrator with the domain admin pw and I'm in. When I do this in Win7, I can not get in and the Diagnose tells me it's because of credentials and the error code I'm getting is (0x80004005). I&...

exchange directory access--whole thing
Dear, all. I have 2 domain controllers, and 1 exchange 2003 in a domain, when all 3 servers are online, in exch2003 Exchange-System-Manager, [server name]/properties/directory access, show domain controllers are auto set to type DC&GC. The question is, i shutdown one of dc(whether or not PDC role), i couldn't open ESM console in exch2003 and alarm error. Is this normal, i mean, whether it's possible to open ESM console when i shutdown one of or both of dc? Thanks. Frank "=?Utf-8?B?RnJhbms=?=" <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:E188A088-12AC-4...

synching access and outlook
How can I 1. automate synching, 2. or even just one-way dump my msAccess contacts table into Outlook, replacing all existing Outlook contacts with my msAccess contacts table each time? ...

Grouping like coloured cells
I have a conditional format set up to change cells different colours when certain conditions are met. I want to be able now to set up a separate table with all the same coloured cells in. I'm sure this is possible, however, I also want to be able to copy the row title into a section of the new table. Is there a way to do this? I have just changed the format of the chart. All I need to do now is form three seperate charts of positives, negatives and neutrals, however, they still need to be linked to the original row title. ...

Take a look at these important package from Microsoft Corporation
--jkqcbttwekjggnsq Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="seeubmkagdiyw"; type="multipart/alternative" --seeubmkagdiyw Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="tkwbuuacscd" --tkwbuuacscd Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help prot...

Unable to administer Public Folders
I have a problem with administrating public folders. My boss ordered a general cleanup of the public folder tree. Initially I was unable to access them because the server kept informing me that the "SSL Name Server Certificate was Incorrect" - managed to fix that, by issuing a new SSL certificate. Now, when I attempt to access the public folders to both delete some and to fix permissions on others, the system keeps prompting me for my login. I supply the Administrator account's credentials and after about 3 tries, it denies me access. I've tried adding myself to ...

Problem with pick-list fields within views (Microsoft CRM).
Hi all I have experienced an identical issue at two Microsoft CRM sites which I am hoping people may be able to shed some light on. In short, when pick-list fields are displayed as columns in views, the values do not show on the screen. This appears to be the case for ALL pick-list fields, such as relationship type for account, role for contact, etc. For example, we have created an Account view that shows Account Name, Parent Account Name and Relationship Type. The account records display perfectly for Account Name and Parent Account Name, but the Relationship Type column is comple...

Access Databases merging when syncing PDAs with Handbase
Help................. I have a probelm with seperate Access databases merging when PDA's are sync'd back to handbase. I have created a a handbase database created with Data Exchange to get the data into it. I then have a blank Acess database where the table etc etc match the Handbase database. I then out it onto several PDA's and data is collected. Then the PDA's are docked and the data updates in the Acess database.....all good !!! The work is carried out in serveal areas so I make a new database for each area........the probelm is thugh sometimes when a PDA is docked all...

Using MS Access to ODBC 3.0 Filtered views
I seem to be getting an issue seeing the records in FilteredActivityParty table through a linked table in MSAccess. The view is correctly returing 5 records for one Appointment record but they are all the same Filterrecord. When I do the same query in MS Query I get 5 records returned and they are all different. Can anyone can shed any light on this? ...

Company Name Sort
Is there any way to sort the list of companies in the User Access Setup window? I forgot to mention that this is a GP 9.0 environment. "GJohnsonTenaska" wrote: > Is there any way to sort the list of companies in the User Access Setup window? Only by initially creating the companies in the desired order. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "GJohnsonTenaska" wrote: > I forgot to mention that this is a GP 9.0 enviro...

Excel to Access
Does anyone know how to take an Excel spreadsheet and merge it into an existing Access database? Thank you. ...

Update prices in access from Excell
I have a Spreadsheed with the follwoing Coloums, ProductCode, Price I have a Access Table, tblProduct, with lots of flields but main ones i need in this project are ProductCode and Price Inc VAt Currently i have 1300 products in in the database, i have just been given a spread sheet with 200 new prices for products already in database. Is there a way to upload an excel spreadsheet that will upodate price in access Yes, if the values in the spreadsheet can be matched to products in the database for example by using a Product Number. Its a simple matter to loop through the rows i...

Access Run-time 07-26-07
Hello all, I have Access 2003, but I want to be able to make systems for people who don't have Access. I have the Access2000 run-time programme. Can I make systems in Access 2003 (saving in 2000 version) which will run on someone else's PC who only has the Access 2000 run-time version? Would it only work with the mdb file, as I can't make Access 2000 mde files with 2003? Would they still be locked out of the code with their run-time versions? Thanks, Franc. See below. "Franc Sutherland" <FrancSutherland@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0...

outlook and microsoft crm
has anyone integrated outlook with microsoft crm ? -- am planning to go to a microsoft seminar on this topic, http://www.tectura.com/Registration/CRMSeries/ but would rather save the time if anyone has done it before and can share some thoughts on this ...

Microsoft Office Professional 2007
Why does my copy show (non-commercial) and why are some people unable to open my documents? You have the Home and Student version of Office - hence the non-commercial branding. Word is functionally the same as other Word 2007 versions. The people who are unable to open your documents most likely are using an earlier version of Office, without the compatibility pack. Send them documents saved in Word 97-2003 document format. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MV...

msnews.microsoft.com
OT: one of the few newsgroups I can get with msnews.microsoft.com Have they cut back on grouups. Can't get any Outlook groups at all. Thanks, Dick Dick Lewis wrote: > OT: one of the few newsgroups I can get with msnews.microsoft.com > Have they cut back on grouups. Can't get any Outlook groups at all. > > Thanks, > Dick > From a post here on 5/19/10.... I think it will answer your question. :) bj > What is Happening? > This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing > newsgroups and transitioning users...

Get query from Access
Hello, trying to do a query. So I do the following: Data->get external data->New database query, then from the Choose Data source, I choose MS 97 ACCESS DATABASE*, then I select the database. This brings me to the QUERY wizard-Choose columns When I double click on the table/query I want, it doesn't bring the columns to choose. It changes the + sign to - sign but nothing else. I try a different database, and on this one it does work. So not sure why only on one database it works. Any suggestions? Would appreciate it. thanks, Juan ...

Creating New Category Groups
I recently purchased Money 2004 and opened my older file in the new program. Several of my categories converted to unassigned Category Groups. I would like to create new Category Groups but I was unable to locate in the help menu the information needed to do this. Can someone help me with this? You can respond to me directly using my email address. Thank you. In microsoft.public.money, S. Link wrote: >I recently purchased Money 2004 and opened my older file >in the new program. Several of my categories converted to >unassigned Category Groups. I would like to create new >...

Access Denied 401
Greetings, I am new to CRM and to IIS. CRM 1.2 on SBS 2003. Originally installed 18 months ago but not used. I logged into the server and selected the CRM link in SharePoint. I was immediately logged on as the CRM administrator. I opened a web page and typed: http://crm I was prompted for a Login. I entered Username and Password of a licensed user and I received: ****You are not authorized to view this page**** You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied because your Web browser is sending a WWW-Authenticate header field that the ...