Microsoft 2007

Question is 2007 Office off the market? Heard something was up and it was
going to taken off the market.

Thank you.
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Microsoft is making changes due to a law suit. They cannot sell Word in
Texas until it is resolved.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"Katelyn" <Katelyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Question is 2007 Office off the market? Heard something was up and it was
> going to taken off the market.
>
> Thank you.

0
Arvin
12/27/2009 6:05:21 PM
Actually, that was slightly incorrect. Here's a link to a better answer:

http://blogs.technet.com/gray_knowlton/archive/2009/12/23/what-is-custom-xml-and-the-impact-of-the-i4i-judgment-on-word.aspx

--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"Arvin Meyer [MVP]" <arvinm@mvps.invalid> wrote in message
> Microsoft is making changes due to a law suit. They cannot sell Word in
> Texas until it is resolved.
> --
> Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
> http://www.datastrat.com
> http://www.mvps.org/access
> http://www.accessmvp.com
>

> "Katelyn" <Katelyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Question is 2007 Office off the market? Heard something was up and it was
>> going to taken off the market.
>>
>> Thank you.

0
Arvin

Linking tasks in MS Project 2007
roI have copied 5 tasks from a project and linked them in a consolidated project using the 'Paste Special' command. This almost works well because any changes I make to the tasks in the original project are reflected in the consolidated project except the % complete shown in the indicators column. For some reason, when I make any changes to the % complete in the original project, the changes arent reflected in the consolidated project (and vice versa). I'm presuming that % complete should be updated like any other field therefore any help would be appreciated. -- s...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Outlook 2007 Autopick Next
I was looking for autopick next in Outlook 2007 and couldn't find it. However, after googling I found a couple of sources that have a screen shot of the Scheduling Assistant screen that show an Autopick Next button in the lower left corner ( same place as 2003). I do not have this button on my screen. Am I missing something, was something changed before Outlook 2007 was released or ............? Thanks for your help! Are you sure the screenshot was for 2007? On the appointment form, it's on the right side, http://www.xsolive.com/Outlook%20Screen%20shots/suggest.png Actions, Plan a m...

size of large icons in 2007 Ribbon
What is the expected size of the image to be used in the "large" ribbon controls? I searched around but didn't find it in the docs. Thanks! Hi, I believe its, Normal = 16 x 16 Large = 32 x 32 Cheers Andy On 09/02/2010 05:22, E. Alex Davis wrote: > What is the expected size of the image to be used in the "large" ribbon > controls? I searched around but didn't find it in the docs. Thanks! ...

Money 2007 Locks up when trying to reconcile account
Hello, everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops responding. I am running XPSP2. Please help. I have never had a problem until now. Have you tried File|Repair? "dandrzej" <dandrzej@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3DF46789-461F-4C77-968D-CD5CE1A24E0F@microsoft.com... > Hello, everytime I try to reconcile an account the program stops > responding. > I am running XPSP2. Please help. I have never had a problem until now. Thanks, I believed that worked. "Dick Watson" wrote: > Have you tried File|Repair? > &...

Outlook 2007
Hi All Using outlook 2003 I had the MCL overwritten by the users login script with a version that included all the categories we needed. Now with outlook 2007 this no longer works as the categories are stored elsewhere. Is there a way using something like vbs that the users categories could be over written by a master txt file or something? I tried the catman 2 tool but would involve installing the app on multiple machines. Thanks in advance. Laurence. "LarryB" <LarryB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07DBECAB-79CE-4942-B527-2DF2C283387...

Cannot drag and drop any files (doc, ppt, xls) into outlook 2007 e
I have recently updated my pc with Win7 (from XP) and I use MS Office Pro 2007. I have my Outlook configured and have been using it for a few days now but since I upgraded, I have difficulty managing file attachments when trying to send email. I send files often to coworkers by dragging a document into the body of an email. This no longer works and I get the symbol of the circle and line through it. HOWEVER, it works manually if I go through the steps using the paperclip button to attach files. It does work between emails though. I can create a new email and drag at...

Microsoft Promo

Publisher 2007 Beta 2 with pdf add-on
I am a newsletter editor for a very simple monthly newsletter and I am pleased that I can send my letters out in pdf format so eveyone with a computer can read the letter with the Adobe reader. I think I am going to leave well-enough alone and not do anything to jepordize this feature until I can buy the final copy whenever it comes out. Will anything happen automatically to the Beta 2 version of office to prevent me from using the pdf feature in Publisher before the final product hits the streets? I am learning a lot from this discussion group--thanks to all of you. Depends on when...

microsoft XL

POP Connector Exchnage 2007?
Hello! Any working POP3 Connector to Exchange 2007? On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:11:22 +0300, "Test" <news@test.com> wrote: >Hello! > >Any working POP3 Connector to Exchange 2007? > Most of them. POPCON just works because it pulls the mail down and then sends it via SMTP to the Exchange server. ...

Which version of Microsoft Office #2

Windows 7 and Office 2007
Is Office 2007 Professional with 32 bit compatible with Windows 7? YES. I have had no problems thus far. However, if you haven't got Office 2007 yet, then it is good idea to get into Office 2010 direct and you can download a beta version from here: <http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/en/default.aspx> The beta version is valid until June 2010 by which time new version should be out. hth SteveM wrote: > > Is Office 2007 Professional with 32 bit compatible with Windows 7? "20100209" <20100209@20100209.NET> wrote in message ...

Looks like Money 2007 is available now
http://www.microsoft.com/money/default.mspx -Mark For those who haven't linked just yet: NEW and IMPROVED in Money 2007. Savings & Spending Budget Spending Tracker for budget groups Smart Spending message boards Enhanced tax estimator Balance Adjustment Tool Improved MSN Bill Pay Essentials Investment Accounts Enhanced Expert Picks Improved Invoice Designer+ Invoice dropdown+ 14 new invoice templates+ Invoice design ideas+ PayCycle´┐Ż payroll integration+ * ? +Money 2007 Home & Business Only Trial: http://www.microsoft.com/money/freetrial_info.mspx "Mark" <abcd@...

using former OTLK XP/2002 .pst with OTLK 2007
I try to search knowledge base but could'nt find a clear answer. I will soon move to a new PC on Vista with Office 2007. 1) will I be able to move/copy OTLK XP .pst personal and archive data files to the equivalent OTLK 2007 data path on the new PC to get all my mail accounts, contacts, personal and archive folders working in OTLK 2007? or 2) do I have to use import to get these into blank default OTLK 2007 .pst file created during OTLK 2007 installation? (I am guessing blank .pst files are created on install). Thanks in advance. A simple link would do. -- Alain Caillet Ala...

Microsoft Office 2004
Hi I have been using the microsoft office 2004 on an ibook G4 on panther for the last 6 months. Recently, it is refusing to read some of the excel and powerpoint file created on a PC under the Office 97. I can see the file name but not the icon next to it when I look under Finder. When I click on the file name, the file disappears from view completely. At first I thought it was a software issue so I re-install the Microsoft Office 2004, but the problem persists. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any suggestions to solve it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, June In artic...

Scanning data in Excel 2007
I am using Excel 2007 in XP home sp3. I have a printout with salesman names and their sales for the week. Can I scan that sheet of names and numbers into a scanner and have it end up in the correct place in the worksheet in Excel 2007. Depends entirely upon your scanner and the efficacy of the OCR application that came with it. My HP scanner is very good in this respect but has no direct scan to Excel. I scan as Text to a *.txt file then open that in Excel. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 10:18:59 -0500, "Charles Eaves" <charleseaves@att.net&...

Synchronizing 2 x Microsoft Outlook 2007 #2
I have MS outlook 2007 on two different PCs. How Can I synchronized the Calendars from boot Outlooks. Thanks. Locksley ...