Message box with two custom buttons

I have a error message box that come up on my database thats sasy ' No
Itesm have been packed' then a OK button.

I would like a message box to apear to Say ' No Items have been
packed' then two button ' Continue packing' and 'Unable to pack order'
thent he unable to pack order button set fucus to txtREasonCanNotPack

Thanks
0
Simon
12/13/2009 4:29:42 PM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

You'll need to use a custom message box. Here's one that uses an Access form
that can be called:

http://www.datastrat.com/Download/MsgBox2K.zip
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"Simon" <S.Dickson@shos.co.uk> wrote in message
>I have a error message box that come up on my database thats sasy ' No
> Itesm have been packed' then a OK button.
>
> I would like a message box to apear to Say ' No Items have been
> packed' then two button ' Continue packing' and 'Unable to pack order'
> thent he unable to pack order button set fucus to txtREasonCanNotPack
>

> Thanks

0
Arvin
12/13/2009 5:10:12 PM
On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 08:29:42 -0800 (PST), Simon <S.Dickson@shos.co.uk>
wrote:

You'll have to create your own.
Search the net for "VBA MsgBox Replacement" and you'll find some
suggestions.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

>I have a error message box that come up on my database thats sasy ' No
>Itesm have been packed' then a OK button.
>
>I would like a message box to apear to Say ' No Items have been
>packed' then two button ' Continue packing' and 'Unable to pack order'
>thent he unable to pack order button set fucus to txtREasonCanNotPack
>

>Thanks
0
Tom

Default a Credit Limit For new Customers
Maybe I am missing something but, is there a way to default a credit limit on all new customers? My users create new cusotmers and forget to set the the credit limit to unlimited, so it defaults to No-credit. Then we run an integration and all new cusotmers fail until we go in and set the customer card to unlimited credit. Is tehre anyway to set the systemt o default every new cusotmer created to unlimited credit? Thanks Fliehigh Tools > Setup> Sales > Customer Class -- Elisabeth "Fliehigh" wrote: > Maybe I am missing something but, is there a way to default a...

e-mail messages, from outlook, to cd, how to
hello there, i have a few thousant e-mail messages in outlook maps. i want to save them, i would like to burn them on a cd. i would like to move them just by one klik of my mouse i can rename them one by one, and then put them in a new map on C disk, an than burn them on a cd, but i want to do them all by just one mouse klick. please can you help me. What are Outlook Maps?? All of your mail is contained in a file with a .pst extension. You can export your folders that you want saved to a .pst file and then burn that to CD (you will need to copy it back to your hard drive and remove the r...

How do you make Inbox messages stay bold until opened?
While in the Inbox, new messages are bold. Just by "passing" by them, the bolding is removed and it appears the messages have been read. How do you make the message remain bold until the message is actually opened? Tools, options, other, Reading pane button - uncheck Mark as read when selection changes. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlo...

No send button after SP3 Update
I updated the msi file with SP3 for network install. Now a few user do not have a send button when creating a new email. Outlook acts like they do not have email account setup. Every user can recieve emails So I now they have theie email account setup. I tried deleting their email accounts and setting them up again. This did not change anything. The only work around was to install from CD. Installing and updating from the network is a great tool. I would really like to resolve this problem. Thanks DG ...

No message rules?
I just switched from Outlook express (which I really like) to Windows live mail. It did a very good job of finding my old contacts and messages, but I don't see my rules. I used to route incoming messages to specific folders based on sender or message title. I can't find the corresponding feature in Windows live mail. Am I just not looking in the right places or does Live mail just not offer the equivalent feature?? ED On the Menu Bar: Tools | Message Rules. Don't see the Menu Bar? The Alt button will temporally enable the Menu Bar, or click on the Menus ...

"Customize Outlook Today" Button Does Not Work
Anybody know why this has happened? I want to change some style stuff, and I can't get the button to do anything. Running Windows XP Home. It used to work, but something crapped it out. See the following.. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=820575 "John Maillard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:332a01c3e1dc$995735b0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Anybody know why this has happened? I want to change some > style stuff, and I can't get the button to do anything. > Running Windows XP Home. It used to work, but something > crapped it out...

Reject messages with custom message?
A policy has dictated an account of a former employee respond to all incoming email messages with a custom note and not allow the messages to accumulate in the mailbox. In fact, for admin purposes it would be great if there was no longer a AD account and mailbox. Thank you, -Bob I suggest that you request a few thousand dollars to hire a programmer to write you a custom event sink so that you can comply with the policy. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "just bob" <kilbyfan-aol@net.com> wrote in message news:%23...

block messages
Hi all, can I block on Exch5.5 some inbound messages coming through X400 Connector. I have created Contact with internet email address (non AD user) I have tried Delivery restriction Tab to reject messages from specific mailbox (that Contact) in the internet, but it doesn't work. Is any solution, how to filter abc@abc.com on exch5.5 sp3 Thanks Marek On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:34:08 +0100, "Marek" <neco@necoteckaenco.com> wrote: >Hi all, >can I block on Exch5.5 some inbound messages coming through X400 Connector. >I have created Contact with internet email addr...

Combo Box Adding Button to edit list items
I have a form which is designed to enter information about jobs we have completed. It has 3 combo boxes for different types of contacts that are pulled from different tables. I want the user to be able to select from the list or add a new contact. I know they can right click on the drop down arrow for the combo box and select "Edit List Items" but I really would like to add a button next to each combo box that gives them that option. I have tried creating a button next to it that opens up the form for the contact and then a button on that newly opened form to save and clos...

Outlook message rules for sent message from me.
Greetings, There has always been a message rule I wanted, and never asked about. So now I will. I default a copy of all my send messages to the sent folder. They are marked at read... which is good, because if I send the message, I obviously read it. <grin> At times, I wish I could send the message to other folders. Example. I have a folder called "family". If I send a message to "family", I'd like to be able to put a copy in the "family" folder. I know you could do this, but the message is not marked as read. Thus, the folder is bolded/...

Exchange 2003, lost messages and tracking
AD 2000 domain, single forest, single domain, single exchange site Exchange 2003 Windows 2003 Ent I have a strange problem going on here. I’ve been receiving complaints periodically about users not receiving message with xls attachments. I sent the user and myself 3 messages from a test yahoo account with sequential subjects (1,2,3…) and a .xls attachment. I received all 3 messages and attachments to my account. The user in question only received the 2nd and 3rd message with attachments. The message tracking center shows all 3 messages being delivered with the final entry being “S...

Outlook 2003 Error Message #8
When sending messages to my internal MS Exchange recipients I get this error message. "You do not have permission to send to this recipient." Any help or work around for this. I searched the MS Knowledge Base and could get this exact error to come up. Thanks. ...

Message removal
I'm attempting to remove 3 messages that keep appearing in my Sync Issues / Server Failures folder. I delete them, and the next day they are back again. I've tried extracting them with the ExMerge utility, run in Archive mode to delete them from the store. It fails, and in the ExMerge.log file it says: [11:54:12] Error copying messages from folder '\Sync Issues\Server Failures' (MAPI_W_PARTIAL_COMPLETION) Any ideas how I can extract these messages? I would try disabling any AV on the machine you are running Exmerge on and see if that works. On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:42:...

number of messages in inbox
how to find the number of messages currently in my inbox? If you have the status bar enabled from the View menu and then highlight the folder the number of items is displayed in the status bar <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08ad01c3d513$e0e22dc0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > how to find the number of messages currently in my inbox? ...

OLE Server Error Message
Access 2002. I am running a database compiled with Access 2003 on a system that is using Access XP (2002). When I exit the database I get an "information" dialog that says: A problem occurred while Microsoft Access was communicating with the OLE server. Try one or more of the following: *Make sure you're connected to the network server where the OLE server application is located. *Close the OLE server and restart it outside of Microsoft Access. Then try the original operation again from within Microsoft Access. *Reinstall the OLE server to ensure that it's register...

NDR Message 5.7.1
I have a problem with message beging recieved through our exchange server. This recently started. One of our other admins did some tweaking before he went out of town and we are having a hard time finding out what was done and yes we have tried to contact him. Mail sent from exchange users come in fine but when sent from external addresses (the ones we have tested) do not come in and get a ndr message. I don't know how long this has been happening exactly but it has been a week since the other admin left. Used both DNSreports / DNSstuff and oddly both have the MX and DNS succes...

1 Cust 14 locations how do I put all info into Customer & addres
Small Business Accounting 2006 Setting Up Customers I have a service and I have 1 client with 14 different job locations when setting up my Customers how do I get the Property Management Co Info listed with all 14 of the properties they manage and there addresses so that when I pull up the account to work with it I can pick the location I need to work with that day for that customer. ...

Message Tracking with Message ID
I work on the Defense Message System. We get error reports for messages with a message ID on them. The problem is how does one find the message that goes with the ID in a "FIND" of the Sent Items on the senders computer? I have not found a way that is user friendly to do this search on the users computer. Very Respectfully, ET3 Hettinger USN ...

Error message Importing INV File
I am using Money 2005 Samll Business and when I try to import a custom invoice I receive the following error message. Money cannot import an INV file that was created before July, 2002. Please try importing a more recent version of the file. I just created my file tonight and the properties say it was created 11/19/04 so there should be no problem with the date. I am set up for US regional settings. Has anyone ran into this and figured a way around it? Thanks, ...

Suddenly no pictures in HTML messages
Running XP pro SP3, Outlook 2002. About Wed. or Thurs, any html messages received do not include pictures. Did Microsoft send out an update that might have interfered? Or did I do something I'm not aware of? Thank you, Roberta Roberta, you wrote on Sat, 4 Apr 2009 06:52:06 -0700: > About Wed. or Thurs, any html messages received do not include > pictures. Did Microsoft send out an update that might have > interfered? Or did I do something I'm not aware of? There is no such an update. Verify if the Internet Explorer is in offline mode (go to the file menu in IE)...

Copy Local Message Rule
I've created a complicated message rule for filtering that I would like to put on other client machines. Can I copy it? Is this possible? WIn2k server/ Exchange 2k w/all current SPs. STEVE ...

cannot move messages
Sometimes when I attempt to move a message from the inbox to a storage folder I receive the following error message - "An unknown error has occured. The selected message(s) could not be moved." Why am I receiving this message and how can this problem be corrected? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks What kind of mail account is it? POP3, IMAP or HTTP? Both IMAP and HTTP accounts synchronize with the mail server, so moving a message from the mail account to the storage folder requires that WLM tell the mail server to delete the message from the server ma...

anchor picture to text box
(Publisher 2003) I have a newsletter with a Kudos box. In the corners of the box I have a happy face. I'd like the happy faces to be anchored to their corners so when I enlarge or shorten the box, the faces move along with the text box. Why not create a rectangle, insert the happy faces, group. The problem as I see it would be if you resize, the happy faces could be distorted if you widen or shrink the group. You would always have to re-size proportionally. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Helen" <Helen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:193...

emailing as message
Using Publisher 2003. Whenever I send a newsletter as m essage., The document comes out a little smaller to the person that is ecieving the message. However, whenever i save the document as aa jpeg file and hen send is a opicture it comes the exact size which is 8.5 * 11. What can I do to make it not whrink i want to send as a message and not as a JPEG If the recipient doesn't have Publisher, then you could try sending it as a ..pdf attachment. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Carl Thame" &...

Custom Entities and Association to Existing Entities
Hello! I'm struggling with figuring how how to customize CRM 3.0 to perform some of the tasks that I want. For instance, I need my work flow to move from Orders -> Contract -> Contract Line Item -> Invoice. Invoices should be created for each contract line item, since contracts are multi-year contracts that will be billed at the completion of one of the contract line items. Orders (acceptance of a proposal) should turn into the overall contract. I've been reading, and it appears I cannot customize the default CRM entities in this manner. My question is this: how do I cop...