Making sub reports invesible

I have this repot that has 3 text boxes

Summer Brochure
Winter Brochure
Skiing Brochure

Which will have -1 or 0 depending if true or false

I also have 3 sub reports for each brochure

How can i set it to make the a subreport invesiable if one of the
brochures is false 0

Thanks
0
Simon
12/14/2007 12:41:14 PM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Simon.
   I think you mean you have 3 subforms... one for each of the Brochure
types.
   Do you mean that if SummerBrochure is False, hide the SummerBrochure
subform... and the same for each of the Brochure types.
   In the OnFormat event of the report section that contains the brochure
subforms...
        SummerBrochureSubform.Visible = [Summer Brochure]
        WinterBrochureSubform.Visible = [Winter Brochure]
        SkiingBrochureSubform.Visible = [Skiing Brochure]

   Didn't have time to test, but that should do it.
--
    hth
    Al Campagna

"Simon" <S.Dickson@shos.co.uk> wrote in message
>I have this repot that has 3 text boxes
>
> Summer Brochure
> Winter Brochure
> Skiing Brochure
>

> Which will have -1 or 0 depending if true or false
>

> I also have 3 sub reports for each brochure
>

> How can i set it to make the a subreport invesiable if one of the
> brochures is false 0
>

> Thanks

0
Al

Report output to Excel columns issue
I edited the SUMMARY HISTORICAL AGED TRIAL BALANCE report to make it export to excel easily. When I export to excel the coumn headers show up in the correct order but the data in column one and the last column get switched. It is behaving like it's wrapping or something. In the below example, notice that the customer # appears in the 90 column. But the column with the cust name needs to be shifted down 1 cell because customer Accu Freight is missing. I'm on GP10 and did this in Report Writer. Thanks!!! Customer Number Name Balance Current 30 60 90 Air City Inc. $0 $0 $0 $0 $...

Make a living taking surveys. Absolutely free list of paid online surveys.
No sign up or fee required. These paid survey and secret shopper lists are free! Stop paying $35.00 or more for free information. Start earning money for shopping and taking surveys today. http://www.surveycache.com/top5.html ...

How can I sum several different fields in an Access report?
Can I sum values from more than one field in an Access report? If so, how can I do so? Sure can - if the fields are in the detail section. In the report footer, or a group footer, place an unbound textbox and set its controlsource to an expression such as: =Sum([Field1]) + Sum([Field2]) If the control is in a group footer, it will give the sum for that group only; if it's in the report footer, it will give the overall sum. HTH, Rob "dahlia" <dahlia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4A8BD3AC-2A0D-43B5-8466-E2DA5FCCE841@microsoft.com... > Can...

How to make unused cells blank
I have used 6 columns and 4 rows of a excel worksheet and i would like the rest of the sheet look blank without even the cells visible.how to do it Highlight column G by clicking the identifier. Hold down <shift> and press <end> once followed by <right-arrow>, the release <shift>. Then select Format | Column | Hide. Do a similar thing to the rows by selecting row 5 first and using down-arrow. Hope this helps. Pete Format>Columns>Hide Same for Rows -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Sandhya" <Sandhya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Need help to create a report that lists all the suppliers for an i
Can anyone help me with creating a custom report? I would like to create a report that lists all the suppliers and costs for each item. For example, the ideal report would look something like the format below: Item Supplier1 Cost Supplier2 Cost Supplier3 Cost ItemA ABC Co. $2.50 XYZ Co. $2.25 WW Inc. $2.13 ItemB VVV Co. $6.99 OOO Co. $7.25 ABC Co. $7.10 ItemC ABC Co. $4.00 XYZ Co. $3.85 WW Inc. $3.49 I can help you with this. You can email me at ron AT bestpossales DOT com. "Wai-Yee" wrote: ...

Slow item report
Anyone have a report that shows dead items in a store. For instance, stuff that has not sold in the past 3 months or so. Is there a way to generate one with what is already in RMS? Thanks, Nick, Use the Last Sold field on the Detailed Sales Report. Rob "Nick" <Nick@me.com> wrote in message news:4P1Ne.12083$0E5.9839@fe05.lga... > Anyone have a report that shows dead items in a store. For instance, stuff > that has not sold in the past 3 months or so. Is there a way to generate > one with what is already in RMS? > > Thanks, > ...

Reports not working for some users
Just wanted to put a note here with hopes that it will help someone. I ran into an issue this past week where some users could not run reports out of CRM, but other users could. Side by side comparisions of security showed no differences. Working with Microsoft support, it was discovered that the effected users were disabled in the default organisation in a multi-tenant environment. The unaffected users were either never added to the default organisation or still were enabled there. Once this was resolved then the reports work. Hoped that this posting saves someone some time! Chee...

Monthly Balance Sheet Reporting
Hello, I'm trying to create monthly balance sheet with the Analytical accounting with not much success, simply I have only YTD. Any other options beside of FRx ?? Thanks, EB. I have never heard of a Monthly Balance Sheet. Are you sure you are not talking about a Change if Financial Position report? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "EB" wrote: > Hello, > > I'm trying to create monthly balance sheet wit...

Conditional Formatting in a Group on a Report
I have a report with data such as the following: Name ---- Course ----- Dept ----- Grade John ----- Algebra ---- Math ----- 77 John ---- Geometry --- Math ---- 81 John ---- Sculpture --- Art ------ 99 John ---- Painting ---- Art ----- 59 The report is grouped by department so that all the math courses appear in one group, art in another, etc. In the group footer, I have already created a box that shows the number of courses passed per department (>=65) as well as the number of courses required to complete in that department. For example, students must pass 3 art courses to gr...

how do i make a check box control other check boxes?
I have a form that has 5 check boxes. I'd like to have an additional check box that would check all of the other check boxes. Suggestions? Thanks In the AfterUpdate event of the 6th check box, put code: Private Sub Checkbox6_AfterUpdate Me.Checkbox1 = True Me.Checkbox2 = True Me.Checkbox3 = True Me.Checkbox4 = True Me.Checkbox5 = True End Sub Or, if you want all 5 unchecked when checkbox 6 is unchecked, Private Sub Checkbox6_AfterUpdate Me.Checkbox1 = Me.Checkbox6 Me.Checkbox2 = Me.Checkbox6 Me.Checkbox3 = Me.Checkbox6 Me.Checkbox4 = Me.Checkbox6 Me.Checkbox5 =...

SRS Report
I have the following CRM 3.0 data in a custom Entity related to the Opportunity Entity Strengths Weaknesses Threats Opportunities Company 1 Company 2 Company 3 Company 4 The # and company could change depending on the number of Rows and are obviously are static DESCRIPTION fields. There are no number fields, these are all description fields. I need to data to be used in SRS to be: Company1 Company2 Company3 Company4 Strengths Weaknesses Threats Opportunities How can I do this for the report? There are another 7 additional descr...

Printing Custom reports through MSCRM
Hi, I have created a set of custom reports with Crystal Reports 9 and added the reports to MSCRM by using the CRM Report Manager. For some reason, when I try to print the custom reports through MSCRM, I am prompted for CRM server user name and password each time. One report has a sub-report in in, and in order to be able to print that one, I need to enter user name and password and twice, once for the main report and another time for the subreport. For the record, I am not prompted for the user name and password when I print "out-of-the-box" reports... How do I go about fi...

Calculations in Access 2007 Reports
I am creating a P/L in Access 2007 reports and have brought over all of my data and grouped and sorted by types with sum totals. I now want to take these totals and subtract one from the other but not sure how to do that. Any suggestions. I am really new at Access 2007 and if you could be really specific that would help. EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Exchange UserCredential between client and webservice in.NET http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/5cbf012c-41f8-4133-a6bf-e3a718f0d96f/exchange-usercredential-b.aspx Cheri, It's not easy to tell you exact...

MAKE ALL IT CERTIFICATIONS
MAKE ALL IT CERTIFICATIONS - A PIECE OF CAKE Hello Friends, Now all IT Certifications like MCSE, MCTS, MBS, SCJB, A+, CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, Oracle 10g 9i, IBM, HP, Vmware and many more are made a Piece of Cake. Visit Now http://www.FreeExamKing.com and become an IT Certified in first attempt. ...

Report Visual Basic Codes
Hi! What should i put in Visual Basic so that the text box "Customer" will not be visible and that the text box "SupplierName" will be visible if the value of combo box "Expense" is equal to "5"?Thanks! -- ai® Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Hi In the after_update event of Expense you could put something like if me!expense =3D 5 then me!suppliername.visible =3D true me!customer.visible =3D false end if Note that I haven't tested the above... James On 7 Jun, 06:49, "ai_enjoi via AccessMonster.com" <u3...

Synchronizing / downloading ALL 500 of my IMAP sub folders ???
I do not want WLM to download ALL of my over 500 subfolders from all 5 of the IMAP email accounts that I have registered ... Really I only want to sync INBOX & SENT (& maybe Junk) from each email account .. That's it! (so approx 10-15 folders is all) BUT: In my email accounts' properties, under IMAP. the button that reads "check for new messages in ALL my folders" is UNCHECKED of course. I supposed I can individually go through each of my over 550 email subfolders and unselect them for syncing... (or in effect click on DON'T SYNCHRONIZE) but is...

Date in Report/Query
Hi. I have a report that has worked up until this past week. The query behind the report has the following expression: DateAuth: Format([CredAuthDate],"mm/dd/yy") If I type in 12/31/09....report works fine. Type in anything with "10" as the year and it fails. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If I take off the format for the field it works. Is something different for the year 2010? This is an Access 2003 database. Thanks... I suggest applying criteria to an 'unformatted' field and turn off the display by unchecking the 'Sh...

MM-2007 Delux 401(k) Tax Report Question
I have Microsoft Money Deluxe 2007. For some reason when I ran my tax reports the other day, the interest that was earned under my 401(k) account was listed under income. I double checked that each account was listed as a retirement account under the account settings, and they all were. Could someone please shed some light into this? Thanks so much for your help! Customize the tax report to exclude these accounts? A kludge, I know, but........... -- Michael Gordon "kees79" <kees79@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BB9AAEF-F68A-4CB8-8AE0-CB25A454A8...

Make Worksheet Deactivate Event only run once
I have the code below, which runs when I deactivate a worksheet, but I only want it to run the first time the worksheet is deactivated (in any one session of using the workbook). If it=92s activated and then deactivated again (in any one session of using the workbook), I want it not to run. Private Sub Worksheet_Deactivate() Counterstation =3D Workbooks("h...).Range("S38").Value Select Case Counterstation Case "CAM1": Do A Case "CAM2": Do B Case "CAM3": Do C Case "CAM4": Do D Case "HEL1": Do E ...

make subreport2 visible based on condition
Help, I am running Access 2003 and have trouble getting this work right. I have an unbound subreport that contains 3 additional subreports. I want only one of the 3 to be visible based on the value in a combo box on a selection form. I can't seem to get the reference right and have tried several variations. If Forms!frmWeeklyGLrpt!cboCC = 1 Then Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDA.Visible = True Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDB.Visible = False Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDC.Visible = False End If If Forms!frmWeeklyGL...

Access 2007: Cannot edit and save access 2000 reports with wherecondition
Just upgraded from office XP to 2007. When trying to edit a ms access 2000 database report including "whereconditions", access asks for saving changes, but the report is still open and nothing is saved. The only viable option is to exit without saving. A "standard" reports without filtering works without any problems. I.e.: "DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview, , "[tblNonConfLog]![DateOccurred] >= " & OrderDate" Anybody else experienced this - or has a suggestion for a solution ? Thanks in advance, arildp FYI: Solved this issue by delet...

Item Monthly Sales Report
Does anyone know of a way to have the Detailed Sales report group total sales by month? I would like to print off total sales of a item for 2006 and just have it list the total number sold each month. Or if there is a report out there that already does this please direct me to it. I did not see any on customer source. Thanks, Neil You can use the "Detailed Sales" report in the Manager-->Reports-->Sales-->Detailed Sales function. Make sure to choose which dates that you want to view the item as sold between (choose by month if you want that detail), as well as add t...

help modify Sub copy_to _sheet code....
Hello, i have been working on a formdata that is filled out and copied to assigned worksheets (month1, month2..) here are two macros i have to complete the task. with help of you guys. (thanks) Now..what it does is sees the date and checks if passed the 25th date and then assigns the copy to its month sheet. april to month4 , may to month5 etc.. I am hapy with that. However i noticd that some contracts date do not start till maybe midway thru the year. so when i want the macro to copy the form data to a worksheet...i want that worksheet to be the first workshhet of the contract pero...

Make excel open file without Read Only dialog
I've got an app which is written in VBA. The app is password protected against modifications, so when users open it, Excel comes up with message 'm-portal is reserved by Saul Margolis. Enter password for write access, or open read only.' Some of the users have been entering their application passwords in this box. I was wondering whether there is a way to tell Excel to open read only without bringing up that dialog box - perhaps a parameter to excel.exe? Thanks in advance, Saul I always used windows explorer to make the files readonly. Then excel wouldn't even bother ask...

Cannot create Report Builder Model from WSS 3.0 using SQL2005 Repo
Error Message: * Cannot create a connection to data source 'DS_Chevo2_JM.rsds'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection) o For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors Systems: * Windows Server 2003 R2 running WSS 3.0 SP2 * Windows Server 2003 R2 running SQL 2005 SP3, Reporting Services, WSS 3.0 object model only Couple of items of note: SP2 for WSS 3.0 shows installed on the SQL Server box but in Central Administration the version still shows as 12.0.0.4518 not 12.0.0.6421 li...