make box not visable

I need a code for
On click
box 35 not visiable.

Thanks
Cheyenne
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Me.[Box 35].Visible = False

"Chey" <Chey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need a code for
> On click
> box 35 not visiable.
>
> Thanks
> Cheyenne

0
BruceM
2/26/2008 8:54:25 PM
In the 'Onclick Event' add

Me.Box 35.visible=false

--
NTC

"Chey" wrote:

> I need a code for
> On click
> box 35 not visiable.
>
> Thanks
> Cheyenne

Make Default

2003 SP3
I read one posting that said the > or other such formats is what causes your drop down box text to not be shown. I can't remove these as we rely on all the data being in upper case for formality purposes. I read another article that said the following hotfix fixes some of the problems: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945674 I looked it up and it says: 945280 Combo box controls and list box controls display no value or incorrect values in Access 2003 after you install office 2003 Service Pack 3 I have not values visable, but they are there - does anyone know if this fix is the ...

Combo Box problem 02-15-10
Hi I have 3 tables and 3 associated forms in an 2007 access database. On each form is a combo box "Name Search" so that one can input 2 or 3 letters of a surname and get a drop down list of names matching the input. All three Combo Boxes were set up in an identical manner using the wizard. The Main Menu has three buttons where you choose which table (or dbase) you wish to query. I now have a situation where 2 of the 3 combo boxes will not accept input (i.e. do not work) If I copy the Row Source from the one combo box that always works to one of the other two...

Modify Message Box Cancel Button
Part of the code below brings up a message box letting the user know that they must press Add Incident button to save the incident. The problem I’m having is when the Cancel button is pressed it behaves the same way the OK button. The OK button works properly. I would like the Cancel to return user to the form so that information may be re-entered. How do I modify the code to make that possible? _____________________________________________________________________ Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) If Me.NewRecord Then Dim strWhere As String Dim varResult As Vari...

Printer Dialog Box style
Hi all, When I call print from a debug compiled application I get a printer dialog box that shows the printers as icons in a listview amd if I compile the same application on release mode I get a printer dialog box with printers in a combo box. Does anyone know how to get the same printer dialog box in release mode as that shown in the debug mode? >When I call print from a debug compiled application I get a printer >dialog box that shows the printers as icons in a listview amd if I >compile the same application on release mode I get a printer dialog box >with printers in a combo ...

making a transfer show up in the budget

making tickets

Combo Box Moves
I have 4 activeX control combo boxes on an Excel sheet (2 on the left and 2 in the middle) and if I print the sheet the 2 boxes thatbare in the middle move over to the left hand side. I have gone into the properties menu and they show as locked but it does not make any difference. Also when I print the sheet the 2 boxes on the left which were made the same size as the underlying cells print out smaller than the underlying cells. Can anyone help please? Hi John, See MSKB Article # 838910 (Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002) http://support.micr...

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

Medium time text box shows year
I am working with an adp access frontend and a SQL Server backend. One of my forms uses several Medium Time fields with Input Mask: 99:00\ >LL;0;_ Default Value: #10:00:00 PM# (for example) The problem is that whenever I click on one of these fields the following year information shows, too, in addition to the time: "12/30/1899" The year information is also saved in the SQL Server table, e.g. "12/30/1899 10:00:00 PM" I only want to save the time, how do I get rid of the year? Thanks for your help. ...

A broken link in the Outbox or Sent Items box...

Result in message box
HI, this is second time iam posting this ,,kindly help me a form contains button which runs a query like select count(field1) from table t1 ... then normally we will get a spread sheet window containing result in a single cell, let say answer is 85. now when command button is clicked then a message box should appear displaying the result 85.. please give coding also if required..... thanks naveen prasad wrote: > HI, > this is second time iam posting this ,,kindly help me > What was wrong with the reply you've already received? Please reply in your origina...

Making a bmp transparent
Using Publisher 2000 Windows 98SE Is it possible to make a graphic file transparent? I'm attempting to create a motivational cartoon and would like to have a couple of scenes in the background. To do this I think I need to make an image file transparent. Can it be done? I have Paint Shop Pro and MS Paint. I have the challenge in the file, "Problem.zip" which can be downloaded at: http://www.tinyurl.com/wifs On the "Odds, Ends & Funny Things page. Click on the Snowman. 'Appreciate the help. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of...

How to make Frames??
how to make frames in microsoft publisher??? You use the Tool called TEXT FRAME Pretty easy I would have thought - obviously a challenge for some. -- i try to find in tool section.. but there is no button called TEXT FRAME? can u tell me the steps! PLZ!! Thankx.. and one more question.. i would link some sites... but i want that link(site) to be pop up in new window.? how to do it??? i've been trying to find it.. but then it always pop up in same window.. and could u tell me the steps?? plz. Thanzk Trust me, there is most definitely a button called Text Frame. Look in the HEL...

How do I display a jpeg or bitmap in a dialog box
I need to be able to display for read only a jeg or bitmap in a dialog box. I know how to load one, the question is what control would I use for this? You can use GDI+. Inserting a CStatic in the dialog and using GDI+ on it would do it. If you want to use MFC, this shows how to do it in a dialog or any other window: http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/01/10/c/default.aspx -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "William Gower" <w_gower@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#hIMQwShDHA.3272@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I need to be able to display for read only a...

Ignoring blank cells in a combo box...
Is there any way I can ignore blank cells when using a combo box fro the forms menu? For instance, my combo box is being filled by th range A1:A5. However, if A3 is blank, I don't want it ( a blank) t show up in the drop down box. Is there is a more efficient way to d this or it might it be more simple to use a combo box from the contro toolbox? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com The combobox from the Forms toolbar is also called a DropDown. And you could use a little code that filled up that dropdown: I chose to put it into the...

How to make this report simple? Thanks
How to combine all items to be read better? I mean just now I have 3 products however to each of theme are the same items / Rqst, EG, SP, EG-SP/ and I would like to meka it simplier. July2006 August2005 Group1 Group2 Group3 Group1 Group2 product1 Rqst 4301 0 250 120 75 EG 3560 0 150 80 100 SP 3200 0 120 40 50 EG-SP 360 0 65 30 200 product2 Rqst 100 150 EG SP EG-SP product3 Rqst EG SP EG-SP Thanks a lot for any kind of info. Juraj / mer68@zmail.sk ...