mail

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01CACD85.BDA4F790

Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator) account.
The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the
server name correctly.

Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
entered the server name correctly.

Server: 'HTTP'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
Protocol: POP3
Port: 110
Secure(SSL): No
Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
[...]

Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
Protocol: POP3
Port: 110
Secure(SSL): No
Socket Error: 11001

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01CACD85.BDA4F790

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;administrator
REV:20100327T151602Z
END:VCARD

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01CACD85.BDA4F790--

0
administrator
3/27/2010 3:16:02 PM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 08:16:02 -0700, "administrator" <administrator@live.com>
wrote:

>Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator) account.
>The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the
>server name correctly.

You're posting in seven places... none of them appropriate for your question.
These newsgroups all deal with the database software Microsoft Access, not
with "access to the internet".

Please find a forum for whatever software you're using, or contact Hotmail
directly.
--

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0
"administrator" <administrator@live.com> wrote in message
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>
> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001

0
Kerry
3/27/2010 6:07:03 PM

"administrator" <administrator@live.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>
> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001

0
MASEL
3/28/2010 10:36:41 AM
MASEL,

The "access" in the names of these newsgroups has nothing to to with your
access to hotmail. These are newsgroups about Microsoft Access database
software. You need to contact the administrator or the info id at hotmail
directly by e-mail, or connect with hotmail's HELP function.

WE CANNOT HELP YOU HERE.

 Larry Linson
 Microsoft Office Access MVP

"MASEL GOSKOP" <MASELGOSKOP@WE:KOM> wrote in message

> "administrator" <administrator@live.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
>> account.
>> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
>> the
>> server name correctly.
>>
>> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator)
>> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
>> entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>> verify
>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>> verify
>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>> verify
>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001

0
Larry
3/28/2010 9:47:42 PM

"administrator" <administrator@live.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>
> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001

0
MASEL
3/30/2010 5:10:10 PM
You are cluttering many newsgroups where you aren't going to get help. Did
you read my previous reply? I told you who to contact, who actually might be
able to help you.

 Larry

> "administrator" <administrator@live.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
>> account.
>> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
>> the
>> server name correctly.
>>
>> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator)
>> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
>> entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>> verify
>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>> verify
>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>> verify
>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001

0
Larry
3/31/2010 12:48:47 AM
high quality Soccer jerseys NBA Jersey tracksuit and jackets, GHD
hairstraightener supplier from www.willpa.com

Are you a Retail businessman who bother by the purchase price?  China
Cheapest TOP wholesale website can help you

we are specialize in replica sport goods manufacturing in china, we can
offer you all kinds of soccer jersey, NBA jersey,shoes and so on. they are
the best brand replica goods whih are look the same as the original goods.
excellent quality and steady supply for them. we have been marketed in Europe
and American for 3 year. all the goods we offer are AAA quality.  our soccer
jersey are Thailand style. If any goods you buy from my company have problem,
we will refund or resend them again. Most of ourProducts have no minimum
order requirements,soyou can shop retail goods at wholesale prices. if you
can buy more than 300usd. We offer free shipping. The more you buy the more
discount for you.

National soccer jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
Club soccer jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
NBA Jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
T-shirt and shirt: http://www.willpa.com
Tracksuit: http://www.willpa.com
Hoody & Jackets: http://www.willpa.com
UGG boots: http://www.willpa.com
Hair style: http://www.willpa.com
shopping Index: http://www.willpa.com

EMS shipping.  7days arrive, paypal accept

want more information pls contact us or check our website: www.willpa.com
"administrator" <administrator@live.com> wrote in message
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>
> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001

0
thomas
4/1/2010 4:50:41 PM
"MASEL GOSKOP" <MASELGOSKOP@WE:KOM> kirjoitti
viestiss�:O9jndvC0KHA.2512@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

> "administrator" <administrator@live.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
>> account.
>> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
>> the
>> server name correctly.
>>
>> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator)
>> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
>> entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>> verify
>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>> verify
>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>> verify
>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001

0
Risse
4/2/2010 6:42:00 AM
I don't think he is listening to you! Arnt you glad all "administrators"
arnt this thick!

On 31/03/2010 01:48, in article eJ2AnvG0KHA.6140@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl,
"Larry Linson" <bouncer@localhost.not> wrote:

> You are cluttering many newsgroups where you aren't going to get help. Did
> you read my previous reply? I told you who to contact, who actually might be
> able to help you.
>
>  Larry
>
> "MASEL GOSKOP" <MASELGOSKOP@WE:KOM> wrote in message
>>

>> "administrator" <administrator@live.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
>>> account.
>>> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
>>> the
>>> server name correctly.
>>>
>>> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>>> (administrator)
>>> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
>>> entered the server name correctly.
>>>
>>> Server: 'HTTP'
>>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>>> Protocol: POP3
>>> Port: 110
>>> Secure(SSL): No
>>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>>> verify
>>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>>
>>> Server: 'HTTP'
>>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>>> Protocol: POP3
>>> Port: 110
>>> Secure(SSL): No
>>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>>> verify
>>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>>
>>> Server: 'HTTP'
>>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>>> Protocol: POP3
>>> Port: 110
>>> Secure(SSL): No
>>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>>> verify
>>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>>
>>> Server: 'HTTP'
>>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>>> Protocol: POP3
>>> Port: 110
>>> Secure(SSL): No
>>> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>>> Protocol: POP3
>>> Port: 110
>>> Secure(SSL): No
>>> Socket Error: 11001

0
Fastrac

> On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 08:16:02 -0700, "administrator"
> <administrator@live.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
>>account.
>>The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
>>the
>>server name correctly.
>
> You're posting in seven places... none of them appropriate for your
> question.
> These newsgroups all deal with the database software Microsoft Access, not
> with "access to the internet".
>
> Please find a forum for whatever software you're using, or contact Hotmail
> directly.
> --
>
>             John W. Vinson [MVP]

0
poppsnchopps
4/10/2010 12:04:31 AM
"administrator" <administrator@live.com> a �crit dans le message de
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>
> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001

0
Henriettetremblay
4/12/2010 1:36:31 PM
"administrator" <administrator@live.com> wrote in message
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>
> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001

0
Paul
4/12/2010 2:13:53 PM
How can the host "HTTP"be found? it�s very simple to say, the host could not
be found!
"administrator" <administrator@live.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>
> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001

0
Franz
4/13/2010 5:22:57 PM
My hotmail is not receive or sent mail how  can I do?

How to enter server?

"administrator" <administrator@live.com> wrote in message
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>
> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001

0
Faith
4/13/2010 11:27:38 PM
"administrator" <administrator@live.com> wrote in message
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>
> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001

0
frankyoc
4/14/2010 4:22:07 PM
hi
0
aleta
4/17/2010 3:08:12 PM
"frankyoc" <franciscorhern66@live.com> wrote in message

> "administrator" <administrator@live.com> wrote in message
>> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
>> account.
>> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
>> the
>> server name correctly.
>>
>> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator)
>> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
>> entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>> verify
>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>> verify
>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>> verify
>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001

0
jon
4/18/2010 12:30:45 AM
hello all

"administrator" <administrator@live.com> wrote in message
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>
> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001

0
COLEMAN
4/18/2010 2:44:34 AM
i don't know
"administrator" <administrator@live.com>
??????:OW26qBczKHA.264@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>
> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001

0
li
4/19/2010 1:46:25 PM
"frankyoc" <franciscorhern66@live.com>
??????:3AA7F248-4997-4D07-BD3A-89429FED361F@microsoft.com...

> "administrator" <administrator@live.com> wrote in message
>> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
>> account.
>> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
>> the
>> server name correctly.
>>
>> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator)
>> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
>> entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>> verify
>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>> verify
>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>> verify
>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001

0
zengfeixingzhe
4/21/2010 4:18:51 AM
"administrator" <administrator@live.com> wrote in message
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.t8htbgflekrhvaqyyoabjgdk p;oan
> fvklhngenrkthgjrhrot.clr
>
> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001

0
hhudjjud
4/24/2010 8:46:48 AM

Le 17/04/10 17:08, dans 3D303321-F5E7-40EC-87C0-D6E4E3410C5B@microsoft.com,
��aleta�� <aleta@yahoo.com> a �crit�:

> hi

0
entourage
4/26/2010 4:50:21 PM
"administrator" <administrator@live.com> wrote in message
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>
> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001

0
dahir

> On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 08:16:02 -0700, "administrator"
> <administrator@live.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
>>account.
>>The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
>>the
>>server name correctly.
>
> You're posting in seven places... none of them appropriate for your
> question.
> These newsgroups all deal with the database software Microsoft Access, not
> with "access to the internet".
>
> Please find a forum for whatever software you're using, or contact Hotmail
> directly.
> --
>
>             John W. Vinson [MVP]

0
poppsnchopps
5/1/2010 7:28:56 PM

"administrator" <administrator@live.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe
de discussion : OW26qBczKHA.264@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>
> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001

0
VANESSA
5/4/2010 6:56:47 AM
like maquise

0
joelisa

------=_NextPart_000_0256_01CAECFF.719C1330

------=_NextPart_001_0257_01CAECFF.719C1330

"administrator" <administrator@live.com> escribi=F3 en el mensaje de =
noticias news:OW26qBczKHA.264@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator) =
account.=20
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have =
entered the=20
> server name correctly.
>=20
> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail =
(administrator)=20
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you =
have=20
> entered the server name correctly.
>=20
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail=20
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please =
verify=20
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>=20
> Server: 'HTTP'
.. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify=20
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>=20
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001=20

------=_NextPart_001_0257_01CAECFF.719C1330

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT><FONT size=3D2 =
face=3DArial>"administrator"=20
&lt;</FONT><A href=3D"mailto:administrator@live.com"><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DArial>administrator@live.com</FONT></A><FONT size=3D2 =
face=3DArial>&gt;=20
escribi=F3 en el mensaje de noticias </FONT><A=20
href=3D"news:OW26qBczKHA.264@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl"><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DArial>news:OW26qBczKHA.264@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl</FONT></A><FONT =
size=3D2=20
face=3DArial>...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>&gt; Unable to send or receive messages =
for the=20
Hotmail (administrator) account. <BR>&gt; The host 'HTTP' could not be =
found.=20
Please verify that you have entered the <BR>&gt; server name =
correctly.<BR>&gt;=20
<BR>&gt; Server:&nbsp; Unable to send or receive messages for the =
Hotmail=20
(administrator) <BR>&gt; account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. =
Please=20
verify that you have <BR>&gt; entered the server name correctly.<BR>&gt; =

<BR>&gt; Server: 'HTTP'<BR>&gt; Windows Live Mail Error ID: =
0x800CCC0D<BR>&gt;=20
Protocol: POP3<BR>&gt; Port: 110<BR>&gt; Secure(SSL): No<BR>&gt; Socket =
Error:=20
11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail <BR>&gt; =
(administrator)=20
account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify <BR>&gt; that =
you=20
have entered the server name correctly.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Server:=20
'HTTP'</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. =
Please verify=20
<BR>&gt; that you have entered the server name correctly.<BR>&gt; =
<BR>&gt;=20
Server: 'HTTP'<BR>&gt; Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D<BR>&gt; =
Protocol:=20
POP3<BR>&gt; Port: 110<BR>&gt; Secure(SSL): No<BR>&gt; Socket Error:=20
11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D<BR>&gt; Protocol: =
POP3<BR>&gt; Port:=20
110<BR>&gt; Secure(SSL): No<BR>&gt; Socket Error: 11001=20
<BR>&gt;</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0257_01CAECFF.719C1330--

------=_NextPart_000_0256_01CAECFF.719C1330
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[...]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA/v8AAAYAAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAQAAAOCFn/L5T2gQq5EIACsns9kwAAAA8AEAABEAAAABAAAAkAAAAAIAAACYAAAAAwAA
ACwBAAAEAAAAOAEAAAUAAABIAQAABgAAAFQBAAAHAAAAYAEAAAgAAABwAQAACQAAAIABAAASAAAA
jAEAAAoAAACsAQAADAAAALgBAAANAAAAxAEAAA4AAADQAQAADwAAANgBAAAQAAAA4AEAABMAAADo
AQAAAgAAAOQEAAAeAAAAjAAAACBUZW1lbWFwYXNvb2FsdGFsZWVsYW1pbmFlbWlzb2xhdW5hbGlj
aWV0ZW1pdHIgIG5lc29jYVRST1BBU09MQU1BTklBTkFERUNFQU5VRVZFICBSSUFWT1ZJT0FMQUVS
RUVOTUlNT09MQUxVT0RFTlVWRURPQ0VMT0xJTkFDRVBBU09BTEFOQ0lPTkEAHgAAAAQAAAAAAAAA
HgAAAAgAAABkaWFuYQAAAB4AAAAEAAAAAAAAAB4AAAAEAAAAAAAAAB4AAAAIAAAATm9ybWFsAAAe
AAAACAAAAGRpYW5hAAAAHgAAAAQAAAAyAAAAHgAAABgAAABNaWNyb3NvZnQgT2ZmaWNlIFdvcmQA
AABAAAAAALygZQEAAABAAAAAAJCVx+nFygFAAAAAAEw2LevFygEDAAAAAQAAAAMAAAAiAAAAAwAA
AL0AAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[...]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[...]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAgAAAAMAAAAEAAAABQAAAAYAAAAHAAAACAAAAP7/
//8KAAAACwAAAAwAAAANAAAADgAAAA8AAAAQAAAA/v///xIAAAATAAAAFAAAABUAAAAWAAAAFwAA
ABgAAAD+////GgAAABsAAAAcAAAAHQAAAB4AAAAfAAAAIAAAAP7////9////IwAAAP7////+////
/v//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////1IAbwBvAHQAIABFAG4AdAByAHkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAUB//////////8DAAAABgkCAAAAAADAAAAA
AAAARgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDO4kHrxcoBJQAAAIAAAAAAAAAAMQBUAGEAYgBsAGUAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA4AAgH/////BQAAAP//
//8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAAAAABAAAAAAAABXAG8AcgBk
AEQAbwBjAHUAbQBlAG4AdAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GgACAQEAAAD//////////wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAu
EAAAAAAAAAUAUwB1AG0AbQBhAHIAeQBJAG4AZgBvAHIAbQBhAHQAaQBvAG4AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAoAAIBAgAAAAQAAAD/////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAEQAAAAAQAAAAAAAABQBEAG8AYwB1AG0AZQBuAHQAUwB1AG0AbQBhAHIAeQBJAG4A
ZgBvAHIAbQBhAHQAaQBvAG4AAAAAAAAAAAAAADgAAgH///////////////8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZAAAAABAAAAAAAAABAEMAbwBtAHAATwBiAGoAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEgACAP//////////////
/wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAByAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAA////////////////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD///////////////8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAA/v//////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////wEA/v8DCgAA/////wYJAgAAAAAAwAAAAAAAAEYgAAAARG9jdW1l
bnRvIE1pY3Jvc29mdCBPZmZpY2UgV29yZAAKAAAATVNXb3JkRG9jABAAAABXb3JkLkRvY3VtZW50
LjgA9DmycQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

------=_NextPart_000_0256_01CAECFF.719C1330
	filename="Diana                  23                                   Bratt                                                                         DINA               20                                   FERN.doc"
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[...]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[...]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[...]
AAAC1c3VnC4bEJOXCAArLPmuMAAAADwBAAAMAAAAAQAAAGgAAAAPAAAAcAAAAAUAAAB8AAAABgAA
AIQAAAARAAAAjAAAABcAAACUAAAACwAAAJwAAAAQAAAApAAAABMAAACsAAAAFgAAALQAAAANAAAA
vAAAAAwAAAAbAQAAAgAAAOQEAAAeAAAABAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAQAAAAMAAAABAAAAAwAAAFIAAAAD
AAAADycLAAsAAAAAAAAACwAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAsAAAAAAAAAHhAAAAEAAABTAAAARW5wYW5p
YXllbmdyZWNpYXZhdmV1Y29yYWxpdG9xdWVsZXBvZWMgcmVxdWVsaWxvb3lldGUgIGNlbGFsZWpv
cGljYWRvcXVlbGlkb295ZSBldAAMEAAAAgAAAB4AAAAHAAAAVO10dWxvAAMAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAA
[...]
AAAARgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACAFlyz7MoBJQAAAIAAAAAAAAAAMQBUAGEAYgBsAGUAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[...]

diana
5/6/2010 12:35:18 PM

"VANESSA" <vanessa.sempol@hotmail.fr> escreveu na mensagem

> "administrator" <administrator@live.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe
> de discussion : OW26qBczKHA.264@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
>> account.
>> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
>> the
>> server name correctly.
>>
>> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator)
>> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
>> entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>> verify
>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>> verify
>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
>> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please
>> verify
>> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>>
>> Server: 'HTTP'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
>> Protocol: POP3
>> Port: 110
>> Secure(SSL): No
>> Socket Error: 11001

0
ANTONIO
5/6/2010 8:57:55 PM
"administrator" <administrator@live.com>
??????:OW26qBczKHA.264@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>
> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001

0
abcde
5/8/2010 1:56:41 AM
"administrator" <administrator@live.com> wrote in message
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>
> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001

0
JAENNBOB
5/13/2010 3:52:32 PM

"poppsnchopps" <choppsnpopps@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "John W. Vinson" <jvinson@STOP_SPAM.WysardOfInfo.com> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 08:16:02 -0700, "administrator"
>> <administrator@live.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
>>>account.
>>>The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
>>>the
>>>server name correctly.
>>
>> You're posting in seven places... none of them appropriate for your
>> question.
>> These newsgroups all deal with the database software Microsoft Access,
>> not
>> with "access to the internet".
>>
>> Please find a forum for whatever software you're using, or contact
>> Hotmail
>> directly.
>> --
>>
>>             John W. Vinson [MVP]

0
arry
5/22/2010 8:47:18 PM
your solitoion:
go to google adn type in hotmain in ____________________________
"administrator" <administrator@live.com> wrote in message
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>
> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001

0
Adam
5/30/2010 1:44:24 AM
"administrator" <administrator@live.com> schreef in bericht
> Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (administrator)
> account.
> The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
> the
> server name correctly.
>
> Server:  Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator)
> account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have
> entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail
> (administrator) account. The host 'HTTP' could not be found. Please verify
> that you have entered the server name correctly.
>
> Server: 'HTTP'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D
> Protocol: POP3
> Port: 110
> Secure(SSL): No
> Socket Error: 11001

0
gebruiker

re-downloading mail on Outlook 2003
I just upgraded from Office 97 to Office 2003. Using Outlook 97, my wife and I were able to use different computers but share one email account. The same mail was downloaded to each PC one time. Now, the same mail gets downloaded over and over again on each PC. I obviously can choose to delete the mail from the server so that it only gets read once, but then the second PC will never see it. How can I get the same behavior from Outlook 2003 that I used to have? Reading 500 messages every 10 minutes makes the upgrade really unusable. Try creating a new mail profile on each comput...

How do you a mail message to everyone in your mail database
How do you sending a mail message to everyone is your mail database? I have switched internet dial-up links and need to send a message to everyone. -- Michael Felix felix@attglobal.net You can select all items in your Contacts folder (assuming they all have valid e-mail addresses -- if not, set a filter first so that only those with valid e-mail addresses are showing) and then click Actions | New message to contact. Of course, if you have a lot of contacts, your ISP may balk at sending to so many at once -- if so, you'll have to break up the list somehow. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP -...

OL2003 unable to send mail
Hi In OL2003 when I try to send email I get; 'Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. The following recipient(s) could not be reached: .... None of your email accounts could send to this recipient.' The pc is connected to the internet via a router. Other pcs connected to the router can send mail fine. What is the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks Regards Do you require authentication to send email? check with your provider. "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23AzlAxUQFHA.3196@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi ...

Safe sendershould not go to junk mail
Hi, I have an web application sends email, I found outlook 2003 puts the emails to the junk mail folder if multiple emails were sent within a short period of time, about 1 minute. The initial one was ok went to inbox, while the followings went to junk mail. but if the gap between multiple emails sent time was longer, the problem went away. (each one went to inbox). This only happened for outlook 2003, not for outlook xp. The sender address is in the global address list, with the same domain with all my users. (so I think it qualified as safe sender.) Question: How can I turn off this filt...

multiple e-mails
Usin' Outlook or Outlook Express, for some reason I keep gettin' repeat emails. Somebody can send me one and I get the same message two or three times! What can I do, if anything, to cure this problem? Anybody had the same problem? Please don't tell me I'm the only one that has had this problem... Rayce texican@coastaccess.com ...

roadwarrior + principal + multigig e-mail + psts = ???
hi all, here's the deal. we have a principal who travels all the time. she gets an insane amount of legit e-mail with small to large attachments (we cap it at 15 MB, 5 MB is fairly common). her mailbox is capped at 700 MB. this is not enough. we have to archive for her every other month. she has almost 2GBs of PST archives on the network. she wants to have access to them all the time. so we have set up offline files to sync the pst folder. ick. sometimes she'll actually edit the psts on the road and when she gets back she's asked to choose between the network version and her loca...

mails are not going out side of my domain
hi , i have an exchange 2003 (sp1) with windows server 2003(sp1) i have an smtp filter for exchange which filters the mails coming in my exchange server , the scenario is like that , first i have an router then pix firewall and then smtp filter then my exchange comes ,he domain controller and exchnage are on same machine. today i am getting a problem is that the mails from hotmail and yahoo are coming to my exchange but the mails from my exchange are not going outside ,the error i am getting is given below. "Your message with Subject: hi test mail could not be delivered to the fo...

e-mail #17
Microsoft Outlook does not respond to making it my default for e-mail. I have checked all that I know how to. It is checked as my default under "Other" Tab but it continues to send my e-mail to Outlook Express. Why? What am I doing wrong? Orville Cruea <ocruea@columbus.rr.com> wrote: > Microsoft Outlook does not respond to making it my > default for e-mail. I have checked all that I know how > to. It is checked as my default under "Other" Tab but it > continues to send my e-mail to Outlook Express. Why? What > am I doing wrong? What you are doi...

Counts for Mail Folders #2
I'd like to have the total number of messages in all the folders and subfolders of my mailbox to appear on the status bar. I don't think that's possible "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21235507-8D1A-49F6-8ACA-AEFF12922B79@microsoft.com... > I'd like to have the total number of messages in all the folders and > subfolders of my mailbox to appear on the status bar. ...

Importing old MS Mail folders
I need to import the shared folders and global address book from an old MS Mail postoffice. I have seen some discussions concerning migrating mailboxes but very little at that. Can anyone point me in the right direction? THanx! ...

repititive e-mails
Outlook 2002 in Office XP When sending, the mail does not leave the outbox and sends over and over again, never making it to the sent items folder. The recipients are getting it multiple times. How to fix? ...

Unable to send e-mails, but can receive e-mail.
I have re-installed Windows Outlook 2000 but now I can not receive e-mails. My network configuration is correct. My IP address and server are correctly labeled, but I still can not receive e-mail. Everyone on the server are not having any problems. What should I do? Hi - which is it you're having a problem with? Your subject line & message content are contradictory... Are you connecting to an Exchange server? What kind of mail account are you having problems with? What errors do you get? GJimenez wrote: > I have re-installed Windows Outlook 2000 but now I can not > receive...

Mail receiveing but not sending
Since setting up my mail to use SMTP instead of pop3 I can recieve mail fine but when I send mail it goes but doesn't turn up at the other end! I used the ICW in sbs 2003 to configure it. I've checked the queues on the exchange server but there all empty. My exchange Small Business SMTP connector Properties are set to forward all mail through a smart host. currently smtp.ozemail.com.au!! Not sure why this is happening! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks Any help from SBS newsgroup? John wrote: > Since setting up my mail to use SMTP instead of pop3 I can > recie...

Incoming mail server changes to "localhost" after windows is restarting
hi... this is the problem i am facing...can anyone help me "Incoming mail server changes to "localhost" after windows is restarting" pls reply in vijai@fourdtech.co.in" Thanks & Regards Vijay The most likely reason is that you have an antivirus solution installed that can scan e-mail as it is downloaded. You would need to disable the scanning of e-mail to get what you describe to stop. "vijai@fourdtech.co.in" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:146d01c4a20a$b5ca8e60$a301280a@phx.gbl... > hi... > > this is ...

Replicate mail boxes?
is it possable to replicate mail boxes? I would like to do this while we migrate fully over to our new server? What are you trying to accomplish? replicate Stores? At byte and block levels using 3rd party products like NSI, or from storage vendors like NetApp (SnapMirror) and EMC. Exchange 12 is reported to have log shipping. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Josh" <Jsawyer@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:e$ZlNv66FHA.4076@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > is it possable to replicate mail...

change mail format for contacts
For the iphone, attachments come over as winmail.dat and the solution is to change the mail format in options, mail format to HTML. Also the individual contacts needs to be changed by double clicking the email address and changing the internet format to Send Plain Text only. After these changes are made, the attachments come over fine. I have had problems with this issue with some contact before. I would love to be able to make this change globally instead of having to edit all contacts. Can this be done. It can be done with some VBA code, which you'll find here: ht...

Mailing in a test enviornment
I have a CRM ans SQL server configure on a single machine and the Domain controleer along with exchange Server on a seperate machine. Till some time back Mails could be sent via CRM and they could be seen in the history tab. Suddenly when i try to send mails vai CRM, it gives me the following error: Unexpected Error for more information contact your system administrator. I have checked all the necessary services required for the excahnge enviornment. The exchange router has been reinstalled as well. Still cannot figure out why I am getting this error. Thank for your help in advance Jus...

delete blocked senders messages on receipt why junk mail them?
Why is it that after going to all the trouble of putting people onto a blocked senders list the filter still puts their messages into the junk mail folder for you to delete them? Or am I understanding the training wrong? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane....

cannot receive mail, delete mail, or send mail. get an error message.
Now I know why I switch between Outlook Express and Outlook: Both cease to function at one point in time. In Outlook 2000, I cannot receive mail; I cannot delete mail; I cannot use the calendar function. Here are the messages: When I click receive mail, I get: C:Windows\ApplicationData\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst could not be accessed.access denied. and: (Account:'incoming.verizon.net',PPO3server:'incoming.verizo n.net',error number:0x800040116). I cannot delete. I get the following message:C:Windows\ApplicationData\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook ..pst could not be accessed...

Not able to send or receive with windows mail.
I have set up windows mail but are not able to send or recveive mail i have this error msg come up was wondering if someone might have some ideas on how i fix this prob. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'Windows Mail', Server: 'yahoo.com.au', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Thanks "Travnikk" <Travnikk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D31924D-1B29-49C6-AB8...

Incoming E-Mail
Good morning: If I send an e-mail from CRM, and the client responds, the e-mail ends up in my Outlook--not in CRM. Nor does a copy of the e-mail response end up in CRM. I have to tell the program "Track in CRM" even though it was sent from there originally. Is this by design or have I missed a mail routing rule/configuration setting? Thanks Hi Dave, If you look in closed activities, do you see the replied email? I seems to me that the exchange router simply creates a forwarding rule for the iser (the one sending and receiving email) that forwards incoming email with the...

Mails disappearing.
I tried to move a mail to a folder using "Right Click > Move to folder > OK" without selecting any folders. The default selection was "Personal Folder". Noted that this mail had moved from the inbox. But no idea where the mail has gone. Please help to find those mails. Best Regards Same. Then they are probably in the Outlook Today folder. See here how you can retrieve them; www.howto-outlook.com/faq/mailoutlooktoday.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office XP CD slip...

mail Attachment
Hi, I have recently done transition from exchange 2003 to exchange 2007, Now I have coexisting env. The problem is, I am unable to send and recieve email with attachement of more than 2 MB. I can send and recieve 10 MB inside my exchange 2007 organisation, but unable to send outside. I am also using barracuda for SMTP for inbond and outbond mails. -- Regards Adehas On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 02:33:01 -0800, Adehas <Adehas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have recently done transition from exchange 2003 to exchange 2007, Now >I have coexisting env. The ...

No mail to the other emails
There's 1 exchange 5.5 sp4 server for 2 very small companies with 2 different internet domain names which was working without any problems. i removed all user accounts and mailboxs i also removed their settings because they will be setup on a exchange 2003 server. but now when i try to send them emails from the exchange 5.5 server it just sits in the queues and in the box that says host unreachable. i tried sending email to them from hotmail and other domains and it worked it just doesn't work when sending email to the other email domain. I had this problem before with exc...

create new mail item from current item
Greetings, How can I create a new mail item from the active inspector current item? Thank you, Please provide more details on what you want to do. In other words, what does the current item have to do with the new item you want to create? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54 "lindstrom" wrote: > Greetings, > How can I create a new mail item from the active inspector current item? > Thank you, > > --- > fr...