looking for a case management template

I need to manage over 600 organization with a variety of variances.  My
primary key is a manually created file no.  Can anyone provide suggestions.
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Search on-line for "case management" template.

Search at Microsoft.com for "case management" template.

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Office/Access MVP

"DB ADMIN" <DB ADMIN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to manage over 600 organization with a variety of variances.  My
> primary key is a manually created file no.  Can anyone provide
> suggestions.

0
Jeff

Change Default Folder for a specific Template
Hi All, I am sure that this is a really simple question, but here goes. I hav a PO template that I want to always save to this folder S:\Purchas Orders\ENG POs when it creates an .xls . I cannot seem anyway just t change this one template's default directory. Is there a way? Thanks, SheGee -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, You could add an auto_open() macro to your template that will change the folder path. And a before_close() routine to reset it before closing. -- John johnf 202 at hotmail dot com "SheGeek >" <<SheGeek.zs364@excelforum-n...

splitting contents of a cell by case?
Hi, group - I've got a column of (text) cells that I'd like to split into 3 columns, by case. Right now each cell looks like: Mixed Case text ALL CAPS TEXT More Mixed Case Text Is it possible to split this into 3 cells, Mixed Case, All Caps, then Mixed Case again? I'm having trouble seeing it as doable? Any ideas? Thanks very much. On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:28:31 -0700 (PDT), Guest3731 <notconfusedaboutthattoday@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, group - > >I've got a column of (text) cells that I'd like to split into 3 >columns, by case. Right now each cell lo...

All my icons look the same (except IE8 and the recycle bin)
i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up and wants me to pick wat i want to open it with...i can only get on the internet in safe mode with networking. and when i try to open...for example paint it says invalid bitmap, or its format is not currently supported and other windows wont even open. got any ideas on how i can fix this?? On Sun, 30 May 2010 06:54:01 -0700, xxkoreanxx wrote in message <news:999F2CE9-8E21-47DC-8BA4-BAC1F1329F6E@microsoft.com>: > i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up > a...

shared templates in Excel
How do I share a template folder between 2 computers on a local peer-to-peer network? In Word, I can specify the template location. How does it work in Excel? I have Windows XP. Thanks. ...

Is there a way to view the details of a closed case?
I noticed that when you close/resolve an open case that there is room to write out details to the resolution. However, once closed, how can clients see this information? Even if you reopene the case, they are not to be found..."where are the details"? Thank you, David M if you look at the database you will see there is an incidentbase table which stores the incident and also an incidentresolutionbase table. This primarily has links to activities. I assume the resolution is stored as an activity which this table points to "David M" <DavidM@discussions.microsof...

Looking for feedback
Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback please. Any advice is good advice at this point. Thanks -- www.outlookchallenged.com Br Sense <outlookhelp@ftard.com> wrote: > Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training > for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site > www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback > please. Any advice is good advice at this point. The best advice I have to offer ...

What is equivalent to Act! contact management software?
Hello! What would be the MS equivalent of Act! for contact management software? Business Contact Manager added to Outlook 2003, CRM, etc? Thank you! Gregg Hill I'm guessing it would be Outlook with BCM. "Gregg Hill" <bogus@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:uc9EsTlHGHA.344@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hello! > > What would be the MS equivalent of Act! for contact management software? > Business Contact Manager added to Outlook 2003, CRM, etc? On 20-Jan-2006, "Gregg Hill" <bogus@nowhere.com> wrote: > What would be the MS equivalent...

Looking for CRM Solution
Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for residentail, multifamily property management? On Apr 28, 12:55=A0pm, MrB <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for > residentail, multifamily property management? The beauty of Microsoft CRM is that it can be customized for any business in any industry. It's ability to be customized using front- end tools (not within code) is , as far as I know, unparalleled by any other software package. You have the ability to create new entiti...

=COUNTA() with multiple look-up
Hi All, I would like to count the number of items that have a value "AAA" in column A and an amount >0 in column B. As I am not quite sure how to incorporate two look-ups in a counta formula I was wondering if anyone can give me the formula? Many thanks! Rgds, Robert Try something like this: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*(B1:B100>0)) or....if there may be some text cells in B1:B100 interspersed with the numbers =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*ISNUMBER(B1:B100)*(B1:B100>0)) Is that something you can work with? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP &...

Managing 1099 Contractors as Employees in Payroll
I have a client where all their salespeople are contractors and they receive 1099s at the end of the year. At the same time, they are also employees since they participate in the Benefits so they want to be able to print 1099 forms for employees from within GP. Is anyone aware if the Advanced Payroll module can do this? I know out of the box, GP cannot. It only will look at the Vendor summary table to get 1099 information but I was wondering if there is another solution or a way that employees can get a 1099 from within Payroll. Even if we setup an employee as a Statutory Emp...

Expense Report Template?
It's been 10 years since I used Excel! I am an independant contractor and NOW have to submit an expense report to a company I traveled with. Anyone have any help/suggestions TEMPLATES? Thanks :confused: -- zekepictures ------------------------------------------------------------------------ zekepictures's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28599 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=482644 Hi ZekePictures, See Microsoft's template offerings: http://tinyurl.com/7olc9 --- Regards, Norman "zekep...

can I edit a picture to look faded?
I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with text over it. "deborahm" <deborahm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D93DD63-8553-447D-A0AC-44EE0E1BD9B3@microsoft.com... > I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with > text > over it. In Publisher you can do it one of two ways. For both ways start by inserting the picture. Method 1, right click on picture and select Format Picture, click on picture tab, then click on the dropdown for Color under Image Control and select wash...

Integration Manager--log file name?
Is there any way to know the name of the log file (we're writing our logs to text file) from within one of the "After" integration events? If we're successful, we need to send the user an email telling them that the event is successful. We're currently cycling through the whole folder to find the latest one, but if there were a variable in the Integration Manager VBScripts that I could use, that would be much better. Thanks. PSC: If I recall correctly, IM has a Document Error and Integration Error event in the integration properties. Rather than looking at the...

converting lower case text to upper case?
I have Msft Excel, vsn 2002, Windows XP. I desire to change all lower text that is in a vertical column of cells to upper case. I just purchased Msft Excel for Dummies, but could not find a method there for doing it. Can anyone suggest a simple method for changing all of the vertical cells in a single column to Upper Case with one instruction? Best, Aaron One way: in an unused column, say J, enter: J1: =UPPER(A1) then copy down as far as necessary. Copy column J, select column A and choose Edit/Paste Special, selecting the Values radio button. Then clear column J. If you do ...

Change Number to Text , Case error when cell is String and format is General
Hi All How to check the cell is text or number ? When Cell is string, Case Excel close and recoveing. Sub FormatNum2str() '~~ 2010/02/18 Dim iRows As Long Dim iCols As Long Dim ir, ic As Long Dim iNum As Long Dim strVal As String If Application.Selection Is Nothing Then MsgBox "No Open Worksheet", vbCritical Exit Sub End If iRows = Application.Selection.Rows.Count iCols = Application.Selection.Columns.Count For ic = 1 To iCols For ir = 1 To iRows With Application.Selection.Item(ir, ic) If .NumberFormatLocal = "Gene...

Should be able to minimize POS, same as manager
It would be nice to have a minimize button on the POS title bar. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=65506af1-d68d-4dc9-8951-299e03805355&dg=microsoft.public...

data look up and return values across a row
I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call 'spreadsheet B'. I'd like to remove everything from B that isn't on A. Is there an easy way of doing that? Chip Pearson has lots of info about working with duplicates at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Betsey wrote: > > I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need > to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call > &#...

Looking for basic multiplaction formula
HI ALL, I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) I have tried =(D5*A5) in d14 and then pulling it down to d18 PLEASE HELP ME IVE BEEN AT THIS FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF!! Sounds to me like you had it right... what's not working? In cell D14 enter "=D5*A5" Copy that and paste it in cells D15 to D18. Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel) www.excelguru.ca Concarp wrote: > HI ALL, > I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and > put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) > ...

Problems with managed-unmanaged combination
Hi All, I have a piece of code that is a combination of managed and unmanaged portions of code. The unmanaged part throws an exception and then there is another unmanaged part that catches it. However after the call to the function (that throws exception) I notice in debugger that the call is made twice (after first time it throws an exception). I donot get why in a single invocation, if an exception is thrown, the parent stack would recall it.... Here is my code // This is the main project file for VC++ application project // generated using an Application Wizard. #include "stdafx.h&q...

Creating templates for commercial distribution
Hi. Is it legal to create my own template in Excel, then distribute this template for a fee ? -- J.V. As long as you own the intellectual property of the template (i.e., aren't copying someone else's work without permission): yes. In article <8CD600F0-0E90-4AA4-9CDA-1A96EB914184@microsoft.com>, juancho_vito <juanchovito@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi. Is it legal to create my own template in Excel, then distribute this > template for a fee ? Hi JE McGimpsey, Thanks for the reply. 1. Is it common for people to do this? (creating templates and di...

Looking for sheet to handle MPG, etc
HI I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. things like MPG etc. It would be great to have a ready made sheet to handle this info thanks supermari -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This shouldn't be too difficult unless you attended college at Texas A&M =miles driven/gallons used -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "supermario >" <<supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com... > HI > I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. > things like MPG etc. &g...

look up who is connected
hello i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a lot of dirs. can powershell do the job and how? not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this for you. regards Ramazan "ryan" <ryanlihk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eKobVuVrKHA.4220@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hello > > i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a > lot of dirs. > > can powershell do the job and how? thanks On 2/15/2010 2:21 AM, RCan wrote: > not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this...

task manager #2
I do ctrl alt delete and it says my task manager is disabled by my administrator. This is my home system . I am the administrator but need to know if there is a way to re enable my task manager??? Please help me Go to http://windowsxp.mvps.org/Taskmanager_error.htm "Peter" <peter.ashbrook@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:dsi8fj$opn$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com... >I do ctrl alt delete and it says my task manager is disabled by my >administrator. This is my home > system . I am the administrator but need to know if there is a way to re > en...

Look at this package from M$
--ivtelxoethnivzpa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="owjfpbnibkp"; type="multipart/alternative" --owjfpbnibkp Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rubabijkdwz" --rubabijkdwz Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vuln...

Look at these security update
--wpxhtpbmrmsmmz Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="gpfmogvvgagrxl"; type="multipart/alternative" --gpfmogvvgagrxl Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="uxubtxafyzmt" --uxubtxafyzmt Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install ...