is there any way to open access 2003 files in 2007 ??

I am a student using access 2003 at college, I have access 2007 at home. I am
unable to open any 2003 db files using 2007, there appear to be compatability
issues...is there a quick fix ?
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Access 2003 .mdb files should open in Access 2007. I do it all the time.
However Access 2007 .accdb files will NOT open in Access 2003. I tell my
Access 2007 students that they MUST use 2007 to do the homework.

What kind of error are you getting?
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

"Andrew" wrote:

> I am a student using access 2003 at college, I have access 2007 at home. I am
> unable to open any 2003 db files using 2007, there appear to be compatability
> issues...is there a quick fix ?

How do I get OL 2003 to back up everythihg in it automatically
I am trying to find out if there is a possibility in Outlook 2003 to save and back up all my Outlook 2003 Info , including contacts, e-mails (received and send) automatically rather than having to do it manually everytime I exit the program? you can use a script and make a copy before you open outlook or use a backup tool to make a copy of the pst and your other files as needed. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ ...

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Excel 2007

MS Money 95 data files

Rollup 2 and Office 2007