Is there a way create a identity for Windows Mail

Hello,
I am working in earhlink.
I want to whether there is way to create a identity in Windows mail.
Thank you.

0
Joshua
2/21/2008 7:45:48 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Tool for creating diagrams of stored procedures
Hi, When you have a lot of stored procedures it seems like being able to produce a diagram showing the dependencies/relationships would be one of the best ways of documenting them. It would give an immediate overview of the code and make it much easier to understand. Ideally I think you could expand component diagrams to see individual DB objects (SPs and tables) which where part of a component. I am frustrated that Visio does not support this - you really want something that can be linked to the actual DB (reverse engineer whatever). Some tools that people have recommended are: ErStudio, ...

Best Way ?
G'day All, Looking for some information. With Outlook you can have all your contacts...address, email address, yada, yada, yada. Can I use this information in to say mail merge with Word and email a letter to the ppl with email addresses? Or is this better done with a Access? The reason I ask is that we want to deliver an email to all our clients with the latest promotions. And want it to be a bit more automated? Any information or pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. Have a good one, Scott V You can use either Access or Outlook as the data source for a ma...

How to creat a CWin by a HWND?
I have the HWND with a call back function. But I have to creat a MFC CWin to make my codes acees some libs. So how to creat a Cwin by this HWND? Now I am using these lines but seems not correct: CWnd authorize_wnd; authorize_wnd.Attach(HWND hDlg ); Anything missed? Thanks!!!!!!!!!! Jainguo >I have the HWND with a call back function. But I have to creat a MFC CWin to >make my codes acees some libs. So how to creat a Cwin by this HWND? Now I am >using these lines but seems not correct: > >CWnd authorize_wnd; >authorize_wnd.Attach(HWND hDlg ); >Anything missed?...

A way to create sub-categories?

Report showing which users have access to a particular window/repo
Is there a report that can be printed (or a particular table that can be looked at) that will list all users that have access to a particular window or report? We're on GP 10, upgraded from GP 9, so all the roles and tasks are CNV_..... In particular, we need a quick and easy way to see which users have access the the payroll check history report. Sure there is. Abreviated instructions follow but detailed ones can be found in our Dynamics GP Security Handbook on page II-38. Load the Security Resource Table first by going to Maintenance, select Clear Tables (BE CAREFUL)...

Is there a way to color code Outlook Contact File Folder Labels?
Is there a way to color code Outlook Contact File Folder Labels? No. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "isailhbca" <isailhbca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4DBD10F7-FAA0-4102-A4C3-E2697908EFE8@microsoft.com... >...

Not able to create Role in BusinessPortal 3.0
Hi, I am working with BusinessPortal 3.0. When i tried to create role and click "Finish" button at the end of the create role wizard i am getting an empty dialog box . I dont know whats wrong. I am not able to create role. Can someone help? Mohan. Again, it's been a long time since I worked with Business Portal 3. This problem does sound familiar, though. If I recall correctly, I think we saw problems like this when the Administrator user didn't have a name specified. You'll want to open up the list of users in the Manage Business Portal Users page, and verify t...

Creating an a report from an indivual record in a table
Hi all, I've been searching for an answer to my question for a while and have got more and more confused as to the best way to approach it...I am a total novice I'm afraid... I have an Access 2003 database set up with one table with a unique ID for each person and numerous other fields. I have set up forms to collect data (about 6 in all). What I would like to do is to be able select a unque ID and pull almost all the fields in the table associated with it into a report. I would do this for each person when required. I presume I would have to set up a query first but h...

Need Help Forwarding Mail to Public Folder
Hello-- I spent way too much time on this last night and I think I'm brain dead. How can I set up a user object in AD Users and Computers to forward email to a mail enabled public folder located in the default public folder tree? I have it all set up, but it appears that within the Exchange tab in the user's properties, the only option to forward an email message is to another object in AD. Please help me gain my sanity back... Thanks, Stephen Not sure why it's not working for you - but a clarification: PFs "are AD objects". Or, to be more specific, one corres...

Create Number From Date
I'm importing large amounts of text into Access and I want to assign a "trace" number to each record. I'd like the trace number to start with the date but in just plain number format. Then I'd like the last part of the number to be automatically incremented. For example records imported on 11/28/07 would have an ID number like: 200711280701 200711280702 200711280703... How can I do this? Thanks for the help! On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:05:35 -0600, "John W" <jw2554@yahoo.com> wrote: >I'm importing large amounts of text into Access and I want...

Building Identical Images
Hi all, I am using Windows CE 6.0 R3 for a medical device and need to be able to build the exact same OS image on a different machine. I cannot even get the same machine to build the same image. The differences are small, which I assume are different timestamps of files within the image. Can someone please point me in the right direction, as I am sure this is not the first time someone has had this problem before, I just could not find anything. Thanks, This thread from the archives is on-topic: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsce.platbuilder/browse_...

Automatic e-mail check on startup.
Hello, When I startup Outlook 2003 it automatically starts checking my mailbox. Is there a setting to cancel automatic mail check on startup? Ren� Ren� wrote: > Hello, > > When I startup Outlook 2003 it automatically starts checking my > mailbox. Is there a setting to cancel automatic mail check on startup? > > Ren� Tools-Send and Receive-Send and Receive Settings-Define Send and Receive groups. Uncheck the box "Schedule an automatic send and receive every x minutes". Unfortunately the downside of this is that it does exactly that....... ...

is there a way to crop a corner out of a rectangular image in Visi
Using subtract on two shapes accomplishes what i want to do, but when the first shape is a .gif image, it does not work. No, the "boolean operations", as they're called, do not operate on foreign objects like bitmaps and controls. Visio has crop functionality for imported graphics, but it is only rectangular. You could draw a small white triangle and give it "no line". Then place it over the corner of your bitmap. -- Hope this helps, Chris Roth Visio MVP "doug" <doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29D479A6-6099-4051-B7A0-1...

is there a way to change the time card repor format?
i'm using activereports in RMS to generate a custome timecard report. for my timein and timeout colums, the datatype i have assigned to the columns is vbDate. when I generate the report, the columns only show the date as mm/dd/yyyy, they do not show the time of day piece for exactly when the cashier punched in or out. is there any way to change the formatting of this so that in the report the time shows up? for example, instead of showing 2/6/2005 in the time in column, it would show 2/5/2005 8:00:00 AM. thanks in advance, kevin There is a timecard report on the Reports Library...

pop mail wil not send
Hi, I use exchange server 2003 on a windows 2003 server. I have a problem with sending mail by POP. An user used exchange (2003) mail in outlook that worked fine. Now that user wants to use pop mail so he will not have a permanent connection to a server, he receives mail but cannot send mail. Do I have to configure something on the exchange server? I saw when I use WEB mail that I cannot send mail using web mail. I press send an the mail went to the draft folder. What do I miss configured? Robert You do not send mail by POP3. You send it by SMTP. Any error message when user sends? giro wr...

Create a PPT slide from excel data
Hello! I have an Excel sheet with five columns and hundreds of rows. Also have a power point template slide, with dedicated spaces for each column as the Excel file. What I wanna do is to create one slide for each one of my Excel rows. It seems easy to create a loop and copy anywhere else, but I don't know how to communicate Excel and Power Point. Thanks in advance for your time. Eduardo Consider adding tabs and use new tabs as PPT report. Easier to link, avoids problems, etc. I did this and it was a lot easier, EVEN held up to light so rows and columns matched. No typos, no pr...

create self-generating numbers with letters and numbers
i am trying to create a workbook which the first page is the customer information page. this is done... now i need to use the first two letters from each cell containing the first and last names... now i need to add the current date in ddmmyy format NO PUNCTUATION...followed by a dash and 0000 which will increase by 1 each time the name cells are filled in. i would also like to add auto "save as" with this generated number as the name of the work book. every customer gets a new work book for each job ( 1 cust / 10 jobs = 10 work books ) this is what i am looking for; cu...

best way to deserialize xml
I'm at a quandry as to what's the best/fastest way to deserialize an incoming xml stream? I ran a small test on xmlserializer and on a small file it performed 10 times worse then when I used the XMLDocument and deserialized the values myself. Is the xmlserializer really that slow? I'm expecting a file about 1 MB in length and if it's that slow on a 2 K file then I can't phantom how it's going to behave on a 1 MB file. Should I just skip the xmlserializer and XML Dom and go straight to xmlreader and do the deserialization myself? This has been discussed a few times...

Slow to Read Mail
Please help!!! When I open outlook and scroll from one message to another, or click on a message, it takes about a second and a half or longer to display the message. This is even if I read one message, go to a 2nd, and then return to the first (when the first one should still be in the system's cache). How do I get this program to run faster? Oh, this happens when the system is not linked to a network too. Its running on a 1.7 gighz laptop with 512 meg SDRAM. Thanks, Mark Is this Outlook 2002, by any chance? If so, try disabling the integration with Instant Messenger in To...

Can You Count This Way?
I have some cells with note type data: For ex: ax,3b7,22,xy,zz, Is there a way to count every item between the commas? Thanks. Hi try =LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,",","")+LEN(A1)>0 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Timothy Wright wrote: > I have some cells with note type data: > > For ex: > > ax,3b7,22,xy,zz, > > Is there a way to count every item between the commas? > > Thanks. On Wed, 19 May 2004 20:13:53 +0200, "Frank Kabel" <frank.kabel@freenet.de> wrote: >Hi >try >=LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,&q...

Using OE with my Juno e-mail account
I use Juno e-mail but I noticed that I also have Outlook Express on my computer which I would prefer to use. Is there a way to send and receive e-mail using OE but keeping my Juno address and service? I have a standard dial-up connection. OS is Win98SE. If this is possible, I would need simple, step-by-step instructions for setting it up. Thank you, Relztrah Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You ca...

Is there a way to Sort data by color in Excel?
I am trying to sort data by color, is that possible? see http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html#sorting -- HTH Bob Phillips "SRTUC" <SRTUC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5121232-FB1D-46AF-94F8-04B7EAA2D90C@microsoft.com... > I am trying to sort data by color, is that possible? You're gonna need a User defined function to get the value of a color. See Chip Pearson's site for a nice version: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm Look for: Returning The ColorIndex Of A Cell Then you could use that UDF in a separate colu...

E-mail Security
I'm getting a message "A program is trying to access e- mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" while running this on Office 2003 along with an HP1910 Ipaq. Could Activesync be accessing this with Outlook is running or is there a new security feature? Is there a way of preventing this from popping up? Thank you It's ActiveSync that's triggering the security prompt. Do you have the latest version of AS? If not, you might want to upgrade -- I think I've read that the latest gets around the prompt, but I'm not positive (I do...

Fastest way to load an xml file into an array in .net

having a problem creating a histogram with an in between range
excel's standard graphs do not allow me to do an in between range for a histogram. Is there any way I can make each bar a range instead of a number with no spaces between bars? here's a drawing of what I'm looking for: http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2511/histogramzi0.jpg ...