Is there a template for entering 1099 info on pre-printed forms?

I work for a small business and we have only about 25 - 1099 misc; and 3 -
1099 Int forms needed - Is there anything available as a template for them?
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

No, but if you have a scanner, that kind of template is very easy to make.
After scanning the image, add it to an image control the size of your
report, then overlay the textboxes used to fill the data. All you need to do
then is create a query as the recordsource of the report.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"puzzletime" <puzzletime@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I work for a small business and we have only about 25 - 1099 misc; and 3 -
> 1099 Int forms needed - Is there anything available as a template for
> them?

0
Arvin

Print template on a 42 cm * 28 cm paper
I would like to print a template on a big size paper 42 cm * 28 cm with my printer (manual tray), so that the template fits the size of that paper. It appears much to small now when I print it, I would like the size of the template to adjust to the size of the page. Thank you. ...

Is there a template to create a template?
Just wondering! Mike Mike Koewler wrote: > Just wondering! > > Mike Oh Mike, hahaha there is a macro to make a cake, I think Ed had it... You don't use a macro to make a cake. First you need a box of scratch............. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Steve in NC" <dtp2webSPAM@netscape.net> wrote in message news:HA1Rg.1220$o71.814@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net... > Mike Koewler wrote: >> Just wondering! >> >> Mike > > Oh Mike, hahaha > > there is a macro to make a cake, I think Ed had it... > I ...

calendar templates
I imported a calendar which I want to change every month but keep the same text for each day of the week. When I changed the margins to make the calendar wider I cannot get back into the calendar portion to make the changes for the month and move the dates over accordingly. Can I change the margins or create a new template on my own and make it work. If so, how do I go about doing this. Publisher 2007 is what I am now using Thank you What template? From the Office site? Changing the margins shouldn't affect the way you input your data. Have you applied a border...

Best way to design tables for cascading on my form
My company inspects damaged cars for insurance purposes. Up to now, (relating to this issue) I've had tblDamageArea populate a list box on my form where the user can select the various parts of the car that were damaged. I've had this list include parts for multiple kinds of cars and I'd like to make this list cascade to include only those parts relevant to the car type inspected. I've created a tblVehType to separate Sedan, Coupe, 4DoorTruck, SUV, etc. which populates a cbo on my form where the user will select the type which will then be used as the crite...

How to modify templates and keep them templates
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Is there an easy way to edit a template and resave it as a template without having to rename it or remember the exact name it had. I keep getting multiple versions of the same template each time I change it. You can open the template file using the File>Open menu. That way, Word will open the file as a template (as opposed to a new document based on that template), and when you save any modifications you have made, they will be saved to the template file itself. By the way, Word 2008 stores templates in ~/Library...

I m looking for design templates for the oil field
I need templates for valves pipe turns andohter related hardware try http://www.flair-infomatics.co.uk/downloads.htm John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm "jc" <jc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24A9F42D-391C-445A-BB45-5A9790597706@microsoft.com... >I need templates for valves pipe turns andohter related hardware ...

banding the print output using MFC
Does anyone have any example code for banding the print output using the MFC framework Any help given will be much apprecaited Best regards Phil Cunningham What's banding? AliR. "phil" <phil@oakleafsoftware.co.nospam> wrote in message news:eRPycelWFHA.1152@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Does anyone have any example code for banding the print output using the MFC > framework > > Any help given will be much apprecaited > > Best regards > Phil Cunningham > > printing large complex drawings (mainly bitmaps) in sections rather than one big hit ...

Enter Range
I have a list of data in Column B, and I need a formula in column A that returns either dependant on what the cell value is in column B. Needs to return on of the following '<31', '31 - 60', 61 - 90', '91 - 180', '>180' e.g Column A Coulmn B 31 - 60 45 >180 189 31 - 60 52 91 - 180 118 etc Can this be done at all? You can use nested IF functions or LOOKUP . Look in the help index for LOOKUP -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dgui...

How to print screen a form?
Hi I need to know how to print all the form like print screen does (even if you see the part of the form on the screen). Thanks File Menu >> Print >> Selected -- hth, SusanV "Chipcom" <bz1977@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182356067.826410.176770@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > I need to know how to print all the form like print screen does (even > if you see the part of the form on the screen). > > Thanks > I guess you could maximize it and do so. Forms are not designed for printing. If you need to print, create a repo...

How do I insert a line into a footer? Enter doesn't work.
I'm trying to insert a line into my footer, as when I add an extra line underneath the first bit, it doesn't go into line with the left and right sided footers...eg. Form details v1.0 Effective Date Reference data Unfortunately I cannot make the footer look like this (as above). I've tried inserting a return before v1.0, but for some reason it won't insert a line. Any suggestions? Thankyou in advance for your help. Kind Regards If you try the Custom Foot...

template for deleting columns.....
I'm trying automate the process of deleting about 70 columns from a spreadsheet...I need to find out how this can be done (I'm assuming I need to run some program to do this).....the columns I need to delete will always be the same and to do this manually is killing me...any ideas? Thanks, Jeff Try recording a macro when you select some columns and delete them. You'll see the code that works for you. If you're anything like me, you may want to hide the columns instead of deleting them (just another option). If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitc...

Currency warning when entering manual payments
When entering a manual payment against a chequebook that has the same currency ID as the functional currency, there is no warning if the currency selected is different to the chequebook currency. This can lead to the wrong currency being entered for the transaction. It is suggested that a warning appears if the currency that appears is not the same as the chequebook ID currency, even if the chequebook currency Id is functional, but does allow an override to allow the transaction to post. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions...

I need a DVD case template
I am after templates for DVD cases not CD/DVD cases - any suggestions? Might modify one of these http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=dvd&sc=4&av=ZPB Try Neato or Avery for templates. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Helpee" <Helpee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D09FCCDF-4C85-4CFA-AA5B-D87184C54A87@microsoft.com... >I am after templates for DVD cases not CD/DVD cases - any suggestions? ...

Getting find/replace and hyperlinks to work in a locked form?
I have created a Word document and turned it into a locked form. However, when the form is locked, the find/replace and hyperlink functions are disabled. Is there any way of enabling these in a locked form? I am not sure why you would need find and replace in a protected form. Protected forms are intended for data gathering, not for documents that require free editing. If you want free editing, then you should consider other methods of gathering the user information such as userforms. For the basics, see Word MVP FAQ - Userforms http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms.htm for a...

Quote template
Does anyone have a form I can use to get a quote from a contractor for a job? In Excess 2000 there used to be numerous templates. They are no longer easily accessible in XP. Please send answer to kitylove2@aol.com Thank you http://office.microsoft.com/templates you should be able to find a template to meet your needs here. -- Paul Ballou MVP Office http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx http://office.microsoft.com/templates http://office.microsoft.com/home Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't control. "Kitylove2" <Kit...

xcell template
i am trying to create a speadsheet that adds up all the xl or m or small in the t shirt collum then give me the total number for that coolum. i.e t/shirt sweat shirt coat xl m xl m xl xl m s m s s s total tshirt xl=1 sweat shirt xl=1 coat xl=2 m=2 m=1 m=1 s=1 s=2 ...

Printing a chart to fill the whole page
In a previous version of excel (2000) I was able to click on a chart to select it and print it to screen. Once it was in the print preview I was able to go to setup and select an option that changed the chart properties to print the chart on a full page(fit to one page). I am trying to print the same chart in excel 2007 and it is printing as a small thin chart (from the left to the right margin) but it is not bringing it to the top and bottom margins. How can I change the setup of my charts to print full page? Thanks. -- Becky P. This is actually what I thought of as one of the im...

Error when Changing Contact Related Account Info
Hi when I try to change the 'Related Account' info on a Contact I get this processing error: Stack Trace: [COMException (0x80004005): Unspecified error] Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CRMContactClass.Update(CUserAuth& Caller, String ContactId, String Contact) +0 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Contact.InternalUpdate(String id, String xml) +37 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Entity.Update() +139 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.AppForm.RaiseDataEvent(FormEventId eventId) +421 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.EndUserForm.Initialize(Entity entity) +56 Mic...

How do I use info entered into practice mode into production mode
I have a client who entered all their info into practice mode. I've backed up the database and tried to restore it in production mode, but it tells me it is a practice mode database. When I restore it in practice mode into a new database, then turn off practice mode, in the production mode nothing shows up. So none of the items that have been entered in practice mode show up in the production mode. How can I get this to restore to a production mode, or how can I hack into the database to manually change the items and other info entered to show up in production mode??? HELP! --...

Small Book Template
I am looking for a Publisher template for a paperback size book (any size will do though). I'm looking for a template that has all the necessary formatting to send to a printer as well as the necessary pages in the front and back. Thanks in advance. Dianne Siebold Dianne, Check with your printer first. You may find they don't use Publisher. I love the program myself but I've learned that the publishing world isn't as enamored as I am. -- JoAnn Two things are aesthetically perfect in the world - the clock and the cat. --Emile-August Chartier "...

adding subject line to e-mail template
I have depts in my company who weekly send me a spreadsheet of companys to receive a standard e-mail sent using Outlook 98. I created a DOT file in Word for the e- mail body. I set the mail format to Word and the template to the DOT file. Since the subject is the same for each e- mail, is there a way to add the subject line to the template? ...

Disable ALT + Enter combination
I am trying to disable the ALT + Enter shortcut key combination. I was able to set up a Macro named AUTOKEYS, however, I am receiving an error message stating 'Invalid Syntax or key combination is not allowed' when using %{ENTER} or %~. Does anyone know of a way to disable this combination? Thanks ...

Printing on different size paper
I'm using Publisher 2000 and I don't know how to print on a 5x7 piece of paper. I've configured the tray on the printer for 5x7 paper, but don't know where to do it in the program. Thanks! The same place you would for many other Microsoft Office programs. File - Page Setup. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "efg20" <efg20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32D34648-D8FE-4D2C-9CF9-A4DCE425FBB4@microsoft.com... > I'm using Publisher 2000 and I don't know how to print on a 5x7 piece of > paper. I've configured t...

template?
I have several word doc. pages that I would like to convert into email templates that I can send to various contacts as needed. The docs. have graphics etc. already. Is there a way to drop them into an email message and keep them as a template? -- Trying to get ahead Outlook and Word versions?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "G...

Template help Window
OK this sounds odd but how do I keep the template help window from appearing when I open my template? Thanks in advance, Barry ...