Is it possible

I would like to know is it possible to make million dollar in the internet, if you have any suggestions, write on my forumhttp://isitpossible.truemillion.comMark
0
Mark
3/7/2007 7:00:18 AM
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

Is it possible

Personal Folders in OWA

pictures in various shapes
Is it possible to insert a picture and make it into a circle or an oval or various other shapes than just squares and rectangles? Thank you ahead of time. with a graphics editor -- Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP - FrontPage "Stephanie" <Stephanie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:014D0D06-15F9-4D92-8D93-64FBD3A9CA32@microsoft.com... | Is it possible to insert a picture and make it into a circle or an oval or | various other shapes than just squares and rectangles? Thank you ahead of | time. | | Stephanie wrote: > Is it possible to insert a pict...

Is this possible
I want to make a list of the files in several different folders. Is it possible to somehow "Copy and paste" just the filenames into a list, in either Word or Excel or Wordperfect. I am just trying to sort the files in several different folders to weed out duplicates. There has got to be an easier way then typing them all or screen printing the lists and manually weeding them out. Any suggestions. Frustrated... Hans, Here is some code that will start in a directory and list all files in that and any sub directories. It uses recursion to go through all the subs. Just ch...

Is this Possible ?
Hi Have a newsletter document with text boxes that have no outlines but internal gradient colour fills. Is it possible that a macro could remove all colour fills in one hit just leaving the text in place ? many thanks Dim oShape As Shape For Each oShape In ActiveDocument.Shapes If oShape.Type = msoTextBox Then If oShape.Line.Visible = msoFalse Then oShape.Fill.Visible = msoFalse End If End If Next oShape should clear the fill from text boxes that are filled and have no border. -- <>>< ><<> ><&l...

Is Batch Marking Possible?
Hello, I am doing a mass mailing from Outlook. I will print 50 address labels per day. Is there a way for me to batch-mark the contacts for which I print a label? Thanks, Talal Itani ...

Is it possible to make cmd window to flash?
Greetings, I have an existing VC2003 windows console program. Now I want to add a alarm feature to it, the simpliest way is to make the cmd window to flash. Can this be implemented? Thanks, Evan >I have an existing VC2003 windows console program. Now I want to add a alarm >feature to it, the simpliest way is to make the cmd window to flash. Can >this be implemented? Evan, If the console is running in a window, I presume you can use the FlashWindow(Ex) API. In newer OS's you can find the console window handle using the GetConsoleWindow API. For older OS's here's...

possible R-NDR attack, not sure, please help
Thanks to all who help and hope to help others with same issue. Since yesterday a user on domain sent a mail out to 10 or so people. Ever since then everyone who was being sent the message including the sender is getting a message like this. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Donald Permenter Sent: 10/21/2005 5:54 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: username@aol.com. on 10/21/2005 5:55 AM The format of the e-mail address is incorrect. Check the address, look up the recipient in the Address Book,...

How is possible?
I have performed the regular procedure in order to unistall outlook express. In the windows installed programs look not present but outlook express is still there and working. I cannot understand how this is possible. Would you anybody explain me? Thanks and regards Hello Salicilico, you wrote on Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:21:32 GMT: > I have performed the regular procedure in order to unistall outlook express. > In the windows installed programs look not present but outlook express is > still there and working. > I cannot understand how this is possible. > Would you anybody expl...

Is it possible to enter Credit Notes in CRM?
Hi, I'm having a problem entering Credit Notes in MS CRM. I'm migrating Credit Notes and Invoices into CRM from our accounts system for Sales History reference. Invoices and Invoice Details are migrating fine, Credits aren't. Invoice Detail lines with a negative quantity are not calculating the Extended Value (or feeding through to the Invoice total value). When I open the Invoice Product screen for these lines an "Invalid Quantity" message appears at the top of the screen, although it does display negative values like '-1'. I've modified the Invoice Produ...

Is this possible in PowerShell?
Hi, I am fairly new to PowerShell and already in love. I am pretty sure this is possible, but not sure how to do this. I am running bunch of command line commands from PowerShell. Each command spits out a log (in a weird format). Here is an example of a log file: http://www.box.net/shared/mz32eremi6 I will have hundreds of these logs and need to parse that data (only few values are needed: command, IOs/sec, MBs/sec, min/max/avg latency) and store that in the database. I was about to do this with database cursor, but that's pretty crappy solution. How do I pars...

Integraion possibilities
Hi I'm looking at ways of integrating our bespoke application into Outlook. I'm hoping to find out what is possible and sensible before spending a lot of time on the details. The application involves queueing jobs, both audio files and word files. The user then needs to select the next job from a folder and launch the bespoke editing app. (setting status, typing content, setting parameters). This also calls MS Word for typing. I guess I need Exchange to provide the bespoke folders. Can I run the application within Outlook window, so it seems to be contained within Outlook? Or will ...

Dates column Is this possible
Hello, I wonder if I can somehow set up a sheet, where column represents the date. And the current date is automatically entered i column A each time a new row is used? Can it be done -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com That can be done. When you say a new row is used. How is it "used"??? That would influence how your desire is met. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Debptg >" <<Debptg.1b5bq4@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Debptg.1b5bq4@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hello, I wonder if I can somehow set up a sheet,...

Notification possible?
Hiya Once a month I build a spreadsheet which other users access until I do the next one. There is a balance figure on the s/sheet which should always be zero until I come to build the next s/sheet. The other users should not do anything which will change the zero figure - if they do, it means they've screwed something on my lovely s/sheet! Is there any way I can set it so that if the figure changes from zero an email (or some other alert/notification) is sent to me, so I can immediately go and investigate the problem? Thanks for any help! -- TIA Da\/e Please reply to group Dave &...

print in word not possible
hi everyone... i have my problems with microsoft word. when i want to print a doc, my word quit everytime. work with Mac osx 10.2.8, office x power pc g4 466 mhz 1.25 gb ram and i print with a hp deskjet 3820 thanx for your help.....greez rupi You definitely need to download and install the latest Office X updates, which are 10.1.2, 10.1.4, and 10.1.5 (10.1.3 is unnecessary). They�re available from Microsoft. Simply applying them all might fix the problem. <http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.aspx#OfficeX> If that doesn't help, try repairing permissions. For OS 10.2....

Is it possible to bring back the normal menu?
When I click to create a new/blank template (File/New) it launches this annoying panel on the side of the app. It doesn't follow the normal flow of opening a new/blank file for most other Microsoft applications. Basically, I'd like to be able to click File, click New, then bam there is my blank excel document. don't make me hunt on the rgiht for another thing to click on. It doesn't do that if you select the new sheet icon on the standard format bar. I have Office 2002, so I don't know how it works on other systems. "Jason" <Jason@discussions.micros...

does it possible???
Hi, Does it possible to recover a field from a form in a toolbar? For example the web site from an account in the "ISV test" button? Thanks for your help... Not quite sure what you are trying to do. Can you provide more details? Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 10:49:08 +0200, "s.caron" <s.caron@e-svp.com> wrote: Hi, Does it possible to recover a field from a form in a toolbar? For example the web site from an account in the "ISV test" button? Thanks for your help... ok ...

Is this possible? 02-19-10
Hi all, exchnage 2003 sp2/outlook 2003 since we can not set any limit on the message size, most internal users send large size attachment each other. some times, it will cause our mail server queued up and delay messages delivery. Just wonder is there a way to set size on the internal messages (inside organization)? Thank you. Yes, there is a way. In ESM 'Global Settings', 'Message Delivery', 'Defaults' tab. "ed" <ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D874D13-1B39-4A4A-A194-CA99E488F62B@microsoft.com... &g...

Is this possible?
Hi all, We built a forest trust (two way)with three companies. Is there a way to export their users to our AD and shown as contacts? Is there a way to set default login domain for each company as each company domain name is different? Thank you. Hello ed, Depending on the version you use see here about MIIS/IIFP or ILM 2010: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/GAL-Sync-Identity-Integration-Feature-Pack-IIFP.html http://www.microsoft.com/forefront/identitymanager/en/us/default.aspx Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" w...

Possible to undo declining a meeting invitation?
I am using Outlook 2003. Occasionally I decline a meeting invitation in error. The invitation is then moved to Deleted Items. If I open the invitation from my Deleted items folder and click on Accept, I get an error message "You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object." If I try to move the invitation back to my Inbox (by dragging or by using File | Move to Folder), Outlook just creates a new mail message with the meeting invitation attached. Am I out of luck if I mistakenly decline an invitation? Thanks. if you open it and use the move to fold...

Possible Bug with Windows XP
Executing the following code changes font smoothing to Standard rather than ClearType. This is running on Windows XP Pro and compiled with MSVC++ 6.0. I tried it again with MSVC++ 2005, same result. SystemParametersInfo(SPI_SETFONTSMOOTHING, TRUE, 0, SPIF_UPDATEINIFILE | SPIF_SENDCHANGE); SystemParametersInfo(SPI_SETFONTSMOOTHINGTYPE, FE_FONTSMOOTHINGCLEARTYPE, 0, SPIF_UPDATEINIFILE | SPIF_SENDCHANGE); Here is the source of the documentation: http://msdn2.microsoft....