Is it possible to create a number of charts in a single sheet in an excel?

Hi,

Is it possible to create a number of charts in a single sheet in an
excel using a macro?

Please can somebody help me with the same?

Thanks and Regards,
Sobha

access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

On 26 Apr 2007 20:35:48 -0700, i.sobha@gmail.com wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Is it possible to create a number of charts in a single sheet in an
>excel using a macro?
>
>Please can somebody help me with the same?
>
>Thanks and Regards,
>Sobha

I'm sure it is, but I don't know how. I'm sure that there are Excel volunteers
who do, though.

Please scroll down the list of subject areas on the webpage and repost your
question in an Excel forum. This newsgroup is for a different program,
Microsoft Access.

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0
John

Is it possible

Numbers starting in 0
I have a csv file that has PO numbers in it. Some of the PO numbers start with zero, which is required. When I open the file in Excel 2002, Excel drops the zero off thinking it is a number not text. How can I keep Excel from dropping the 0 off? Hi, Try changing the file extenstion to .txt When you import the file, set the column with the PO numbers to text >-----Original Message----- >I have a csv file that has PO numbers in it. Some of the PO numbers start >with zero, which is required. When I open the file in Excel 2002, Excel >drops the zero off thinking it is a n...

having trouble creating chart to show monthly totals
Hi I'm using office XP. I keep a single spreadsheet were I record orders received. Its a very simple sheet with one order per row. In col B I place the date the order was received (in the format DD/MM/YY) I'd like to make a chart (pie or column) which displays the total number of orders per month so that I can see at a glance when were busy and quieter periods. I've tried using the wizard but all I ever get is a mess and not what I expect to see at all. I suspect I may need to separate my data by month? But is there a way for Excel to work that out for itself from a sin...

Aligning an excel table w/ a cluster column chart x-axis columns
I'm trying to create my own data table for the x axis of my cluster col chart. The x axis is the months of the year. I want WSheet col A to align w/ the chart margin, col B to align w/ the Jan chart col, C w/the Feb chart col, thru col M w/ Dec. How do I do this? Every time I change the col widith of the excel columns, the chart stretches or shrinks as the col width does. I can move the graph in the chart to line up the first col, but then adjusting the size of the graph, moves the chart around. Nothing seems to work to get all the chart cols to line up w/ the table cols. I hop...

Minimum permissions needed to create mailboxes
We have Windows 2000 Active Directory and Exchange 2000. How can I give someone the minimum permissions needed to create mailboxes without giving them Domain Admin or Exchange Admin permissions? Thanks. Hello, I can give you a start.. not a whole solution. Since mailboxes is nearly users in Exchange 2000 you must give the rights/permission to create a user. I would delegrate at the lowest lever (OU) and run the delegation wizard and give him/her the rights/permission to creat user and Exchange attributes Hope this helps :) /John "JB" wrote: > We have Windows 2000 Active Dir...

How to NOT autosend workflow created emails?
I can't find the answer to this. Is it possible to create an email as part of a workflow and not have it automatically sent? I want to queue the email as part of a sales process so that the opportunity owner can then modify the email content or add custom attachments before sending to the contact. To date, I've been creating tasks to send emails, but it seems a little redundant. It's not uncommon that an email template still requires considerable ad-hoc modification before sending that can't be accomplished through slugs or dynamic content. when you write .Net asse...

creating a custom signature
I want to create a custom signature to sign ALL emails automatically. Also wish to add to that below my signature my personal mission statement. how do I do this? Hello Diane, The tutorial below can help show you how to create and setup a signature in Windows Mail. http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/94853-windows-mail-signatures.html Hope this helps, Shawn Diane;1253171 Wrote: > I want to create a custom signature to sign ALL emails automatically. > Also wish to add to that below my signature my personal mission > statement. > how do I do this? -- B...

How do I create a dual axes column chart in Excel
Hi...I am trying to create a dual axes column chart in MS Excel 2003. But the moment I add the secondary axis the bars are getting overlapped. Alok, This example should help: http://www.pdbook.com/index.php/excel/two_column_series_with_two_axes/ -- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "Alok" wrote: > Hi...I am trying to create a dual axes column chart in MS Excel 2003. But the > moment I add the secondary axis the bars are getting overlapped. ...

Personal Folders in OWA

Radar Charting problems, Can I change...
Hi people I have 2 queries relating to Radar charts in Excel (Office XP/2002). Can I change the angle/start position of the first plotted point? I always starts at 12 o'clock but I want it to start at 9 o'clock. I ca re-order the data to achieve this effect but the data, to the viewer is not in a logical sequence if I do that. Then also, can I change the direction of the plotting from clockwise t anti-clockwise? Thanks in advance. Stell -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Stella - You can't do these things (unless someone smarter than me knows how), but you c...

How do I copy a Word File to an email that has numbered lists in
When I send an email and copy a Word Document that has a numbered list in the body such as 1. 2. 3. etc. the numbers for each line disappear in the email message. How can I prevent this? Email messages generally don't preserve formatting. Send the Word doc as an attachment, or (probably better) convert it to pdf and send that. On Feb 23, 4:05=A0pm, Edward P <Edward P...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I send an email and copy a Word Document that has a numbered list in= the > body such as 1. =A0 2. =A0 3. =A0etc. the numbers for each line disappea...

Portfolio Manager stock chart
Hi, Since a few days, I can't get a stock chart when I click its icon in Portfolio Manager. Does anyone know why? Thanks, ...

Create Web Share
Hi Gurus, I know how to create shared folder. But don't have any idea how to create a web share. I'll appreciate any help/suggestion I get. Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: >Hi Gurus, >I know how to create shared folder. >But don't have any idea how to create a web share. Hi Dan, If I understand this correctly, you should be able to create a share like you usually do on a server that has IIS and then you can reference it via a URL, such as http:\\servername\sharename HTH, Michael I need to create the web share using vb.net. Thanks, Dan "m...

Set "ALWAYS CREATE BACKUP" Option
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001B_01CAA986.C6CD3710 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable In Excel, I keep setting the "always create backup" in the "save as" = tools>options menu, but it keeps on getting erased. How can I = automatically produce and keep backups in Word, and Excel on a times = basis. Using Windows XP and MS Office Professional components if Office = 2000, although I have Office 2007, but have not installed it as yet? = Thanks. ------=_Next...

My Bar Chart Is Missing
I have inserted a bar chart and I have used one of PowerPoint's built in templates. I saved the presentation and now when I open it up the chart outline opens up, the Chart Tools contextual tabs open up, I can view the data, but the slide does not show the bar chart? Any ideas? Your help is greatly appreciated!!!! (B^>)-]=[ ...

Bank reconsolidation/Create Outstanding list
Is there a template or macro that can match downloaded bank information with general ledger information exported to excel. Then create an outstanding list and list of discrepancies. Thank you. If your downloaded bank information is in the form of a text or csv fil then both can be imported directly to Excel. Comparison then is relatively easy if both sets of information star with a date field for instance -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Sam! It's unlikely that there will be such a template because different banks record the data in different ways. If you can co...

How to create a CImage into a COleDataObject?
I need to create a COleDataObject from a CImage to be used in another application. But I can't get it right... The receiving application works fine with PBrush-objects, but I can't get my to look like that. Please help me!! If I do like this: image.save("temp.bmp", Gdiplus::ImageFormatBMP); oledataItem.CreateFromFile("temp.bmp", CLSID_NULL, OLERENDER_ASIS, CF_BITMAP, NULL); CLSID clsid; CString strProgramName = "PBrush"; LPOLESTR progid = strProgramName.AllocSysString(); ::CLSIDFromProgID(progid, &clsid); oledataItem.ConvertTo(clsid); CString strUse...

mailbox unable to create for a user in exchange 2003
Hi, I am facing a problem with exchange mail box creation for a user in our company. Actually, we have a datacenter with PDC (like PDC.abc.com) and Additional Domain Controller (like EXG.abc.com) with Enterprise exchange server 2003 installed in it. And I was installed a child domain (TEST0.test.abc.com) with windows 2003 server standard edition, exchange server 2003. Installation was successful and I didn’t get any error messages in installation log file. And replication is happening properly from child domain to PDC and child domain ADC and vise versa. Now, I am trying to create a user in c...

Create sequence number for table
Hi, I have a table with a Title field, comment field and a Sequence field. I would like code to sort the table by Title and then fill in the Sequence field based on the order of the records. The first record would have a sequence number of 1, the second record a 2, etc. Can someone help me with code to do this? Thanks in advance. "Phillip" <Phillip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:432342F6-AD55-405B-8CDF-43414FBE421D@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I have a table with a Title field, comment field and a Sequence field. I > would like ...

Chart Variables
I am using Excel 2003. I'm using "Option Explicit" to force variable declaration. I want to tie the axes of a chart that I have named "MyChart" to worksheet cells. I've been working with the following but continue to get errors: Dim Cht as ChartObject Set Cht = Worksheets("Model").ChartObjects("MyChart").Chart With Cht.Axes(xlValue) .MaximumScale = Sheets("Charts").Range("C7") .MinimumScale = Sheets("Charts").Range("C9") .MajorUnit = Sheets("Charts").Range("C...

pictures in various shapes
Is it possible to insert a picture and make it into a circle or an oval or various other shapes than just squares and rectangles? Thank you ahead of time. with a graphics editor -- Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP - FrontPage "Stephanie" <Stephanie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:014D0D06-15F9-4D92-8D93-64FBD3A9CA32@microsoft.com... | Is it possible to insert a picture and make it into a circle or an oval or | various other shapes than just squares and rectangles? Thank you ahead of | time. | | Stephanie wrote: > Is it possible to insert a pict...