in access databse the function date() returns #name

i have created an access data base at access 2003 profisonal and used the function date() it worked properly . but when i have coped my data base at another computer at the same office , the funtion retuned (name#)
access 16762 articles. 3 followers. Follow

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
0
punjab_tom

Restricting access to note attachments

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Excel Row to Access Columns

Access

access mail on WEB

access or mount mirrored hard disks

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Access Database In Great Plains

List opportunities order by estimatedclosedate and name of custome
I had done an aspx that returns all open opportunities ordered ascending by estimatedclosedate, or ordered ascending by name of customer. But when i try to order de two attributtes at the same time, nothing happens, because if i filter first by name of customer, and next by estimatedclosedate, the result comes ordered by estimatedclosedate. Anyone can help me? -- Regards, Pedro Airó ...

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Functional or Originating Currency when printing Historical SOP In
I am going to Inquiry-Sales-Transaction by CUstomer and pulling up a Historical Sales Order Processing Invoice and when I go to File-Print it gives me the error that "You must be viewing by Functional or Originating currency to print a document." I am not registered for MC so I cannot change how to print the invoice. I am running GP 9.0 with SQL. I have reviewed KnowledgeBase article 854925 and using Query Analyzer changed the VIEWTYPE to 3 for all entries where SERIES = 2. This did not fix the problem. However, I can print the document if I go through Transactions by Documen...

DATE update, on Save?
The only file, (in Doc Libr), does not have today's date. ? Is there some setting I need to make? ...

Outlook Web Access #19

what functions do i lose when i pop my exchange
what functions do i lose when i pop my exchange We are running exchange 2003 and all is working fine. But some user do not want to use vpn. we are in the process of redesigning our vpn solution and in the mean time they want to pop their mail in. i know there is no public folders but is there any thing else. -- James Grace System Engineer /Professional Srvc. CCNA CCNP CQS AA wrote: > what functions do i lose when i pop my exchange > > We are running exchange 2003 and all is working fine. But some user > do not want to use vpn. we are in the process of redesigning our ...

Missing File Names
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC When clicking on an Excel file I get the following message: ':Mac Excel Expander:Mac Excel Expander' could not be found. I also get this message when trying to launch a Word file. I have recently removed Office 2008 and reinstalled 2004. Thanks ...

displaying the Day from a date
I have a field on my form that displays a date like 2nd April 2007 is there a way to display the day as well eg Monday 2nd April 2007 Thanks very much SImon Set the Format property of the text box to: Long Date That should show the day and date (depending on how you have Long Date defined in the Windows Control Panel, under Regional Settings.) You can also show the day in another text box with the Format property set to: dddd -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allen...

Accounting with Ms Access

Newbie question re column name does not belong to table item
This is my first time with XML and first time with vb.Net so it's an up hill learning curve for me but I would appreciate any help with this probably simple request. I've got a couple of column names in an xml source that my vb.net application can't handle. I know its because there is a ":" in both columns but i don't know of a way to treat the xml as a string, change the column names and then feed the results to an xmltextreader. regards, AndyB this is my xml feed: earthquake data from USGS. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqsww/eqs1day-M2.5.xml below is the err...

BP3 Site Settings access